PDA

View Full Version : The Teabaggers' new Contract ON America

FORD
07-28-2010, 08:01 PM
For the better part of the past year, Republicans have tried to come up with a new agenda for the American people with mixed results. However, with the Tea Party now the most potent force in Republican politics, and with the recent launch of the Tea Party Caucus on Capitol Hill garnering the support of Republican leaders like National Republican Congressional Committee Chair Pete Sessions and Republican Caucus Chair Mike Pence, the Republican Party agenda has become clear. Republican leaders and Tea Party-supported Republican candidates can now rally around the "Republican Tea Party Contract on America" as the blueprint for how they would govern.

1. Repeal the Affordable Care Act (Health Insurance Reform)
Put insurance companies back in charge, repeal tax credits for small businesses, allow insurance companies to deny coverage based on preexisting conditions and to drop coverage when a person gets too sick and make prescription drugs for seniors less affordable.

2. Privatize Social Security or phase it out altogether
Turn the guaranteed retirement benefits of America's seniors over to Wall Street CEOs by putting Social Security at risk in the stock market or, as some Republicans have called for, phase out Social Security altogether and end a program millions of American seniors rely on for their survival.

3. End Medicare as it presently exists
Phase out and end Medicare as it presently exists for future generations of seniors -- ending Medicare's guaranteed healthcare benefits for more than 40 million American seniors -- and replace it with a voucher system which will result in higher premiums and fewer services for seniors.

4. Extend the Bush tax breaks for the wealthy and big oil
At a cost of nearly $700 billion, extend the Bush tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans and big oil, which are set to expire and which have and will continue to explode the federal budget deficit.

5. Repeal Wall Street Reform
Roll back the toughest consumer protections ever enacted, allow banks to continue to grow too big to fail, and ensure that predatory lenders continue to utilize their most abusive practices.

6. Protect those responsible for the oil spill and future environmental catastrophes
Cap liabilities for those responsible for environmental disasters like the Gulf oil spill and let companies like BP decide which victims deserve compensation for the disaster and what the timeline for relief should be.

7. Abolish the Department of Education
Put the big banks back in charge of student loans and put an end to federal assistance for public schools.

8. Abolish the Department of Energy
End America's investments in a clean-energy future and disband the organization responsible for oversight of nuclear materials.

9. Abolish the Environmental Protection Agency
Gut the Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act -- which together protect our kids from air pollution and keep drinking water safe -- and disband the watchdog that holds polluters accountable.

10. Repeal the 17th Amendment
Take away your right to pick your U.S. Senator.

Nobody is more disappointed in the failures of the current administration and congress thanks to the influence of the DLC. But we cannot turn the whole thing over to Bachmann-Palin Overdrive

http://my.democrats.org/page/content/tpgop

FORD
07-28-2010, 08:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4IQ_kj9eDM

Nickdfresh
07-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Good to see you posting again, FORD...

GAR
07-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Why did Obama's chief fool challenge Arizona - is he the King of Wetbacks now or WTF?

GAR
07-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Good to see you posting again, FORD...

Don't worry, his electric wheelchair runs out of charge in an hour or else he'll get stuck at the dialysis center overnite... wouldnt want that now

Nickdfresh
07-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Don't worry, his electric wheelchair runs out of charge in an hour or else he'll get stuck at the dialysis center overnite... wouldnt want that now

Don't worry GAR, we won't tell anybody how you like a guy to dip his hairy, sweaty balls in your face...

Now go empty a trash can before a Mexican steals your job, again...

Nickdfresh
07-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Why did Obama's chief fool challenge Arizona - is he the King of Wetbacks now or WTF?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLni3wbndls&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLni3wbndls&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

GAR
07-28-2010, 08:57 PM
O Eater of Welfare, be glad and prosperous of your King.. for he wishes you more wealth spread 'round.

- and FYI "independant" voters are now more than 29 percent of the population!

IcarntRite55
07-28-2010, 09:00 PM
vote gar for webby %?

Nickdfresh
07-28-2010, 09:50 PM
O Eater of Welfare, be glad and prosperous of your King.. for he wishes you more wealth spread 'round.

- and FYI "independant" voters are now more than 29 percent of the population!

O Eater of Cock, STFU!

Starwood
07-28-2010, 10:06 PM
:indifferent0020:

knuckleboner
07-28-2010, 10:08 PM

probably because it's unconstitutional.

BITEYOASS
07-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Notice how the teabaggers said nothing about pulling out of Afghanistan, reducing the bloated defense budget or even eliminating our nuclear arsenal.

