PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Sixx -- It's 'Hard' to See Kat with Jesse James

Jagermeister
09-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Before Kat Von D began dating Jesse James -- she was in a relationship with Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx for more than two years ... and dude says it's been "hard" to see her move on so quickly.

Nikki was out in L.A. this weekend, where he told a photog, "You know, it's hard when you [were] just told by someone you dated for two-and-a-half years that you're the love of their life ... and then they move on so quickly."

Nikki and Kat broke up back in January -- but he claims he doesn't hold a grudge ... calling Kat an "amazing girl" and insisting that he "wishes her the best."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/07/nicki-sixx-kat-von-d-jesse-james-video/

Yeah it sucks when you throw out a young chic and she goes out and finds another old man with more tatoos that you. Yeah that sucks I bet.

chefcraig
09-07-2010, 01:34 PM
What is astounding in all of this is the idea that James' private life was recently exposed in one of the most hideous public displays in recent memory, in effect labeling him as not only an unfaithful husband, but as a bottom-feeding douchebag in general. Yet for one reason or another (more than likely having to do with issues of self esteem), women like this seem to have no trouble with the guy's past and are willing to forgive these sins, no matter how despicable they appear to the public at large. What I really want to know is where do ya go to meet these chicks with reduced standards? :bigburp:

POJO_Risin
09-07-2010, 01:41 PM
where do ya go to meet these chicks with reduced standards? :bigburp:

At Sammy Hagar concerts...

hambon4lif
09-07-2010, 01:41 PM
I don't stick it in a chicks ass unless she owes me money (that's the rules), but when I look at Kat I see a woman in dire need of a hard slam in the dumper.

FTW!

PETE'S BROTHER
09-07-2010, 01:44 PM
What is astounding in all of this is the idea that James' private life was recently exposed in one of the most hideous public displays in recent memory, in effect labeling him as not only an unfaithful husband, but as a bottom-feeding douchebag in general. Yet for one reason or another (more than likely having to do with issues of self esteem), women like this seem to have no trouble with the guy's past and are willing to forgive these sins, no matter how despicable they appear to the public at large. What I really want to know is where do ya go to meet these chicks with reduced standards? :bigburp:

AA meetings?:hee:

GAR
09-07-2010, 01:46 PM
It would have been hilarious if Nikki said "Kat who?" she's just another chick now, and not an entirely unique one at that.

Like a lot of guys here probably I could think of a dozen chicks in a split-second better than Kat that I've scraped off my bumper that didn't deserve it.. you can only move on hindsight and all.

Jesse may not be all there mentally, but he's got money at least. Like Nikki once did... maybe that's what it was about to begin with?

GAR
09-07-2010, 01:47 PM
I don't stick it in a chicks ass unless she owes me money

.. or food stamps.

lesfunk
09-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't stick it in a chicks ass unless she owes me money (that's the rules), but when I look at Kat I see a woman in dire need of a hard slam in the dumper.

FTW!
I'll bet that girls fart box hangs open like the sleeve of a wizard

Diamondjimi
09-07-2010, 06:04 PM
:lol:

sadaist
09-07-2010, 06:12 PM
I don't stick it in a chicks ass unless she owes me money (that's the rules)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I was going to ask if they pay, but I'm sure your response would be "oh believe me, they pay...they pay dearly"

:hee:

sadaist
09-07-2010, 06:22 PM

Many women think they can change a man. I think therein lies the problem and why so many women keep going out with shitheads. A new women is only going to make a man act like he has changed...and that's only for a little while. Once the new car smell starts to wear off, men start to revert to their natural personalities & actions.

Diamondjimi
09-07-2010, 06:25 PM
This stuff is basically TMZ gossip...

They make a lovely couple..

http://buzznetwork.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/JessiJamesAndKat.jpg

James is a first class douchebag, guess she has lowered her standards from former junkie to trailer trash with ca$h...

GAR
09-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Isn't Jesse a junkie too? I thought that was the issue over the split with Firstwife on his cable show..

Northern Girl
09-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Don't judge women based on one with such questionable morals. Her motives are clear to me.

Nikki can do much better...especially now that he's clean. Learn a lesson and move on.

GAR
09-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Note to Jesse:

http://tshirthell.vo.llnwd.net/e1/shirts/products/a1335/a1335_bm.gif

sadaist
09-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Her motives are clear to me.

Yeah, everyone is talking about her now. I didn't know who she was until all this went down.

