PDA

View Full Version : Funny how things happen ?

squashed
07-27-2010, 09:54 AM
I put in my homemade Van Halen Greatest Hits CD in my car a couple days ago(still in BTW) and I go messing around on the internet today.... A click here, a click there, and I find this forum totally by chance. I'm a Country music DJ and Program Director for a Radio Station in California but you aint going to find any Country in my personal collection.. A rocker by heart, a rocker for life. Man, I got some reading to do here !! :tongue0011:

Sarge's Little Helper
07-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Hi squashed and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2010, 11:34 AM
welcome to the show

thome
07-27-2010, 01:21 PM
I helps if you are thickskinned and a complete wierdo, like me.
Country has some great accomplishments as far as the music industry and the world as we know it has been blessed with the awesomeness and just the fantasticable wonder'uffed 'ness of the greats like....that chick with the dress that has the video where she sings about something.
Welcome to the forum.
Untill we have some VanHalen to talk about I would suggest making something up and [posting it] like it is actuall news it makes us NUTS and we bitch and moan and carry on for days.
You will be banned unless you lace it with comedy, but making us NUTS gets us thru another day of the latest information from the VH camp.............................................. ..<(enter that sound at the end of the am radio dial)

Rock On.

Jagermeister
07-27-2010, 01:31 PM
I put in my homemade Van Halen Greatest Hits CD in my car a couple days ago(still in BTW) and I go messing around on the internet today.... A click here, a click there, and I find this forum totally by chance. I'm a Country music DJ and Program Director for a Radio Station in California but you aint going to find any Country in my personal collection.. A rocker by heart, a rocker for life. Man, I got some reading to do here !! :tongue0011:

Welcome to the board.

ThrillsNSpills
07-27-2010, 04:39 PM
what's up Squashed.

http://vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com/search/label/VAN%20HALEN

Here's some concerts and unreleased gems to blow your ears out on, courtesy of the mighty RA Forums .