PDA

View Full Version : Yea Blame Presideny Obama for everything...

Carloscda
09-05-2010, 02:42 AM
TRENTON — Gov. Chris Christie this morning acknowledged the state made a clerical error that blew its chance at winning $400 million in federal money for schools,
but he blamed Obama administration bureaucrats for not giving New Jersey
a chance to correct the mistake.

“This is the stuff, candidly, that drives people crazy about government and crazy about Washington,” Christie said at a news conference after an unrelated bill signing.

Christie slapped two thick three-ringed binders on the podium containing more than 1,000 pages of the state's “Race to the Top” application and appendices, noting that just one piece of paper
contained the error.

“The first part of it is the mistake of putting the wrong piece of paper in," Christie said. "It drives people crazy and, believe me, I’m not thrilled about it. But the second part is, does anybody in
Washington, D.C. have a lick of common sense? Pick up the phone and ask
us for the number.”

New Jersey narrowly lost out on the funding, placing three points behind Ohio – the lowest scoring state to receive funds. But on its application, New Jersey lost 4.8 points by submitting budget information
on school funding for 2010 and 2011 instead of 2008 and 2009, as the
application requested.

Christie said officials at the U.S. Department of Education could have easily either called New Jersey or found the information on the internet. State Education Commissioner Bret Schundler gave the correct
information to the U.S. Department of Education when giving his
presentation two weeks ago, Christie said.

“That’s the stuff the Obama administration should answer for. Are you guys just down there checking boxes like mindless drones, or are you thinking?” said Christie. “When the president comes back to New Jersey,
he’s going to have to explain to the people of the state of New Jersey
why he’s depriving them of $400 million that this application earned.”

Christie said the mistake was made by a mid-level official at the state Department of Education, and that he would not name him because he did not want to scapegoat anyone.

“We’ll take the responsibility we need to take for putting one wrong piece of paper in a thousand page application,” he said. “If you want to take shots, take shots at me.”

Christie said that, while there is no appeal process in the "Race to the Top" program, there is $100 million in left over funds that were not awarded. He said state Education Commissioner Bret Schundler will write
a letter to U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan asking if New Jersey
could have access to them.

"There’s nothing in the process that allows for that, but there’s no harm in asking," he said.

Christy fired the person that made the mistake but get this, he asked if he could be laid off instead... wait for it... so he could collect unemployment!!!! WTF

And far as blaming President Obama is he serious?!

Yea I made a mistake on my final can I have it back to put the correct answer....

jhale667
09-05-2010, 03:56 AM
And far as blaming President Obama is he serious?!

Yea I made a mistake on my final can I have it back to put the correct answer....

Exactly. He's just trying to fob his OWN administration's "clerical" mistake on the POTUS. Kinda lame actually.

GAR
09-05-2010, 03:57 AM
Obama is a dick for blaming his staff for his own bad policy.

Carloscda
09-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Obama is a dick for blaming his staff for his own bad policy.

Really, that's a new one....
I like to see proof of that!

FORD
09-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeah, it's Obama's fault that Christie's staff can't complete a proper application. Right.

Here's the deal, asshole..... When you're applying for hundreds of millions of dollars, it's not going to be a one page application, and you are going to have to do the damn thing right if you want to be considered at all. If you stupid Jersey fucks can't even get two fiscal years on a calendar right, then maybe that might just raise questions about how you handle finances.

BigBadBrian
09-05-2010, 01:02 PM
The Obamabots will defend their boy at any cost!

If this had happened under Bush, you Obamamaniacs would be screaming for NJ's right to correct that form. It's quite hilarious.

On another front, unemployment is up...again. How's that stimulus working for you, Barry?

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Yeah, it's Obama's fault that Christie's staff can't complete a proper application. Right.

That's why the blame game is BS. Its a two way street my twisted friend.

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 01:03 PM

If this had happened under Bush, youn Obamamaniacs would be screaming for NJ's right to correct that form. It's quite hilarious.

On another front, unemployment is up...again. How's that stimulus working for you, Barry?

Damn straight Brian.

FORD
09-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Brian's full of shit, as are you, troll. If you have never seen this type of application, and have no idea how the process works, then you really shouldn't comment on how these decisions are made.

It has nothing to do with "Obamabots" or Chimpy or the fact that Christie is a fucking douchebag. It's just shitty paperwork by Christie's staff, and that got them eliminated from consideration. Case closed. They can re-apply next time, and hopefully do it right.

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Brian's full of shit, as are you, troll. If you have never seen this type of application, and have no idea how the process works, then you really shouldn't comment on how these decisions are made.

It has nothing to do with "Obamabots" or Chimpy or the fact that Christie is a fucking douchebag. It's just shitty paperwork by Christie's staff, and that got them eliminated from consideration. Case closed. They can re-apply next time, and hopefully do it right.

That was unexpected on the Blame Game. Contestant FORD do you want to blame anyone else ???

Carloscda
09-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Obamabots...yea that's funny.. WACK

Where were you guys 8yrs ago when Bush was in office the second term in which he stole, the term when he STRAIGHT UP LIED to the American people about WMD which were never found and to this day nothing's been found??!! Someone who used fear mongering about a mushroom cloud etc..

I guess you guys were at Becks rally last week & believed everything he said to be true which is now coming out as falsehoods!! It's called fact finding

What alot of you don't seem to understand is that it took yrs to get in this mess & it's going to be yrs before we're out of it!! He even said that from the start!

Maybe you can understand it this way. You run your bills into the tens of thousands, unless you have the tens of thousands to pay those bills right away
it's going to take some time.

