PDA

View Full Version : Piranha 3D was FUCKIN AWESOME!

BITEYOASS
08-20-2010, 11:11 PM
Gory as hell, never a dull moment, no endless dialogue and most importantly LOTSA TITTIES!!!

:bigboobs::bouncing-boobs::boobeyes::tits:

:jumping0041:

GAR
08-21-2010, 04:20 AM
uhh... TITTIES?

Big Troubles
08-21-2010, 10:22 AM
story was alright??? i mean i can handle "ga ga" if its supposed to be silly...but when they try to be serious, thick storylines and a dash of good acting and still ends up silly...well, i end up with a feeling of being robbed... lol

ZombieLand ruled for example, because it wasnt meant to be a good thriller...But Lake Placid was fuckin horrendous. that make sense? Or am I just picky? lol

I do want to see Piranha 3D tho! Howard the Duck doesnt make an appearance does he? (ya know 'cause whats her face is in it...? ah nevermond. Its early)

Cant wait to see Machete!

Terry
08-21-2010, 10:39 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing it, but not in 3-D: last flick I saw in that format was the My Bloody Valentine remake, and about half an hour into it, I got the same headache I always get whenever I see a 3-D movie.

GAR
08-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Titties never gave anyone a headache, but headaches can keep one from receiving Titties.

BITEYOASS
08-21-2010, 02:11 PM
I do want to see Piranha 3D tho! Howard the Duck doesnt make an appearance does he? (ya know 'cause whats her face is in it...? ah nevermond. Its early)

Cant wait to see Machete!

There is no Howard the Duck. Elisabeth Shue plays the sheriff, Jerry O'Connell plays this Joe Francis character (you know, Girls Gone Wild), and the rest looks like an MTV spring break movie with lotsa blood n' guts. Oh yeah, AND LOTSA TITTIES!

Big Troubles
08-21-2010, 02:56 PM
:biggrin: looks like Im going to see piranha 3D!!

High Life Man
08-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Tired of the 3D bullshit. It's a gimmick and won't be the salvation the movie companies say it will.

I do want to see this movie though. I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.

BITEYOASS
08-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Tired of the 3D bullshit. It's a gimmick and won't be the salvation the movie companies say it will.

I do want to see this movie though. I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.

The best part was the 3D tits just popping right out the screen.

Anonymous
08-22-2010, 11:04 PM
3D is shit. It IS a gimmick & not a very good one. It's like dangling shiny things in front of a "special" kid & watch his eyes sparkle in wonderment.

Besides, I read somewhere they're already working on holograms. PROPER holograms, not the outdated technology of the nineties. But, we'll have to wait & see, I guess.

That'll be something to watch, holograms. Can you imagine, Tiffany Mynx & Tory Lane getting it down on the floor of your own living room? Watching from ALL angles?

Dude...

Cheers! :bottle:

Nitro Express
08-23-2010, 02:26 AM
Did the piranhas eat the tits?

Northern Girl
08-23-2010, 08:40 PM
You will never see my ass in an inner tube after seeing the previews (which I'm quite sick of).