PDA

View Full Version : Crazed eco-terrorist WAS A HUGE AL GORE FAN

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Al Gore’s "An Inconvenient Truth” inspired Hostage-taker at Discovery Channel Headquarters.

Crazed eco-terrorist shot dead after taking hostages at Discovery Channel HQ after they 'ignored his ideas for a TV show'

By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 7:54 AM on 2nd September 2010

* At least one device explodes as James Jay Lee is gunned down
* Lee said he had been inspired by Al Gore's 'An Inconvenient Truth'
* His website urged people to stop having 'disgusting babies' and halt overpopulation
* He had been arrested in 2008 for protesting outside the same building

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1308138/Eco-terrorist-James-Jay-Lee-shot-dead-Discovery-Channel-HQ.html#ixzz0yRI2HhcQ

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6659799-al-gores-an-inconvenient-truth-inspired-hostagetaker-at-discovery-channel-headquarters

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/09/01/article-1308138-0B015F0B000005DC-631_634x522.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1308138/Eco-terrorist-James-Jay-Lee-shot-dead-Discovery-Channel-HQ.html

Little Texan
09-03-2010, 01:09 AM
What does that sign mean? I wasn't aware that Discovery Channel was a planet and that it needed saving?

The bottom line is that the guy was a complete loon that would have done something like this regardless of his "inspiration" for committing such an act. The mental illness of the guy in question is at fault, not Al Gore.

FORD
09-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Yep, this guy was clearly mentally ill. I doubt he was involved in any political organizations of any sort.

BigBadBrian
09-03-2010, 08:08 AM
Yep, this guy was clearly mentally ill. I doubt he was involved in any political organizations of any sort.

Bullshit!!!

He was one of your "progressives" and you know it!

Unchainme
09-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Bullshit!!!

He was one of your "progressives" and you know it!

just like how timothy mcveigh was one of your "conservatives"?

Unchainme
09-03-2010, 09:23 AM
I looked at the guys personal webpage, my theory is, and I'm being dead serious here, he had a small dick and/or couldn't reproduce. or couldn't get laid again, those two factors possibly being intertwined. Thus he developed this little psychotic complex "IF I can't have kids! no one can!!!!!!".

These are the demands and sayings of Lee.

http://www.savetheplanetprotest.com/

just a psychotic selfish asshole. I believe dutchman had a good quote on people that say stuff in the third person as being mental cases. And really, anyone that values Animals and nature in general over human existance is almost coming off as some form of a nazi. My thoughts on it, "If there is no people around to enjoy nature, then what is the point of taking those measures?"

Jagermeister
09-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Well one less Lib we have to worry about. :biggrin:

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 11:18 AM

When it involves the DNC darling and MMGW nut job Al Gore, the DNC does not want any credit ??

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 11:21 AM

Sure Tim was a Conservative, just like Al Qaeda is a liberal wing of the DNC.

FORD
09-03-2010, 11:27 AM
No, actually Al Qaeda is a branch of the religious right (if you believe the BCE's "official" story)

(the real truth is that they are a branch of the BCE/CIA)

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 11:31 AM

If he could have only had comrade FORD with him :biggrin:

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 11:33 AM
No, actually Al Qaeda is a branch of the religious right (if you believe the BCE's "official" story)

(the real truth is that they are a branch of the BCE/CIA)

Just like NAZI's were left-wing huh...

chefcraig
09-03-2010, 11:47 AM

Given the context, it's fairly astounding that members of the foil hat brigade didn't respond in a similar matter when the Myth Busters proved the moon landing really did happen.

jhale667
09-03-2010, 11:54 AM

OH, SNAP! :fufu:

This guy was a nutbag, plain and simple. That he was a Gore fan is irrelevant. If he was a "liberal" why didn't he attack FAUX, rather than the decidedly un-conservative (save the planet and all) Discovery Channel?

Is the new troll a blandbitchbrie alias, or that other marginalized troll asshole who's name escapes me? Equally clueless, with similar hate issues...not to mention either would totally do something GHEY like create another neocon dipshit alias so he could get slapped around TWICE as much...Masochists. :hee:

FORD
09-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Just like NAZI's were left-wing huh...

No, the NAZIs were funded by Prescott Bush.

FORD
09-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Is the new troll a blandbitchbrie alias,

No. But it's definitely an alias. I just can't remember which one of the trolls was from Aurora Colorado.

Jagermeister
09-03-2010, 12:06 PM
:biggrin:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9b_ZwJtEC_g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9b_ZwJtEC_g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
09-03-2010, 12:58 PM
The fuck head should have been given some dirty jobs to do or tossed in a crab pot and thrown overboard. Or he could be thrown in the middle of the Tuttle's during a family argument and torn to shreds. LOL!

Nitro Express
09-03-2010, 01:05 PM
I love the Discovery Channel. I miss watching these clowns. Some of the funniest shit.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/czf_H-w_ktE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/czf_H-w_ktE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

FORD
09-03-2010, 01:16 PM
I love the Discovery Channel. I miss watching these clowns. Some of the funniest shit.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/czf_H-w_ktE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/czf_H-w_ktE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

That fucker is gonna literally explode from all the hate that's in him one day. I'll probably be able to see the mushroom cloud over Aberdoom when it happens.

Nitro Express
09-03-2010, 01:22 PM
That fucker is gonna literally explode from all the hate that's in him one day. I'll probably be able to see the mushroom cloud over Aberdoom when it happens.

