PDA

View Full Version : Ola Amigos

BHG
08-10-2010, 05:00 PM
BHG here from the soon to be surely semi-famous Texas Regulars Football League representing. Roth fan since the days of short pants and DLR philosophy undergraduate from since the days of eatin' it and smiling. Van Halen is a perenial favorite but for me it really all begins and ends with Diamond Dave. Let's face it, the man knows how to string words together in an always interesting and unique way - and you just gotta park your speedboat next to some of that. :fufu:

Sarge's Little Helper
08-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Hi BHG! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

GAR
08-10-2010, 05:08 PM
... undergraduate from since the days of eatin' it and smiling.

niiiiice.. WELCOME~!!

Cato
08-11-2010, 01:07 AM
but GAR(fag) is unwelcome.

GAR
08-11-2010, 02:32 AM
..only by this diseased diminutive from an island of Nippon!

Hardrock69
08-11-2010, 12:57 PM
STFU, asswipe.

FORD
08-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Go die in a fire GAyR.

Jagermeister
08-11-2010, 01:13 PM
..only by this diseased diminutive from an island of Nippon!

So I guess be "banished" didn't improve your popularity any huh....

GAR
08-11-2010, 04:17 PM
In fact it's made me more popular, as I read all the after-posts during my timeout, you'd think the site was about me or something..

jhale667
08-11-2010, 04:30 PM
In fact it's made me more popular, as I read all the after-posts during my timeout, you'd think the site was about me or something..

Were your reading comprehension skills not impaired, you would have noticed the overwhelming majority of those posts were people expressing elation at the fact you were GONE.

Jagermeister
08-11-2010, 04:35 PM

Um we were stating the fact it was nice to have a conversation with out reading 27 posts with the following words in them.

Gar
Go
Fuck
yourslef
shut
up
eat
shit
show
pictures
blah
blah
blah

LEITUS
08-25-2010, 01:42 PM
:hitch:BHG, Bienvenido !!!!!!!!
Quiero decirte que HOLA AMIGOS se escribe con "H".La ola que vos (tu) escribiste es la ola del mar no la hola del saludo.Gracias y espero que no te moleste.Saludos y nuevamente Bienvenido al templo de David Lee Roth.:biggrin:

GAR
08-25-2010, 03:59 PM
Were it not for my interprative reading skills so impaired, I would have observed that the overwhelming unpopularity of my own posts where people expressing distress at the sight of such stupidity has reached tsunamic proportions.

I read just fine, thanks.

Anonymous
08-26-2010, 01:16 AM
:hitch:BHG, Bienvenido !!!!!!!!
Quiero decirte que HOLA AMIGOS se escribe con "H".La ola que vos (tu) escribiste es la ola del mar no la hola del saludo.Gracias y espero que no te moleste.Saludos y nuevamente Bienvenido al templo de David Lee Roth.:biggrin:

Callate, hombre. Hola se escribe Ola en Português. Quizas el no ha querido hablar Español.

Cheers! :bottle: