PDA

View Full Version : Should we give the Samster a break now?

Ruprecht
07-28-2010, 07:06 PM
When he sang with da brudders he always got jokes cos we all wanted him out!

Now he has gone away we have all got what wanted, right roth bros?

so samster is now old news so why keep bashin him him.

we got what we wanted

right

Heres looking forward to the new vh with the Rothster!

IcarntRite55
07-28-2010, 07:13 PM
never never never

he stole smikey and the chance of a cvh rearunion!!!

IcarntRite55
07-28-2010, 07:32 PM
my hate for hajar is larger than my love for vain halen at this poynt

Dan
07-28-2010, 08:01 PM
NO And STFU.:rolleyes:

IcarntRite55
07-28-2010, 08:01 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/a/e/d/aed5cc0b1c3ff558b8537022190504c1.gif

what an hoersehole!!!

Va Beach VH Fan
07-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Keep the Hagar bullshit out of Main...

Terry
07-28-2010, 10:08 PM

we got what we wanted

right

Heres looking forward to the new vh with the Rothster!

The "Samster"?

An oddly queer (and therefore fitting) nickname for that big tub of goo.

Perhaps not so much give him a break as to just forget him altogether. His "accomplishments" with the sisters are the only part of his career even sort of worth mentioning, and 99.9% of that was due to the musicians he was surrounded by as opposed to the poetic felonies he was creating.

On second thought, fuck him. Now and forever.

Ruprecht
07-29-2010, 04:12 AM
The "Samster"?

An oddly queer (and therefore fitting) nickname for that big tub of goo.

Perhaps not so much give him a break as to just forget him altogether. His "accomplishments" with the sisters are the only part of his career even sort of worth mentioning, and 99.9% of that was due to the musicians he was surrounded by as opposed to the poetic felonies he was creating.

On second thought, fuck him. Now and forever.

Well he was kikin' ass in Montrose.

GreenBayLA
07-29-2010, 04:37 AM
Cool is cool, fool is fool, and never the twain shall meet. :hitch:
I'll give you Montrose but that was a looooooooooong time ago.

binnie
07-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Whenever Sam opens his mouth I am reminded why I despise him.....

IcarntRite55
07-29-2010, 11:15 AM

google says its lickin arss and in more than 1 state than montrose

Ruprecht
07-29-2010, 11:23 AM
Do you think that the davester hates the hagermeister as much as the rothbros on this website?

IcarntRite55
07-29-2010, 11:34 AM
yes he is a wild and crasy guy

binnie
07-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Do you think that the davester hates the hagermeister as much as the rothbros on this website?

Probably not as much as he hates being called 'the davester' :D

There's certainly a lot of bad blood there - Hagar hates Dave more though, he's never gotten over the fans not fully embracing him....

Terry
07-29-2010, 10:36 PM

Fuck that lame, overrated 70's tripe band Montrose.

They weren't all THAT fucking good, and it's the typical default last resort grasping at straws answer a person can come up with when trying to find a gem in Hagar's overwhelmingly mediocre career: "uuuuuuuh, Montrose!"

Montrose was 35 years ago. Okay, fine. Let's say we give Hagar Montrose, just for the sake of unity.

Anything since?

No.

Fuckin' hell, Ruprecht, stop talking utter shite or be subjected to the genital cuff.

Nickdfresh
07-29-2010, 11:49 PM
http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/op_is_a_troll_trollcat.jpg

Diamondjimi
07-30-2010, 12:00 AM

Yo Savicki. Cuntgradulations on your first alias... :baaa:

Diamondjimi
07-30-2010, 12:00 AM
yes he is a wild and crasy guy

Same to you Lefty... :Loser:

hambon4lif
07-30-2010, 12:09 AM

we got what we wanted

right

Heres looking forward to the new vh with the Rothster!hambon4lif thinks Ruprick is a JACKASS for this worthless post..

"Give the samster a break"??!?
What, are you fucking kidding me right now?
GTFO!

Ruprecht
07-30-2010, 05:07 AM
Fuck that lame, overrated 70's tripe band Montrose.

They weren't all THAT fucking good, and it's the typical default last resort grasping at straws answer a person can come up with when trying to find a gem in Hagar's overwhelmingly mediocre career: "uuuuuuuh, Montrose!"

Montrose was 35 years ago. Okay, fine. Let's say we give Hagar Montrose, just for the sake of unity.

Anything since?

No.

Fuckin' hell, Ruprecht, stop talking utter shite or be subjected to the genital cuff.

I only sayin' the montrose stuff was good, it might be 35 years ago, but the best vh line upwas about 30 odd years ago 2, we are on the same side bro

binnie
07-30-2010, 05:36 AM
The first Montrose record was good.

