PDA

View Full Version : something for Poj. and Va. AKA the staRved for football thread

Unchainme
07-04-2010, 06:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqooASh-eA0

No disrespect towards the '95 Steelers, even as a Browns fan I'll admit they deserved to be in the super bowl that year over The Colts, but you got to admit, If Mario Bailey makes that catch, that game INSTANTLY becomes one of the GREATEST Playoff game ever. Up there with Montana-to-clark, the '58 game, "The Drive", your pick. A player catching a Hail Mary with nothing on the clock, nothing could have beaten that to me.

redblkwht
07-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Staved?? Im gonna have to fix that!! lmao:hee:

POJO_Risin
07-04-2010, 10:12 PM
That...after the fucking Chargers upset them the year before. I remember thinking that he had caught the fucking ball...

Unchainme
07-04-2010, 10:24 PM
That...after the fucking Chargers upset them the year before. I remember thinking that he had caught the fucking ball...

Steelers-'9ers would have been a better game too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfu9v0N1Fks

Just for reference.

Also, you guys really don't know how good you have it. Would kill for the Browns to have a run like O'Donnel/Stewart/Tomczak/Maddox Steelers.

redblkwht
07-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Steelers-'9ers would have been a better game too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfu9v0N1Fks

Just for reference.

Also, you guys really don't know how good you have it. Would kill for the Browns to have a run like O'Donnel/Stewart/Tomczak/Maddox Steelers.
Totally agree, chargers were out of thier league for the game, looked just happy to be there.

Unchainme
07-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Totally agree, chargers were out of thier league for the game, looked just happy to be there.

The wrong Chargers team went to the Super Bowl.

From what I read, the Coryall team seemed really amazing, and if they wern't stuck playing in a sub-zero temps in Cincitucky, you may have seen a Battle of West Coast Philosophies against Walsh and the Niners.

In this past decade, would have been amazing to see Schottenheimer and LT get their rings in '06 against the Bears or the Saints.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Golly gee whiz, should I just queue up Youtube vids of all SIX Super Bowl Championships ?? ;)

But you're right RBW, that play scared the shit out of me...

Sometimes I miss Three Rivers... I still say it was louder than Heinz....

How about McAfee throwing his helmet off after the tackle on the kickoff...

Chris Oldham (#24) drops the sure INT... Just like the current #24 (Taylor) does....

But don't worry, O'Donnell fucked it up for us in SB XXX...

I guess 6-1 in the Super Bowl isn't too bad... ;)

Unchainme
07-04-2010, 11:28 PM
But don't worry, O'Donnell fucked it up for us in SB XXX...

Still think that Deion Sanders was the major reason behind those INT's.

He's in his prime that year, You don't throw to a guy covered by Sanders, so you throw it to Larry Brown's side...only to discover he's having a once in a life time game, which can happen, see, Timmy Smith.