PDA

View Full Version : Mad dad confronts bully on school bus

vh rides again
09-19-2010, 10:31 AM
James Jones' boarding of a school bus in central Florida this week to confront his daughter's bullies has people divided over the appropriateness of his outburst.

Jones, whose raw and obscene rage was on caught on the school bus' security camera, was arrested Thursday after the incident, and he was charged with disorderly conduct and disturbing a school function in Lake Mary, Fla.

The video is blurred but Jones' anger can clearly be heard.

"Everybody sit down. Everybody sit down," Jones said on the surveillance tape. He then orders his 11-year-old daughter to point out her alleged tormenters.

"Show me which one. Show me which one," he said.

Jones confronts the middle school students he says have been bullying his daughter, who has cerebral palsy, by taunting, hitting and even throwing condoms at her.

"I'm gonna (expletive) you up. … this is my daughter, and I will kill the (expletive) who fought her," Jones said.

Jones reportedly threatened not only the students but the bus driver as well.

"If anything happens to my daughter I'm going to (expletive) you up and everybody on this (expletive)," he said.

Before leaving, he dares them to call the police. "You call the police, call them. My brother's the damn deputy sheriff."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uvr38NJG5Bw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uvr38NJG5Bw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

vh rides again
09-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Good for him I say.

sadaist
09-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Good for him I say.

I agree.

Any of these kids parents that want to sue is the exact problem we have today. Parents don't want to give their own kids any discipline and let them run amok, but will go & blame anyone else they can for the problems.'

This dad had also tried to go through school officials & teachers to no avail. This was his last straw. And it's not like he went in there swinging. All he did was yell at them and put a good scare into them. They probably needed it.

FORD
09-19-2010, 11:45 AM
I understand the guy's position, but is it really appropriate for him to threaten children?

He should have gone off on their parents instead. Someone taught these kids how to be assholes.

Diamondjimi
09-19-2010, 11:52 AM
I agree with his confronting the little bastards (who were picking on his kid), but I think his choice of words will probably work against him in the eyes of the law.
But he def. accomplished what he set out to do, which was to put the fear into the guilty subjects that if they mess with his daughter again there' going to be some trouble...

Terry
09-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Meh.

What's the wosrt thing that happened to those kids?

They learned that if you fuck with someone long enough, there might be blowback.

Not a bad lesson to learn, really.

I mean, throwing condoms at some younger kid with cerebral palsy? Honestly, those little fuckers got off light considering all they got was a verbal scolding.

BITEYOASS
09-19-2010, 02:51 PM
Makes me not want to have children. Because if one of those little bastards did that to my daughter, then I would grab them by the neck and throw them head first into the pavement. :mad:

binnie
09-19-2010, 03:39 PM
It must tough being bullied if you're a girl, female bullying is so much more insidious, so much more subtle. I sense the frustration in this man's actions - I hope they make his daughter's life easier.

Imagine if you were a guy and your dad came onto the school bus - wouldn't it make the bullying worse? Would it be the same for girls?

lesfunk
09-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Good for him. Typical pussies defending the bad guys. What about His Kid? You know, the one with CP?
The parents of the bullies should thank him for doing their jobs.

Anonymous
09-19-2010, 06:33 PM
He only went over the top when he started threatening everybody else including the fuckin' driver.

That shitstain needs to be taught a lesson. Picking on an 11 year old girl with brain issues?

I'd've smashed the fuckin' wastrel's nose.

Cheers! :bottle:

Green Manalishi
09-19-2010, 08:27 PM
I stand and applaud that man for what he did .

I heard about this situation on a local conservative talk radio show this past Friday afternoon . The mother of one of the assailants was a real

charmer . She was cursing the actions of this concerned father , un-apologetic , and failed to acknowledge what her little chimp did to this little

girl .

After hearing her inane B.S. , I am convinced now more than ever that the dumbing down of America continues .

knuckleboner
09-19-2010, 09:15 PM
this seems more like Non-VH, rather than Frontline material.

somebody care to convince the knuckleboner to leave it here?

FORD
09-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Of course these days it's easy enough to remedy that parental disbelief, since so many people are carrying cell phones with built in video cameras everywhere. Got a bully parent in denial? Go to the video.

Anonymous
09-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Of course these days it's easy enough to remedy that parental disbelief, since so many people are carrying cell phones with built in video cameras everywhere. Got a bully parent in denial? Go to the video.

I never pegged you as an optimist, Ford.

Do you really believe that a retarded parent in denial will be swayed by hard evidence?

The only result you'll get from showing them such a video is that you'll eventually have to knock-out the motherfucker in self defence as he spirals from pathetic, lame excuses such as "It wasn't really his fault. It's the company he keeps" or "The other kid probably started it. My own is an angel" up to threatening you because you dared shatter his blissful blob of oblivion & finally tries to punch you/kill you out of sheer desperation.

The kids grew up to be that way for a reason. Most people will NOT accept any responsibilities to the point of refusing to acknowledge anything that doesn't fit in with their deluded vision of their lives.

vh rides again
09-19-2010, 10:42 PM
this seems more like Non-VH, rather than Frontline material.

somebody care to convince the knuckleboner to leave it here? yeah I wondered whether it belonged here and came to the conclusion that half the stories here dont belong. nigerians being poisoned,quote of the day,popular teacher fatally shot.