I'm still trying to figure out what is 'Bad' about a 'Motor Scooter' tho'...

Hardrock69
07-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Why should Spamulus Flatulus get a fucking break? He never gives the public a break.....continually inflicting lame baby food crap upon the music world.

sonrisa salvaje
07-30-2010, 12:27 PM
The first Montrose record was good.

I'm still trying to figure out what is 'Bad' about a 'Motor Scooter' tho'...

I think that mean's it is fast, which means she can get away from her daddy's farm quicker.

Terry
07-30-2010, 09:33 PM
I only sayin' the montrose stuff was good, it might be 35 years ago, but the best vh line upwas about 30 odd years ago 2, we are on the same side bro

Meh.

Hagar is just an at best average talent who makes bland and forgettable music. Montrose may well be the best thing he was ever associated with that rose above mediocre (not the case when he was with Van Halen). It's not really about taking sides for me. If people like Hagar's music, then good for them. Honestly.

However, those people shouldn't be shocked or confused when they participate on a site dedicated to Classic Van Halen (defined as Roth, Van Halens, Anthony) / David Lee Roth and don't find a shared consensus that Hagar's music was worthwhile. For fans of Hagar to expect otherwise around here is, seriously, pretty fucking retarded.

Hardrock69
07-31-2010, 12:28 AM
Not only that, Spamulus was not the SOLE writer of songs on the Montrose album. He only co-wrote a few songs on that one and Paper Money (lyrics only). He was a hired gun who was eventually fired after the second album. Guess Ronnie Montrose knew he was lame, and told him to get fucked.

78/84 guy
07-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Not only that, Spamulus was not the SOLE writer of songs on the Montrose album. He only co-wrote a few songs on that one and Paper Money (lyrics only). He was a hired gun who was eventually fired after the second album. Guess Ronnie Montrose knew he was lame, and told him to get fucked.

Not to take side's but it's not true. Sam wrote most of the lyrics and after the Paper Money tour Sam told Ronnie to fuck off for taking the writing credits for everything !!! First Montrose= very strong, Paper Money is slow and boring just like the rest of his career. I did like some of 5150 and the heavy Balance stuff.

Dave's Bitch
07-31-2010, 03:30 PM
The samster, cool

Nickdfresh
07-31-2010, 07:25 PM
A "break" from what? Me not giving a fuck about him?

NATEDOG001976
07-31-2010, 10:39 PM
He gets free Bic Mac's at WackArnolds!

Ruprecht
08-01-2010, 08:13 AM
He gets free Bic Mac's at WackArnolds!

Hey natester only members of the police get free mcdonalds. And i do't mean sting and co.

Ruprecht
08-01-2010, 08:13 AM
cool tattoo btw

Mr. Vengeance
08-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Break his face.

VanHalenFan5150
08-01-2010, 12:02 PM
I already did! And you guys all did too!

http://www.punchinthefacebook.com/punch/california/sammy-hagar

VanHalener
08-01-2010, 12:39 PM
I already did! And you guys all did too!

http://www.punchinthefacebook.com/punch/california/sammy-hagar

Phuck N A hooah for the young man's effort too.

Now on to new business...
I am more for riveting Spam's jaws and lips shut. There must be a built in failsafe that will explode if he tampers with it. I have a prototype at the ready.

Hardrock69
08-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Not to take side's but it's not true. Sam wrote most of the lyrics and after the Paper Money tour Sam told Ronnie to fuck off for taking the writing credits for everything !!! First Montrose= very strong, Paper Money is slow and boring just like the rest of his career. I did like some of 5150 and the heavy Balance stuff.

That is the public story. I had a rather in-depth discussion with a guy was A & R with Warner Bros. back then. That's where I got my info.

There are numerous references to this on the net. Here are just two of them:

http://www.answers.com/topic/ronnie-montrose

Released the following year, Paper Money confirmed the band's status as one of the more popular hard rock acts of their era. However, Hagar was fired after completing the Paper Money tour. Bob James replaced him and keyboardist Jim Alcivar joined the band, yet Montrose's next two albums -- 1975's Warner Brothers Presents Montrose and 1976's Jump on It -- were commercial failures.

http://www.xtrememusician.com/info/artists/profiles/959.html

In 1975, however, Hagar was fired from Montrose, despite the success they were enjoying.

As for who wrote what

Starwood
08-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Starwood has no beef with Sammy as long as he stays away from my band.

GreenBayLA
08-02-2010, 03:32 PM
OK Starwood, I'll bite. What is the name of your band? Yes I'll take a flyer.

Should we give Ruprecht a break now?
Yes a broken leg.