PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt Democrat Dies

BigBadBrian
08-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Corrupt Democrat Rostenkowski Kicks the Bucket (http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/11/v-fullstory/1772549/dan-rostenkowski-longtime-ways.html)

BigBadBrian
08-12-2010, 09:48 AM
Adios, you piece of shit!

I'm sure you're having a Chivas with Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd in HELL right about now.

Ford, spare us your faggoty-assed Satan persona.

:gulp:

chefcraig
08-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Adios, you piece of shit!

Sadly, it seems to me that even with some of these people dying off, it will never reach the tipping point of diminishing returns. For every corrupt political figure that is caught or drops dead, it's appears that there at least two more lining up (or already present that haven't been nabbed) in order to replace him/her.

FORD
08-12-2010, 10:24 AM
These things always happen in threes. I'll bet Tom DeLay is a nervous fucking wreck right now.

Nickdfresh
08-12-2010, 10:49 PM
You notice how none of the board "liberals" ever start equivalent threads like this when corrupt GOP pols like Sen. Ted Stevens die? Maybe it's because we're not classless pieces of shit...

GAR
08-13-2010, 01:14 AM
Rangel ain't far behind Kennedy's dead and bloated ass, that's for damn sure..

GAR
08-13-2010, 01:15 AM
You notice how none of the board "liberals" ever start equivalent threads like this when corrupt GOP pols like Sen. Ted Stevens die? Maybe it's because we're not classless pieces of shit...

HEY there's a classy post, don'tcha know

Democrat quits NH House over anti-Palin remark

By Norma Love Associated Press Writer / August 12, 2010

http://conservativecancer.com/sarah_palin_5.jpg

Rep. Timothy Horrigan of Durham delivered a letter of resignation to the House speaker and also said he was discontinuing his re-election campaign.

Horrigan had posted Wednesday that a "dead Palin wd be even more dangerous than a live one" and said she "is all about her myth & if she was dead she cdn't commit any more gaffes."

On Thursday, he apologized.

"She is, as far as I know, not a bad person at all -- and certainly she deserves to live a long and happy life," Horrigan wrote on Facebook.

Horrigan responded appropriately by resigning, Democratic Party Chairman Raymond Buckley said.

"His comments were inappropriate and do not reflect the views of the New Hampshire Democratic Party. As an elected official, this type of rhetoric is out of line," said Buckley.

Ryan Williams, spokesman for the state Republican Party, condemned the remarks as "sick, twisted and disgusting."

Another New Hampshire Democrat was also criticized this week for a Facebook comment about Palin, the former governor of Alaska who was the Republican nominee for vice president in 2008.

Keith Halloran, a House candidate from Rindge, apologized Thursday for posting a death wish for Palin on Facebook.

Halloran had commented Tuesday in response to a Republican lawmaker's post about the plane crash that killed former Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens. When the lawmaker expressed disappointment that some news accounts of Stevens' death focused on negative aspects of his career, Halloran responded: "Just wish Sarah and Levy were on board," an apparent reference to Palin and her daughter's ex-boyfriend, Levi Johnston.

After the leaders of both political parties denounced his comment, Halloran posted an apology on his Facebook page, saying he wishes the best for Palin, Johnston and their families.

Unchainme
08-13-2010, 01:38 AM

Very much so..

as a libetarian/independent, this is pretty disgusting, unless the person is some geniocidal dictator or close to that sort of level, you don't talk bad of the dead.

BigBadBrian
08-17-2010, 05:25 PM

You greatly underestimate yourself, Nick....you're the King of the Shitbird Liberals.

I guess you don't remember all the threads from the past when a real American, aka a conservative, dies. You don't remember the mockery that goes along with it?

I do.

Seshmeister
08-17-2010, 08:24 PM
"She is, as far as I know, not a bad person at all -- and certainly she deserves to live a long and happy life," Horrigan wrote on Facebook.

Horrigan responded appropriately by resigning, Democratic Party Chairman Raymond Buckley said.

"His comments were inappropriate and do not reflect the views of the New Hampshire Democratic Party. As an elected official, this type of rhetoric is out of line," said Buckley.

Ryan Williams, spokesman for the state Republican Party, condemned the remarks as "sick, twisted and disgusting."

I agree that apology was disgusting...

Nickdfresh
08-17-2010, 10:03 PM
You greatly underestimate yourself, Nick....

Just like you greatly overestimate yourself....

you're the King of the Shitbird Liberals.

Hurray!!!! I always wanted to be a king!

"When I am king you shall be fast against a wall"... --Radiohead

I guess you don't remember all the threads from the past when a real American, aka a conservative, dies. You don't remember the mockery that goes along with it?

I do.

Care to post any examples? And even if it were true, it's obvious that you're a very petty, puerile person always worried about everyone else and never himself...