PDA

View Full Version : Would someone please tell me what the big deal is with this Jersey Shore show?

Little Texan
07-30-2010, 03:31 AM
I keep hearing about this Jersey Shore all over tv and the web. I've never watched a single episode, and never care to for that matter. Does anyone here watch that show, and can you explain to me what is so goddamn special about it that I have to hear about it every ten seconds?

saint
07-30-2010, 04:58 AM
Human oddities used to be exhibited at carnivals, these days they´re on TV.

I have only seen short a glimpse of the show, and from what I can tell it´s an new twist to the old freak show.

Igosplut
07-30-2010, 07:12 AM
The North's retarded version of rednecks. And they're too stupid to play Banjos, so they eat steroids and play slap and tickle....

Sensible Shoes
07-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Slap and tickle. LMAO

Haven't heard that one in years.

chefcraig
07-30-2010, 09:58 AM
In an odd way, these imbeciles perfectly reflect the average American in 2010, as seen through a truly cynical eye. Apparently, working out relentlessly will not only make you attractive, it fights off the booze, Cheese Doodles, melanoma, intellect and any sort of socially responsible behavior you might accidentally encounter while going through life considering no one other than yourself. Plus, you get to be on television and made into a star, without ever once displaying any evidence that you have the talent, wit, or general worth to merit such status. As a result, douchebags the world over are given hope. It's a far cry from the G.E College Bowl or even Real People, yet that merely points out how dramatically tv standards have fallen. Watch at your own risk, as shows like this are like plutonium. Even coming within close proximity to them can make you sick.

ThrillsNSpills
07-30-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm still crying since the Hills went off the air.

Hardrock69
07-30-2010, 11:07 AM
I refuse to watch prime-time network TV.

It is just a bunch of moronic crap that sheeple somehow find entertaining.

Jagermeister
07-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Any more questions?

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/Jersey-shore-jwoww-maxim.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
07-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Slap and tickle. LMAO

Haven't heard that one in years.

bumpin' dicks and sniffin' armpits.:barf:

Dan
07-30-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm still crying since the Hills went off the air.

Really Thrills?

ThrillsNSpills
07-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Really Thrills?

No, since finding the City I'm all set.

but thanks for asking

ThrillsNSpills
07-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Well of course I'm kidding.
I'm not exactly in their target demographic.

Teaching the youngsters well, that show.
I did see the one where the blonde got 12 surgeries and went to her mom and cried because her face resembled a mannequin. Reality shows hype the sickest shit you could imagine.
Fear factor's got people eating bugs, the Anna Nicole show focused on her when she was a pilled out freak. Television sets should be thrown out the window.

FORD
07-31-2010, 01:32 PM
At least "A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila" was mildly entertaining......

This shit isn't even remotely interesting.

Terry
07-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Am I alone in finding that Snookie/Snooky/Snooki chick unattractive, regardless of her tits?

BITEYOASS
08-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Make me wish those mafia dons were not sent to Federal Prison. That way their fathers would have been whacked a long time ago and "The Jersey Shore" would never exist.

BITEYOASS
08-01-2010, 09:47 AM
Of if these Jersey Shore kids had fathers who were in the mob, they would have been around to smack some sense into these brats or have "You look like a whore!" yelled at them.

VanHalenFan5150
08-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Jersey Shore is not an accurate representation of the Jersey Shore. That show needs a serious kick in the ass. Or a serious cancellation

BITEYOASS
08-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Another thing, when will MTV start playing some FUCKIN MUSIC for a change!!! :rant:

Little Texan
08-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Another thing, when will MTV start playing some FUCKIN MUSIC for a change!!! :rant:

When Beavis and Butthead return. Other than B&B, I have absolutely no use for eMpTV, and haven't watched that channel in many years.

kwame k
08-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Rumor was that MTV was going to switch it's name or logo, so as not to be recognized as just a music channel..........MTV hasn't been relevant in a decade or more.

