PDA

View Full Version : TED NUGENT Talks Politics In America On 'Hannity'

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 11:17 AM
According to Mediaite.com, Nugent relayed the concern that many Tea Partiers feel about the current U.S. policy: "They want to be productive members of society, and then they see an administration that is spitting on the U.S. Constitution, the Bill Of Rights, the Ten Commandments, the Golden Rule. So we, the Tea Partiers, we the people who are speaking up. I'm going to quote my hero, Dr. Martin Luther King: 'We who engage in non-violent direct action are not the cause of tension, but rather, bringing to the surface the tension."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQ9Vik0I4UE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQ9Vik0I4UE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
07-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Does anyone really take this retard seriously?

He's a draft dodger and pedophile. I mean really, Ted? The Golden Rule and Ten Commandments?

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Maybe you should take the dick out of your mouth and check it out...

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 11:24 AM

He's a draft dodger and pedophile. I mean really, Ted? The Golden Rule and Ten Commandments?

That's just horse shit. Ted is none of those things.

Nickdfresh
07-06-2010, 11:29 AM

Dude, are you like totally gay? I mean, seriously with the homo stuff every post...

You're like a cliche homophobe screamin' to get out of the closet already...
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/1999_American_Beauty/Thumb/999AMB_Chris_Cooper_005.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-06-2010, 11:31 AM

Actually, he is. He admitted getting out of the draft by not washing for weeks before he went before the board and it's well known he adopted an underage girl so he could fuck her...

Nickdfresh
07-06-2010, 11:32 AM

And fuck you. Why don't you watch a montage of left-wing celebrity videos? You know, the "Hollywood" you and your co-belligerents here all hate and denounce?

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Actually, he is. He admitted getting out of the draft by not washing for weeks before he went before the board and it's well known he adopted an underage girl so he could fuck her...

:umm:

I have never heard any such thing about Ted.

Do you always make shit up and convince yourself it's the truth?

Oh yeah I forgot who I was talking to.

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 11:37 AM
He didn't "adopt" a girl to fuck her...

He obtained legal guardianship with parental consent of his seventeen year old girlfriend from Hawaii...

Dickforbrains...

Nickdfresh
07-06-2010, 11:37 AM

Do you always make shit up and convince yourself it's the truth?

Oh yeah I forgot who I was talking to.

Why don't you go read his Wiki page, dummy?

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 11:38 AM
And fuck you. Why don't you watch a montage of left-wing celebrity videos? You know, the "Hollywood" you and your co-belligerents here all hate and denounce?

Are you drinking? Or just in the mood for a fight?:cop:

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Why don't you go read his Wiki page, dummy?

lol.. You read that in wiki? :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
He didn't "adopt" a girl to fuck her...

He obtained legal guardianship of his seventeen year old girlfriend from Hawaii...

Dickforbrains...

Oh right! The underage girl he was banging. My mistake! Oh, BTW, Courtney Love (yeah, I'll consider the source, but...) claimed she blew him when she was like 12. And I think there have been others that have alleged that Terrible Ted dittled little girls...

ELVIS

The draft dodging is true and Ted has always been open about it...

Nickdfresh
07-06-2010, 11:40 AM
lol.. You read that in wiki? :biggrin:

No. Actually it's common knowledge that you should probably have if you're any kind of rock fan. I did check Wiki though.

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Oh right! The underage girl he was banging. My mistake! Oh, BTW, Courtney Love (yeah, I'll consider the source, but...) claimed she blew him when she was like 12. And I think there have been others that have alleged that Terrible Ted dittled little girls...

Why do you try to twist things and suggest bullshit you can't substantiate ??

Nickdfresh
07-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Why do you try to twist things and suggest bullshit you can't substantiate ??

Oh sorry. I didn't mean to step on your territory of Obama critiques. I guess that's your area...

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 11:47 AM
At least you admit you have a bullshit problem...

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 11:50 AM
No. Actually it's common knowledge that you should probably have if you're any kind of rock fan. I did check Wiki though.

Well I have never heard any of that but I'm not the encyclopedia of Ted for sure.

Spell check thinks you should be "codfish"

LMAO!

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 11:51 AM
So Ted is a draft dodging rock star. I have no problem with that.

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Neither do I...

binnie
07-06-2010, 12:14 PM
I am a big fan of Ted's music, especially the '70s stuff. However, I struggle to see why I should care about his political views.

If I feel unwell, I go to a doctor; if my car breaks, I go to a mechanic; and if I want to know how to play guitar, I'll ask Ted. But his opinion on politics, the economy and 'the American Dream' is equally as valid and/or invalid as any other guys.

That being said, it is hard to listen to a draft-dodger talking about patriotism and a philanderer talk about morality.

