PDA

View Full Version : No Shit?....Kings of Leon say so...

LoungeMachine
07-25-2010, 03:25 PM
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/atoz/2010/07/kings_of_leon_cancels_st_louis_show_pigeon_bird_sh it_july_23_2010_jared_followill_missouri_heat.php

ThrillsNSpills
07-25-2010, 03:40 PM
So the bass player didn't think to close his pie hole?

chefcraig
07-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Wow, this could be a career defining event. After all, the same thing happened to Cyndi Lauper, and when's the last time you heard from her? Come to think of it, I wish a bird had pooped down Sam Hagar's neck a long time ago. Then again, from the sound of it, he appears to have swallowed the entire pigeon.

lesfunk
07-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Bird shit? That whole band is chicken shit!

Hardrock69
07-25-2010, 09:21 PM
They are nothing more than a bar band who got lucky. They were playing gigs around here in Gnashville for years. Then they disappeared. Next thing I heard, they were opening for U2 on their entire North American tour (the last one they did). Then I saw how they sold out Wembley Arena in London. Surprised the crap out of me. Saw them on David Letterman not long after that.

I still do not understand how they got as big as they are. Their material is fucking lame, and they are just another one of thousands of faceless rock bands, with nothing unique or distinctive about them.

That pigeon should be commended. Too bad we can't send him out on tour with the band to similarly interrupt the rest of their shows.

Hardrock69
07-25-2010, 09:25 PM
Dupe post.