Aberdoom. LOL! That's one fucked logger town. I was driving up the coast on the way to Seattle to visit my sister and stopped there to get gas. The town has a weird vibe and I was glad to get out of there. When I found out it was Kurt Cobain's home town I realized why he was so fucked up. LOL!

Nitro Express
09-03-2010, 01:23 PM
When I lived in Oregon we had a debate over who was more psycho, loggers or fishermen and we all agreed loggers were pretty fucked.

BigBadBrian
09-03-2010, 01:28 PM
I looked at the guys personal webpage, my theory is, and I'm being dead serious here, he had a small dick and/or couldn't reproduce. or couldn't get laid

I guess you'd know about that theory first-hand, huh? How long have you had that diagnosis?

FORD
09-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Aberdoom. LOL! That's one fucked logger town. I was driving up the coast on the way to Seattle to visit my sister and stopped there to get gas. The town has a weird vibe and I was glad to get out of there. When I found out it was Kurt Cobain's home town I realized why he was so fucked up. LOL!

Yeah, there's probably some truth to that. Kurt took himself out of Aberdeen, but he never really took Aberdeen out of himself :(

FORD
09-03-2010, 01:33 PM
When I lived in Oregon we had a debate over who was more psycho, loggers or fishermen and we all agreed loggers were pretty fucked.

Well, that's Grays Harbor County for ya (Aberdeen/Hoquiam and the surrounding area). Loggers & fishermen. Many from both groups now out of work due to corporate overharvesting of both resources.

Used to work for this guy back in the 80's. His "day job" was a sandwich shop. His other job was logging. Some odd setup involving helicopters or whatever... I forget all the details. He was definitely one crazy son of a bitch. He loved his weed, cocaine, hookers and days at the horse track as much as he did either job.

Unchainme
09-03-2010, 03:10 PM
I guess you'd know about that theory first-hand, huh?

I don't know man, go ask your girlfriend, She didn't seem to think I was very "tiny" ;)

Whats your prob. brian? offended you've been called out by a college student?

Nitro Express
09-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Well, that's Grays Harbor County for ya (Aberdeen/Hoquiam and the surrounding area). Loggers & fishermen. Many from both groups now out of work due to corporate overharvesting of both resources.

Used to work for this guy back in the 80's. His "day job" was a sandwich shop. His other job was logging. Some odd setup involving helicopters or whatever... I forget all the details. He was definitely one crazy son of a bitch. He loved his weed, cocaine, hookers and days at the horse track as much as he did either job.

Loggers and drugs go together like shit and stink.

Nitro Express
09-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Ok. After all these years I finally figured out the Aberdeen vortex and what causes it. Fishermen and loggers. How simple. That explains it all.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 04:04 PM
No, the NAZIs were funded by Prescott Bush.

The hypocrite who can only find blame for Bush :hee:
If Hitler hadn’t turned against their beloved Stalin, liberals would have stuck by him, too.

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 04:07 PM
The hypocrite who can only find blame for Bush :hee:

Actually, Ford has dumped on quite a few liberals as well. Guess you weren't paying attention, clown. Nothing new there, of course.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 04:10 PM
No. But it's definitely an alias. I just can't remember which one of the trolls was from Aurora Colorado.

The fact is I was a member of the diamond DLR forums for years, I have been a member here since 2006, I rarely post here, I don't live in Aurora Colorado nice try FORD.

BTW the ultra-left and ultra-right wings of both parties are two wings of the same evil VULTURE, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy thrown around by a few members here.

FORD
09-03-2010, 04:13 PM
I don't live in Aurora Colorado nice try FORD.

IP's don't lie (http://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/lookup.php?ip=97.122.74.9). Trolls do.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 04:16 PM
IP's don't lie (http://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/lookup.php?ip=97.122.74.9). Trolls do.

LOL what a tard. IP's give a general geographical location tard.

GO WEST

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Actually, Ford has dumped on quite a few liberals as well. Guess you weren't paying attention, clown. Nothing new there, of course.

Please cite all these liberal slams. :hee:

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 04:18 PM
The fact is I was a member of the diamond DLR forums for years, I have been a member here since 2006, I rarely post here, I don't live in Aurora Colorado nice try FORD.

Gee, and we've sooooooooo missed you.

BTW the ultra-left and ultra-right wings of both parties are two wings of the same evil VULTURE, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy thrown around by a few members here.

Oh, of COURSE you are....God, you're not even very good at trolling, are you? You make Three Lock Rock weep tears of blood.

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Please cite all these liberal slams. :hee:

Take a look through the forum, dipshit. There's plenty of examples and obviously you have the time. I'm not doing your homework for you, buttstink.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Gee, and we've sooooooooo missed you.

Oh, of COURSE you are....God, you're not even very good at trolling, are you? You make Three Lock Rock weep tears of blood.

True I could never be as good at it as you.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Take a look through the forum, dipshit. There's plenty of examples and obviously you have the time. I'm not doing your homework for you, buttstink.

No Bob I do not live on these forums as you do, so cite your material.

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 04:31 PM
No Bob I do not live on these forums as you do

Actually, I don't spend anywhere near the amount of time here as I used to, sad to say...

so cite your material.

Not reading the threads you're spamming?

I have NEVER been a fan of Rahm Emanuel. He's the poster child for "everything that is currently wrong with the Democratic party".

Go hump a stump, Shirley. Maybe you'll be better at that. And don't ask me to do your homework again or else you're going to have to lick my ballsweat first.

FORD
09-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Sad thing is, I doubt that he's a stranger to ballsweat. :biggrin:

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Actually, I don't spend anywhere near the amount of time here as I used to, sad to say...

Not reading the threads you're spamming?

Go hump a stump, Shirley. Maybe you'll be better at that. And don't ask me to do your homework again or else you're going to have to lick my ballsweat first.

Does FORD do that for you often ??

thome
09-03-2010, 05:19 PM
I am starting to get worried about the trusted security promised around here...?

Is this the mad room..?...mod sanitorium../ or out on the open forum pages..?

I could care less about what goes on in there and I feel all access to personal info should be accessable by perhaps a Web master.

To protect us from wierdos...and perhaps this guy is a wierdo...it is still none of my business of his IP addy and personal computer info.

Granted it may just be his carrier but still wtf..?

Is this IP trace of members available to all members..?

Is someone going to post this guys E-mail addy next.?.....just ban the prick if he is a threat...but if you want to win a "internets argument" by posting his home address, I gottsta go man..?

I don't care if you IP me then find out where I live sneek in my house and photgraphs my drool while I sleep as long as you keep the pics between me and the webbys... Yes/No..?

Everytime someone joins the site some asshole who will go un-named yells out IP CHECK..and then someone comes back with ..He's CLEAN..

That to me is pushing the envelope of what is promised in the site security ..that I thought was policeable..?

This is the GODDAMNED ROTH ARMY not barbies twat bitch house for NARKS & STOOLIES!!!

Maybe I just don't get it..? Out of the loop so to speak and NO!!! I don't want to know how to find out members addys. I'll bust you in the face personally not throw a rock from behind the building while your not looking. ( grain of salt on that statement please).

signed,

a concerned member that would be me ..thome.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 05:26 PM
I am starting to get worried about the trusted security promised around here...?

Is this the mad room..?...mod sanitorium../ or out on the open forum pages..?

I could care less about what goes on in there and I feel all access to personal info should be accessable by perhaps a Web master.

To protect us from wierdos...and perhaps this guy is a wierdo...it is still none of my business of his IP addy and personal computer info.

Granted it may just be his carrier but still wtf..?

Is this IP trace of members available to all members..?

Is someone going to post this guys E-mail addy next.?.....just ban the prick if he is a threat...but if you want to win a "internets argument" by posting his home address, I gottsta go man..?

I don't care if you IP me then find out where I live sneek in my house and photgraphs my drool while I sleep as long as you keep the pics between me and the webbys... Yes/No..?

Everytime someone joins the site some asshole who will go un-named yells out IP CHECK..and then someone comes back with ..He's CLEAN..

That to me is pushing the envelope of what is promised in the site security ..that I thought was policeable..?

This is the GODDAMNED ROTH ARMY not barbies twat bitch house for NARKS & STOOLIES!!!

Maybe I just don't get it..? Out of the loop so to speak and NO!!! I don't want to know how to find out members addys. I'll bust you in the face personally not throw a rock from behind the building while your not looking. ( grain of salt on that statement please).

signed,

a concerned member that would be me ..thome.

I hear ya, I have been a member since 2006, I'm no threat, I just have my opinion like everyone else, I voice it from time to time, FORD can't handle that fact. Sad really

thome
09-03-2010, 05:39 PM
I hear ya, I have been a member since 2006, I'm no threat, I just have my opinion like everyone else, I voice it from time to time, FORD can't handle that fact. Sad really

I am not voting for you as a stand up poster you could be one of the freeks I persued to get thrown off this site, anyone here could be that fukk, he was way out of line and the ease of neww IP's and continued insanity in this day and age is quite a problem for sites and the forum leaders on up.. and should be dealt without personally outing info, that is all I am saying.

I am no saint but when I turn this page off you all just dissapear like I never knew you... ever...the ones who are stand up guys & gals know who they are and I am not even in thier league but I got thier backs as best I can from across the great devide.

But if the constitution of The GODDAMNED ROTH ARMY losens up much more we will have nothing to fight for.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 05:45 PM
I am not voting for you as a stand up poster you could be one of the freeks I persued to get thrown off this site, anyone here could be that fukk, he was way out of line and the ease of neww IP's and continued insanity in this day and age is quite a problem for sites and the forum leaders on up.. and should be dealt without personally outing info, that is all I am saying.

I am no saint but when I turn this page off you all just dissapear like I never knew you... ever...the ones who are stand up guys & gals know who they are and I am not even in thier league but I got thier backs as best I can from across the great devide.

But if the constitution of The GODDAMNED ROTH ARMY losens up much more we will have nothing to fight for.

True I could be a freak or I could just be a guy who is a major Roth era Van Halen freak :biggrin:

I also agree with what you are sayin

FORD
09-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Why is it that the TROLLS are always so goddamn fucking concerned about the "rights" of OTHER TROLLS to shit all over this board at will without repercussions.

Fuck that. We let trolls get away with far too much around here. The worst piece of shit library dwelling, Jizzy blowing, cocksucker to ever post here got this board attacked by Muslim terrorists. Now we got some teabag scum from Aurora pretending he's new here and hoping that everyone will ignore the fact that he racked up 4 dozen posts of PURE TROLL BULLSHIT within the last 24 hours.

And who comes to his fucking defense? The mutant who mixes paint thinner with his orange juice every morning.

PISS OFF.

thome
09-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Why is it that the TROLLS are always so goddamn fucking concerned about the "rights" of OTHER TROLLS to shit all over this board at will without repercussions.

Fuck that. We let trolls get away with far too much around here. The worst piece of shit library dwelling, Jizzy blowing, cocksucker to ever post here got this board attacked by Muslim terrorists. Now we got some teabag scum from Aurora pretending he's new here and hoping that everyone will ignore the fact that he racked up 4 dozen posts of PURE TROLL BULLSHIT within the last 24 hours.

And who comes to his fucking defense? The mutant who mixes paint thinner with his orange juice every morning.

PISS OFF.

Your are defending your rite to break the rules and post info that backs your cause....the MOST noblest of causes, a internet argument over the politics of politics.

You passion is very ...............................Gumberculese'ish.

Solid Rubber.:biggrin:

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 06:12 PM

PISS OFF.

FORD is mad because I do not agree with him and I think he is a major D-bag with a Napoleonic complex, but had I jumped up and bashed Bush and tea-baggers I would be OK in his little Nazi mind, you piss off FORD, I cannot believe they allow an ego maniac like yourself to MOD a toilet let alone an actual cool Roth forum. You IMHO ruin the Roth Army experience.

FORD
09-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Your previous alias, "atomicpunx" (fake "insider" troll) was far more amusing than this teabagger routine.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Your previous alias, "atomicpunx" (fake "insider" troll) was far more amusing than this teabagger routine.

LMFAO @ You FORD, keep fishin.

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 06:55 PM
You know, the very fact that this assclown is attempting to have a conversation with thome pretty much says it all better than any of us could.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 06:58 PM
You know, the very fact that this assclown is attempting to have a conversation with thome pretty much says it all better than any of us could.

Funny, that you keep posting in my threads.

FORD
09-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Peanut Butter Cookies

You will need:

* 1 cup white/whole wheat (mixed) flour.
* 1/2 cup oatmeal.
* 1/4 cup marijuana (about 1/2 - 3/4 oz.cleaned).
* 3/4 tsp. baking soda.
* 1/4 tsp. salt.
* 1/4 cup butter.
* 1/4 cup real maple syrup.
* 1/4 cup honey.
* 1/2 cup peanut butter.
* 1/4 cup chopped almonds.
* 1/4 raisins (The recipe recommends chopped, but whole can be used).

Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a non-stick cookie sheet with Pam (aerosol cooking oil). Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing thoroughly. In a separate bowl
mix the next 5 ingredients, mixing into a thick paste consistency. Combine the contents of both bowls in one, mix well and add remaining ingredients. Spoon out 2
tablespoon sized dollops and roll into balls. Place onto cookie sheet about 1 1/2 - 2 inches apart and press each cookie with a fork in a crisscross fashion. Bake 7
- 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. (This recipe makes approximately 24 cookies.)

thome
09-03-2010, 07:12 PM

I was simply pointing about the deterioration of board roolz dude (as my lead based mind can grasp), then new dood posts about me, then FORD attacks me as a person.

Then you bash new dood for associating with wierdos like me ..and I was like but you and FORD have been chasing around new dood like dogs singular in your obsession.

So, then just now... I was like do you even understand what you just said about your own personal ability to differentiate between your ability to give cause to your own mathematics of expression..?

It is cool watching it all twist around in your head that new dude must be a turd to make contact with me but you have been sharing intense person conflict with him for days..to cool.

thome
09-03-2010, 07:17 PM
FORD if you need some TROLL spamming of threads lessons there are plenty here who can help.

Posting recipes in any thread at any time is completely acceptable, try again..tee hee...

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Funny, that you keep posting in my threads.

Correction - as soon as I post in them, they become MY threads.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 07:27 PM
I was simply pointing about the deterioration of board roolz dude (as my lead based mind can grasp), then new dood posts about me, then FORD attacks me as a person.

Then you bash new dood for associating with wierdos like me ..and I was like but you and FORD have been chasing around new dood like dogs singular in your obsession.

So, then just now... I was like do you even understand what you just said about your own personal ability to differentiate between your ability to give cause to your own mathematics of expression..?

It is cool watching it all twist around in your head that new dude must be a turd to make contact with me but you have been sharing intense person conflict with him for days..to cool.

Sums it up :baaa:

http://images.damncrows.com/img/upld/my-name-is-earl-catalina.gif

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 07:36 PM
http://images.damncrows.com/img/upld/my-name-is-earl-catalina.gif

You're a douche. Posting boobs won't fix it.

Log off and fuck off, troll.

= win.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 07:40 PM
You're a douche. Posting boobs won't fix it.

Log off and fuck off, troll.

= win.

I highly doubt you could win. You actually could try instead of stalking my threads with spam.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 07:43 PM
http://www.weaverquarterhorses.com/images/BuenosBuckeye.gif

Al Gore’s "An Inconvenient Truth” inspired Hostage-taker at Discovery Channel Headquarters.

Crazed eco-terrorist shot dead after taking hostages at Discovery Channel HQ after they 'ignored his ideas for a TV show'

By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 7:54 AM on 2nd September 2010

* At least one device explodes as James Jay Lee is gunned down
* Lee said he had been inspired by Al Gore's 'An Inconvenient Truth'
* His website urged people to stop having 'disgusting babies' and halt overpopulation
* He had been arrested in 2008 for protesting outside the same building

chefcraig
09-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Sweet Jesus, I had that same make and model El Camino!

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Sweet Jesus, I had that same make and model El Camino!

Cool but did you have Catalina running in front of it holding her tits ????

chefcraig
09-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Cool but did you have Catalina running in front of it holding her tits ????

Are you kidding? The thing had such overheating, timing and oil leak issues that virtually everyone on the freakin' highway was usually running around me, and instead of holding their tits, they would be giving me the finger in the process. :duh:

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Are you kidding? The thing had such overheating, timing and oil leak issues that virtually everyone on the freakin' highway was usually running around me, and instead of holding their tits, they would be giving me the finger in the process. :duh:http://images.damncrows.com/img/upld/al-bundy.gif

I had a car like that before a 1978 Chevette.

chefcraig
09-03-2010, 08:00 PM
I had a car like that before a 1978 Chevette.

As clunky and outright dangerous as those things were (and believe me, we all had a car like that at one time or another way back when), you still get the impression that you'd have a better chance surviving an accident in some of them than these little "green machine/electro cars" of today. Crap, some of 'em look they couldn't survive a car wash, let alone getting rear ended by an old lady out shopping on a tricycle.

Nickdfresh
09-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Sure Tim was a Conservative, just like Al Qaeda is a liberal wing of the DNC.

Actually, al Qaida are just zealous religious conservatives who hate us 'liberals' almost as much as you hate America....

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:04 PM
As clunky and outright dangerous as those things were (and believe me, we all had a car like that at one time or another way back when), you still get the impression that you'd have a better chance surviving an accident in some of them than these little "green machine/electro cars" of today. Crap, some of 'em look they couldn't survive a car wash, let alone getting rear ended by an old lady out shopping on a tricycle.

That is a fact.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Actually, al Qaida are just zealous religious conservatives who hate us 'liberals' almost as much as you hate America....
I guess you attend Westboro baptist church too ?

I see now when a poster posts a different view from the standard bash Bush bullshit and points out the hypocrisy of doing that it must be because that poster hates America.

http://images.damncrows.com/img/upld/bundy.gif

Nickdfresh
09-03-2010, 08:12 PM
I guess you attend Westboro baptist church too ?

No. I'm not a baptist. Technically I'm Catholic, but actually I'm an agnostic...

I see now when a poster posts a different view from the standard bash Bush bullshit and points out the hypocrisy of doing that it must be because that poster hates America.

Inflammatory dumbass trying to make some fucking sixth grade point about how some mentally ill dickhead in anyway represents all Democrats, and environmentalists at large, says what?

And in case you didn't notice, I never mentioned Bush in this post and was just throwing your stupidity back at you. Now go back to regurgitating your baby-poo Rush/Hannity/Beck talking points...

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:17 PM
No. I'm not a baptist. Technically I'm Catholic, but actually I'm an agnostic...

Inflammatory dumbass trying to make some fucking sixth grade point about how some mentally ill dickhead in anyway represents all Democrats, and environmentalists at large, says what?

And in case you didn't notice, I never mentioned Bush in this post and was just throwing your stupidity back at you. Now go back to regurgitating your baby-poo Rush/Hannity/Beck talking points...

Is that what you are attempting "Inflammatory dumbass trying to make some fucking sixth grade point" its a massive fail on your part, now get back to bashing Rush/Hannity/Beck I'm sure you pay much close attention.

FORD
09-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Is that what I am attempting "Inflammatory lubed ass trying to make up for some fucking sixth grade anal rape" its a massive fail on my part, now let me get back to whacking off to posters of Rush/Hannity/Beck I'll pay much close attention.

Uh, thanks for sharing, troll.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Uh, thanks for sharing, troll.

Kinda like when you were supporting Al Gore and claiming he won the 2000 POTUS election :hee:

FORD
09-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Kinda like when you were supporting Al Gore and claiming he won the 2000 POTUS election :hee:

Gore's Victory

By Robert Parry
November 12, 2001

So Al Gore was the choice of Florida’s voters -- whether one counts hanging chads or dimpled chads. That was the core finding of the eight news organizations that conducted a review of disputed Florida ballots. By any chad measure, Gore won.

Gore won even if one doesn’t count the 15,000-25,000 votes that USA Today estimated Gore lost because of illegally designed “butterfly ballots,” or the hundreds of predominantly African-American voters who were falsely identified by the state as felons and turned away from the polls.

Gore won even if there’s no adjustment for George W. Bush’s windfall of about 290 votes from improperly counted military absentee ballots where lax standards were applied to Republican counties and strict standards to Democratic ones, a violation of fairness reported earlier by the Washington Post and the New York Times.

Put differently, George W. Bush was not the choice of Florida’s voters anymore than he was the choice of the American people who cast a half million more ballots for Gore than Bush nationwide. [For more details on studies of the election, see Consortiumnews.com stories of May 12, June 2 and July 16.]

The Spin

Yet, possibly for reasons of “patriotism” in this time of crisis, the news organizations that financed the Florida ballot study structured their stories on the ballot review to indicate that Bush was the legitimate winner, with headlines such as “Florida Recounts Would Have Favored Bush” [Washington Post, Nov. 12, 2001].

Post media critic Howard Kurtz took the spin one cycle further with a story headlined, “George W. Bush, Now More Than Ever,” in which Kurtz ridiculed as “conspiracy theorists” those who thought Gore had won.

“The conspiracy theorists have been out in force, convinced that the media were covering up the Florida election results to protect President Bush,” Kurtz wrote. “That gets put to rest today, with the finding by eight news organizations that Bush would have beaten Gore under both of the recount plans being considered at the time.”