But credit to Ted, he's a media whore - making the $$$$$ is why he runs his mouth. Isn't that the 'American Dream' after all?

thome
07-06-2010, 12:32 PM
I am a big fan of Ted's music, especially the '70s stuff. However, I struggle to see why I should care about his political views.

If I feel unwell, I go to a doctor; if my car breaks, I go to a mechanic; and if I want to know how to play guitar, I'll ask Ted. But his opinion on politics, the economy and 'the American Dream' is equally as valid and/or invalid as any other guys.

That being said, it is hard to listen to a draft-dodger talking about patriotism and a philanderer talk about morality.

But credit to Ted, he's a media whore - making the $$$$$ is why he runs his mouth. Isn't that the 'American Dream' after all?

Media Whore is more like what Paris Hilton is ,she earns money from the media nad the public by simply filling a blank spot in the chart of income producing personality disorders long ago established by Media Whore Pimps. It used to be called the studio system.

I don't want to start a big riff't or anything but -Ted OP- is just as -IMPORTANT- as NickieDeeSukkainna3PieceSuits, is.
Ted speaks his mind and Nick speaks whattever was programmed into his head by watching, The West Wing.

One man has established himself thru 40+ years of work the other is a dupe of a personality disorder mind warp.

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 12:38 PM
:killer:

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 12:45 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PxKjcIU6fo0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PxKjcIU6fo0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:biggrin:

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 12:53 PM
"Projectile your attitude"

lol

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 01:06 PM

Seriously, grow the fuck up.....

As for pedophile rockers, just take a glance at your avatar....

:gulp:

But your homoerotic obsessions are getting tiresome dude.

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 01:12 PM
Seriously, grow the fuck up.....

As for pedophile rockers, just take a glance at your avatar....

But your homoerotic obsessions are getting tiresome dude.

Elvis was a pedophile?

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Elvis was a pedophile?

WTF?

Do you know anything of rock history?

Priscilla was 14 when they hooked up.

This just in.......Jerry Lee Lewis married his underage cousin too....

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 01:25 PM
WTF?

lol...

None of that was unusual back then.

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 01:45 PM
it also wasn't pedophilia...

chefcraig
07-06-2010, 02:07 PM
For those interested, the girl that Ted "adopted" was named Pele Massa. She spent around ten years with him, but finally left after growing tired of his Cro-Magnon ways. She appeared in the video for "Little Miss Dangerous", and was featured in ads for Nugent's merchandise on his album sleeves. And yes, you'd hit it, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YPst1CMnOI

Igosplut
07-06-2010, 02:14 PM
WTF?

Fuck that list could go on forever. Jimmy Page was hooked up with and underager also

Mick Jagger and Mackenzie Phillips (she was like twelve)

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 02:20 PM
And she was 17 when they started a relationship?

Igosplut
07-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Chuck Berry: In 1960, he was sentenced to five years in prison for taking a 14-year-old prostitute from Arizona to Missouri to work at his Bandstand club.

There was something with Steven Tyler also, but I can't remember..

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Fuck that list could go on forever. Jimmy Page was hooked up with and underager also

Mick Jagger and Mackenzie Phillips (she was like twelve)

Believe it's Lori Maddox you're speaking of.

Think Mac was was 16, but point granted.

Yes, it was much more common back then, but no less creepy.

Point being The Nuge, just like most conservatives, is a living breathing HYPOCRITE.

Much like ELVIS

LoungeMachine
07-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Chuck Berry: In 1960, he was sentenced to five years in prison for taking a 14-year-old prostitute from Arizona to Missouri to work at his Bandstand club.

Chuck Berry fucked Steven Tyler too?

slut.

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 02:36 PM

slut.

I did not know that either. :(

Igosplut
07-06-2010, 02:40 PM

slut.

Yea, I'd have to say I don't see chuck being the catcher, and I could totally see Tyler being the drugged-out woman...

binnie
07-06-2010, 02:44 PM
So it seems that Ted likes to hunt the rare hairless beaver.....

chefcraig
07-06-2010, 02:51 PM

According to the Stephen Davis bio Walk This Way, Tyler adopted a 15 year old that he was banging. What is even more astounding in these cases is that the parents would consent to such a thing.

Yea, I'd have to say I don't see chuck being the catcher...

Don't forget that Berry also enjoys both watching women urinate as well as peeing on them.

lesfunk
07-06-2010, 02:53 PM
All the personal attacks aside. What did Nugent actually say in that interview that was so offensive?

binnie
07-06-2010, 02:59 PM
He didn't really say anything offensive - just a lot of platitudes about 'the people' defending 'the American Dream' against the Government.

Jagermeister
07-06-2010, 03:06 PM
All the personal attacks aside. What did Nugent actually say in that interview that was so offensive?