Which shows how Oil is their Heroin and Gunpowder is their cocaine.

Unchainme
07-29-2010, 01:06 AM
@BYA

Is it wrong for me to say that I believe we should still have nukes?

just an overall paranoia that some freak of nature communist state takes over the country has me a bit terrified. I'd be for the idea if the Chinese and Russians were more trustworthy and the middle east wasn't a big clusterfuck.

It's an unfortunate necessity.

In regards to social security, the tea-baggers are half right, in that it needs to be fixed and quickly. I have little expectations that I myself will not having any social security when I am at age 65, which sucks because I've had to pay into the system that will not benefit me.

I would prefer it actually if we all just paid in to an actual private savings account where all are savings will be there (but remain UNTOUCHABLE) until age 65.

Again, the overall spirt of the teabagging movement is in the right mindset in my opinion, the government needs to be reformed, but it shouldn't be done by those in power, 'nor by those out dressed as paul reviere, rather we need to gather up some honest, intelligent, moral people to make improvements to how things are ran, and not because they have a "D" or an "R" next to their name, rather again, because they exemplify those qualities.

Unchainme
07-29-2010, 01:18 AM
Also, welcome back FORD!

Nitro Express
07-29-2010, 02:36 AM
So exactly what is this tea party and who is leading it? Is it something you can sign up and join? Actually I think what we all need to do regardless of how we lean politically is fire all the assholes in Washinton DC including the good ones. That will send them a message we are done with corruption and games.

hambon4lif
07-29-2010, 04:50 PM
So exactly what is this tea party and who is leading it? Is it something you can sign up and join?Unfortunately, it isn't.
The original idea and focus of the Tea party was for smaller government, less government intervention, fiscal responsibility, individual freedoms, and an upholding of the Constitution. There is nothing wrong with that in itself. Afterall, it's your duty and responsibilty as a citizen to question every single move YOUR government makes.
What the Tea party started out as, and what it became, are two completely different things. Their very downfall is that they're a grassroots movement, and that anyone can 'join'. This invited alot of problems they didn't foresee or anticipate.....the fringe, the sleaze, etc.

As it picked up steam and became a movement, it was derailed from its original track and intention by the sleazy Republican party who immediately latched onto it and sucked its 'rebel energy' like parasites to further their political agendas. (Sarah Palin is looked at as some sort of Queen or savior, nevermind the fact that she was FOR the bank bailout.)
It's also been derailed by the results of our currently pisspoor educational system. This group of folks include 3rd-Grade dropouts like Joe Trailerpark with his "Get A Brain, Moran!" sign, and the illiterate dumbasses that take the stage at these rallies bitching about how the Government is trampling the Bill Of Rights when they haven't even read the read the Bill Of Rights to begin with!
And of course, it's also been derailed by the racist hate groups and the "Obama Is Hitler" crowd.

All of these 'people' have defaced, misrepresented, and contaminated the original idea of the movement because they either don't get it, or use its energy for their own purposes and agendas. The original idea deserved to be heard, unfortunately they'll never be taken seriously as long as they keep giving dumbfucks like the "Get A Brain, Morans" guy access to their rallies, and the stage.

jhale667
07-29-2010, 05:50 PM
I am an Eater of Welfare, since any illegal immigrant with a double-digit IQ is automatically more qualified to dig a ditch than me. I suck out loud. Also, I ♥ cock.

We know. STFU.

Welcome back, FORD. :baaa:

jhale667
07-29-2010, 05:53 PM
Notice how the teabaggers said nothing about pulling out of Afghanistan, reducing the bloated defense budget or even eliminating our nuclear arsenal.

Which shows how Oil is their Heroin and Gunpowder is their cocaine.

Throw in "and they hate brown people" and that pretty much sums them up.

We knew they're against healthcare and wall street reform, but no Board of Education? No EPA? Give me a fucking break. Idiots.

Nitro Express
07-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Unfortunately, it isn't.
The original idea and focus of the Tea party was for smaller government, less government intervention, fiscal responsibility, individual freedoms, and an upholding of the Constitution. There is nothing wrong with that in itself. Afterall, it's your duty and responsibilty as a citizen to question every single move YOUR government makes.
What the Tea party started out as, and what it became, are two completely different things. Their very downfall is that they're a grassroots movement, and that anyone can 'join'. This invited alot of problems they didn't foresee or anticipate.....the fringe, the sleaze, etc.

