PDA

View Full Version : Kudos To Cops.....A Cold Case Is Solved

Hardrock69
08-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Sure we have all had our run-ins with 'assholes with badges'. Cops with a John Wayne complex.

I sure have, back in Kans-ass.

However, their job is to put their life on the line in order to save yours, or to protect you when you are a victim, and to help those in need. 99.99999% of all cops are good cops and will go out of their way to help you out.

Back in 2000 an acquaintance of mine was found dead by the side of a county road outside Wichita.
I had already moved away from there.

The case remained unsolved until now.

http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/06/1435365/mo-women-charged-in-cold-case.html

Kudos to those involved. My friends and the victim's family can now have some closure.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-06-2010, 02:15 PM
true with any group of people, some good apples and some bad.:baaa:

PETE'S BROTHER
08-06-2010, 02:15 PM
glad for you and his family and friends

Igosplut
08-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Scary fucking looking women, that's for sure...

Hardrock69
08-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Just on looks alone they deserve to locked up for life.
Fucking cunts.

Todd was a cool dude. He and I were not close friends, but he hung out at the rock club I basically lived at all through the 90s, and was one cool motherfucker.

He did not deserve to die young. Strange thing is when they found him, they said there were no signs of trauma to his body. So I wonder how in the hell he was murdered?

It will all come out in court. Dat be fo' sho!

Hardrock69
08-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Just on looks alone they deserve to locked up for life.
Fucking cunts.

Todd was a cool dude. He and I were not close friends, but he hung out at the rock club I basically lived at all through the 90s, and was one cool motherfucker. I did party with him a lot for quite a few years.

He did not deserve to die young. Strange thing is when they found him, they said there were no signs of trauma to his body. So I wonder how in the hell he was murdered?

It will all come out in court. Dat be fo' sho!

Blaze
08-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Sometimes things go the way...

Hardrock69
08-07-2010, 02:06 AM
Some things go the way of dupe posts, lol.

*sigh*

Seshmeister
08-07-2010, 03:04 PM
However, their job is to put their life on the line in order to save yours, or to protect you when you are a victim, and to help those in need. 99.99999% of all cops are good cops and will go out of their way to help you out.

You're saying that only one in every ten million cops is not a good one?

Hardrock69
08-08-2010, 07:54 PM
I dunno. There is your homework project. You will run a detailed psychological analysis of every cop in the US, and will determine which are deficient.
Then you will compile your findings, and publish them in 287-volume report, in hardback.

THEN you can come back here and relax.