PDA

View Full Version : birthday wishes roth army

goincrazytrib
09-18-2010, 10:19 AM
hey! hi this is Andy Touch of Goin Crazy tribute Italy just wanted to thank the army for the birthday wishes!!! i know it's just an eletronically generated message but thanks anyway eletronically speaking ha...ha...ha...
Also will or should be doing a new foto session soon will try to reproduce some classic era picks..?! will see what i can do i'm losing weight really fast and getting back in shape also the band is working on a new demo of "Just like Paradie " a better studio quality demo and also pretty soon hopefully when i get some time off work? I will get around to posting a link to that screenplay i was talking about.....It's called "Rock'n'roll Dreams" Thanks again keep rocking see ya all!! ciao!!:hitch:
Here is a presentation i wrote some time ago as i'm shopping it around to various productions.

I am the author of the screenplay called "Rock'n'roll Dreams" it's a very simple but then again in someway intricate,subtle and complex script.
I am not a professional writer i will state this so as to be absolutely clear from the word go.Fundamentaly I began writing,after 16 years of playing in various tribute bands in my home town and just out of pure intrest in trying to find another way to channel my intrest both in the rock music world and to try and see if there was any other direction i could take my band and my carrer,from just a local musicians level in a home town to maybe something more appealing. In writing the script I incorporated many elements that i found intresting of the likes of,as i have seen in other movies the story for example,after a brief introduction,begins with a flashback from where the story is told back up to the point of returning to the introduction,where one understands what has really happened.As in a famous Italian movie called "Crimen" with such great actors as Alberto Sordi and Nino Manfredi and Vittorio Gassman the true greats of italian cinema.The actors are at first arrested and then as they are in the police headquaters,commissioners office,they begin telling the story as it all flashes back.Also other elements that i have added are classic bank robbery type of setting scenery,as the band begins to plan and escorgitate (as one would a stick-up) to insert themselves in the leading man's itinerary in this case,one Mr.David Lee Roth of Van Halen so as to try and decoy him to a concert the band "Goin' Crazy". Italian David Lee Roth tribute will be performing that night in a near by venue.All this begins to take place as Andrew Touch the lead singer of Goin' Crazy finds out that Mr.David lee Roth will be in his home town.When he reads on the internet that David Lee Roth is in Europe on a promotional tour and after sixteen years of playing in a tribute band Andrew decides that this is definitely the one and only chance he will ever get to meet and play in front of the co-founding member of Van Halen and is,short of killing himself,willing to do just about anything he can,to play a one last final show in front of someone that is part of a band that he and his band members themselves,have dedicated so many years of their lives reproposing...The bands live show!! In the form of their tribute band!!
Also elements of classic movies like the well known Spinal Tap movie are incorporated,in the sense that,the story is based on a commedy type spoof and the band is a screw ball bunch of lunatics,kind of along the lines of the famed A-Team members,with the four members being a sort of Hannibal Smith,Face,Murdock and B.A Baracus mix-up as they plunder throught the plan they are aided by other crazy and lost in a rock world dream,type of trip friends, in the meantime as all this is occuring...? They are being chased by a T.J. Hooker type of police officer that has set his mind on getting a hold of these (as he considers them) burned out crazy rock junkies that are a definite threat to society.So in main the story is a chatharsis of many things that have come before and the main aim in the end is just good old plain and simple rock'n'roll fun as the characters cohert themselves through the story and plainly and simply are aided by the Rock Gods in the sky or some God forsaken fate that seems to aid them through,so as to be able to pull off their dream which is play one last final gig in front of one of the forming members of their Iconic idols the mighty Van Halen!!