As it picked up steam and became a movement, it was derailed from its original track and intention by the sleazy Republican party who immediately latched onto it and sucked its 'rebel energy' like parasites to further their political agendas. (Sarah Palin is looked at as some sort of Queen or savior, nevermind the fact that she was FOR the bank bailout.)
It's also been derailed by the results of our currently pisspoor educational system. This group of folks include 3rd-Grade dropouts like Joe Trailerpark with his "Get A Brain, Moran!" sign, and the illiterate dumbasses that take the stage at these rallies bitching about how the Government is trampling the Bill Of Rights when they haven't even read the read the Bill Of Rights to begin with!
And of course, it's also been derailed by the racist hate groups and the "Obama Is Hitler" crowd.

All of these 'people' have defaced, misrepresented, and contaminated the original idea of the movement because they either don't get it, or use its energy for their own purposes and agendas. The original idea deserved to be heard, unfortunately they'll never be taken seriously as long as they keep giving dumbfucks like the "Get A Brain, Morans" guy access to their rallies, and the stage.

I think there are a lot of decent Republicans and Democrats who are fed up with both their parties and want other options besides corporate bought off shills both parties support. I mean you are going to have some Ku Klux Clan, Black Panthers, Neo Nazi, radical Islamic types, right wing religious freaks ect... but you have to look at the meat of the movement in overall perspective. Basically what and who is it going to put in office? Politics is not black and white, it's grey.

vh rides again
07-29-2010, 10:10 PM
I think there are a lot of decent Republicans and Democrats who are fed up with both their parties and want other options besides corporate bought off shills both parties support. I would like to see those people get on the evening news and quit their jobs in protest,leave the people who elected them hanging, name names and tell just how fucked our government really is. it would be the best thing they ever did in politics.

I cant stand any of them, when I watch the state of the union address and see them smug cocksuckers laughing at theirself, it makes me sick. they should all be thrown out on the street.

GAR
07-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Throw in "and they hate brown people" and that pretty much sums them up.

That would be CORRECT if they are also ILLEGAL.

Did you break into this country? You keep defending the illegals!

Consider these points:
Cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard lumber.
If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained definitely.
If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get hot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally you will be mailed.
If you cross the Chinese border llegally you may never be heard from again.
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy and your fate will be pealed.
If you cross the Mexican border illegally you will be jailed for two hours.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown into political prison to rot.

If you cross the United States border legally you get:
1 - A job
2 - A driver's license
3 - A Social Security card
4 - Welfare
5 - Food stamps
6 - Credit cards
7 - Subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house
8 - Free education
9 - Free health care
10 - A lobbyist in Washington
11 - Billions of dollars in public documents printed in your language
12 - Millions of servicemen and women who are willing to – and do – die for your right to the ways and means of our constitution
13 - And the right to carry the flag of your country - the one you walked out on – while you call America racist and protest that you don't get enough respect

Both parties think they'll get the Wetbacks to vote for them. But they don't vote, because they don't even give a shit about their own Mudcountry to stay and reshape that toilet!

You think The Mudpeoples vote? I know alot.. ALOT of second-generation Mexican-Americans and guess what: they talk alot of shit but never vote. It's in their DNA not to think for themselves, that's why they love that welfare and have a strong need for Daddy Obama to promise to love, honor and care for them like the little children they will forever remain as.

FORD
07-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard lumber.

Yep. apparently the trees even stop fire (http://www.nhpr.org/node/17820) over there.

Hard lumber indeed.

GAR
07-29-2010, 10:38 PM
Don't worry GAR, we won't tell anybody how you like a guy to dip his hairy, sweaty balls in your face..

That gay stretch you're constantly alluding to - it comes from someplace between your two ears, not mine.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail-owned-faucet-fail.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-29-2010, 11:19 PM
That gay stretch you're constantly alluding to - it comes from someplace between your two ears, not mine.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail-owned-faucet-fail.jpg

Then why are you posting pics of your bathroom fixtures?

Little Texan
07-29-2010, 11:49 PM
I'll bet Gar puts his mouth over that faucet to get a drink.

Hardrock69
07-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Yes he does, when he gets finished sitting on it.

Back on topic....

The above 'Contract On America' is just proof that the Republicans AND the Tea Party have one goal in mind: THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA!!!

They claim they are "Christian", and that we must "get back to the way America USED to be".

The only other assholes on this planet that have the goal of living in the past while being religious extremists are Muslim zealots who want to live in the 7th-century, and are afraid of anything that might let people make up their own minds about life, liberty, and the puruit of happiness.

These Tea Party assholes are exactly the same.