BITEYOASS
09-07-2010, 08:08 PM
What I really want to know is where do ya go to meet these chicks with reduced standards? :bigburp:

Easy, the Sunset Strip! Doesn't matter how much of a fuck up you are. If you got cash, they'll be raw-dogging that cock as much as possible to get knocked up (literally) to a higher income bracket after the divorce. :biggrin:

BITEYOASS
09-07-2010, 08:10 PM
http://buzznetwork.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/JessiJamesAndKat.jpg

ROFLAO!!! Seriously, a Cleveland Browns hat? The Lions kicked their asses both this season and last season. A certain quote from "Dumb & Dumber" comes to mind:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJ-GGmhdyqo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJ-GGmhdyqo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
09-08-2010, 12:38 AM
I'll bet that girls fart box hangs open like the sleeve of a wizard

Someone watched Borat.

Nitro Express
09-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Jesse James lives in the moment. He should have never fathered children. He should have gotten a vasectomy. I would say he's the real deal biker scum who's work ethic, talent, and media promotion made him a well known name. James pretty much says "Fuck it!" and seems to get away with it. He's a bad boy for real and not a poser.

Diamondjimi
09-08-2010, 01:30 PM
He talks like a miserable 10 year old who's had 1 too many slaps and "time out"s. Almost like pouts when he talks...
What can you say, he's wealthy white trash who's made enough money to last him a lifetime. Why should he give a fuck about anything.

And the cheating on Sandra Bullock thing? I'm sure he had his reasons. (There's always 2 sides to the story).

ELVIS
09-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Kat is disgusting...

Jagermeister
09-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Kat is disgusting...
She would be ok if she hadn't tattooed damn near every square inch of her body. That's what turns me off.

Diamondjimi
09-08-2010, 01:45 PM
She looks like she could use a good scrubbin.

Not really into that "look at me, I'm so Goth I shit bats" image...

Northern Girl
09-08-2010, 06:53 PM
And the cheating on Sandra Bullock thing? I'm sure he had his reasons. (There's always 2 sides to the story).

There are no acceptable reasons. If he was unhappy, he should have been a man and left the relationship before screwing around.

Diamondjimi
09-08-2010, 07:01 PM
There are no acceptable reasons. If he was unhappy, he should have been a man and left the relationship before screwing around.

I agree 100% .

A real man would step up and end it. Just goes to show he really didn't have any respect for her in the first place..

GAR
09-08-2010, 11:56 PM
I think it's in the bible that when a woman goes on antidepressants, it's okay to fool around with other women because G-d did not create the vagina so it could sleep thru a marriage.

It's meant to be put to work, and it clearly wasn't doing its' libidinous job here. I can't fault the guy, unless he's the one on meds.

Maybe they were both on meds! In that case Kat could sleep with both of them and nobody would be having the forniculations~!!

Diamondjimi
09-09-2010, 12:13 AM
http://youchewpoop.com/news/wp-content/themes/fractalred-20/fractalred-20/images/fff.gif

kwame k
09-09-2010, 12:17 AM
I think it's in the bible that when a woman goes on antidepressants, it's okay to fool around with other women because G-d did not create the vagina so it could sleep thru a marriage.

It's meant to be put to work, and it clearly wasn't doing its' libidinous job here. I can't fault the guy, unless he's the one on meds.

Maybe they were both on meds! In that case Kat could sleep with both of them and nobody would be having the forniculations~!!

I think I read in the Bible that it was OK to kill mentally retarded children but yet you're still here.........

sadaist
09-09-2010, 01:12 AM
http://youchewpoop.com/news/wp-content/themes/fractalred-20/fractalred-20/images/fff.gif

I did the same thing to my screen when perusing the Muff Thread. Different color though. Might wanna get yourself checked out.

sadaist
09-09-2010, 01:16 AM
Let's back up a second to the initial reason for this thread.

Does anyone here really believe Nikki wasn't balls deep into some chick the same week he & Kat split up? And now 8 months later she is dating and it hurts him to see it? Something ain't jiving here.

He should just stfu & say he's happy if her life is making her happy.

Diamondjimi
09-09-2010, 02:00 AM
I did the same thing to my screen when perusing the Muff Thread. Different color though. Might wanna get yourself checked out.

:lol:

Actually it's GARfail's verbal diarrhea stinking up yet another thread...

Sensible Shoes
09-09-2010, 08:49 AM

Message boards.

BITEYOASS
09-09-2010, 04:14 PM
So a guy who has fucked everything in existence is heartbroken? :biggrin: :lmao:

GAR
09-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Why would you say that - did your privates in the monitor?

Nitro Express
09-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Jesse James seems do like to fuck women who look like the top of an old school desk or a doodle pad.

Nitro Express
09-10-2010, 05:06 PM
I think Sandra Bullock is as much as a nutcase as Jesse James. First of all she was nuts enough to marry him in the first place and then she never seemed to have a full deck herself. It just goes to show you can be nuts and still make tens of millions of dollars if you can fuck movie producers and act, or weld on the Discover Channel.