PDA

View Full Version : Cops Probe Parasailing Donkey

Full Bug
07-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Cops probe parasailing donkey

July 20, 2010

Police have launched an investigation after shocked bystanders witnessed a screaming donkey, attached to a parachute, being pulled by a motorboat over a beach in the southern Russian city of Krasnodar.

“The donkey screamed and children cried,” Krasnodar regional police spokeswoman Larisa Tuchkova told the AFP news agency.

The animal was so high up, some children mistook it for a dog.

The Krasnodar news website Yuga.ru reports the flying donkey was a publicity stunt by a local parasailing company.

“No one had the brains to call police,” Tuchkova added, saying people instead stopped to call newspapers and snap pictures with their phones.

According to the local newspaper Taman, when the donkey finally landed, “it was dragged several metres along the water, after which the animal was pulled out half-alive onto the shore.”

Police are now investigating the parasailing donkey as an act of animal cruelty.

Full Bug
07-20-2010, 01:48 PM
Wonder what 'jackass' thought of this idea?:biggrin:

jhale667
07-20-2010, 01:51 PM
That sucks. The assholes that did that should have the same done to them against their will. And no one should let them down when they start screaming.

thome
07-20-2010, 02:14 PM
I am not for this type of action involving animals but you know what... there is somebody jacking off a Horse and shoving it in a Donkey right now, to get some jacky for insemination.

MMmmmm so so sexy................... let's make Mule.

Its a Donkey people.

I say fine them for something..there must be a law ...like (Donkey should never be assisted to be more than 35ft above ground) but outrage is unwarented.

I say 35$ for every additional 10ft.

Case Closed.

Hardrock69
07-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Man. Some people are just fucked.

Full Bug
07-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Dont know how to post youtube videos here, but here's a link....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5n4LhGreNI

thome
07-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Animal cruelty. Now see AP, THIS is actually news, not that Lohan bullshit.

Anyway, these beach goers should be put to death for such a stunt.'

Here is the Tube post that really pisses me off.

People Crak Me Up.

chefcraig
07-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Dont know how to post youtube videos here, but here's a link....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5n4LhGreNI

Thanks. For some odd reason, every time I Googled the words "donkey film", I wound up getting some strange websites in Tijuana.

thome
07-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Chef now that was funny....