I doubt Lounge even listened to it.

He just went off for no reason. Imagine that. :)

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 03:08 PM
It's amazing how all conservatives have a past that liberals use to draw attention away from the message, while liberals like Obama are squeaky clean and have done no wrong...

ELVIS
07-06-2010, 03:10 PM
'the people' defending 'the American Dream' against the Government.

Apparently that's the offensive part...

binnie
07-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Hahaha!

Nah, just rabble rousing so people will buy his books. Ted really doesn't say anything there that you don't hear every other minute of the day on Fox. It's more tired than offensive......

Igosplut
07-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Believe it's Lori Maddox you're speaking of.

yes, that was the name. she was 14.

Point being The Nuge, just like most conservatives, is a living breathing HYPOCRITE.

Much like ELVIS

The Nuge like to coveniently forget his own history while quoting others.....

bueno bob
07-08-2010, 04:05 PM
I had a nice little debate with one of my old high school friends last night after he got the notion that a good Facebook update of "words to live by/food for thought" could be found by Mr. Chickenhawk Nugent himself. He was...re-educated.

bueno bob
07-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Never fails to amaze me how quickly conservatives will leap to his defense for all past transgressions. Guess child rape is OK as long as you're on the right side of the fence politically.

Jagermeister
07-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Never fails to amaze me how quickly conservatives will leap to his defense for all past transgressions. Guess child rape is OK as long as you're on the right side of the fence politically.

No different than Byrd being a racist IMO.

ELVIS
07-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Now it's child rape ??

Matt White
07-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Just being from Michigan I grew up listening to Ted on the local radio....

I agree with his views on Hunting & Conservation & the right to bear arms...but...

He is a Chicken-Hawk draft dodger....& he NOW tries to downplay that fact...

& he also likes to cheat on his wives...1 & 2....good 'ol "family values"

kwame k
07-08-2010, 08:42 PM

Actually dude, he is and has admitted as much himself.......the chick he left his wife for back in the day was a minor and he got her parents permission for them to live together and his draft dodging is well documented.......he fucking told the story himself!

kwame k
07-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Disregard my last post......didn't see you guys already covered the truth!

Nickdfresh
07-08-2010, 10:31 PM

Unless it's Bill Clinton getting a blowjob from a chubby intern. Then the "conservatives" like "Elvis" jerk themselves off into a massive moralist frenzy...

Nitro Express
07-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Basically I want the country back into the hands of the people instead of multi-national corporations. I want our constitutional republic back, I want us to stop using national security as the excuse to run a big military machine around the world, I want the Patriot Act, health care law repealed, I want the Federal Reserve audited, I want Glass Steigal reinstated and the banks regulated instead of bailed out.

Nitro Express
07-08-2010, 10:57 PM
I don't give a damn if you claim to be a Republican, Democrat, Liberatarian, or whatever. We need to get passed the social politics that we will never agree on and agree that everyone deserves freedom as an individual and the constitution is there to make sure we have those individual freedoms regardless to how unpopular they are.

Nitro Express
07-08-2010, 11:01 PM
I've met Nugent twice. His manager actually got me tickets to see KISS when The Nuge was opening for them. I had an uncle that was intimidating and kind of crazy. Ted Nugent reminds me of my uncle. All I can say is the dude radiates more energy than anyone I have ever met. Love him or hate him the guy never stops. He must be hyperactive or something but you get the impression Ted would wear you out trying to keep up with him.

Nitro Express
07-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Just being from Michigan I grew up listening to Ted on the local radio....

I agree with his views on Hunting & Conservation & the right to bear arms...but...

He is a Chicken-Hawk draft dodger....& he NOW tries to downplay that fact...

& he also likes to cheat on his wives...1 & 2....good 'ol "family values"

I believe Ted has the right to be an asshole. I think he would be a blast to hunt with. He's a great guitar player when he gets past some of his quacky antics and he's a fabulous blues player. I think Journey to the Center of your Mind and Hybernation are classics.

hambon4lif
07-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Basically I want the country back into the hands of the people instead of multi-national corporations. I want our constitutional republic back, I want us to stop using national security as the excuse to run a big military machine around the world, I want the Patriot Act, health care law repealed, I want the Federal Reserve audited, I want Glass Steigal reinstated and the banks regulated instead of bailed out.....that's a pretty tall order. I think that's what everybody wants.

Kristy
07-09-2010, 03:00 PM

Apparently, Hannity (who looks like he combs his hair with his own sperm) does. Nice to see what Ted is up these days, "hanging with cops, farmers and other right-wing tea-bagging asshats." Must be all he has forward too look to since he seems not to be "hanging" with selling records anymore. Appears that Ted could NOT take anyone higher. And sober for 61 years my ass. He dropped a tab or two back in the Amboy Dukes era.