Kurtz also mocked those who believed that winning an election fairly, based on the will of the voters, was important in a democracy. “Now the question is: How many people still care about the election deadlock that last fall felt like the story of the century – and now faintly echoes like some distant Civil War battle?” he wrote.

In other words, the elite media’s judgment is in: "Bush won, get over it." Only "Gore partisans" – as both the Washington Post and the New York Times called critics of the official Florida election tallies – would insist on looking at the fine print.

The Actual Findings

While that was the tone of coverage in these leading news outlets, it’s still a bit jarring to go outside the articles and read the actual results of the statewide review of 175,010 disputed ballots.

“Full Review Favors Gore,” the Washington Post said in a box on page 10, showing that under all standards applied to the ballots, Gore came out on top. The New York Times' graphic revealed the same outcome.

Earlier, less comprehensive ballot studies by the Miami Herald and USA Today had found that Bush and Gore split the four categories of disputed ballots depending on what standard was applied to assessing the ballots – punched-through chads, hanging chads, etc. Bush won under two standards and Gore under two standards.

The new, fuller study found that Gore won regardless of which standard was applied and even when varying county judgments were factored in. Counting fully punched chads and limited marks on optical ballots, Gore won by 115 votes. With any dimple or optical mark, Gore won by 107 votes. With one corner of a chad detached or any optical mark, Gore won by 60 votes. Applying the standards set by each county, Gore won by 171 votes.

This core finding of Gore’s Florida victory in the unofficial ballot recount might surprise many readers who skimmed only the headlines and the top paragraphs of the articles. The headlines and leads highlighted hypothetical, partial recounts that supposedly favored Bush.

Buried deeper in the stories or referenced in subheads was the fact that the new recount determined that Gore was the winner statewide, even ignoring the “butterfly ballot” and other irregularities that cost him thousands of ballots.

The news organizations opted for the pro-Bush leads by focusing on two partial recounts that were proposed – but not completed – in the chaotic, often ugly environment of last November and December.

The new articles make much of Gore’s decision to seek recounts in only four counties and the Florida Supreme Court’s decision to examine only “undervotes,” those rejected by voting machines for supposedly lacking a presidential vote. A recurring undercurrent in the articles is that Gore was to blame for his defeat, even if he may have actually won the election.

"Mr. Gore might have eked out a victory if he had pursued in court a course like the one he publicly advocated when he called on the state to 'count all the votes,'" the New York Times wrote, with a clear suggestion that Gore was hypocritical as well as foolish.

The Washington Post recalled that Gore "did at one point call on Bush to join him in asking for a statewide recount" and accepting the results without further legal challenge, but that Bush rejected the proposal as "a public relations gesture."

The Bush Strategy

Instead of supporting a full and fair recount, Bush chose to cling to his official lead of 537 votes out of some 6 million cast, Bush counted on his brother Jeb’s state officials to ensure the Bush family’s return to national power.

To add some muscle to the legal maneuvering, the Bush campaign dispatched thugs to Florida to intimidate vote counters and jacked up the decibel level in the powerful conservative media, which accused Gore of trying to steal the election and labeled him "Sore Loserman."

With Bush rejecting a full recount and media pundits calling for Gore to concede, Gore opted for recounts in four southern Florida counties where irregularities seemed greatest. Those recounts were opposed by Bush’s supporters, both inside Gov. Jeb Bush’s administration and in the streets by Republican hooligans flown in from Washington. [For more details, see stories from Nov. 24, 2000 and Nov. 27, 2000]

Stymied on that recount front, Gore carried the fight to the state courts, where pro-Bush forces engaged in more delaying tactics, leaving the Florida Supreme Court only days to fashion a recount remedy.

Finally, on Dec. 8, facing an imminent deadline for submitting the presidential election returns, the state Supreme Court ordered a statewide recount of “undervotes.” This tally would have excluded so-called “overvotes” – which were kicked out for supposedly indicating two choices for president.

Bush fought this court-ordered recount, too, sending his lawyers to the U.S. Supreme Court. There, five Republican justices stopped the recount on Dec. 9 and gave a sympathetic hearing to Bush’s claim that the varying ballot standards in Florida violated constitutional equal-protection requirements.

At 10 p.m. on Dec. 12, two hours before a deadline to submit voting results, the Republican-controlled U.S. Supreme Court instructed the state courts to devise a recount method that would apply equal standards, a move that would have included all ballots where the intent of the voter was clear. The hitch was that the U.S. Supreme Court gave the state only two hours to complete this assignment, effectively handing Florida’s 25 electoral votes and the White House to Republican George W. Bush.

A Third Hypothetical

The articles about the new recount tallies make much of the two hypothetical cases in which Bush supposedly would have prevailed: the limited recounts of the four southern Florida counties – by 225 votes – and the state Supreme Court’s order – by 430 votes. Those hypothetical cases dominated the news stories, while Gore’s statewide-recount victory was played down.

Yet, the newspapers made little or nothing of the fact that the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision represented a third hypothetical. Assuming that a brief extension were granted to permit a full-and-fair Florida recount, the U.S. Supreme Court decision might well have resulted in the same result that the news organizations discovered: a Gore victory.

The U.S. Supreme Court’s proposed standards mirrored the standards applied in the new recount of the disputed ballots. The Post buries this important fact in the 22nd paragraph of its story.

“Ironically, it was Bush’s lawyers who argued that recounting only the undervotes violated the constitutional guarantee of equal protection. And the U.S. Supreme Court, in its Dec. 12 ruling that ended the dispute, also questioned whether the Florida court should have limited a statewide recount only to undervotes,” the Post wrote. “Had the high court acted on that, and had there been enough time left for the Florida Supreme Court to require yet another statewide recount, Gore’s chances would have been dramatically improved.”

