PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Remember This TV Commercial?

Hardrock69
07-13-2010, 02:27 PM
I have been trying to find this online for years. Thought it was either IBM or Level 3 Communications.

Commercial about 'global e-commerce', and how old school companies who cannot adapt will get left behind.

Dimly lit corporate boardroom, with a bunch of executives sitting around a big table. CEO guy starts bitching about the internet, and E-Commerce, etc.

As he bitches, he gets louder and louder until by the end he is yelling. As he is yelling and kicking up a fuss, he and all the other executives keep getting older and older, until they are a bunch of old men (within 60 seconds).

Finally at the end he pounds his fist on the table and yells:

"WE WILL GIVE THEM WHAT WE WANT, WHEN WE'RE READY TO GIVE IT TO THEM!!!!!"

As he yells this, one of the executive dies and falls forward in his chair as his head hits the table *BAM!*

If any of you remember this, or could point the way to a vid of it on Youtube or something, it would be much appreciated.
I just always thought it was a hilarious commercial, and have tried to recall what company it was for, but just cannot remember.

chefcraig
07-13-2010, 02:55 PM
That brings to mind this one, from 1999. Still no luck finding the one you mentioned, even using some of the keywords. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFvblyRNRRM&feature=related

Hardrock69
07-13-2010, 08:42 PM
I have used keywords like executive old codger boardroom computer TV commercial IBM Level3 Communications e-commerce.....

No luck so far. Like I said....been searching for this for years.

It is entirely possible I may have it on VHS.....buried somewhere in the hundreds of VHS tapes I have stored in my garage.

I will probably find it someday.....always just hoped it was posted on the net. Would save me a lot of time in locating it, lol.