09-03-2010, 12:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCFwIWKXGOM

FORD
09-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Miss Chimpy yet? Hell no!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikR9d5z4Z1c

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 12:36 AM
"Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

GAR
09-03-2010, 12:42 AM
I'm gonna hold you to that, once the Muslim President of the US is gone and all his taxation turds float to the surface cuz you're gonna smell it after 2012.

Diamondjimi
09-03-2010, 12:55 AM
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/political-pictures-george-bush-lied-towards-you.jpg

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 12:58 AM
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/political-pictures-george-bush-lied-towards-you.jpg

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

FORD
09-03-2010, 01:01 AM
Well it appears the new troll on the block is a card carrying Busheep.

Who didn't see that coming? :biggrin:

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Well it appears the new troll on the block is a card carrying Busheep.

Who didn't see that coming? :biggrin:

Who would have thunk FORD would be such a card carrying ObamaBot, can you at least think for yourself or do you get your orders straight from Der Fuhrer himself ??

Talk about sheeple FORD fits the bill

FORD
09-03-2010, 01:42 AM
.<------ Yeah, I'm such an "Obamabot" :rolleyes:

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 11:16 AM
.<------ Yeah, I'm such an "Obamabot" :rolleyes:

Yes just read some of your own posts, straight from the DNC LIVE on Roth Army its FORD.

You come across as devoid of any thought of your own, a completely programed Bot who exemplifies the word sheeple.

Nitro Express
09-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Bush shit in the White House. The Democrats are smearing it around instead of cleaning it up and adding their shit to the mess.

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 04:13 PM
"Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

LMAO

There isn't a single enlisted soldier today who does violence on MY behalf, clown.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 04:24 PM
LMAO

There isn't a single enlisted soldier today who does violence on MY behalf, clown.

If they ever met you I'm sure they wouldn't.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Bush shit in the White House. The Democrats are smearing it around instead of cleaning it up and adding their shit to the mess.

Exactly.

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 04:44 PM
If they ever met you I'm sure they wouldn't.

They never did, clown. Nobody's done violence on my behalf since World War II, coincidentally the last time anybody fought for my way of life as well.

I laugh at fools who like to cite the soldiers "Fighting for my way of life overseas!", because nothing of the sort has happened for decades.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 05:14 PM
They never did, clown. Nobody's done violence on my behalf since World War II, coincidentally the last time anybody fought for my way of life as well.

I laugh at fools who like to cite the soldiers "Fighting for my way of life overseas!", because nothing of the sort has happened for decades.

Seeing how a fool like yourself has never had the balls to join the Military to begin with, its real easy for a sad sack like yourself to criticize others.

Sam42
09-03-2010, 05:22 PM
This country that we dwell in is so full of shit, we ourselves have become blind. All this back and forth bickering that us, the American people do on a daily basis all in the name of a political party, that is nothing more than two brothers from the same mother.

Bush, Obama and decades of pawns before them, that has dragged this country down so far, it may never once again obtain it's once glorious stature. This country is no more run by us, or our corrupt government.

The world banks and the private federal reserve has their hands in so many governments affairs across this planet, the last and most challenging obstacle left was North America, and it seems that in the last few decades they finally have been able to get a foothold.

We are the ants and they are the stick prodders that cause so much panic in this world. They play the calm vs chaos card and we the people fight each other everyday like fools. The first rule of war is to disorganize and separate your enemy. Turn them against each other, so that picking a side makes it much easier to conquer and divide.

The same things can be said for the worlds organized religions not just political behaviors. While they keep us fighting amongst ourselves these bankers are making and molding policies that will benefit their opinions and ideologies on what and who should be in charge.

There's nothing more disturbing than us, free people in a free nation being led into a chute to be told how to live, accept, what they think is right for us, without leaving us the choice to make that decision for ourselves all the while being lied to and brainwashed to take a stance and back the two political parties that doesn't do nothing more than divide us as a country.

This world and us as humans have always had and even created polar opposites to be able to control the populaces of mankind throughout the ages. Would there be a hell without a heaven. Calm and chaos, up and down, fast and slow, in and out, good and bad and so many others. These are the things that men have clung to and used for control.

How many lives over the thousands of years could have been spared and saved just because a religious belief. Christians vs Muslims, both religions in this world that has been the cause for most of the wars on this planet. Same goes for different governments that use those ideologies to incite it's people so they can get a pass on doing what they want to do to make themselves and a few others richer. Yes, this is a direct punch in the face to our ex pres standing at the foot of the WTC. Our current pres, is doing the same thing while still blaming the past.

