PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

diamondsgirl
08-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Does anyone watch this show?

Now that it's down to the final five (Hayden, Lane, Enzo, Ragan, and Brittney) who do you think will win?

Who did you think would win at the beginning of the season?

I thought the final 4 would be Hayden, Lane and Enzo due to the alliance. But, also thought Brendan would still be in there. I thought Lane would win from the very beginning. I thought Brittney would be gone long ago.

Did they ever announce who the "life-long friends" were?

Dan
08-29-2010, 08:13 PM
They Put Cameras In The Shower.:P

How Rude.:D

Northern Girl
08-30-2010, 08:03 AM
I watch just for shits and giggles. I'm not invested. I don't really care who wins. I like everyone that is left. I don't think Enzo should win though because he has been floating the whole time. Would be great if Ragan won after all, but he should be next to go unless he wins POV.

Jagermeister
08-30-2010, 10:50 AM
I watch it as long as the hot chicks are on. Rachel and Kristin primarily. :)

Of course they are gone now so I don't watch it anymore.

diamondsgirl
09-16-2010, 02:14 PM
yeah! hayden won! love his hair!! woot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB_QVZLk0zI

Mushroom
09-16-2010, 08:35 PM
seriously?

diamondsgirl
09-17-2010, 03:38 PM
seriously?

did he seriously win a half mil?
or
do I seriously like his hair?

yes and yes

diamondsgirl
09-17-2010, 03:42 PM
I watch just for shits and giggles. I'm not invested. I don't really care who wins. I like everyone that is left. I don't think Enzo should win though because he has been floating the whole time. Would be great if Ragan won after all, but he should be next to go unless he wins POV.

I was thinking Enzo could win it because he was the one who came up with the alliance on Day 2 and they ruled the game. I'd think the jurors might give him the money just for that.