PDA

View Full Version : Kat Von D

Jagermeister
08-23-2010, 02:08 PM
I’m not sure what the infatuation with this chick is. I mean she is pretty enough but I am not a fan of that many tattoo’s.

Opinions?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3171/2951122085_0e94e57903.jpg

Jagermeister
08-23-2010, 02:18 PM
Kat or Kristy? :biggrin: Pretty easy choice for me.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1547/rothite.jpg

lesfunk
08-23-2010, 04:33 PM
I din't dig Kat at all

Golden AWe
08-23-2010, 04:42 PM
I already have a pencil, thank you very much.

You know what? These programs make HUGGING a friend look stupid. Like fake smile, there's a fake warm hug. And in real life, hugging isn't stupid! It's either a nice gesture between real friends, or you at least get to touch the titties a bit.

chefcraig
08-23-2010, 06:47 PM
You know what? These programs make HUGGING a friend look stupid. Like fake smile, there's a fake warm hug. And in real life, hugging isn't stupid! It's either a nice gesture between real friends, or you at least get to touch the titties a bit.

That's the problem: There is absolutely nothing going on in the show, so the most insignificant little detail has to be blown up to provide some sort of drama. Seriously, the most unexciting, humdrum and meaningless things happen (stuff anyone above the age of 13 should be able to handle) and these people dive off the deep end, completely at their wit's end as to how to cope with the situations.

There was a marathon consisting of about 4-5 hours of this dumb "reality show" a few weekends ago, and it was compelling in a train wreck sort of way for an afternoon. It was fascinating that one allegedly slow brewing "life and death" disagreement taking place over several shows between two of the shop's so-called personalities was actually made up of the same two minute footage, repeated again and again with different dialogue. Only the stories offered by the people actually getting the tattoos are interesting, and more often than not show a depth of feeling and awareness that the tools starring in the show haven't a chance in hell of attaining. Pass.

lesfunk
08-23-2010, 07:57 PM
I already have a pencil, thank you very much.

Touche' you rude little monkey!

Northern Girl
08-23-2010, 08:37 PM
Not a fan...Kat goes thru men like Mezro goes thru Kleenix ;) and she is beyond an attention whore. She just broke up with Nikki Sixx and rumored to be with Sandra Bullock's ex. She's supposedly going into music now too.

Yawn!

sadaist
08-23-2010, 08:42 PM
I’m not sure what the infatuation with this chick is. I mean she is pretty enough but I am not a fan of that many tattoo’s.

Opinions?

Gross, slutty, trashy, whore...all words that pop into my head when I see girls like this.

We all want the slutty, trashy chick in the bedroom. But the key is she has to be able to clean up well the rest of the time. You don't want her like that 24/7. At least I don't.

Girls like this are throw away chicks. Fuck em a while until it starts getting a little old, then done with them. Unless you are the same type in male form. So I suppose she may be perfect for old Jesse.

Nickdfresh
08-24-2010, 09:42 AM
I think a former poster here, Blondgirl, claimed to have met her and basically said she was a dumb cunt...

GAR
08-24-2010, 03:43 PM
I never talked to her but have seen her as a face in the crowd in many places I've been. I think it's cool that people that aren't as gifted as the Best Of Class still find some relative success after graduation.

I don't like tattoos or approve of them on my chicks, either. I'm just commenting on the fact that as far as effort goes on the Hollywood scale of things, she's worked pretty hard to get some public notoriety and entertainment business for herself and I do like that about her.

Maybe she's as creative in music as she is with graphics? Cool, as long as its original.