PDA

View Full Version : Vote GAR for WEBBY!

LoungeMachine
07-19-2010, 11:19 PM
Or to BAN him.....

:gulp:

Your choice.

He has agreed to abide by the wishes of the majority here, although since you're all on ignore, one of us MODS will have to read him the results.

LoungeMachine
07-19-2010, 11:20 PM
First vote:

BAN

Webbie = 0
Ban = 1

jhale667
07-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Hmmm....let me think about that...

http://terrengsykkel.no/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=34697&filename=ban-him.jpg

hambon4lif
07-19-2010, 11:47 PM
Believe it or not, there are things even less painful than letting this fake-assed, two-faced charlatan attain any position of power on this board......sitting buck-assed naked on a wooden floor and firing a nail-gun through your nutsack come to mind right away.....

His history is his own karma, 'nuff said!
He has not only given ill-advice to those that were genuinely asking for help, but also keep in mind that he has sold you out before, and given his password to other members for less than a 99-cent bag of chips......He did it for shits and giggles, and it spilled over onto every other DLR messageboard, and made us aware of his sleazy actions.

He has also invited unwanted websites that have subsequently shut this place down....fucking things up for everybody.

It's a complete betrayal of trust, and to everyone that doesn't think that's a big deal, I ask you this......if he will readily bend over and take it balls-deep in the ass from another faction that has the potential to take this place down......what makes you think he won't do it again?

He has been historically proven unworthy of any kind of mod-ship.....here or anywhere else.
He's the Bill Clinton of DLR-CVH related websites.....he'll fuck you over on a dime, and he should be banned.

This is really one of the easiest clear-cut decisions anyone that's ever been on this board should be able to make.

BAN THE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

....this is Hambon4lif....and I approve this message!

Hardrock69
07-19-2010, 11:49 PM
http://terrengsykkel.no/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=34697&filename=ban-him.jpgg

Diamondjimi
07-20-2010, 12:09 AM
Off with his head..........then ban him!

http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/files/imagecache/dpcArticleDetail/beheading.jpg

chefcraig
07-20-2010, 12:25 AM
This thread is utterly insipid, because ultimately nothing will be accomplished. Of course, several folks will chime in with testimony that defines what a walking stool sample this individual truly is. And guess what? Not a damned thing will change. The individual will continue to offer inappropriate (and at times warped) commentary regarding other member's absence or physical/emotional distress, will continue to offer astoundingly negative and clueless commentary in forums reaching from political thought to musical instruments, and absolutely nothing will be done about it.

That's right, nothing. For one reason or another (the rationalization of which escapes most of us viewing), this behavior will continue to be tolerated at this site. So establishing "ban him" threads is an exercise in futility. Truthfully, it would seem that management has decreed that this shitbag gets a free pass. Accordingly, your only option as a poster is to ignore anything the disturbed twit posts. To tell you the truth, it is sort of fun to watch him quote your posts and simply not respond to any of his horseshit. Even more so when you are supposedly on his "ignore-list".

So the next time this despicable piece of hog feces offers some questionable commentary about the health of someone you care about, just be assured that he apparently has the ringing endorsement of the management of this website. And be smart...do not respond to the idiot.

IMNSHO

LoungeMachine
07-20-2010, 01:05 AM
We'll take that as a vote for WEBBY, craig......

hambon4lif
07-20-2010, 01:08 AM
This thread is utterly insipid, because ultimately nothing will be accomplished. Of course, several folks will chime in with testimony that defines what a walking stool sample this individual truly is. And guess what? Not a damned thing will change. The individual will continue to offer inappropriate (and at times warped) commentary regarding other member's absence or physical/emotional distress, will continue to offer astoundingly negative and clueless commentary in forums reaching from political thought to musical instruments, and absolutely nothing will be done about it.

That's right, nothing. For one reason or another (the rationalization of which escapes most of us viewing), this behavior will continue to be tolerated at this site. So establishing "ban him" threads is an exercise in futility. Truthfully, it would seem that management has decreed that this shitbag gets a free pass. Accordingly, your only option as a poster is to ignore anything the disturbed twit posts. To tell you the truth, it is sort of fun to watch him quote your posts and simply not respond to any of his horseshit. Even more so when you are supposedly on his "ignore-list".

