PDA

View Full Version : Why is the COCAINE of Today UTTER SHIT?

GAR
07-25-2010, 10:58 PM
What's wrong with todays cocaine: it never gets better, it is always cut with bullshit like bovine or veterinarian that leaves such a shaky down-high decline and stinging post-high after taste it's just SHIT anymore.

Isn't it>? I mean, WTF is wrong with dope these days? I can't understand it.

It used to be when people had a supply, you met other people, and it became a speech lubricant and there was this whole bonding thing within that culture.

I think it's all gone, and I think it's because the whole chemistry has changed. It's different. It's all about money and how cheap this shit can be made and I don't like it at all.

Why does it have to be this way? The old coke was so much better, pure, clean-burning stuff. Now it's no fun at all.

lesfunk
07-25-2010, 11:48 PM
The reason todays coke is shit is because there's very little actual coke in it.

Diamondjimi
07-26-2010, 12:06 AM
Stick with your bathtub drug of choice GAR. You can't afford cocaine anyway. So who ya bullshitting?

kwame k
07-26-2010, 12:11 AM
The only person he can bullshit!

Himself.........

Diamondjimi
07-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Only he actually believes his bullshit so much it appears as the truth to him...

GAR
07-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Decriminalizing POT is criminal, but keeping cocaine criminalized at the same time is insane.

I want my un-enhanced, un-mitigated, un-tainted coke like we had in the 80's and I WANT IT now!

kwame k
07-26-2010, 12:15 AM
What a tangled web the little fella weaves :biggrin:

Diamondjimi
07-26-2010, 12:24 AM
I want my un-enhanced, un-mitigated, un-tainted coke like we had in the 80's and I WANT IT now!

That probably means you'll have to go back to sucking cock for it, just like the old days! :Loser:

VanHalener
07-26-2010, 12:46 AM
That probably means you'll have to go back to sucking cock for it, just like the old days! :Loser:

I don't want to get in the middle of this but that comment made me laugh enough to wake the wife.

Now that she's up...

Dan
07-26-2010, 01:20 AM
GAR Sucks Cock For Coke,End Of Story.:D

Hardrock69
07-26-2010, 02:22 AM
He gets the coke that is cut with 90% baby powder because nobody can stand him, and want to take his cash and blow jobs without having to give anything to him in return. :lmao:

LoungeMachine
07-26-2010, 03:04 AM
And yet some peeps wonder why I started the BAN GAR thread.....

:gulp:

He's Joe Thunder-esque, only not as funny or bright.

Nitro Express
07-26-2010, 03:48 AM
It's sucks Gar because it's imaginary and not real coke. Maybe you are waking up to the fact that imaginary stuff is just a fantasy and reality is where it's at. Now go make some money buy some real coke, buy an expensive hooker, take $100 bill and roll it into a straw, line some coke up on the hooker's ass, put money straw into nose and inhale the line. Best done with some classic VH blasting.

sadaist
07-26-2010, 06:22 AM
Decriminalizing POT is criminal, but keeping cocaine criminalized at the same time is insane.

I never tried coke back in the day. My older brother did it a lot & has some great stories. You just don't hear about it anymore nowadays. It's all Vicodin, Oxycontin, Xanax, Valium, etc...

Nickdfresh
07-26-2010, 07:58 AM
GAR supports Mexican drug dealers and narcoterrorism...

thome
07-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Stay away from that Oxy it is a slow release system of pain relief and you won't think your high anymore but 1/2 of the pill is still inside you and then you will have 10 1/2 pills over a couple days and they will all start releasing at once and no-one can stop it easy OD.

Oh, and the reason your CokeaHina is no good is because you cannot tell Coke from cheap Meth.

ThrillsNSpills
07-26-2010, 11:31 AM
no BOR please.

don't do coke

take care of yourself

don't OD or anything that would be tragic

of course, then you could decompose and make a fine batch of fertilizer.

ThrillsNSpills
07-26-2010, 11:31 AM
that of course nothing would grow in.

jhale667
07-26-2010, 11:53 AM

You sure spend a lot of time wanting things that aren't ever going to happen. Like, being respected around here, people NOT wanting to cave your head in, to not be ugly, short and balding...(crack) pipe dreams one and all all...

First off - stupid comparison, fuckstump. You'd have to smoke like 40,000 joints in a sitting to kill yourself. Whereas an eight-ball of the good stuff would do your sorry old ass in.

Aren't you pushing 60, douche-tube? Why the FUCK would you want to still be doing Coke? Trying out for the new Death wish 2010?

Maybe we'll get lucky and you can have one of those "death by misadventure" stories, too...:rolleyes:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-26-2010, 11:55 AM
that of course nothing would grow in.

except maybe imaginary guitar trees

Igosplut
07-26-2010, 11:59 AM
you could decompose and make a fine batch of fertilizer.

I doubt it, the only thing fertile about him is his imagination.....

Starwood
07-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Supply and demand. The US is all about Meth these days and Mexico/South America knows it.
Given the restrictions on the products to make it in the US, the Mexicans can but this shit by the truckload and no one enforces it.

Once it goes out of fashion - like all drugs do - the clean Peruvian flake will be back.

Starwood
07-26-2010, 12:09 PM
...and Starwood retired from this game many moons ago. What a truly pathetic drug. Paranoid and impotent is no way to go through life.

Candy Girl
07-26-2010, 12:11 PM
no BOR please.

don't do coke

take care of yourself

don't OD or anything that would be tragic

of course, then you could decompose and make a fine batch of fertilizer.

:biggrin:

GAR
07-26-2010, 12:25 PM
It's sucks Gar because it's imaginary and not real coke.

Does real coke even MAKE it into this country unmolested anymore?

I mean, you got your horse tranqs, your starches and other filler-crap in there - and you're right! After about 50% percent fuckin CUT it ain't coke then is it?

GAR
07-26-2010, 12:28 PM
...and Starwood retired from this game many moons ago. What a truly pathetic drug. Paranoid and impotent is no way to go through life.

What kind of coke was that, though? I think after about 1983 the supply pipe became more of a less-fun toilet pipe and the stuff became toxic.

I mean, a little used to go a long way before. It was stimulating. It was energizing and it was healthy.

Today's stuff is nothing like that and it smells AND tastes like battery acid.

GAR
07-26-2010, 12:33 PM
Aren't you pushing 60?

Your defense of pot hints the true reason why your sound-samples page is uncreative, like you it's a depressant!

Keep in mind, Sgt. Pepper is what you got when you mixed Dr Pepper with coke.. real coke mind you

ThrillsNSpills
07-26-2010, 12:37 PM
each post more meaningless than the last

Candy Girl
07-26-2010, 12:38 PM

Total waste of cyberspace you mean?

Igosplut
07-26-2010, 01:17 PM
What kind of coke was that, though? I think after about 1983 the supply pipe became more of a less-fun toilet pipe and the stuff became toxic.

I mean, a little used to go a long way before. It was stimulating. It was energizing and[b]it was healthy.[b]

If THAT isn't one of the more retarded posts I've seen.. Cocaine healthy???

Coarse it's right on par for you..

Hardrock69
07-26-2010, 02:32 PM
What do you expect from a homeless burnout pedophile with delusions of grandeur?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-26-2010, 02:52 PM
What do you expect from a homeless burnout pedophile with delusions of grandeur?

world peace and a balanced budget.

jhale667
07-26-2010, 02:52 PM

That's how GARfail rolls even without the nose candy...:lmao:

jhale667
07-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Your defense of pot hints the true reason why your sound-samples page ROCKS SO HARD

Yeah, it's a gift. That you're totally jealous of.

Ain't THAT the truth.

Blaze
07-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Gar was blacklisted from respectable street level dealers because Gar is not respectable and has an admitted history of theft, fraud, and extortion (lying, cheating, and stealing).
Have a good day, Gar. :)

http://gono.com/museum2003/cocacola/c686.jpg

Terry
07-26-2010, 08:58 PM
Cocaine is just...so...80s.

ThrillsNSpills
07-26-2010, 09:46 PM
He's snorting nothing.

It's all about the attention.

GAR
07-27-2010, 02:47 AM
Two things I cannot figure out on this dillemna of toxic modern "coke" okay..

1) Coca is way way more effective at traversing the blood-brain barrier. There's nothing superior to it, so why do coca alkaloids have to take the sam bad rap as crack?

2) Since almost all drugs can be synthesized in a chemistry lab, and crystallized cocaine salts are only synthesized coca-leaf alkaloids, shouldn't it be a fairly basic excercise in chemical reductions to produce small batches of pure man-made coke.. to leave all the wheeling-and-dealing out of it?

3) They figured all that MDMA shit in the lab for Ecstasy and other stuff.. how long before coke is produced in the lab since the quality is shit no matter where you go, and the supplier thinks he's a fucking Little God you gotta worship and thank to no end before you even see his bullshit substances anyways.. and like I say, it's bullshit cocktail!