some extra info:
This screenplay has 6 versions one purelly fictional version with fictional characters one "MR MICK SLICK" bass player of mega rock band "Republick" and the fictional tribute band "A New Republick" just in case there is a production intrested in the story but does not want to incur in any copyright hassles.
One dedicated to Mr.David lee Roth as the leading man which is our main aim at trying to achieve and having produced.
One to Paul Stanley ,Steven Tyler,David Coverdale,Ozzy Osbourne and Gene Simmons the story is the same only the main character changes.Why so many versions..? Because as i was shopping the screenplay around I thought more choice more possibility?? And also because at some time or other in my 16 years performing in various tributes i have played in all these tributes yes! i worked for some time as bass player in an Aerosmith tribute then did some work in a Kiss tribute both in Italy and in the UK England for live gigs!! performing as bass player.I even learned to breath fire and spew blood and in Italy i also did some time in another tribute as a Paul Stanley look alike,also sang in an Ozzy Osbourne tribute and now I am playing and singing in a David lee Roth tribute and so I am kind of familiar with all these bands.
I have also created a full colour comic book in Italian with the Italian version of the script and am currently working on the English version .
The comic booK has been created using 300 odd photos that were taken by friend and top local photographer as the cast and band members themselves re-enacted all the scenes of the screenplay so as to both create a storyboard and the photo's that once treated through various computer plug in's to give a comic book effect,these treated picks would function as the photo's that create and compile the comic book as well.
Also...I have taken the tables from the comic book and created 4 short narrated movie video clips (both in Italian and English) that are currently on the web that will take you through the narrated version of the script in a slightly shorter form but still are a pleasure to see and hear.
my presentation also includes a complete review by Italian University major and friend that explains in further detail the construction and development of the screenplay as a source,and retraces it's construction as to source,form and content.
thanks you again for you time from andrew touch saolini keep rockin'!!

Sarge's Little Helper
09-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi goincrazytrib! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

goincrazytrib
09-18-2010, 11:53 AM
hey hi again here are some links to the last photo session just in case your intrested but i want to try and get clser as far as the look goes see ya

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/bandgetit/crazy1.jpg

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/bandgetit/crazy2.jpg

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/bandgetit/crazy3.jpg

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/bandgetit/S7300073-1.jpg

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/bandgetit/S7300075-1.jpg

Diamondjimi
09-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Holy shit!

WTF happened to Joan Van Ark???

http://inyourface.freedomblogging.com/files/2009/08/joan_van_ark-vh1-getty.jpg

chefcraig
09-18-2010, 01:18 PM
hey! hi this is Andy Touch of Goin Crazy tribute Italy just wanted to thank the army for the birthday wishes!!! i know it's just an eletronically generated message but thanks anyway eletronically speaking ha...ha...ha...
Also will or should be doing a new foto session soon will try to reproduce some classic era picks..?! will see what i can do i'm losing weight really fast and getting back in shape also the band is working on a new demo of "Just like Paradie " a better studio quality demo and also pretty soon hopefully when i get some time off work? I will get around to posting a link to that screenplay i was talking about.....It's called "Rock'n'roll Dreams" Thanks again keep rocking see ya all!! ciao!! :hitch:

Most people would choose to end the post at this point, but no, it continues on...
http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Confused/stupid.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Confused-Smileys.html)

Here is a presentation i wrote some time ago as i'm shopping it around to various productions. I am the author of the screenplay called "Rock'n'roll Dreams" it's a very simple but then again in someway intricate,subtle and complex script. I am not a professional writer i will state this so as to be absolutely clear from the word go.Fundamentaly I began writing,after 16 years of playing in various tribute bands in my home town and just out of pure intrest in trying to find another way to channel my intrest both in the rock music world and to try and see if there was any other direction i could take my band and my carrer,from just a local musicians level in a home town to maybe something more appealing. In writing the script I incorporated many elements that i found intresting of the likes of,as i have seen in other movies the story for example,after a brief introduction,begins with a flashback from where the story is told back up to the point of returning to the introduction,where one understands what has really happened.As in a famous Italian movie called "Crimen" with such great actors as Alberto Sordi and Nino Manfredi and Vittorio Gassman the true greats of italian cinema.The actors are at first arrested and then as they are in the police headquaters,commissioners office,they begin telling the story as it all flashes back.Also other elements that i have added are classic bank robbery type of setting scenery,as the band begins to plan and escorgitate (as one would a stick-up) to insert themselves in the leading man's...blah, blah, blah, ect, ect, ad infinitem...

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg144/DKaidian/humor/bunny-pancake.jpg

GAR
09-18-2010, 02:03 PM
http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/bandgetit/crazy1.jpg

HEY Welcome! Freakin' cool DLR Band tribute you got goin.. you got the right instruments, and a way killer backdrop.

I admires it many times.

You might think that here in Los Angeles there would be many VH and DLR tribute bands like this, yes there are about 4 or 5 tribute VH bands but not a single DLR Band tribute band.

XLNT