PDA

View Full Version : Let this serve as a testimony that life has no meaning except for wasting time.

Anonymous
07-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Sooooooo... what IS the meaning of life? Screw you, who cares? Success is empty: those who HAVE achieved something know that the golden promise of that achievement is as empty as your balls after an ejaculation.

It feels great - for about 5 seconds.

Then you either set another goal or fall back with the people who never achieved anything to begin with. We'll all end up there, sooner or later. Which means that if Norm Peterson actually existed, he'd be the wisest human being. Well, Eddie V. may not be too far behind Norm, these days.

Which leads me to my current status in life. My mental health is slowly deteriorating as I'm goin' through all 11 Cheers seasons in a marathon that would have already felled a lesser man. For I am up to the eleventh season & since season 9 I've been watching Wings AT THE SAME TIME. I'm up to the fourth. Needless to say, 11 seasons of Frasier will follow.

I don't know how longer I can last. Just this week, I stayed home for two whole days, watching that shit.

I don't dream anymore - I write scripts. As I drift into much needed sleep, the fragments of thought & imaginings turn into new scenes from the bar or the airport.

I did manage to squeeze in an awesome karaoke night last Sunday. Of course, singing Chas & Dave is always a guaranteed success, but I really knocked 'em dead with Neil Diamond AND Iron Maiden - not to mention Thin Lizzy.

Anyway, let this thread be a testimony of what will likely be my last sane days on this Earth.

I am currently going through the 5 stages of grief, only backwards. It began with stage number 5, when I actually ACCEPTED that this would be a good idea. You know, two weeks ago. That is long gone, I have since suffered mild DEPRESSIONS & am currently going through the BARGAINING - if I can keep up with my work, it's ok to be doing this.

ANGER will most certainly come when I'm done... IF I'm ever done. And then, sweet, sweet DENIAL.

And that is another purpose of this thread - I must not force myself to forget, to deny this experience. Else, who knows... I may wake up one morning in the future & believe it's a good idea to start with episode 1 from the Simpsons.

Wish me luck, everybody... actually, if you could make sure that my IP is delivered to the proper authorities, they might send someone over to rescue me.

HELP ME!!!

Cheers! :bottle:

hambon4lif
07-21-2010, 10:41 PM
The Charles Brothers are such a distraction. I came to this cuntclusion only after I watched every episode of "Taxi" ever made. Afterward, you end up finding yourself playing "catch-up" in the world and what's going on around you. Now I know better than to watch these episodes in large doses at a time. That's dangerous to ones mental health.

I have full confidence you'll rebound and recover........I watched 4 seasons of "Moonlighting" in one sitting and actually started believing in true love.....it took only one trip to the liquor store to set me straight. Whores love a hard cock.....The End!

This will pass.......watching full seasons of any show should be illegal!

Blaze
07-21-2010, 11:45 PM
Frasier is great. The gay guy amuses me.
Law and Order was my choice of drug.

Have you tried Idosing yet? It won't do very well ( I would imagine) if your full of chemicals of another sort, but it is a deviation time enhancer.