So the next time this despicable piece of hog feces offers some questionable commentary about the health of someone you care about, just be assured that he apparently has the ringing endorsement of the management of this website. And be smart...do not respond to the idiot.

IMNSHOI don't disagree with your point of view....in fact, I see your point of view. Intrinsically.

However, I strongly disagree with your reasonings for keeping him around. This is a David Lee Roth-dedicated website. The people who have found this place DO NOT do this in order to be antagonized, irritated, or given false-advise.....this has been GARs M.O. from the get-go.....to lie to them and torment them....and he evidently gets off on it.

Let's face some harsh realities here.....anyone who finds this site after April 1, 1985 and contributes is a true fan....to see them get fucked with by a severely-undereducated fuckwit who thinks he's funny not only infuriates these new posters....it drives them away, and it undermines the very purpose of this site...which should be to invite Roth fans and have them share their stories, opinions, and points of view......all those things go right out the goddamn window when you allow someone to be here to prevent that from happening.

He's a fucking piece of shit that has driven away far more people than he's invited. He's a goddamn fucking disease, and I'm surprised he hasn't been banned already.

If you want unpopular opinions and something you can rail against....that's one thing.....but to defend a known patheological liar and a fraud is quite another......think about that...and how much smoother things would go around here without him. He's a fucking piece of shit! End of story!

My name is Hambone.....and I approve this fucking message too!!

GAR
07-20-2010, 01:22 AM
My name is GAR, and I approve owning all in this message who can't find the Ignore function!

Burst,
GAR!!

hambon4lif
07-20-2010, 01:34 AM
My name is GAR, and I approve owning all in this message who can't find the Ignore function!

Burst,
GAR!!Ignore this.....

throat my cock, fuck-cheese!

I can't believe this is even up for debate......get stuffed!

GAR
07-20-2010, 01:39 AM
It does not please me in any way to find my presence stimulates another male on the board in such a manner.

Certain groups however, will point out he and those like him were born with these desires.

jhale667
07-20-2010, 01:44 AM
My name is GARbage, and

...you ♥ cock almost as much as you do polluting this site. Yes, we know.

GAR
07-20-2010, 01:49 AM
Projecting.. again?

/owned

jhale667
07-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Projecting.. again?

Think you've still got me on "Ban this asshole" threads like what, 18-0? Yeah, you're a fucking inspiration...:lmao:

oopsie.../owned.

hambon4lif
07-20-2010, 01:54 AM
being "owned" is so 1999......

....it's amusing to see somebody(?) use that term eleven years later.

Retro much?

GAR
07-20-2010, 01:57 AM
Occupy MY conscience with unnecessary banter, driving me to angry threats and verbiage? No.

I love you all! Thanks for thinkin' of me, all the time, everywhere I post..

jhale667
07-20-2010, 02:00 AM
Already trying to spin this like it's a good thing...how predictable.

hambon4lif
07-20-2010, 02:00 AM
Thanks for thinkin' of me, all the time, everywhere I post......as the shit-stain on the underwear of life.

Don't mention it, bung-sniffer......you've earned it!

GAR
07-20-2010, 02:01 AM
Now that I know what things bother you, I will have to ask you to leave my thread, which is dedicated to me.

Not YOU.

jhale667
07-20-2010, 02:07 AM
I will have to ask you to leave my thread, which is dedicated to me.

About what a huge pile of shit you are. Don't leave that part out!

Not YOU.

Exactly. :lol:

Hardrock69
07-20-2010, 02:07 AM
Now that I know what things bother you, I will have to ask you to leave my thread, which is dedicated to me.

Not YOU.

Shut The Fuck Up!!

Don Corleone
07-20-2010, 02:08 AM
http://terrengsykkel.no/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=34697&filename=ban-him.jpg

GAR
07-20-2010, 02:13 AM
Gentlemen, let's all PM LoungeMachine regarding this thread's miserable lack of a Poll.

