PDA

View Full Version : The Black Crowes " Croweology "

Green Manalishi
08-30-2010, 05:30 PM
I bought this CD at a Black Crowes concert last Friday Night .

Croweology is a 2 disc , 20 track CD of hits and fan favorites done accoustrically .

Carefully crafted , thoughtfully and beautifully re-worked as only the Crowes can . As a band , the Crowes are going on another hiatus to spend some well deserved down time with their families after this current tour ends . This release will have to tide us over if and when they ever reconvene as a band .

Many of these current versions of these tunes are what the Crowes are playing live . They start with a 90 minute accoustic set , take a brief intermission and play a 90 plus minute full on rock set . There are some juicy covers and surprises thrown in and no two shows have the same set list .

Disc # 1 :

Jealous Again
Share The Ride
Remedy
Non-Fiction
Hotel Illness
Soul Singing
Ballad In Urgency
Wiser Time
Cold Boy Smile
Under A Mountain

Disc # 2 :

She Talks To Angels
Morning Song
Downtown Money Waster
Good Friday
Thorn In My Pride
Welcome To The Good Times
Girl From A Pawn Shop
Sister Luck
She
Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye

Get this CD . I highly recommend it .

Go see them live if and while you can . This may very well be your last chance to see this great American band .

indeedido
08-30-2010, 06:20 PM
I've had this on my list to pick up. I just haven't had a chance to yet. Definately going to.

Mr Walker
08-31-2010, 09:22 AM
Awesome collection... yes they are going on hiatus, but who wants to put some money down that they will be back from their hiatus with a new disc of original material before we see the release of the often rumored Van Halen w/ DLR disc.