They want our world to be polluted.

They want to deny healthcare to people who are not rich.

They want the insurance companies to have no oversight, and to assrape everyone (including themselves, apparently).

They want the banks to have no oversight, and to assrape everyone (including themselves, apparently).

They want the oil companies to have no oversight, and to assrape everyone (including themselves, apparently).

They want us to be unable to freely elect who we want to Congress. Apparently they want someone like Jimmy Swaggart, or Oral Roberts or some other Televangelist FUCK to be installed as EMPEROR, and they want us to go back in time and live like we were in feudal-era Japan or Europe or some shit, where you get your head lopped off if you do not bow in the dust fast enough, or if you have enough nerve to complain that the single bowl of polluted, watery gruel you are required to comsume each day is not enough to survive on, or if you worship anyone other than JEEZUSSS-AH you will be hung by chains, whipped, burned, castrated, drawn and quartered, and then buried alive by individuals wearing black hoods and robes (kinda like The Mentors):

http://i31.tinypic.com/34sqq20.jpg

So overall, the Tea Party are delusional, religious extremists who are advocating the overthrow of the American Way Of Life.

That is TREASON and is a FEDERAL CRIME which may be punishable by DEATH!

They need to be outlawed and their organizers need to be thrown in prison for the rest of their miserable lives, so they themselves can suck the cocks of all the CEOs of the insurance companies, oil companies and banks who should be thrown in prison as well.

GAR
07-30-2010, 01:43 PM
The Teabag Party are a branch of independants made up of more Democrats than Republican voters, according to polls I've seen.

So when PMSNBC and such attack the Tea Party movement, they actually divide themselves more which like Carl Rove said last night on one show "that's powerful because such division disengages the Democrats from positive dialogue about what UNMEASURABLE positives Obama has achieved."

Any good Democrat is going to move more to center with the Tea Partys' position of "Unbombing what Obama did" if he wants to keep his job.

Hardrock69
07-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Tea Party = Nutjobs

hambon4lif
07-30-2010, 09:20 PM
I would like to see those people get on the evening news and quit their jobs in protest,leave the people who elected them hanging, name names and tell just how fucked our government really is. it would be the best thing they ever did in politics.
It's already starting to unravel......I would love nothing more than to see outbursts like this at least 5 times a day.

Godwin would be smiling....
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4zwCMf8dsc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4zwCMf8dsc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
07-30-2010, 10:05 PM
The Teabag Party are a branch of independants made up of more Democrats than Republican voters, according to polls I've seen.

So when PMSNBC and such attack the Tea Party movement, they actually divide themselves more which like Carl Rove said last night on one show "that's powerful because such division disengages the Democrats from positive dialogue about what UNMEASURABLE positives Obama has achieved."

Any good Democrat is going to move more to center with the Tea Partys' position of "Unbombing what Obama did" if he wants to keep his job.

Well, I'm sure you see a lot of poles...

Hardrock69
07-31-2010, 12:16 AM
He feels them too. In one asshole or another. Repeatedly. :hee:

vh rides again
07-31-2010, 12:33 AM
It's already starting to unravel......I would love nothing more than to see outbursts like this at least 5 times a day.

Godwin would be smiling....
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4zwCMf8dsc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4zwCMf8dsc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>yeah too bad there are not more of him around. i like the way he told ther gentleman to sit down, i wonder who that was heckling him.

i really have to wonder if anyone in that room was ashamed of theirself after that scolding, i kinda doubt it.
I like that guy, he shoulda gave em the:fufu: before he sat down.

FORD
07-31-2010, 02:31 AM
yeah too bad there are not more of him around. i like the way he told ther gentleman to sit down, i wonder who that was heckling him.

Right wing nutbag congressman Peter King kept interrupting Weiner, and was trying to bitch and whine about "procedures" to stall a vote rather than have the balls to vote against the bill in question which was about medical care for 9-11 first responders.

King is an example of what's wrong with Congress. Weiner is a great example of what's right.

jacksmar
08-01-2010, 12:38 PM
The pear shaped Ray Daniels pom pom girl can’t copy and paste.

1. Protect the Constitution
2. Reject Cap & Trade
3. Demand a Balanced Budget
4. Enact Fundamental Tax Reform
5. Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government
6. End Runaway Government Spending
7. Defund, Repeal, & Replace Government-run Health Care
8. Pass an ‘All-of-the-Above” Energy Policy
9. Stop the Pork
10. Stop the Tax Hikes

Thought you were dead, Ray Boy. You wouldn’t be missed.