PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck and FOX news "Legalize Pot"

Unchainme
08-18-2010, 10:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsfCWl9Bk4k&feature=player_embedded

Welp..this is the last hurdle right here.

once you get the Palins and Becks of the world to call for legalization you can get this done.

Legalize it, Tax it and have said taxes go back to digging us out of debt.

done.

FORD
08-18-2010, 10:47 PM
I think BecKKK could use a couple bong hits really. Might get him over his fascist psychosis a little?

sadaist
08-18-2010, 11:05 PM
I think BecKKK could use a couple bong hits really. Might get him over his fascist psychosis a little?

I honestly think he might be a little like Dave in the sense that everything happens too fast...and the marijuana use would slow things down to a normal speed. I watched Beck the other week and he is very hard to even keep up with anymore.

GAR
08-19-2010, 01:34 AM
Potsmokers should be incarcerated, released, then shot in that order.

sadaist
08-19-2010, 01:50 AM
Potsmokers should be incarcerated, released, then shot in that order.

Only if you pay for it. I don't want my tax dollars going for something so dumb as busting someone enjoying a toke while children are being abducted and gang crime runs rampant.

FORD
08-19-2010, 01:52 AM
Racist library dwelling closet fags should be incarcerated, released, then shot in that order.

Good point.

GAR
08-19-2010, 01:52 AM
If the CA Democrat state legislature could make a budget, there'd be plenty of space to house all convicts of any persuasion, regardless of your perception of serious offense..

Nickdfresh
08-19-2010, 08:02 AM
GAyR believes that men should only smoke pole...

Nitro Express
08-23-2010, 02:22 AM
Most of the states are broke and need another form of revenue. The public opinion of pot has changed and the only reason it was the devil's smoke in the old days is because Mexicans and blacks smoked it. It was a racial thing and the whisky and scotch drinking parents hated it because it was not their drug of choice and heaven forbid their son and daughter try it. You can puke bile from having too many drinks and that ok but get a little giggly from some pot and you are going to hell.

BITEYOASS
08-23-2010, 11:09 AM
IMO it looks like Beck has had one too many hits of brown acid in his lifetime.