PDA

View Full Version : Steve Rattner On Obama

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Guess he didn't care for the boss much.......

Key points from the article and excerpts:
-When Obama was told of the plan to pay GM CEO Rick Wagoner a $7.1 million severance package after Obama ordered that he be sacked, Rattner writes: "Suddenly I felt that I was indeed in the presence of a community organizer..."
-Rattner describes presidential political adviser David Axelrod coming to car meetings armed with poll data to support the takeover and Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel identify Congressmen in whose districts large Chrysler facilities were located.
-"[Obama's economic team] veered dangerously close to having the government take control of the two most troubled banks, Bank of America and Citigroup."
-"If his team had linked arms with the outgoing administration, as President Bush's advisers had proposed, billions of dollars could well have been saved."
-Rattner says Chief of Staff Rahm Emanual dictated Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner's schedule, public appearances and staff selections.
-He says Obama economic advisers Larry Summers and Austan Goolsbee and FDIC Chair Sheila Bair as enemies who slowed down decision making with infighting
-Rattner said Obama was frustrated with the auto companies from the start: "Why can't they make a Corolla?" he has Obama asking.

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/09/02/former-car-czar-rattner-rats-obama

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Libtards

Crickets ???

FORD
09-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Go die in a fire troll. And take Rahm Emanuel with you.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Go die in a fire troll. And take Rahm Emanuel with you.

He's your man FORD you keep him, so no retort ? You are predictable, that is why you are the most disliked poster on any Van Halen forum.

FORD
09-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I have NEVER been a fan of Rahm Emanuel. He's the poster child for "everything that is currently wrong with the Democratic party".

He might as well be KKKarl Rove. As despicable as Rove is, at least he never wore the uniform of a foreign military while the US was in a stupid illegal war (Rahm did a stint in the IDF while Poppy Bush invaded Iraq.)

FORD
09-03-2010, 01:08 PM
You are predictable, that is why you are the most disliked poster on any Van Halen forum.

Why don't you stop hiding behind your new alias and tell us who you are then, you fucking coward?

Nitro Express
09-03-2010, 03:38 PM
I have NEVER been a fan of Rahm Emanuel. He's the poster child for "everything that is currently wrong with the Democratic party".

He might as well be KKKarl Rove. As despicable as Rove is, at least he never wore the uniform of a foreign military while the US was in a stupid illegal war (Rahm did a stint in the IDF while Poppy Bush invaded Iraq.)

He's a little annoying thug. I would love to drop him out of a plane into Gaza.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Why don't you stop hiding behind your new alias and tell us who you are then, you fucking coward?

Coward look in the mirror lately FORD ? I'm the same poster I have always been, I'm who I'am, BTW talk about a coward when did you ever have skin in the game ? You never served a day in the Military.

FORD
09-03-2010, 04:41 PM
So which member of the VH Links Chickenshit brigade are you, troll?

Sure is odd how you activated yourself, the minute that Cheesereichenfuhrer Van Slanderqueen's name was raised with the whole Tom Vu alias troll thing.

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 04:49 PM

Sure is odd how you activated yourself, the minute that Cheesereichenfuhrer Van Slanderqueen's name was raised with the whole Tom Vu alias troll thing.

I kinda miss Tom Vu, actually... :(

FORD
09-03-2010, 04:53 PM
He posted the same old tired Spam about Hagar album sales the other day. I dumped it into the GAyR spam thread, because it was coming from the same Orange County Library IP that all his shit does. Then Cato tells me that Vu is NOT the troll GAyR, but actually the troll Van Squalen. And right after that, this piece of shit from Aurora Colorado shows up.

Odd coincidence, huh?

jhale667
09-03-2010, 04:57 PM
You are predictable, that is why you are the most disliked poster on any Van Halen forum.

Somebody needs to check the "most hated VH forum poster" list again.

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Somebody needs to check the "most hated VH forum poster" list again.

It's alright - I've got the top six slots.

Well, I've got one, but the other five are my aliases.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 05:10 PM

So you are saying that you have lots of friends on these forums, Ummm... Hmmm.... That's my issue how again ??
Sure is interesting that the thread is about Steve Rattner and his comments about Obushma.