And if we would have had a republican in their the middle class would be totally screwed because all they care about are the rich & whose lining their pockets!
Not wanting to extend UEB even though that's something you pay into every paycheck?!
Eliminating SS & Medicaid, once again which you pay into?! In which all have been taken out of my check for the past 24yrs!
Raising retirement to 70?! WTF

You want to talk about the stimulus etc but yet the rep answer to everything is to just say no & have no REAL solutions!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R-KGukuety0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R-KGukuety0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Obamabots...yea that's funny.. WACK

Where were you guys 8yrs ago when Bush was in office the second term in which he stole, the term when he STRAIGHT UP LIED to the American people about WMD which were never found and to this day nothing's been found??!! Someone who used fear mongering about a mushroom cloud etc..

And the Democunts are different how ?

Here are some of the Democunts talking about Iraq

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Yet the Chimp out smarted all those Demorats.

FORD
09-05-2010, 02:03 PM
That was unexpected on the Blame Game. Contestant FORD do you want to blame anyone else ???

I'm "blaming" the idiots who wrote a shitty application. You're blaming the President of the United States.

Which do you really think is closer to reality, troll?

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm "blaming" the idiots who wrote a shitty application. You're blaming the President of the United States.

Which do you really think is closer to reality, troll?

Point me in the direction of the post in this thread that I blamed BIG OILBAMA ?? FORD.

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 02:11 PM

If this had happened under Bush, you Obamamaniacs would be screaming for NJ's right to correct that form. It's quite hilarious.

Unemployment is up slightly, mainly because gov't census workers have been laid off. I mean, you hate it when the gov't shrinks, right? But, the Stock Market is up, factory orders are up, and private industry created more jobs last month than expected.

But don't let facts or contexts stop you now...

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_15983565

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 02:13 PM
And the Democunts are different how ?

Here are some of the Democunts talking about Iraq

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Yet the Chimp out smarted all those Demorats.

Oh crikey fuck! Old hat. If your going to post this spam, at least provide a link...

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Unemployment is up slightly, mainly because gov't census workers have been laid off. I mean, you hate it when the gov't shrinks, right? But, the Stock Market is up, factory orders are up, and private industry created more jobs last month than expected.

But don't let facts or contexts stop you now...

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_15983565

Wall Street shot higher right from the opening bell Wednesday and never looked back as the major indexes put the first trading day of September in the books with a 3% gain.

The economy was the story in August, when stocks suffered through a rocky month amid troubling signals on home sales and jobs and more of the same could be in the offing later this week when the government issues its monthly payrolls report, but on Wednesday the market was focused on some more upbeat data. Chinese manufacturing increased in August for the first time in four months and the Australian economy saw its best growth in three years.

Those readings and a better-than-expected figure from the Institute for Supply Management's monthly manufacturing gauge overshadowed a slump in auto sales from the likes of Ford ( F - news - people ), Toyota ( TM - news - people ) and GM and a lackluster tally of private sector jobs from ADP, which reported employers shed 10,000 jobs last month.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/09/01/briefing-markets-stocks-surge-apple-ipod.html

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Oh crikey fuck! Old hat. If your going to post this spam, at least provide a link...

Reading comprehension, try it.

Nickdfresh
09-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Reading comprehension, try it.

Um, I read it and couldn't find an internet link. Now, knowing-the-fuck-what-somebody-is-taking-about! Try it!

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Um, I read it and couldn't find an internet link. Now, knowing-the-fuck-what-somebody-is-taking-about! Try it!

Oh poor you, Nick.

Here Nick being as busy as you are all day doing nothing, this might help.

Watch and listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i87cZ3Og6ts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i87cZ3Og6ts

FORD
09-05-2010, 02:45 PM
What the fuck do manufactured quotes from "Democrats" about Iraq have to do with some jackass in New Jersey being unable to fill out an application, troll?

vanhalen1r2
09-05-2010, 03:16 PM
What the fuck do manufactured quotes from "Democrats" about Iraq have to do with some jackass in New Jersey being unable to fill out an application, troll?

I guess you missed the poster I was responding to, how typical of FORD

I guess this is manufactured

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCVZlLBchVE

ULTRAMAN VH
09-05-2010, 04:05 PM

The stimulus didn't work, so the Prez and his ilk will try to hawk support for a new one after the holiday weekend. It must be nice to spend borrowed money.

FORD
09-05-2010, 04:15 PM
The stimulus didn't work, so the Prez and his ilk will try to hawk support for a new one after the holiday weekend. It must be nice to spend borrowed money.

It must be nicer to never have a problem with that, if the Repukes are doing it.

Chimpy can borrow trillions to literally pour down a hole in some godforsaken fucking desert, and that's OK with you. But god forbid anybody might try to do something right for THIS country. Incidentally, the original stimulus bill would have done a lot more to create jobs, but Repukes in the Senate gutted it with stupid amendments.

Admittedly though, the whole process was flawed. Obama should have taken the FDR approach from day one, rather than following the Vichy appeasement Clinton model.

GAR
09-05-2010, 04:40 PM
If you stupid Jersey fucks can't even get two fiscal years on a calendar right, then maybe that might just raise questions about how you handle finances.

In 1992, President Clinton was credited for having balanced the Federal budget for the first time in decades.. after the biggest tax hikes in history!

WHAM

http://pure-essence.net/stuff/ICHC/funny-pictures-doh-cat.jpg

Shazzzam.. thank y'maam.

http://lolbamas.com/blog/political-pictures-barack-obama-pick-pocket-reflex.jpg