PDA

View Full Version : Remember when I used to bitch about my gay boss?

Sensible Shoes
09-13-2010, 12:43 AM
This is the closest thing on this earth I can find to show you what he was like. Only not bitchy enough.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jLyAAI0BLL0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jLyAAI0BLL0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

GAR
09-13-2010, 03:39 AM
The one back in Buffalo?

Igosplut
09-13-2010, 05:03 AM
The one back in Buffalo?

Not enough dominating pissy gay men left to date where you live??

FORD
09-13-2010, 05:10 AM
I doubt GAyR will date another guy from upstate NY again. The Jizzy thing really devastated him. Where do you think all this hateful lashing out at the world comes from?

Igosplut
09-13-2010, 05:13 AM
I doubt GAyR will date another guy from upstate NY again. The Jizzy thing really devastated him. Where do you think all this hateful lashing out at the world comes from?

I figure it comes from a morally bankrupt cowardly little man hiding behind a screen posting from a refrigerator box with a stolen labtop....

twonabomber
09-13-2010, 05:19 AM
wait a minute...aren't most of us here morally bankrupt?

Igosplut
09-13-2010, 05:26 AM

Naw, I call it more morally twisted myself..... But we don't go after the mothers of soldier's, potential suicide victims, or members that have passed on.

ZahZoo
09-13-2010, 08:37 AM

I'm quite wealthy in imorallity...

Bankruptsy is for pussies... burn that candle at both ends til there's nothin left!!

GAR
09-14-2010, 02:52 AM
Naw, I call it more morally twisted myself..... But we don't go after the mothers of soldier's, potential suicide victims, or members that have passed on.

Jezoos FAAKIN' H, quit playing the "I'm the Victim, you're the victim, we're victims of.." thing. It was cute the first few times, now it's just a bore.

GAR
09-14-2010, 02:56 AM
Which boss then ASSHOLES?

Igosplut
09-14-2010, 04:18 AM
Jezoos FAAKIN' H, quit playing the "I'm the Victim, you're the victim, we're victims of.." thing. It was cute the first few times, now it's just a bore.

I'm/we're the victims of nothing but your stupidity. Don't like the fact that I bring that up?? Go cry to Sarge again..Or better yet, leave before they kick your ass to the curb. Or why don't you try to put some more shitty posts in Al appreciation thread again? See where that gets you.....

As long as you're here trying to get under peoples skin, I'll be here to kick you in the head over it...

Igosplut
09-14-2010, 04:19 AM
Which boss then ASSHOLES?

You ever read anything but your own posts coward?? She's posted about it quite a few times.

Sensible Shoes
06-26-2011, 10:42 PM
JEEEESUS I expected you all to say OOOOOOh Shoes your gay boss was a disgusting little shit - was that REALLy what he was like?

Or something.

Guess you had to be there.