Stand UP FOR PURITY
Stand UP FOR your right to Medical Cocaine!!
Stand UP FOR the next California ballot initiative for Medicinal Cocaine.. are you with me or not, people!

GAR
07-27-2010, 02:52 AM
Think about it folks:

Aspirin is so cheap, it's made in China and you get 100 tablets of 5 grams each for a buck at the 99 cents store, correct?

If everyone in this country was on pure, Chinese-generic, medical-grade cocaine, even the laziest porchmonkey asshole in your neck of the woods would be kicking ass, working 3 jobs, getting 4 hours of sleep a day and lovin' it - you'd see that 12 trillion dollar defecit melt away in 4 years from all the extra payroll taxes because USA rules!

And we'll rule the world with our Cheap Walmart COCAINE

Hardrock69
07-27-2010, 08:29 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP, GARFUCKLE. :fufu:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Think about it folks:

Aspirin is so cheap, it's made in China and you get 100 tablets of 5 grams each for a buck at the 99 cents store, correct?

If everyone in this country was on pure, Chinese-generic, medical-grade cocaine, even the laziest porchmonkey asshole in your neck of the woods would be kicking ass, working 3 jobs, getting 4 hours of sleep a day and lovin' it - you'd see that 12 trillion dollar defecit melt away in 4 years from all the extra payroll taxes because USA rules!

And we'll rule the world with our Cheap Walmart COCAINE

then you are continuing the corporate america greed cycle. you have to support your local corner coke store that is run by that sweet old couple down the road.

GAR
07-27-2010, 07:20 PM
LOOK now:

I can get only so many productive hours done in a day before I have to make another pot of coffee.

Coffee contains the stimulant "coffee grounds" from which all coffee is derived, however it is acidic and I can only get 3 pots of coffee down before I have to shit twice and throw up maybe (1) times.

If you don't vote for Walmart Cocaine to be legal because you don't like Walmart then consider those like me who need more stimulants than the daily 3 pots a day of coffee but can't keep it down.

Diamondjimi
07-27-2010, 07:28 PM
even the laziest porchmonkey asshole in your neck of the woods ....

Define "porchmonkey"!

Hardrock69
07-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Wonder what Garfuckle's gay customers with darker skin would think if they knew their favorite blowjob-giver was a racist asshole?

fryingdutchman
07-28-2010, 09:22 AM
It's simple, GAyR.

The reason that today's cocaine is shit is because it hasn't killed YOU yet.

fryingdutchman
07-28-2010, 09:24 AM
LOOK now:

I can get only so many productive hours done in a day before I have to make another pot of coffee.

You consider posting worthless bullshit on an internet message board "productive hours?"

Shit....your life makes Jesterstar's hours in a Syracuse mailroom look "productive."

Worthless fuckstick....

jhale667
07-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Define "porchmonkey"!

It's what his step-mother (who knew he was a P.O.S. early on) used to call him...she also had the good sense to keep him in a cage. On the porch.

It's simple, GAyR.

The reason that today's cocaine is shit is because it hasn't killed YOU yet.

Keep hope alive for that accidental O.D.... we should BE so lucky. :rolleyes:

Igosplut
07-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Two things I cannot figure out

How to tell the truth and how to differentiate between fantasy and reality??

Hardrock69
07-28-2010, 03:56 PM
It's what his step-mother (who knew he was a P.O.S. early on) used to call him...she also had the good sense to keep him in a cage. On the porch.

:lmao:

GAR
07-29-2010, 12:59 AM
None of these above sycophants of codependance have ever felt a dependancy for the REAL cocaine.

The REAL stuff, is the only stuff. And you're all too young to have known The REAL stuff.

fryingdutchman
07-29-2010, 05:03 AM
None of these above sycophants of codependance have ever felt a dependancy for the REAL cocaine.

The REAL stuff, is the only stuff. And you're all too young to have known The REAL stuff.

Sounds like GAR was deep into the Studio 54 scene.

He was probably doing lines of blow off of a toilet seat in the men's room, in between giving bj's through the glory holes.

Diamondjimi
07-29-2010, 08:25 AM
Sounds like GAR was deep into the Studio 54 scene.

He was probably doing lines of blow off of a toilet seat in the men's room, in between giving bj's through the glory holes.

That, or snorting rails off Andy Warhole's coch....

GAR
07-31-2010, 03:14 PM
It is not illegal to wash your mind with the soap and water of my contrasting opinions.

SOMEDAY
You shall be
MORE LIKE Me

Hardrock69
08-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Only a retard would want to be more like you, LOSER.