PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy time

Pink Spider
06-06-2004, 10:08 AM
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2004/060504reagandead.htm

Many insiders say that Bush Sr. attempted to have Ronald Reagan killed in 1981. Here's just one piece of evidence of many.

On March 31, 1981, the AP Reported:

Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shooting

The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign, the Houston Post reported today.

Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.

The newspaper said in a copyright story, Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.
The newspaper said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corp., for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Co. of Indiana.

In 1978, Neil served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the vice president's oldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980.

On Monday, Neil Bush said he did not know if he had ever met 25-year-old John Hinckley. "From what I know and I've heard, they (the Hinckleys) are a very nice family and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign."
SHARON BUSH

"I have no idea," he said. "I don't recognize any pictures of him. I just wish I could see a better picture of him.

Sharon Bush, Neil's wife, said Scott Hinckley was coming to their house as a date of a girl friend of hers. "I don't even know the brother. From what I know and I've heard, they (the Hinckleys) are a very nice family and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign. I understand he was just the renegade brother in the family. They must feel awful," she said.

The dinner was canceled, she added.

George W. Bush said he was unsure whether he had met John W. Hinckley.

FORD
06-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Yep. Funny how those Bush family friends always turn out to be the bad guys, isn't it?

Adolf Hitler, John Hinckley, the House of Saud, Noriega, Osama, Saddam.

With friends like the BCE's got, who needs enemies?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2004/060504reagandead.htm

Many insiders say that Bush Sr. attempted to have Ronald Reagan killed in 1981. Here's just one piece of evidence of many.

On March 31, 1981, the AP Reported:

Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shootingno offense, thats bullshit. no way!

The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign, the Houston Post reported today.

Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.

The newspaper said in a copyright story, Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.
The newspaper said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corp., for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Co. of Indiana.

In 1978, Neil served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the vice president's oldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980.

On Monday, Neil Bush said he did not know if he had ever met 25-year-old John Hinckley. "From what I know and I've heard, they (the Hinckleys) are a very nice family and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign."
SHARON BUSH

"I have no idea," he said. "I don't recognize any pictures of him. I just wish I could see a better picture of him.

Sharon Bush, Neil's wife, said Scott Hinckley was coming to their house as a date of a girl friend of hers. "I don't even know the brother. From what I know and I've heard, they (the Hinckleys) are a very nice family and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign. I understand he was just the renegade brother in the family. They must feel awful," she said.

The dinner was canceled, she added.

George W. Bush said he was unsure whether he had met John W. Hinckley.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-06-2004, 02:35 PM
thats bull

FORD
06-06-2004, 02:40 PM
No, it's the absolute truth. Even at the time, the fact that the Hinckley's were business associates and contributors to Bush Sr's campaign was reported in the mainstream press.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-06-2004, 02:41 PM
wow! maybe dubya slipped reagan something

FORD
06-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Be a little hard to do from France. Plus Nancy hates the BCE and she wouldn't have let Junior anywhere near him.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-06-2004, 03:04 PM
dubya has his ways.... lol

ELVIS
06-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Total bull

FORD
06-07-2004, 01:06 AM
Get your new bumper sticker yet, Greg? ;)

ELVIS
06-07-2004, 01:34 AM
It's not a bad idea...:)

DaveIsKing
06-07-2004, 10:17 AM
I thought this woman (a John Birch Society nut) was a conspiracy theorist from hell. But, according to this Forum, FORD and that unmentionable Communist pinko are complete conspiracy nuts.

Hey, Ford, where do you get your information---THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER?

FORD
06-07-2004, 10:27 AM
The relationship between the Bush and Hinckley families is an established fact, as is the relationship between the Bush and Bin Laden families, and Prescott Bush's funding of Hitler.

The only connection I can make between the BCE and tabloids would be the fact that the first guy to die from the as yet unsolved Anthrax attacks was the very same tabloid publisher who posted the picture of the Bushettes dry humping on a barroom floor in Texas.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/twins_priceless.jpg

DaveIsKing
06-07-2004, 10:35 AM
Well, it's nice to know that we have Ford and the Communist Pinko to inform us of the Orwellian nightmare world we live in and that we need the saving grace of pinko Communism disguised as "tolerance" and "diversity" to cleanse us from all our freedom and strength.

FORD
06-07-2004, 10:50 AM
I'd say the BCE neofascists have already "cleansed us from all our freedom and strength". Ever hear of the "Patriot" act?

DaveIsKing
06-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Oh...boy... "welll, there you go, again."

I should've known.

Too bad the Soviet Union went under, you woulda made one hell of a KGB propagandist.

Satan
06-07-2004, 11:13 AM
Silly mortals..... :rolleyes:

DaveIsKing
06-07-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Silly mortals..... :rolleyes:

That's funny...I thought for a moment that you had possessed FORD, but then he started making incoherent statements and a knew then it was the just the ghost of Karl Marx.

ELVIS
06-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Hahahaha!

FORD
06-07-2004, 02:17 PM
It wasn't Karl Marx, it was Groucho. And he sent his brother Harpo to posess Sammy Hagar (they have the same hairstyle, so nobody noticed)