PDA

View Full Version : Daves PA Rental

POJO_Risin
01-11-2004, 12:57 PM
Congrats bro...I see you post a lot in here...and I'm guessing you'll have some shit to add...

so have at it...and have some fun...

Dave's PA Rental
01-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Thanks! I have a few VH boots that I could add...mp3 sourced AND .SHN...

Always adding more!

Lou
01-11-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Daves PA rental
Thanks! I have a few VH boots that I could add...mp3 sourced

Don't do it! We cannot legitimize mp3's any longer!

POJO_Risin
01-11-2004, 02:42 PM
Shit man...I'll listen to whatever is Classic VH...on whatever format...

Dave's PA Rental
01-11-2004, 03:16 PM
I feel your pain, Lou...

I wont convert any of the .SHN shows to Mp3, but I would upload some of my old pre-existing Mp3s, just in case there are people who have never heard the stuff.

Cato
01-11-2004, 05:46 PM
welcome:)

Dave's PA Rental
01-11-2004, 05:49 PM
Thanks Cato

Hey whats the deal with you and Fletch?

Lou
01-12-2004, 12:11 AM
I feel your pain, Lou...

I wont convert any of the .SHN shows to Mp3, but I would upload some of my old pre-existing Mp3s, just in case there are people who have never heard the stuff.

Yeah I do understand the mentality of "mp3 is better than nothing at all." I have well over 100 Zeppelin shows on mp3, and I can't wait for the day when I've replaced them all with the real thing so I can throw them away. Just make sure you don't put anything involving mp3 on sharingthegroove.org though as it's against the rules.

BTW, I am trying like hell to win not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Van Halen original silvers on eBay right now. For three of them, the bidding ends tomorrow. For the other one, the bidding ends Tuesday. I hope I can do it, because I will torrent them all. I want to start a VH bootleg rampage at STG; I want others to be inspired and to come forth with their VH and get something special started.

Seshmeister
01-12-2004, 12:39 AM
Thanks Cato

Hey whats the deal with you and Fletch?

It's an unhappy love affair...

Best to leave them to it...:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

Cato
01-12-2004, 01:46 AM
lmmfao.....

fletch
01-15-2004, 11:08 AM
....I love you cato....

god...did I just say that?

I just want to say I'm heavily medicated right now due to my back being screwed up again!! and I have no idea what I'm saying or doing....