Hey it's a good show, The dems, are the supposed good guys and the repub are the bad evil guys at the moment. The curtain will fall for the next act and they will change positions and we the people will continue to fight amongst ourselves all awhile the puppet masters behind the scenes will continue to make jobs scarce and housing markets go bust and the economy go up and down like a 20 dollar hooker.

Until we the people actually take a stand, one that is filled with unity, and take back our country from foreign bankers and elect a government that is not filled with the old and dividing parties that use a cloak of deception to make us weaker and less of a people, we will continue to slide down a slippery slope until we become worse than most of the third world nations this planet holds.

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Seeing how a fool like yourself has never had the balls to join the Military to begin with, its real easy for a sad sack like yourself to criticize others.

So...you were living in the basement the whole time? I guess that's the only way you'd know I "never had the balls to join the military".

And military isn't capitalized, dolt. It's neither a person's name, location or deity.

Quit while you're ahead. Or behind. Or whatever.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 05:28 PM
So...you were living in the basement the whole time? I guess that's the only way you'd know I "never had the balls to join the military".

And military isn't capitalized, dolt. It's neither a person's name, location or deity.

Quit while you're ahead. Or behind. Or whatever.

^Spelling Nazi^ No soup for you !! No way you ever served a day BTW.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 05:29 PM
This country that we dwell in is so full of shit, we ourselves have become blind. All this back and forth bickering that us, the American people do on a daily basis all in the name of a political party, that is nothing more than two brothers from the same mother.

Bush, Obama and decades of pawns before them, that has dragged this country down so far, it may never once again obtain it's once glorious stature. This country is no more run by us, or our corrupt government.

The world banks and the private federal reserve has their hands in so many governments affairs across this planet, the last and most challenging obstacle left was North America, and it seems that in the last few decades they finally have been able to get a foothold.

We are the ants and they are the stick prodders that cause so much panic in this world. They play the calm vs chaos card and we the people fight each other everyday like fools. The first rule of war is to disorganize and separate your enemy. Turn them against each other, so that picking a side makes it much easier to conquer and divide.

The same things can be said for the worlds organized religions not just political behaviors. While they keep us fighting amongst ourselves these bankers are making and molding policies that will benefit their opinions and ideologies on what and who should be in charge.

There's nothing more disturbing than us, free people in a free nation being led into a chute to be told how to live, accept, what they think is right for us, without leaving us the choice to make that decision for ourselves all the while being lied to and brainwashed to take a stance and back the two political parties that doesn't do nothing more than divide us as a country.

This world and us as humans have always had and even created polar opposites to be able to control the populaces of mankind throughout the ages. Would there be a hell without a heaven. Calm and chaos, up and down, fast and slow, in and out, good and bad and so many others. These are the things that men have clung to and used for control.

How many lives over the thousands of years could have been spared and saved just because a religious belief. Christians vs Muslims, both religions in this world that has been the cause for most of the wars on this planet. Same goes for different governments that use those ideologies to incite it's people so they can get a pass on doing what they want to do to make themselves and a few others richer. Yes, this is a direct punch in the face to our ex pres standing at the foot of the WTC. Our current pres, is doing the same thing while still blaming the past.

Hey it's a good show, The dems, are the supposed good guys and the repub are the bad evil guys at the moment. The curtain will fall for the next act and they will change positions and we the people will continue to fight amongst ourselves all awhile the puppet masters behind the scenes will continue to make jobs scarce and housing markets go bust and the economy go up and down like a 20 dollar hooker.

Until we the people actually take a stand, one that is filled with unity, and take back our country from foreign bankers and elect a government that is not filled with the old and dividing parties that use a cloak of deception to make us weaker and less of a people, we will continue to slide down a slippery slope until we become worse than most of the third world nations this planet holds.

^Great Post^ :baaa:

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 06:39 PM
^Spelling Nazi^ No soup for you!!

Aww. I'm hurt.

No way you ever served a day BTW.

:lmao:

FORD
09-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Troll boy "served" in the Navy. But he didn't last long. They asked, he told, and it really wasn't as fun as the Village People made him think it would be. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Aww. I'm hurt.

:lmao:

Well all righty then.

http://images.damncrows.com/img/upld/scary-woman.jpg