In other words, if the U.S. Supreme Court had given the state enough time to fashion a comprehensive remedy or if Bush had agreed to a full-and-fair recount earlier, the popular will of the American voters – both nationally and in Florida – might well have been respected. Al Gore might well have been inaugurated president of the United States.

Favored Outcome

But this outcome was not the favored hypothetical of the news organizations, which apparently wanted to avoid questions about their patriotism. If they had simply given the American people the unvarnished facts, the reality that the voters of Florida favored Al Gore might have bolstered the belief that Bush indeed did steal the White House. That, in turn, could have undermined his legitimacy during the current crisis over terrorism.

In its coverage of the latest recount numbers, the national news media also showed little regard for the fundamental principle of democracy: that leaders derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, not from legalistic tricks, physical intimidation and public-relations maneuvers.

It is that understanding that is most missing in the news accounts of the latest recount figures.

Presumably, the American people are supposed to accept that everything just turned out right – the Bush dynasty was restored to power, the proper order was back in place. Anyone who begs to differ is a “conspiracy theorist” or a “Gore partisan.”

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2001/111201a.html

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 09:20 PM
FORD

Gore concedes presidential election

December 13, 2000
Web posted at: 11:03 p.m. EST (0403 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Vice President Al Gore conceded the 2000 presidential election Wednesday night, effectively concluding an election that was supposed to have ended five weeks ago.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 09:22 PM
MEDIA RECOUNT: BUSH
WON THE 2000 ELECTION

April 3, 2001

An Online NewsHour Report

More than three months after Democrat Al Gore conceded the hotly contested 2000 election, an independent hand recount of Florida's ballots released today says he would have lost anyway, even if officials would have allowed the hand count he requested.

NewsHour Links

Online Special: Covering Election 2000

Online Special: Election Night Timeline

Online Special
Media Watch

Feb. 13, 2001:
The three network news anchors discuss election night.

Dec. 21, 2000:
Members of the media take another look at the disputed Florida ballots.

Dec. 12, 2000:
Four editorial page editors on the Supreme Court recount decision.

Dec. 5, 2000:
Columnists discuss the election.

Nov. 21, 2000:
Five editorial writers on the protracted presidential election.

Nov. 8, 2000:
A look at election night's bad media calls.

Browse the NewsHour coverage of Politics & Campaigns and Law

Outside Links

The Miami Herald

USA Today

In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.

The study, conducted by the accounting firm of BDO Seidman, counted over 60,000 votes in Florida's 67 counties, tabulating separate vote totals in several standards categories.

While the USA Today report focused on what would have happened had the Florida Supreme Court-ordered recount not been halted by the U.S. Supreme Court, the Herald pointed to one scenario under which Gore could have scored a narrow victory -- a fresh recount in all counties using the most generous standards.

In their reports, the newspapers assumed counts already completed when the court-ordered recount was stopped would have been included in any official count. Thus, they allowed numbers from seven counties -- Palm Beach, Volusia, Broward, Hamilton, Manatee, Escambia and Madison -- to stand, but applied the most inclusive standards to votes in the rest of the state. If those numbers did not stand, the Herald reported, a more generous hypothetical revisited recount would have scored the White House for Gore -- but with only a 393-vote margin.

Under most other scenarios, the papers reported, Bush would have retained his lead.

The newspapers' review did not include the approximately 110,000 "overvotes" -- ballots cast for more than one candidate. Both papers are planning a separate analysis of overvote numbers next month.

Early reaction

Neither President Bush nor former Vice President Gore have thus far commented on the recount's results. But according to White House spokesman Ari Fleischer, Mr. Bush has put the close election behind him.

"The president believes, just as the American people do, that this election was settled months ago," he told the Herald. "The voters spoke and George W. Bush won."

But former Gore campaign spokesman Doug Hattaway, now working as a Democratic consultant in Boston, said Mr. Gore would have captured the White House had voters' true intentions been determined.

"What this shows is that if you count the voter's intent, Gore wins," he told the Associated Press. "If you look for excuses not to count votes, Bush does better."

In all, the newspapers' recount cost more than $500,000 and employed 27 accountants.

GAR
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM

What is the unlikelihood above a fractional percentage that the guy was Republican, think about it.

FORD
09-04-2010, 03:05 PM
What is the unlikelihood above a fractional percentage that the guy was Republican, think about it.

Weak argument GAyR. If you don't believe Repukes are mentally ill.... well just look at our latest troll, for fucks sake. He almost makes YOU look sane. And Lord Jesus knows that ain't easy!

GAR
09-04-2010, 03:07 PM
“Ironically, it was Bush’s lawyers who argued that recounting only the undervotes violated the constitutional guarantee of equal protection. And the U.S. Supreme Court, in its Dec. 12 ruling that ended the dispute, also questioned whether the Florida court should have limited a statewide recount only to undervotes,” the Post wrote. “Had the high court acted on that, and had there been enough time left for the Florida Supreme Court to require yet another statewide recount, Gore’s chances would have been dramatically improved.”

FORD should take this advice to heart and tell all his mousatchioed Birkenstocker fag-hags he hangs with that this is the most important reason anyone who feels their vote isn't going to change anything, can change everything. And it's the best argument I can find to vote pencilling in Mickey Mouse for office, when neither party provides a qualified candidate.