He must have intended a poll, otherwise one could say he's afraid what results my popularity would bring?

jhale667
07-20-2010, 02:30 AM
Can't count, either? So far the "bans" have it, GARfail....careful what you wish for.

LoungeMachine
07-20-2010, 02:49 AM
Gentlemen, let's all PM LoungeMachine regarding this thread's miserable lack of a Poll.

He must have intended a poll, otherwise one could say he's afraid what results my popularity would bring?

:lmao:

I'm just happy to have all of your attention focused in this thread, so maybe you'll leave the rest of the forums to the real members......

It's funny to me that you're in such denial, and in such need of any attention, even negative, that you'd IMMEDIATELY cling to THIS thread.

awesome.

hambon4lif
07-20-2010, 02:55 AM

He must have intended a poll, otherwise one could say he's afraid what results my popularity would bring?That totally figures.......you're completely taking advantage of the fact that POJO currently has LeBron James' dick lodged balls-deep into his brain...or else he'd be in total agreeance, and would cuntcure with us.....that your sorry ass needs to go.

You are nothing but fucking SPAM.

You've single-handedly driven more people to other sites because of your spam-tastic antagonistic bullshit than anyone else I've ever seen.

When POJO finally manages to remove his head from LeBrons asshole.....he'll see the direction this board is heading towards....and cut you off at the fucking pass.

You won't last.....and you have no one to blame but your own lowlife pathetic self.

Your library card might as well be revoked!

P.S.- FUCK YOU!

GAR
07-20-2010, 03:05 AM
When POJO finally manages to remove his head from LeBrons asshole.....he'll see the direction this board is heading towards....and cut you off at the fucking pass.

Hambon, you are very passionate about something. Something that is bothering you - I can tell these things because I have a certain empathy for the disabled.

What's going on with you? Things okay in your neck of the woods or what>?

hambon4lif
07-20-2010, 03:30 AM
Hambon, you are very passionate about something. Something that is bothering you - I can tell these things because I have a certain empathy for the disabled.Disabled?.....not quite. Matter of fact, I'd kick your fake-ass into next week!

This place has given you far too much slack....especially when you compare it to how much bullshit you've pulled. When the question comes up for MOD or BAN...it's not exactly chinese ariithmetic....your ass needs to go!

You do NOTHING but antagonize anyone here....and just for the record.....at DDLR....we saw you as nothing more than a spamming bullshitter.....it's counter-productive to running a site about DLR....it's like you're intentionally trying to undermine it.

You may think you're a jackass-clown-court jester.....but you're nothing more than a jackass-clown.

.....and that's fine! You're the only one thinking that you're funny.....that's O.K.

People that may not know any better end up going somewhere else.....and I have a fucking laundry-list of people that have.

I post things that people rally around.....and I also post things that disturb people.....but you're a cuntsistent asshole. After reading some of your stupid-assed posts....it's easy to see why they'd go somewhere else. There are posters that have actually left strictly because of your nonsensical bullshit.

BAN or MOD? What kind of fucking question is that? It answers itself!

Get Fucked!

Little Texan
07-20-2010, 03:43 AM
I vote to take out the GARbage, something that should have been done eons ago.

BAN

GAR
07-20-2010, 04:22 AM
Those wishing to make themselves famous on the board for taking a swipe, please permit Lounge 3 business days to reinstall the Poll function that broke off with so many "Webby" votes..

sadaist
07-20-2010, 07:29 AM
being "owned" is so 1999......

....it's amusing to see somebody(?) use that term eleven years later.

Retro much?

I thought it was "PWND"? I like you terming it retro though. I'm not old & out of touch...I'm retro! LOL Sounds a shitload better. Maybe I can get some college girls to go out on a "retro" date? Bah! College girls talk too much anyways. I'd rather just go to Red Lobster alone & enjoy my Ultimate Feast.

As for Gar? I've never been bothered by the guy. He's posted some great stuff in the gear forum that's helped me out. Never been in a personal war with him though. I just leave the dirty work to everyone else here & enjoy reading the threads. Don't ban is my vote. Way too entertaining watching half the community here go after him.

Blaze
07-20-2010, 07:40 AM
....it's like you're (Gar) intentionally trying to undermine it.

This is a very true and observant statement.

Nickdfresh
07-20-2010, 08:27 AM
If we ban GAyR, who will empty the trash and mop the floors?

We'll have to hire a Mexican to take his jobz. AGAIN!

fryingdutchman
07-20-2010, 08:34 AM
Now that I know what things bother you, I will have to ask you to leave my thread

Actually, it's Lounge's thread jizz-funnel.

Oh...and I almost forgot....

BAN GAR!

jhale667
07-20-2010, 09:43 AM
If we ban GAyR, who will empty the trash and mop the floors?

We'll have to hire a Mexican to take his jobz. AGAIN!

No worries, they'll work cheaper and be infinitely more tolerable. Probably smell better too.

Hardrock69
07-20-2010, 10:34 AM
They will work harder also, and will not claim to know everything about everything.

chefcraig
07-20-2010, 10:34 AM
We'll take that as a vote for WEBBY, craig......

I don't disagree with your point of view....in fact, I see your point of view. Intrinsically.

However, I strongly disagree with your reasonings for keeping him around...

Sweet tap-dancing Jesus men, how on Earth could you believe that my post was an endorsement for keeping the imbecile here? I merely pointed out the absurdity of starting a thread with which nothing will be accomplished, other than flatter the ego of the creepy sociopath mentioned in the title.

Hellraiser!!
07-20-2010, 10:35 AM
This motherfucker should have been banned seven years ago...or more.....I can't understand why this cocksucker is still around here after all these years destroying all vh related message boards

GAR is dumb as fuck....a monkey doing tricks on tv is smarter than him....and he's not even funny

Hardrock69
07-20-2010, 10:55 AM
I sorta agree with Craig. This thread is unnecessary....everyone who has half a brain is disgusted by his fucking crap.

If you guys are going to ban him, get on with it! The board would be much better off without him polluting it.

jhale667
07-20-2010, 11:08 AM
I sorta agree with Craig. This thread is unnecessary....everyone who has half a brain is disgusted by his fucking crap.

If you guys are going to ban him, get on with it! The board would be much better off without him polluting it.

True, but at least now people can vent about what a P.O.S. he is in a couple of selected, specific threads, rather than him fucking up the whole board. I for one am beyond tired of it.

Nickdfresh
07-20-2010, 11:52 AM
This motherfucker should have been banned seven years ago...or more.....I can't understand why this cocksucker is still around here after all these years destroying all vh related message boards

GAR is dumb as fuck....a monkey doing tricks on tv is smarter than him....and he's not even funny

A very succinct, apt description of GAR that's as dead on as we're going to get. GAyR's most annoying trait is his singular combination of stupidity vainly masked via hyper-Googling and his almost complete lack of wit or self-awareness as to how unfunny he is...

jhale667
07-20-2010, 12:05 PM
A very succinct, apt description of GAR that's as dead on as we're going to get. GAyR's most annoying trait is his singular combination of stupidity vainly masked via hyper-Googling and his almost complete lack of wit or self-awareness as to how unfunny he is...

Agree, but to paraphrase Les Grossman "A nutless monkey would be smarter than GARfail".

saint
07-20-2010, 12:11 PM
No worries, they'll work cheaper and be infinitely more tolerable.

I´m not zo sure about that.
Banning is Gay. I vote webby! What is the worst that could happen? Total chaos and 1000 of deleted threads?

jhale667
07-20-2010, 12:34 PM
I vote webby! What is the worst that could happen?

People leaving in droves, the site MOST LIKELY getting hacked worse than before (when - not if - he gives out even more sensitive info than he already did on previous occasions), and that's just the short list.

Sure banning in general is ghey (when undeserved). Banning a useless, site-polluting shit-stain like GARfail ? More like a service to the VH community, if not humanity in general.