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Sure is interesting that the thread is about Steve Rattner and his comments about Obushma.

WE'LL decide what this thread is about. Not you.

Here's a recipe for chicken:

Prep Time:
20 MinCook Time:
1 Hr Ready In:
1 Hr 20 Min
Servings (Help)
US Metric Calculate
Original Recipe Yield 6 servings
Ingredients
6 chicken thighs 6 chicken drumsticks 12 slices center-cut bacon salt and black pepper to taste 1 onion, coarsely chopped 1 1/2 pounds baby Dutch yellow potatoes Seasoning Mix: 2 tablespoons dried chives 2 tablespoons dried basil 1 tablespoon garlic powder 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning 1 tablespoon ground black pepper 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Wrap each chicken piece in a slice of bacon, trying to cover as much of the chicken as possible. Place the wrapped chicken pieces in a 9x13 inch baking dish, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle the onion over the chicken. Push potatoes down into the spaces between the chicken pieces and around the edge of the dish.
Combine the chives, basil, garlic powder, adobo seasoning, and black pepper in a small bowl, and sprinkle the seasoning to taste over the chicken and potatoes.
Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, until the bacon is crisp and brown and the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with salt, if desired, and serve hot.

FORD
09-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Gotta have the garlic mashed potatoes with that!

Ingredients

* 3 1/2 pounds russet potatoes
* 2 tablespoons kosher salt
* 16 fluid ounces (2 cups) half-and-half
* 6 cloves garlic, crushed
* 6 ounces grated Parmesan

Directions

Peel and dice potatoes, making sure all are relatively the same size. Place in a large saucepan, add the salt, and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil. Cook until potatoes fall apart when poked with a fork.

Heat the half-and-half and the garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Remove from heat and set aside.

Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water. Mash and add the garlic-cream mixture and Parmesan; stir to combine. Let stand for 5 minutes so that mixture thickens and then serve.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 06:51 PM
WE'LL decide what this thread is about. Not you.

Here's a recipe for FORD chicken:

Prep Time:
20 MinCook Time:
1 Hr Ready In:
1 Hr 20 Min
Servings (Help)
US Metric Calculate
Original Recipe Yield 6 servings
Ingredients
1 FORD chicken 6 FORD chicken drumsticks 12 slices center-cut Bob bacon salt and black pepper to taste 1 onion, coarsely chopped 1 1/2 pounds baby Dutch yellow potatoes Seasoning Mix: 2 tablespoons dried chives 2 tablespoons dried basil 1 tablespoon garlic powder 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning 1 tablespoon ground black pepper 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Wrap each chicken piece in a slice of bacon, trying to cover as much of the chicken as possible. Place the wrapped chicken pieces in a 9x13 inch baking dish, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle the onion over the chicken. Push potatoes down into the spaces between the chicken pieces and around the edge of the dish.
Combine the chives, basil, garlic powder, adobo seasoning, and black pepper in a small bowl, and sprinkle the seasoning to taste over the chicken and potatoes.
Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, until the bacon is crisp and brown and the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with salt, if desired, and serve cold.

Next serve cold

Nickdfresh
09-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Libtards

Crickets ???

Really? Um, you just posted a cut-and-paste without explaining the supposed horrors of each bullet point. And you're actually calling-out people for not posting their opinion when you're too dumb to articulate one of your own? Really?

But feel free to explain to the terrible hindsight of Obama rhetorically asking why can't we make a reliable, if boring, small car that gets great mileage? I can't find anything controversial or startling at all really.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Really? Um, you just posted a cut-and-paste without explaining the supposed horrors of each bullet point. And you're actually calling-out people for not posting their opinion when you're too dumb to articulate one of your own? Really?

But feel free to explain to the terrible hindsight of Obama rhetorically asking why can't we make a reliable, if boring, small car that gets great mileage? I can't find anything controversial or startling at all really.

I guess you haven't driven a FORD lately Huh. So by all means tell me all about the US auto industry, this should be good