PDA

View Full Version : Paul Stanley Stalker

GAR
08-16-2010, 04:27 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUs6eV7PiiA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUs6eV7PiiA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Guy drives in fresh from the cornfields up to Paul Stanley of Kiss loading up grub from the Pavillions on Santa Monica.. "hi uh, coud I get an autograph?"

First it shows these two bozos in the summer of '96 apparently pulling into the market. Then they spot him like a bear, with his kid slumped over his shoulder and his chick wheeling a ton of groceries to the car "dude there he is."

They're goin' in! Unbelievable. A creepy must-see.

GAR
08-16-2010, 04:45 AM
They pull into the dry-cleaner dude's spot: this guys a DICK the type that runs out "aye better move this or I'm calling a tow."

Then they cram the camera on him throughout. Wife's got the routine down though: Paul chucks the last sack in there and the wife hits the ignition immediately without a cue.

This is what NOT to do when you come to LA and spot an entertainer.

If you do see somebody when you're hanging out with a friend or two and you just can't help yourself - get their attention first "Hello, hows goin" some shit like that. THEN ask, Hey I'm (your name) I'm from (bumfuck Egypt because your parents suck and born you that way) out here the first time, MAY I get your autograph?"

Keywords: please.

Can you imagine if Paul Stanley ever saw this bullshit, 15 years later? Creep him the fuck out, right?

Guys got a gift, develops it enough to share it and make a living at it, but it's like the kinda job you never get to leave because some CORNHUSKER gonna peg you in the bunghole with questions about your tour when you're loading the fucking groceries.

I don't envy Paul at all for what he has. I think he's a great showman, a decent guitar player but FUCK if people don't leave him alone?

Leave Paul Stanley alone~!! He's been through shopping with his chick (sniff) he's stuck in West Hollywood at the Faggot Pavillions (sniffles) in a parking lot full of fucking queers that are constantly circling for a place to park and you're blocking the FUCKING! aisle with your faggy VW New Beetle while trying to figure out if it's Gene Simmons or Paul... what did he do to you people -