Hardrock69
07-09-2010, 04:03 PM
I don't give a damn if you claim to be a Republican, Democrat, Liberatarian, or whatever. We need to get passed the social politics that we will never agree on and agree that everyone deserves freedom as an individual and the constitution is there to make sure we have those individual freedoms regardless to how unpopular they are.

Really, the only way anything could get done in this country is to have an Emperor in charge or something like that. Having a system of checks and balances just ensures that everyone spends all their time in Washington arguing about stuff, and nothing ever gets done.
If legislation gets enacted that people do not like, when the next election comes along, if the opposing party gets a majority, they will just try to undo what the previous administration did.

How the fuck is that helping "The People" at all?

Not one fucking bit. It is just more of the same: Politicians ass-raping their constituents while lying to them to their faces.

Of course, an 'Emperor', or 'King' or 'Chancellor', or whatever is something we will not ever see. Too easy for an asshole to begin sending people to the Kamps.

Nitro Express
07-11-2010, 01:02 PM
....that's a pretty tall order. I think that's what everybody wants.

I know it's what everybody wants. I've we don't change things we are headed towards a hell ran by corporation who make the laws. Oh wait, we are in hell now.

Nitro Express
07-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Really, the only way anything could get done in this country is to have an Emperor in charge or something like that. Having a system of checks and balances just ensures that everyone spends all their time in Washington arguing about stuff, and nothing ever gets done.
If legislation gets enacted that people do not like, when the next election comes along, if the opposing party gets a majority, they will just try to undo what the previous administration did.

How the fuck is that helping "The People" at all? Because too many politicians are whores and are bought off. The mass majority of the people didn't want to bail out the banks, the mass majority of the people did not support the health care law. So the system isn't the problem, politicians who ignore the people are. During years of they have changed the system to where the executive branch has way more power than it should and unelected officials who run government agencies do whatever the hell they want regardless. easy for an asshole to begin sending people to the Kamps.

People get the government they deserve sadly. The people have been bought off with easy loans and visions of bullshit like quick money from investments like .coms and house flipping. Everyone has been greedy and stopped watching the banks and politicians and now they have created a monster and made the people their slaves. If we don't nip it in the butt we will have a dictatorship. The change starts with each state cleaning it's house. Vote the rats out and replace them with decent people. Then we will get rid of the current president and hopefully replace him with someone better. People have finally gotten pissed after decades of ignoring the problems. We just learned what happens when the voting public takes their eye off the ball and keeps voting in bought and paid for corporate shills.

Not one fucking bit. It is just more of the same: Politicians ass-raping their constituents while lying to them to their faces.

Of course, an 'Emperor', or 'King' or 'Chancellor', or whatever is something we will not ever see. Too

binnie
07-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Now it's child rape ??

Yes, in a legal sense. A person under the age of consent - by definition - cannot consent to a sexual act because the law does not deem them mature enough to be able to do so. 'Rape' does not have to require force - having sex with someone who is very, very drunk could be deemed 'statutory rape' in the UK because they are not deemed to be capable of rational consent.

vh rides again
07-11-2010, 08:08 PM
LOL
I cant believe anyone here cant find anything better or worse for that matter to say about Nugent.

I wonder how much man-gravy our hero diamond dave has injected into 16 year olds over the years.

gimme a fuckin break.

Nitro Express
07-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Nugent always marketed himself as a whack job. I saw his show in 1980 when he was in the loin cloth. It made you go "What the Hell?" but you bought the ticket because it was the motor city mad man. I mean it's PT Barnum stuff. The guy gets off on being a wild mother fucker. In some ways he's like Gene Simons. Has no morals but he seems to raise decent kids. I met Ted's son Rocco and whatever goes on in the Nugent household, it seems to have raised a decent kid. Hardworking and not spoiled at all.

Nitro Express
07-12-2010, 02:35 AM
LOL
I cant believe anyone here cant find anything better or worse for that matter to say about Nugent.

I wonder how much man-gravy our hero diamond dave has injected into 16 year olds over the years.

gimme a fuckin break.

Hell Big Ed Anderson said Dave brought it up in his job interview. Dave asked Ed if underage girls back stage and drugs bothered him. LOL! All these guys in the day were about getting away with it because they could. It's called being a rock star. We aren't talking saints here. At least they are honest. How many priests fuck kids?

Nitro Express
07-12-2010, 02:38 AM
I've always been about fucking women around my age. I worked at a country club and one of my co-workers got off banging the older women at the club. I wanted to bang the daughter and he wanted to bang the mom. As I have gotten older I would rather bang a good looking 40 year old than some 18 year old bimbo. Still, I'm a man, I would bang an 18 year old in wham bam thank you maam style.