Little Texan
08-01-2010, 05:36 PM
I imagine the only ones that watch it, anymore, are teenage girls for all of their pseudo-reality shows.

Dr. Love
08-01-2010, 11:28 PM
http://pic.phyrefile.com/b/bl/blayde/2010/07/08/yQ0Jy.jpg

fryingdutchman
08-02-2010, 07:09 AM
In an odd way, these imbeciles perfectly reflect the average American in 2010, as seen through a truly cynical eye. Apparently, working out relentlessly will not only make you attractive, it fights off the booze, Cheese Doodles, melanoma, intellect and any sort of socially responsible behavior you might accidentally encounter while going through life considering no one other than yourself. Plus, you get to be on television and made into a star, without ever once displaying any evidence that you have the talent, wit, or general worth to merit such status. As a result, douchebags the world over are given hope. It's a far cry from the G.E College Bowl or even Real People, yet that merely points out how dramatically tv standards have fallen. Watch at your own risk, as shows like this are like plutonium. Even coming within close proximity to them can make you sick.

That is, perhaps, one of the finest pieces of writing I've seen on this site in awhile. And there are many here who can really "bring it" with the keyboard.

Well done, Chef!

fryingdutchman
08-02-2010, 07:10 AM
Am I alone in finding that Snookie/Snooky/Snooki chick unattractive, regardless of her tits?

No, you're certainly not alone. She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every fucking branch on the way down before landing on the ugly root....

fryingdutchman
08-02-2010, 07:12 AM
Rumor was that MTV was going to switch it's name or logo, so as not to be recognized as just a music channel..........MTV hasn't been relevant in a decade or more.

Definitely the "or more" part of that, Kwame.

The decline of "music" on MTV began with the game show bullshit like "Remote Control", and that began in 1987.

hambon4lif
08-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Any more questions?

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/Jersey-shore-jwoww-maxim.jpgI'd have to double-condom that one....you don't know where the fuck she's been! And she'd have to be face-down ass-up so I wouldn't have to look at those fake ridiculous clown titties.

I'd rather tap the other chick on the show. Not the retarded midget skank Snookie, but the other one.....the one that's banging the toe-head.

Jagermeister
08-30-2010, 11:39 AM
I'd have to double-condom that one....you don't know where the fuck she's been! And she'd have to be face-down ass-up so I wouldn't have to look at those fake ridiculous clown titties.

I'd rather tap the other chick on the show. Not the retarded midget skank Snookie, but the other one.....the one that's banging the toe-head.

lol. Sammi. Yeah she is a full on hottie.

chefcraig
08-30-2010, 01:53 PM
lol. Sammi. Yeah she is a full on hottie.

Apparently the JWoWW (http://pinklatexblog.com/?p=7954)bimbo tried to get a Playboy deal, and when it fell through she took to attempting to sell nude pictures of herself to just about anyone that would pay for them. Considering the manner of dress this whore usually chooses (which leaves little to the imagination to begin with), what would be the point anyway?

GAR
08-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Vonn'd hit it..

hambon4lif
08-30-2010, 05:36 PM
lol. Sammi. Yeah she is a full on hottie.Evidently, she knows how to "bank a skank".

I don't know if she's the one responsible for turning this broads nose into an eggplant, but she dotted that fucking eye pretty good...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RQYK_9DcaY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RQYK_9DcaY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Big Troubles
08-30-2010, 05:44 PM
is fuxck snookie... i like short stalky sluts...

Mr Walker
08-31-2010, 09:25 AM
My daughter's friend works on one of the beaches on the shore and one of these snapperheads tried to walk on the beach without buying a badge. When she stopped him and asked 'Where is your badge?" he said "I'm Pauly D" so she said "I'm Megan... go buy a fucking badge"... LOL!

Jagermeister
08-31-2010, 09:36 AM
snapperheads

:biggrin: