PDA

View Full Version : Unemployment jumps to 9.6%...

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Economy LOST 283,000 jobs during 'Recovery Summer' months...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129611785

Whatever happened to recovery summer?

This was supposed to be the season the economy heated up, thanks to a wave of public works projects, funded by the government's stimulus program. But summer is coming to an end, and the recovery has not taken root. (The Labor Department on Friday reported a slight rise in the unemployment rate to 9.6 percent in August as more people were looking for work.)

And before long, stimulus dollars will be fading like autumn leaves.:umm:

bueno bob
09-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Ingredients
1 lemon, thinly sliced 1 bay leaf 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme, divided 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 3/4 teaspoon paprika 1/3 cup light mayonnaise 1/4 cup sour cream 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1 1/2 cups fresh corn, cooked and cut from the cob 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro 3/4 cup diced orange bell pepper 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
Directions
Fill a large skillet with 1 inch (2.5 cm) of water. Add lemon slices, bay leaf, peppercorns and 2/3 of the thyme, and bring to boiling over high heat. Add chicken, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15-18 minutes, turning chicken once, until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from liquid and set aside to cool.
In a small skillet, stir together the paprika and remaining thyme over medium-low heat for 2 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together the toasted paprika mixture, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, ground pepper and nutmeg until evenly blended.
Cube cooled chicken and transfer to a medium bowl. Add prepared dressing, corn, cilantro, orange pepper and jalapeno and toss until evenly coated. Serve warm, or refrigerate until ready to serve.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 07:31 PM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8035/pamelablowing.gif

Nickdfresh
09-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Economy LOST 283,000 jobs during 'Recovery Summer' months...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129611785

Whatever happened to recovery summer?

This was supposed to be the season the economy heated up, thanks to a wave of public works projects, funded by the government's stimulus program. But summer is coming to an end, and the recovery has not taken root. (The Labor Department on Friday reported a slight rise in the unemployment rate to 9.6 percent in August as more people were looking for work.)

And before long, stimulus dollars will be fading like autumn leaves.:umm:

Well, if only more retards like you had voted for McCain and Palin, I'm sure everything would be alright and the Republican administration's economic meltdown would be repaired by other Republicans showing even shittier judgment...

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Well, if only more retards like you had voted for McCain and Palin, I'm sure everything would be alright and the Republican administration's economic meltdown would be repaired by other Republicans showing even shittier judgment...

I forgot there are no Democrats in Washington its all Republicans.

FORD
09-03-2010, 08:15 PM
I forgot there are no Democrats in Washington its all Republicans.

Yeah, pretty much.

There are some exceptions, like Bernie Sanders, Russ Feingold, and Barbara Boxer in the Senate. Or Alan Grayson, Anthony Weiner, and Dennis Kucinich in the House. But beyond that you have a lot of traitorous pieces of shit who call themselves "Democrats" while voting lockstep with a right wing corporatist Repuke agenda. :puking-smiley:

Nickdfresh
09-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Yeah, because that's exactly what I said...

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Yeah, because that's exactly what I said...

Another FORD bot

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Yeah, pretty much.

There are some exceptions, like Bernie Sanders, Russ Feingold, and Barbara Boxer in the Senate. Or Alan Grayson, Anthony Weiner, and Dennis Kucinich in the House. But beyond that you have a lot of traitorous pieces of shit who call themselves "Democrats" while voting lockstep with a right wing corporatist Repuke agenda. :puking-smiley:

That is why all incumbents regardless of party should be voted out ! There is no fucking difference with either party at this point

thome
09-03-2010, 08:23 PM
All you homoso fags who have thank -SPANKED- yourselves into 4 digit numbers are mess'n up'n on the FOON SCHWAH of this site.

With ya'll high faloot'n numbers spilling into the text areas.

Who gets thanked that many times it can't be real it must be swells looking down on us cromagnon types.

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:25 PM
all you homoso fags who have thank -spanked- yourselves into 4 digit numbers are mess'n up'n on the foon schwah of this site.

Who gets thanked that many times it can't be real it must be swells looking down on us cromagnon types.

lol +1

Nickdfresh
09-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Another FORD bot

And you're another cock-bot...

Nickdfresh
09-03-2010, 08:28 PM
All you homoso fags who have thank -SPANKED- yourselves into 4 digit numbers are mess'n up'n on the FOON SCHWAH of this site.

Isn't it time for you to get drunk and ride your motorcycle like an asshole again? Then cry all over the internetz about how you got a boo-boo from living in your own Darwinian nightmare of self-extinction?

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:29 PM
And your another cock-bot...

Does that offend you MOD, you cannot have a different opinion from nick.

Nickdfresh
09-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Does that offend you MOD, you cannot have a different opinion from nick.

There's a lot of posters that have a different opinion. They're just not belligerent, trolling assholes about it...

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:31 PM
There's a lot of posters that have a different opinion. They're just not belligerent, trolling assholes about it...

They're just not belligerent, trolling assholes about it..Like you are being Nickdfresh ??

Sensible Shoes
09-03-2010, 08:38 PM
unemployment sucks

vanhalen1r2
09-03-2010, 08:40 PM
unemployment sucks

http://images.damncrows.com/img/upld/unemployment.gif

It does, its a severe issue facing the country right now.

FORD
09-03-2010, 08:44 PM
30 years of right wing, anti American, corporatist economic policies will do that. When you systematically destroy the FDR reforms which kept this country safe for 50 years, how can you be surprised when the country returns to the economic shithole that it was before he was President?

thome
09-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Isn't it time for you to get drunk and ride your motorcycle like an asshole again? Then cry all over the internetz about how you got a boo-boo from living in your own Darwinian nightmare of self-extinction?

3 months in a bed without professional medical treatment agonizing every second of every choice I have made in my life getting so -INSIDE- my own head, alone in my own prison, of self doubt, the anger that tears a souls to the wonder of folly of man.. and insecure nightmares of the tragedys that are still on the horizon due to the horror of who I am as a person....was not recommended for the faint of heart.

If you can't find the entertainment value in that..? well, we need to rewrite the movie from page one....let me start..It was a beautifull day when I killed myself all hopes and dreams that I had... financially, spiritually and physically... and had the unfortunate revelation that I can't even do that rite.....I live...

Ok you write the background story ....___________________________-------

next...

Nickdfresh
09-04-2010, 09:35 PM
http://caiafacraziness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pee-wee.jpgThey're just not belligerent, trolling assholes about it..Like you are being Nickdfresh ??

Good one assclown. But maybe you can come up with your own posts rather than regurgitating mine?

Nickdfresh
09-04-2010, 09:36 PM
3 months in a bed without professional medical treatment agonizing every second of every choice I have made in my life getting so -INSIDE- my own head, alone in my own prison, of self doubt, the anger that tears a souls to the wonder of folly of man.. and insecure nightmares of the tragedys that are still on the horizon due to the horror of who I am as a person....was not recommended for the faint of heart.

If you can't find the entertainment value in that..? well, we need to rewrite the movie from page one....let me start..It was a beautifull day when I killed myself all hopes and dreams that I had... financially, spiritually and physically... and had the unfortunate revelation that I can't even do that rite.....I live...

Ok you write the background story ....___________________________-------

next...

Your posting is agonizing, and kills my hopes...

GAR
09-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Well, if only more retards like you had voted for McCain and Palin, I'm sure everything would be alright...

Likewise, one could say: If only more retards like you had voted for Billary.

GAR
09-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Your posting is agonizing, and kills my hopes...

If your Hopes is dead, your Changes must really be on life-support by now.

Factoring in the folks who are working two or three part-time jobs, or who've dropped off unemployment when their UIB benefits ran out, the corrected figure is 16 percent.

I think the Depression figure is officially around twenty percent unemployed.

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:06 PM
30 years of right wing, anti American, corporatist economic policies will do that. When you systematically destroy the FDR reforms which kept this country safe for 50 years, how can you be surprised when the country returns to the economic shithole that it was before he was President?

FDR programs may have resulted in many of the big government issues we are having trouble with, just a thought.

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Good one assclown. But maybe you can come up with your own posts rather than regurgitating mine?

True most of your poop you try to pass off as a thread or post is regurgitated crap.

bueno bob
09-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Factoring in the folks who are working two or three part-time jobs

Well, let's see, if I was working a minimum of 6-8 hours a day at two or three part time jobs, at...oh...two days a week for each of those jobs, I wonder how many hours a week would that net me overall?

8...16...24...32...Oh yeah, employment.

And thank you for turning in to another exciting episode of GARlogic Dismanted! Be sure to tune in next week for the exciting season finale where he shoves a running lawnmower up his ass and blames Obama for it!

FORD
09-04-2010, 10:17 PM
FDR programs may have resulted in many of the big government issues we are having trouble with, just a thought.

Wrong.

The current decline of this nation began in 1981 under the BCE administration of puppet Ronald Reagan. This administration remained in office until 1992 (pausing briefly to change the frontman in January 1989) They were followed by Clinton who called himself a "Democrat" but in reality was a charter member of the Republican infiltration of the Democratic party known as the "Democratic Leadership Council" (DLC) who ironically are neither Democrats, nor leaders. They picked up Poppy Bush's treasonous NAFTA, ratified it in Congress and then cloned it with several other corporatist trade agreements which destroyed American jobs. With Chimpy's illegal occupation of the White House, all pretense was dropped and he willingly handed over billions to tax dodging idle rich while spending trillions on needless wars that have nothing to do with the security of this country.

Then came Obama, who campaigned on how wrong these last 30 years have been, yet has done little to end them while in office :(

It's not "big government" that's the problem. It's big business. And it is killing us.

ELVIS
09-04-2010, 10:17 PM
What is the difference between a liberal and a puppy ??

A puppy stops whining after it grows up...

:biggrin:

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Wrong.

The current decline of this nation began in 1981 under the BCE administration of puppet Ronald Reagan. This administration remained in office until 1992 (pausing briefly to change the frontman in January 1989) They were followed by Clinton who called himself a "Democrat" but in reality was a charter member of the Republican infiltration of the Democratic party known as the "Democratic Leadership Council" (DLC) who ironically are neither Democrats, nor leaders. They picked up Poppy Bush's treasonous NAFTA, ratified it in Congress and then cloned it with several other corporatist trade agreements which destroyed American jobs. With Chimpy's illegal occupation of the White House, all pretense was dropped and he willingly handed over billions to tax dodging idle rich while spending trillions on needless wars that have nothing to do with the security of this country.

Then came Obama, who campaigned on how wrong these last 30 years have been, yet has done little to end them while in office :(

It's not "big government" that's the problem. It's big business. And it is killing us.

I forgot BIG GOVERNMENT is FORD's friend.

Yes FORD Business is the enemy of all slackers who look toward BIG GOVERNMENT for a handout.

bueno bob
09-04-2010, 10:32 PM

Yes FORD Business is the enemy of all slackers who look toward BIG GOVERNMENT for a handout.

You are an idiotic bag of shit.

Go live in a country with this sort of population WITHOUT a government our size (a population as VASTLY different in background, religion and ideology as America is, at that) and see what it nets you, fuckwad. News flash for the thinking impaired - GOVERNMENT IS NOT A BAD THING. Corporate interests tied into the government IS.

Get it through your fucking skull, nincompoop.

GAR
09-04-2010, 10:35 PM
The current decline of this nation began in 1981

.. while your Boy has been employed for 2 years, anyone conscious knows things in this Administration haven't helped anyone except Unions and government employees.

You must be a SpreadWealther too!

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:35 PM
You are an idiotic bag of shit.

Go live in a country with this sort of population WITHOUT a government our size and see what it nets you, fuckwad. News flash for the thinking impaired - GOVERNMENT IS NOT A BAD THING. Corporate interests tied into the government IS.

Get it through your fucking skull, nincompoop.

Durrrr... No you don't say. I cannot believe you get yourself this worked up over the internet, douche nozzle, but that is an insult to douche nozzles.

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:38 PM
For all you BIG GOVERNMENT fans

http://images3.cpcache.com/product/374550993v7_480x480_Front.jpg

GAR
09-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Is half the board on drugs?!?!

This country's been bleeding jobs like a motherfucker since 1981, just ask FORD! He hasn't had a job since he was born!

bueno bob
09-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Is half the board on drugs?!?!

This country's been bleeding jobs like a motherfucker since 1981, just ask FORD! He hasn't had a job since he was born!

LMAO

YOU, of all people, are going to bitch about others being unemployed? It's like Elton John pointing his finger at Rob Halford and calling him a fag.

bueno bob
09-04-2010, 10:45 PM

Now I get it.

You're a teabagger.

FORD
09-04-2010, 10:46 PM

http://images3.cpcache.com/product/374550993v7_480x480_Front.jpg

Can you tell me who the last member of the Bush (Crime) Family was who EARNED a living?

How about the Cheneys?

The Hiltons?

The Rockefellers?

Which one of those people has ever EARNED a dime?

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Can you tell me who the last member of the Bush (Crime) Family was who EARNED a living?

How about the Cheneys?

The Hiltons?

The Rockefellers?

Which one of those people has ever EARNED a dime?

Good point FORD, so as limited government guy what do you plan to do about other people having more money than you ?? Class envy anyone ??

GAR
09-04-2010, 10:51 PM
I'd rather have the "BCE" bomb and invade a million countries and steal their fucking oil, than have Obama bomb and invade my fucking pissworthy bank account and steal MY shit.

Fuck this President, he's an ASSHOLE SpreadWealther.

FORD
09-04-2010, 10:52 PM

Government's proper role is to regulate business, ensuring safety for the employees and the consumers of the products sold by the business, and to ensure fair competition, which in turn ENCOURAGES more people to go into business.

Try starting a business now. Good luck finding a field that isn't dominated by multinational conglomerates. And good luck getting a loan from a Wall Street banking giant, even if you do have a Hell of an idea.

Unregulated predatory capitalism IS the enemy. Anyone who denies that must be paid to do so.

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Government's proper role is to regulate business, ensuring safety for the employees and the consumers of the products sold by the business, and to ensure fair competition, which in turn ENCOURAGES more people to go into business.

Try starting a business now. Good luck finding a field that isn't dominated by multinational conglomerates. And good luck getting a loan from a Wall Street banking giant, even if you do have a Hell of an idea.

Unregulated predatory capitalism IS the enemy. Anyone who denies that must be paid to do so.

A Large predatory government is the ENEMY along with unregulated predatory capitalism. Anyone who denies that must be paid to do so.

http://www.partycrashertshirts.com/image/cache/data/shirts/sku%200034/0034-logo-173x173.jpg

FORD
09-04-2010, 11:27 PM
The only "predatory" government is one controlled by predatory capitalists.

Simply put, we need to pretty much wipe every piece of economic legislation of the last 30 years. Roll it all back, until all of FDR's reforms are restored, and the tax rates on the rich are at pre-Reagan levels.

Next step, close all tax loopholes.

Third step - no corporate lobbyists allowed in the capitol, and none allowed to run for office, and no corporations allowed to hire "retiring" politicians.

Fourth step - end all US foreign occupations, beginning with the immediate withdrawal of every last US serviceman from Iraq and Afghanistan. No exceptions. No excuses.

You would be surprise how easy it would be to fix this country if we just did those 4 things. Though there are obviously other steps that would follow. Clean energy, infrastructure projects, etc.

vanhalen1r2
09-04-2010, 11:47 PM
The only "predatory" government is one controlled by predatory capitalists.

Simply put, we need to pretty much wipe every piece of economic legislation of the last 30 years. Roll it all back, until all of FDR's reforms are restored, and the tax rates on the rich are at pre-Reagan levels.

Though there are obviously other steps that would follow. Clean energy, infrastructure projects, etc.

First off do we need WWIII to help out ? I mean WWII is what brought the USA out of the depression not FDR, so along those lines is that what we need ?

FORD
09-04-2010, 11:53 PM
See step four - there will be no further use of the United States military for anything that does NOT involve the actual defense of the United States of America. Since there is no likely candidate to invade America any time soon, there would be no reason for "World War III", or any other war which involved the US.

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 12:03 AM
See step four - there will be no further use of the United States military for anything that does NOT involve the actual defense of the United States of America. Since there is no likely candidate to invade America any time soon, there would be no reason for "World War III", or any other war which involved the US.

Well that was the republican approach pre-WWII, the party was pro-isolation, remember the Draft instituted in 1940, the Burke Wadsworth act was not wildly popular

GAR
09-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Since there is no likely candidate to invade America any time soon..

The Quakers spouted this shit right up through 1811.. nice try.

That bullshit is what got the White House torched the first time!

FORD
09-05-2010, 12:13 AM
The Quakers spouted this shit right up through 1811.. nice try.

That bullshit is what got the White House torched the first time!

The White House got torched because the British (and their Canadian colonists) once again invaded America. Therefore, the war of 1812 was a legitimate war.

Not much chance of some opium farmer in Afghanistan pulling that off.

GAR
09-05-2010, 12:25 AM
Not much chance of some opium farmer in Afghanistan pulling that off.

Who pulled off the following attack: Liza Minnelli? William Shatner? Oh I know.. Mudpeople did it.

http://encefalus.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/twintowers.jpg

Now what was it you're saying about the mudpeople - that their drug sales can't fund anything, that they are stuipid.. or maybe they just really, really wish us the best of luck with our economy?

FORD
09-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Who pulled off the following attack:

http://encefalus.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/twintowers.jpg

These assholes did. Exactly as they said they would......

"........Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."

Elliott Abrams
Richard L. Armitage
Gary Bauer
William J. Bennett
Jeffrey Bergner
John Bolton
Jeb Bush
Dick Cheney
Eliot A. Cohen
Midge Decter
Paula Dobriansky
Steve Forbes
Aaron Friedberg
Francis Fukuyama
Frank Gaffney
Fred C. Ikle
Donald Kagan
Robert Kagan
Zalmay Khalilzad
Charles Krauthammer
William Kristol
I. Lewis Libby
John Lehman
Clifford May
Martin Peretz
Richard Perle
Norman Podhoretz
Dan Quayle
Peter W. Rodman
Stephen P. Rosen
Henry S. Rowen
Donald Rumsfeld
Randy Scheunemann
Vin Weber
George Weigel
Paul Wolfowitz
Marshall Wittmann

Funny how I only see one name on that list that fits your racist terminology of "mud people". So what would you do to these traitors who attacked America, GAyR??

GAR
09-05-2010, 01:39 AM
Please notify DHS regarding your new list of True WTC Attackers, there's nothing I can do with it.

After they ignore you and send a Decline to Investigate email, please post it here so we can settle this new controversy of yours.

Far as I know it was Mudpeople who still pose a threat, they farm drugs, which pay people to attack us today.

jhale667
09-05-2010, 01:49 AM
LMAO

YOU, of all people, are going to bitch about others being unemployed? It's like Elton John pointing his finger at Rob Halford and calling him a fag.

:lol:

GAR
09-05-2010, 04:31 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rwgvfp3jlvc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rwgvfp3jlvc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 02:20 PM
If your Hopes is dead, your Changes must really be on life-support by now.

Factoring in the folks who are working two or three part-time jobs, or who've dropped off unemployment when their UIB benefits ran out, the corrected figure is 16 percent.

I think the Depression figure is officially around twenty percent unemployed.

The Great Depression figure is over 25% unemployed with spikes of joblessness that were even greater than that...

And a better way to rekindle my dreams would be for Thome (and you) to stop with the mindless attention whoring. I wouldn't want to have to ban you guys when they make me SupermodLLC for life here...

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 02:24 PM
First off do we need WWIII to help out ? I mean WWII is what brought the USA out of the depression not FDR, so along those lines is that what we need ?

Another oft spoken myth. In fact the U.S. was easing out of the depression by 1940, over a year before we were in WWII. And there was a big recession after WWII brought on by food shortages and and the lack of civil production...

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Another oft spoken myth. In fact the U.S. was easing out of the depression by 1940, over a year before we were in WWII. .

I wonder why ?? War in Europe maybe ?? Is that another myth too.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/FDR-s-Policies-Prolonged-Depression-5409.aspx

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 02:38 PM
I wonder why ?? War in Europe maybe ?? Is that another myth too.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/FDR-s-Policies-Prolonged-Depression-5409.aspx

Thanks for the jerkoff study accepted by virtually no one outside of Fox News...

Upon deeper examination, I discovered that the right bases its New Deal revisionism on the short-lived recession in a year straddling 1937 and 1938. But that was four years into Roosevelt’s term—four years marked by spectacular economic growth. Additionally, the fleeting decline happened not because of the New Deal’s spending programs, but because Roosevelt momentarily listened to conservatives and backed off them. As Nobel-winning economist Paul Krugman notes, in 1937-38, FDR “was persuaded to balance the budget” and “cut spending and the economy went back down again.”

To be sure, you can credibly argue that the New Deal had its share of problems. But overall, the numbers prove it helped—rather than hurt—the macroeconomy. “Excepting 1937-1938, unemployment fell each year of Roosevelt’s first two terms [while] the U.S. economy grew at average annual growth rates of 9 percent to 10 percent,” writes University of California historian Eric Rauchway.

What about the New Deal’s most “massive government intervention”—its financial regulations? Did they prolong the Great Depression in ways the official data didn’t detect?

Nope.

According to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, “Only with the New Deal’s rehabilitation of the financial system in 1933-35 did the economy begin its slow emergence from the Great Depression.” In fact, even famed conservative economist Milton Friedman admitted that the New Deal’s Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. was “the structural change most conducive to monetary stability since ... the Civil War.”

OK—if the verifiable evidence proves the New Deal did not prolong the Depression, what about historians—do they “pretty much agree” on the opposite?

Again, no.

As Newsweek’s Daniel Gross reports, “One would be very hard-pressed to find a serious professional historian who believes that the New Deal prolonged the Depression.”

But that’s the critical point I somehow forgot last week—the truism we must all remember in 2009: As conservatives try to obstruct a new New Deal, they’re not making any arguments that are remotely serious.

--David Sirota (http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20090101_fdr_prolonged_the_depression_really/)

Also see: http://www.salon.com/technology/how_the_world_works/2009/02/02/the_new_deal_worked

FORD
09-05-2010, 02:38 PM
If "war" fixed the economy, then we should be doing better than ever right now because of Chimpy's stupid wars. Obviously, that theory is bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRbimSYh2ow

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the jerkoff study excepted by virtually no one outside of Fox News...

You watch fox news ?? Yes it must be a jerkoff study if Nick cannot rub one out to it.

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 02:41 PM
If "war" fixed the economy, then we should be doing better than ever right now because of Chimpy's stupid wars. Obviously, that theory is bullshit.

[
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8&feature=related

Must be too difficult for you to understand.

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 02:45 PM
You watch fox news ?? Yes it must be a jerkoff study if Nick cannot rub one out to it.

Because the only ones "rubbing one out" to revisionist history are rightist academics and pseudo-historian partisans trying to draw some parallel where none exists. They blow their wad all over the unwashed masses like thou and you love it!

FORD
09-05-2010, 02:49 PM
I wonder if this troll is on salary. Hard to believe the Koch brothers would hire someone that stupid to do anything other than fill crowds at teabagger rallies.

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Because the only ones "rubbing one out" to revisionist history are rightist academics and pseudo-historian partisans trying to draw some parallel where none exists. They blow their wad all over the unwashed masses like thou and you love it!

Sounds just like you Nick, so you support FDR and his forced Japanese-American internment in concentration camps policy also ? Or does he get a liberal pass on that too.

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 03:13 PM
I wonder if this troll is on salary. Hard to believe the Koch brothers would hire someone that stupid to do anything other than fill crowds at teabagger rallies.

Does Soros pay you two brothers well ? http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/images/smilies/teabag.gif

FORD
09-05-2010, 03:20 PM
George Soros is like some right wing bastardization of Santa Claus. You idiots have these fantasies where he slides down Liberals' chimneys late at night and leaves piles of cash under all of our trees or whatever. Truthfully, I can never find any factual information about what this guy actually has money in.

But what I do know is that it has nothing to do with unemployment. So as long as you're being a threadjacking asstroll, might as well post more recipes......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grassy Knoll Guacamole

Ingredients:
1 fresh red chile
juices of 2 limes
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 2/3 tsp finely chopped or ground cannabis buds*
3 large ripe avacados
1/2 cup / 80 g very finely chopped onion

Directions:
1. Everything needs to be mixed together apart from the avacados and onion and left to stand for about an hour. The lime juice will react with the rest of the ingredients to draw out the flavors and THC.

2. The avacados and onion can then be added and mashed up. A hand blender will give a really smooth mix.

3. Usually serves with tacos, heated pitas, or as a dip. Guacamole is best enjoyed fresh, but this can be kept chilled, for up to three days, because the lime juice prevents the avacados from turning brown.

SERVES 2 - 4

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 03:23 PM
George Soros is like some right wing bastardization of Santa Claus. You idiots have these fantasies where he slides down Liberals' chimneys late at night and leaves piles of cash under all of our trees or whatever. Truthfully, I can never find any factual information about what this guy actually has money in.

But what I do know is that it has nothing to do with unemployment. So as long as you're being a threadjacking asstroll, might as well post more recipes......

The spam-bot FORD. http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/images/smilies/badmood.gif

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Obama's Stimulus Plan: Failing by Its Own Measure

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1910208,00.html#ixzz0ygWe8CbE

The $787 billion stimulus plan is turning out to be far less stimulating than its architects expected.

Back in early January, when Barack Obama was still President-elect, two of his chief economic advisers — leading proponents of a stimulus bill — predicted that the passage of a large economic-aid package would boost the economy and keep the unemployment rate below 8%. It hasn't quite worked out that way. Last month, the jobless rate in the U.S. hit 9.5%, the highest level it has reached since 1983.

By Stephen Gandel Tuesday, Jul. 14, 2009

GAR
09-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Was the cost of the stimulus package $670B?

670 000 000 000 / 2 500 000 = 268 000

Biden: We created 2 and a half million private sector jobs..

Yeah at a cost of over a quarter-million dollars apiece! Motherfucker..

GAR
09-05-2010, 05:43 PM
You know what: gimmee one-tenth of that amount and I'll put twenty-five million motherfuckers to work - digging a boder trench filled with fucking crack-addicted saltwater crocs from Africa. And if some drug-smuggling beaners wanna sneak in to flip their dope, they gotta get thru that. And if they do well, that's what the machine-gun towers are for right?

Unchainme
09-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Fuck this President, he's an ASSHOLE SpreadWealther.

You should be happy with that GAR, being that you're unemployed and poor.

GAR
09-05-2010, 05:45 PM
We're all poor.. in SPIRIT, while this half-n-half Spreadwealther Socialista is in control.

FORD
09-05-2010, 07:46 PM
You know what: gimmee one-tenth of that amount and I'll put twenty-five million motherfuckers to work - digging a boder trench filled with fucking crack-addicted saltwater crocs from Africa. And if some drug-smuggling beaners wanna sneak in to flip their dope, they gotta get thru that. And if they do well, that's what the machine-gun towers are for right?

And now we finally get to the truth......

GAyR has often bitched about the evil brown Mexicans stealing his job, but he's never indicated what that job was. Now we know.... GAyR is no longer able to cook meth in his trailer because the Mexicans undersell him. Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure a mobile meth lab blew up down the street a couple hours ago. Or at least I don't know how a regular RV could burn up as quick as that did. Hope it wasn't GAyR. Probably not... too far from the library.

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Sounds just like you Nick, so you support FDR and his forced Japanese-American internment in concentration camps policy also ? Or does he get a liberal pass on that too.

Well Strawgirl, I don't recall voicing an opinion on that actually since we were talking about the depression and not WWII internal security policies. But to be fair, it wasn't solely FDR's policy. It was a policy heavily lobbied in California so that local entrepreneurs could steal Nisei owned land and businesses...

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Obama's Stimulus Plan: Failing by Its Own Measure

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1910208,00.html#ixzz0ygWe8CbE

The $787 billion stimulus plan is turning out to be far less stimulating than its architects expected.

Back in early January, when Barack Obama was still President-elect, two of his chief economic advisers — leading proponents of a stimulus bill — predicted that the passage of a large economic-aid package would boost the economy and keep the unemployment rate below 8%. It hasn't quite worked out that way. Last month, the jobless rate in the U.S. hit 9.5%, the highest level it has reached since 1983.

By Stephen Gandel Tuesday, Jul. 14, 2009

Do you have any more really old articles?

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 10:37 PM
We're all poor.. in SPIRIT, while this half-n-half Spreadwealther Socialista is in control.

Or you're just a MaCarthyist dickbag too dumb to compensate for his half-assed high school dropout education by googling the word "socialist."

Unchainme
09-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Nick, why did the Bills get rid of Flutie?

he was the fucking tits.

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Do you have any more really old articles?

Do you old wise one.

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Do you old wise one.

Are you asking me or making a statement?

GAR
09-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Or you're just a MaCarthyist dickbag too dumb to compensate for his half-assed high school dropout education by googling the word "socialist."

I googled the picture, it speaks thousands of words.

http://cdn1.beeffco.com/files/poll-images/normal/partido-socialista-portugues_3916.jpg (http://cdn1.beeffco.com/files/poll-images/normal/partido-socialista-portugues_3916.jpg)

.. then I found another pic cuz I know you like these when you got own3fd

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/Kirridia/pwned.jpg

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 12:11 AM
Are you asking me or making a statement?

I'm asking you for any old stories from Barrack Hussein Obama making claims that he would keep unemployment at or below 8%. So far he has not lived up to the hype kinda like the Sabres and Bills

FORD
09-06-2010, 12:22 AM
Yep.... time for another recipe.....

WAKE-N-BAKE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES
INGREDIENTS
1-2 grams Cannabis
2 slices Bread
2 large Eggs
2 slices Bacon
2 slices Velveeta Cheese

INSTRUCTIONS
In a large pan, cook the bacon and scrambled eggs. Assemble the sandwich as follows: 1 slice of bread, buttered side up; 1 gram finely chopped cannabis; 1 slice cheese; 1 slice bacon; scrambled eggs; 1 slice bacon; 1 slice cheese; remaining cannabis; and 1 slice of bread. Press the sandwich together and microwave for 30 seconds, or until cheese has melted.

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Yep.... time for another recipe.....FOR FORD SPAMMY

FORD I truly hope you never whine and cry about Spammy in the future, now get 0U81andblew off your favorite play list

Unchainme
09-06-2010, 12:25 AM
I don't know why, but velvetta just never tastes right to me...just not sure, tried making my own queso dip with it, and didn't come off as what I thould it should taste like. was curious if anyone else had any sugguestions for something not-velvetta for cheese dip?

that guac. recipe sounds really good though.

FORD
09-06-2010, 12:28 AM
I can't stand Velveeta either. Or processed fake cheese of any kind. But I'm just posting these random pot recipies because they make as much sense as anything our newest troll is posting. And yeah, the guacamole really does sound good. If I actually knew where the fuck to find weed anymore, I might try that shit.

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 12:31 AM
UNEMPLOYMENT RISES AGAIN, 283,000 JOBS LOST SO OBAMA HEADS TO CAMP DAVID FOR A REST - HAPPY LABOR DAY

Here are just a few reminders of how Obama spent his Summer of Recovery:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/bickle691/20091222_obamagolf_560x437.jpg

Unchainme
09-06-2010, 12:34 AM
I can't stand Velveeta either. Or processed fake cheese of any kind. But I'm just posting these random pot recipies because they make as much sense as anything our newest troll is posting. And yeah, the guacamole really does sound good. If I actually knew where the fuck to find weed anymore, I might try that shit.

I've enjoyed posting old sports videos from youtube. sort of a hobby of mine to watch that stuff.

btw, how shitty was the kingdome back in the day?

Unchainme
09-06-2010, 12:36 AM
http://mhpbooks.com/mobylives/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bush_book.jpg

look! I can spam the thread with images too.

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Friday, August 27, 2010
AMERICANS TRUST GOP ON ALL ISSUES OVER DEMOCRATS

A new Rasmussen poll finds that on the ten most important issues facing our country the American people trust the GOP over Democrats on EVERY issue. Even education, an issue that Democrats usually rule because of their political hold on the teachers unions, Republicans are now trusted more than Democrats.

The break down of the poll is as follow:

Education - GOP 41% - 40%

Health Care - GOP 48% - 40%

Iraq - GOP 43% - 40%

Economy - GOP 47% - 39%

Social Security - GOP 43% - 38%

Government Ethics - GOP 40% - 38%

National Security - GOP 49% - 37%

Afghanistan - GOP 43% - 36%

Taxes - GOP 52% - 36%

Immigration - GOP 44% - 35%

FORD
09-06-2010, 12:41 AM
Let's not go there, troll. Or we might have to discuss Chimpy's summer vacation of 2001. When he got that CIA briefing on August 6 titled "Bin Laden determined to strike US" and said "Fuck it, I'm gonna call my buddy Pooty-Poot up and go do some bass fishin at the pig ranch"

http://www.robertamsterdam.com/fishing08141-thumb.jpg

Or his summer vacation of 2005, where he had a little birthday party for John McCain while New Orleans drowned...

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/5/19/aug292005b128557190882801136.jpg

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Let's not go there, troll. Or we might have to discuss Chimpy's summer vacation of 2001. When he got that CIA briefing on August 6 titled "Bin Laden determined to strike US" and said "Fuck it, I'm gonna call my buddy Pooty-Poot up and go do some bass fishin at the pig ranch"

http://www.robertamsterdam.com/fishing08141-thumb.

Or his summer vacation of 2005, where he had a little birthday party for John McCain while New Orleans drowned...

Seeing how I was working Hurricane Katrina while you were lippin off and complaining FORD, I see you as a man of no action just whining and spamming up threads.

Seeing how GWB was one of your own along with McLame, how did you learn to speak out both ends ?

FORD
09-06-2010, 12:48 AM
I've enjoyed posting old sports videos from youtube. sort of a hobby of mine to watch that stuff.

btw, how shitty was the kingdome back in the day?

It was pretty horrible unless you had the good seats. Which I never did for any game there. But I was right in front of the stage for U2's PopMart concert there in December 1997, which was probably one of the last events at the Kingdome. Definitely the last concert there. (Also saw the Stones there about three weeks before that. Mick made some joke about blowing the place up. Guess he'd read the news about the upcoming demolition) Music actually sounded better there after they fixed the ceiling tiles. The 1997 Stones show was a lot less echoey than the 1981 show was.

FORD
09-06-2010, 12:50 AM
Seeing how GWB was one of your own along with McLame....

OK, now I KNOW you belong in a rubber room. No SANE person believes Chimpy OR McCain are "Liberals".

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 12:52 AM
OK, now I KNOW you belong in a rubber room. No SANE person believes Chimpy OR McCain are "Liberals".

They sure as fuck are not conservatives. They talk out their asses with the best of them, something I thought you would admire.

FORD
09-06-2010, 12:58 AM
The Bush Criminal Empire has DOMINATED the Republican party since 1952 and owned every Republican presidency since then. So how the fuck can you pretend Chimpy isn't a conservative?

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 01:01 AM
The Bush Criminal Empire has DOMINATED the Republican party since 1952 and owned every Republican presidency since then. So how the fuck can you pretend Chimpy isn't a conservative?

Chimpster was not a conservative, since when has the Republican party been a true conservative party of limited government ?? What planet did you roll in from ??

FORD
09-06-2010, 01:04 AM
You're a John Bircher, batshit crazy, Oily Twatz loving, teabagging Dick Armey propagandist Koch Brothers funded imbecile. Wouldn't be surprised if you're a "birther".

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 01:07 AM
You're a John Bircher, batshit crazy, Oily Twatz loving, teabagging Dick Armey propagandist Koch Brothers funded imbecile. Wouldn't be surprised if you're a "birther".

Wrong on all counts, FORD quit being such a jackass, the reality is that many of the jobs lost in this recession are not coming back in the near future which may explain why both the Democrats and Republicans have taken to playing the blame game rather than proposing real solutions neither party gives a fuck about YOU or ME, time you woke up.

Unchainme
09-06-2010, 01:08 AM
you guys think GAY invited this guy over?

FORD
09-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Wrong on all counts, FORD quit being such a jackass, the reality is that many of the jobs lost in this recession are not coming back in the near future which may explain why both the Democrats and Republicans have taken to playing the blame game rather than proposing real solutions neither party gives a fuck about YOU or ME, time you woke up.

You're the one who needs to wake up. Because you don't even realize that 30 years of RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE ECONOMIC DESTRUCTION is what happenned to this country. Not only are the BCE right wing conservatives, but so are Clinton & Obama and the DLC false "Democrats" they surround themselves with.

Everything GOOD that ever happened in this country came from LIBERALISM. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any since 1980. We need to bring it back, or this country is DEAD.

CONSERVATIVES have produced NOTHING worthy. That's simply reality. You can't come up with anything conservative that benefitted the American people. Period.

FORD
09-06-2010, 01:22 AM
you guys think GAY invited this guy over?

Nah, if this troll was in the library, he would actually be reading.

Granted, it would probably be "The Turner Diaries" or Ayn Rand, but at least it would be a book. GAyR's probably never even finished a coloring book.

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 01:25 AM
You're the one who needs to wake up. Because you don't even realize that 30 years of RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE ECONOMIC DESTRUCTION is what happenned to this country. Not only are the BCE right wing conservatives, but so are Clinton & Obama and the DLC false "Democrats" they surround themselves with.

Everything GOOD that ever happened in this country came from LIBERALISM. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any since 1980. We need to bring it back, or this country is DEAD.

CONSERVATIVES have produced NOTHING worthy. That's simply reality. You can't come up with anything conservative that benefitted the American people. Period.

Oh bullshit FORD, it took two to tango Republicans and Democrats to get to this mess we are in, you are a twisted TARD if you truly believe the shit you post. True liberalism is something you do not subscribe to.

FORD
09-06-2010, 01:30 AM
So tell me ONE good thing that has come from Conservatism. You can't, because there is no such thing.

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 01:33 AM
So tell me ONE good thing that has come from Conservatism. You can't, because there is no such thing.
Oh fawk you cannot be anymore of a phuckstick can you.

Its down right embarrassing FORD, you claim to be this open minded enlightened individual, yet you show your true bigotry in that one sentence, you are very narrow minded and no way a true liberal.

FORD
09-06-2010, 01:35 AM
So then you admit it can't be done. Since this is true, how then, can you justify calling yourself a "conservative"?

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 01:38 AM
So then you admit it can't be done. Since this is true, how then, can you justify calling yourself a "conservative"?

Who said I was a true conservative FORD ?? Did you call me that.

I think you are truly ridiculous on these topics, I have a challenge for you, help out with Habitat for Humanity, I will match you time wise, I will volunteer at a local chapter and you do the same two weeks enough heads up for you ?

What say you, lets set aside our bickering and do something for the common good.

FORD
09-06-2010, 01:55 AM
Who said I was a true conservative FORD ?? Did you call me that.

You did. And you said that Chimp and McCain weren't.

I think you are truly ridiculous on these topics, I have a challenge for you, help out with Habitat for Humanity, I will match you time wise, I will volunteer at a local chapter and you do the same two weeks enough heads up for you ?

What say you, lets set aside our bickering and do something for the common good.

I've already done that. Helped build a house for a family in Tacoma. On the other hand, I'm surprised that YOU would want to be associated with any charity so attached to the name of our last Liberal President, James Earl Carter.

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 01:59 AM
You did. And you said that Chimp and McCain weren't.

I've already done that. Helped build a house for a family in Tacoma. On the other hand, I'm surprised that YOU would want to be associated with any charity so attached to the name of our last Liberal President, James Earl Carter.

Yeah, I do things for others FORD its in my nature, BTW show me that I said I was a true conservative. My challenge still stands, I do not care about the past, people need help NOW. So what say you FORD you game or not.

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 02:02 AM
Oh I wanted to add my own super spam to my thread

http://picstexted.com/uploads/pics/big/791-919.jpg

FORD
09-06-2010, 02:14 AM
Tiger's next girlfriend?

Or maybe she prefers the John Daly type. (which could be good news for me. Which golf course was this?? )

vanhalen1r2
09-06-2010, 02:25 AM
Tiger's next girlfriend?

Or maybe she prefers the John Daly type. (which could be good news for me. Which golf course was this?? )
I dunno, but she is fricken hot. Later I got to recharge have a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnE3-0X-174

PETE'S BROTHER
09-17-2010, 06:11 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100917/bs_yblog_upshot/report-los-angeles-spent-70-million-in-stimulus-funds-to-create-7-76-jobs

A new piece of evidence has emerged in the debate over the effectiveness of President Obama's 2009 stimulus package, and it's not good for Democrats. According to two newly released audits performed by the Los Angeles controller, L.A. spent enormous portions of the $594 million in stimulus funds it received on projects that created or saved just a handful of jobs. All told, the audits — available here and here [pdf] — examined $111 million in stimulus spending by the city's Department of Transportation and Department of Public Works, and found that the money went to projects that created or retained just 54 jobs. That works out to roughly $2 million per job.
The $71 million that went to the Department of Public Works, which funded 15 road-surfacing and similar projects, was projected to save or create 238 jobs. But according to the audit, the money created just 7.76 jobs — or slightly more than $10 million per new job — and saved 37.7 (the fractions are a result of calculating the number of jobs by hours worked). The Department of Transportation's $40 million created or retained just nine jobs, the audit found.
In a press release accompanying the audits [pdf], L.A. Controller Wendy Greuel said the job numbers were underwhelming. "I'm disappointed that we've only created or retained 55 jobs after receiving $111 million in [stimulus] funds," Greuel said. "With our local unemployment rate over 12 percent, we need to do a better job cutting the red tape and putting Angelenos back to work."
The audit didn't find any misspent funds or waste. But the breakdown of how some of the money was spent seems to indicate efficiency was not exactly the order of the day for project managers. The Department of Transportation, for instance, spent $9 million to install new LED lightbulbs in traffic lights at 1,800 intersections. Less the $228,000 in labor costs associated with the project, that's nearly $5,000 per location to change lightbulbs. Another project spent $4 million to install 65 new left-turn arrows, averaging more than $61,500 per arrow.

good luck genX-ers.

GAR
09-17-2010, 07:03 PM
So tell me ONE good thing that has come from Conservatism.

How about the Original Boston Tea Party?

How about the: Constitution, the Bill of Rights which includes both YOUR right to run mauf on this board or preferrably, to SHUT thee FAKK up.

bueno bob
09-17-2010, 08:12 PM

How about the: Constitution, the Bill of Rights which includes both YOUR right to run mauf on this board or preferrably, to SHUT thee FAKK up.

We'd call those people progressive revolutionaries today.

FORD
09-17-2010, 08:30 PM

All results of great American Liberals like Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, etc. :gulp:

bueno bob
09-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Of course, Gar has to go back several hundred years to find the last good thing "conservatism" (if it can be called such) accomplished...

ELVIS
09-18-2010, 10:12 AM
All results of great American Liberals like Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, etc. :gulp:

That's where you're dreaming...

Those guys were BCE...