GAR
09-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Dude, cite me only one example of a Republican econutter and you get a pass from me on this one.

GAR
09-04-2010, 03:16 PM
LOL what a tard. IP's give a general geographical location tard.

GO WEST

I don't understand why FORD is giving out personal informations like your fucking IP.

What an ASShole!

PETE'S BROTHER
09-04-2010, 03:29 PM
alex mogilny version 4 in 3......2.......1............

FORD
09-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Nice to know I'm not the only one you're obsessed with. Get some goddamn professional help already. Geezus......

FORD
09-04-2010, 03:42 PM
I don't understand why FORD is giving out personal informations like your fucking IP.

What an ASShole!

IP's are not personal information. The only conceivable way that an IP could even BE personal is if it were a static address and you could actually get to someone's name and home address by tracing that IP. But a major internet provider such as Qwest or Comcast deals strictly in dynamic IP's. So all you get is a number and a city.

Nice try, GAyR.

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 03:42 PM

What an ASShole!

True FORD is a massive shitbox.

The reason he did that is simple, to silence me and to intimidate me, it won't work on me. FORD pulls crap he decries he is into totalitarianism by that I mean he wants absolute power and control over poster's that challenge him and disagree with his ideology, they must be silenced and controlled at all costs, he IMHO is a turd and has no business being a MOD.

FORD
09-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Oh Christ, it's the International Brotherhood of Trolls union meeting. :rolleyes:

SOLIDARITY IN STUPIDITY!! TROLLS OF THE WORLD UNITE! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!:devils:

GAR
09-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Back in the AOL days, one of my fav exploits was to pop a fuckers' CD Opentray command I was arguing with.

I imagine I could go on IRC, chat up a few old sports of mine, obtain the latest skils, and do far worse to someone.

Let's not show publicly what is only available to the mods. That's one FUCKER of a cheap shot, and you know it FORD.

I believe that post should be deleted the same as I've asked others info removed regardless of adversarial connection, it's universally unfair and I don't like it.

GAR
09-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Oh Christ, it's the International Brotherhood of Trolls union meeting.

Either everyone opposite your views is a troll or you have a certain way with people that generates consistently negative results.

FORD
09-04-2010, 04:03 PM

The reason he did that is simple, to silence me and to intimidate me, it won't work on me. FORD pulls crap he decries he is into totalitarianism by that I mean he wants absolute power and control over poster's that challenge him and disagree with his ideology, they must be silenced and controlled at all costs, he IMHO is a turd and has no business being a MOD.

You're right. Going by that description, I shouldn't be a mod. I should be the next BCE pResident.

Nickdfresh
09-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Is that what you are attempting "Inflammatory dumbass trying to make some fucking sixth grade point" its a massive fail on your part, now get back to bashing Rush/Hannity/Beck I'm sure you pay much close attention.

Ease off the glue huffing, jackoff...

bueno bob
09-04-2010, 09:55 PM

You are a complete fucking idiot. And that little bit was also spoken like a true LINKSheep.

Coincidence?

No.

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:01 PM
You are a complete fucking idiot. And that little bit was also spoken like a true LINKSheep.

Coincidence?

No.

Yes I follow all Bretts orders. Coincidence? No.

Another ego trippin MOD, poor you huh|

GAR
09-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Peanut Butter Cookies

You will need:

* 1 cup white/whole wheat (mixed) flour.
* 1/2 cup oatmeal.
* 1/4 cup marijuana (about 1/2 - 3/4 oz.cleaned).
* 3/4 tsp. baking soda.
* 1/4 tsp. salt.
* 1/4 cup butter.
* 1/4 cup real maple syrup.
* 1/4 cup honey.
* 1/2 cup peanut butter.
* 1/4 cup chopped almonds.
* 1/4 raisins (The recipe recommends chopped, but whole can be used).

Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a non-stick cookie sheet with Pam (aerosol cooking oil). Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing thoroughly. In a separate bowl
mix the next 5 ingredients, mixing into a thick paste consistency. Combine the contents of both bowls in one, mix well and add remaining ingredients. Spoon out 2
tablespoon sized dollops and roll into balls. Place onto cookie sheet about 1 1/2 - 2 inches apart and press each cookie with a fork in a crisscross fashion. Bake 7
- 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. (This recipe makes approximately 24 cookies.)

Farbeit from anyone to accuse FORD of spam.. a man who has plenty of time to bake cookies while his chick is off bringing home the bacon.

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Farbeit from anyone to accuse FORD of spam.. a man who has plenty of time to bake cookies while his chick is off bringing home the bacon.

ROFLMAO :biggrin:

bueno bob
09-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Yes I follow all Bretts orders. Coincidence? No.

Another ego trippin MOD, poor you huh|

Good one!

Why don't you try some fucking English now?

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Good one!

Why don't you try some fucking English now?

Bob está tan impresionante, quiero crecer como sabio como tú algún día tú eres mi héroe Bob

bueno bob
09-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Bob está tan impresionante, quiero crecer como sabio como tú algún día tú eres mi héroe Bob

What website translated that for you? You sure as fuck don't speak any other languages. Fact. You can barely handle English at a 4th grade level.

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:56 PM
What website translated that for you? You sure as fuck don't speak any other languages. Fact. You can barely handle English at a 4th grade level.

Keep stalking me "Butt Hurt" Bob, I know you now hinge on my every thread.

GAR
09-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Bob, is that newbie hurting your feelings.. are you really Butt Hurt?