It goes on and on.

when I was growing up in the 70s we didnt have problems like this, nobody was afraid to kick anyones ass, your own kids included.

in my neighborhood there was a tv repair shop that was owned by and older guy who also sold pop and candy to anyone, kids, older kids, didnt matter. but 1 day a rumor got around that the guy who owned the shop molested some kid.

story was that the guy asked some kid to look at his mosquito bite on his shoulder and when the kid did, he grabbed his crotch.

well a few dads in the hood went down there and beat the fuck outa him, I mean really hurt his ass. he had scars on his face for years from the beating, he never sold pop again either.

there were no lawsuits, nobody went to jail.

these days kids get away with murder. I have myself punched a couple kids in the mouth over stupid shit.

1 time i was at a gas station pop machine and a black guy who turned out to be 17 was hassling people for money, he hassled me for my change, he actually grabbed my arm and tried opening my hand to get it, I layed his ass out and was arrested. the charges were later dropped, I payed 18 bucks court costs.

another time i was riding with my mother to a menards store, like home depot. well my mom was going too slow for his liking and was tailgating her and honking his horn, he finally went by and called her an old bitch. low and behold guess who I see walking into the menards store when we get there? its mr smartass with the middle finger and hes going to work at menards.

I caught him up at the service counter and whack no warning perfect shot to the jaw and he drops, eyes in the back of his head.
Once again I went to jail, 500 dollar bail and 1500 dollar fine that went to pay his ambulance ride to the hospital.

I truly believe in the motto, treat others as you want to be treated.

If this guy does 1 day in jail its a travesty of justice. I think its possible that I could kill someone that would hurt a physically disabled person, especially if it was my own kid.

when I was growing up, shit like that wouldnt happen on a bus. none of my freinds would have put up with someone hurting a disabled person, I know i wouldnt have, and i had shit for morals.

fuck them kids, beat the fuck outa them.

FORD
09-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Which brings me back to my original point. The dad here should be yelling at the failed parents and threatening to kick their asses, not a bunch of 6th graders (I'm guessing on the ages of the suspects here)

I'm just thinking a grown man threatening kids is not going to end well for him (regardless of what kind of assholes the kids are) And the fact that he happens to be a black man with a shaved head in a Southern state probably won't help his case any either. :(

lesfunk
09-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Which brings me back to my original point. The dad here should be yelling at the failed parents and threatening to kick their asses, not a bunch of 6th graders (I'm guessing on the ages of the suspects here)

I'm just thinking a grown man threatening kids is not going to end well for him (regardless of what kind of assholes the kids are) . :(
I would agree with that except the failed parents probably aren't going to do anything. I think a kid getting the shit scared out of him/her by a big scary black man is much more effective behavior modification then having a "talk" with their "concerned parents".
Unfortunately, I don't live in "Politically Correct land" so my opinion is cuntpletely ass backwards of what "modern progressive" society dictates.

ZahZoo
09-20-2010, 09:23 AM
It's not about political correctness... most can understand why the dad did what he did. But his actions will backfire on him, sadly.

I doubt the bullies got the message beyond a short moment of fear. Unfortunately since the dad was arrested... it will just embolden the bullies further and provide stupid justification for the bullies' parents to do nothing other than point out what that evil man did to their babies...

So now the protective father becomes the criminal bully. It's not right... he was rightfully justified. Problem is he chose a wrong approach.

The school systems are ineffective in dealing with this crap... but the only legitimate route a parent can do is to calmly work the system. It's not clear that the dad had really tried to work with the school or law enforcement before he decided to set things straight with the punks. It's a real shame his daughter has to endure the crap those punks pulled... but there are more effective ways than landing yourself in jail for threatening a bunch of 11-12 year olds with a well deserved ass whoopin...

chefcraig
09-20-2010, 10:02 AM
The school systems are ineffective in dealing with this crap... but the only legitimate route a parent can do is to calmly work the system. It's not clear that the dad had really tried to work with the school or law enforcement before he decided to set things straight with the punks. It's a real shame his daughter has to endure the crap those punks pulled... but there are more effective ways than landing yourself in jail for threatening a bunch of 11-12 year olds with a well deserved ass whoopin...

Yet the problem with "working within the system" is the obvious fact that the so-called "system" serves no one. The blatant cluelessness of the parents or caregivers of these bullies is remarkably clear every single time one or more of them has an encounter with the police and makes it to the 5 PM local evening newscast. "Oh, look what they done to my baby...he's a good boy...an angel....he never hurt nobody...ect, ect". These remarks are trumpeted even though there is evidence (and in some cases video tape) to prove quite the contrary. It's always someone else's fault, and shame on the authorities for picking on the defendant. In this vein, in the coming weeks expect the victim (even though she suffers from cerebral palsy) to be painted as the instigator in this nonsense, to have been a bully herself and therefor had "it" coming to her. The bullies will be released to their parents, and will be remain free until 6 months from now when they are arrested for some other unrelated incident, at which time the parents or caregivers will be provided with yet another opportunity to proclaim the innocence of their cherished loved ones to anyone dumb enough to listen a second time, let alone ignorant enough to believe it the first time through.

binnie
09-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Not being a parent, I wonder if there is a difference between how people deal with their kids being bullied according to gender.

Do you give boys and girls different advice?

ZahZoo
09-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Not being a parent, I wonder if there is a difference between how people deal with their kids being bullied according to gender.

Do you give boys and girls different advice?

Not really much difference anymore. You really can't go coach your boys into fighting back... gets them in worse trouble with the school. Only difference is your communication styles... sounds stereotypical but it's more about how brains process. Girls you go more into details on cause and effect and stay tuned to the emotional side of it. Boys just be more direct to the point with just a dash of emotional elements. Same message just slightly different delivery.

It's better to teach your kids why the bullies are the ones with a problem...

binnie
09-21-2010, 02:09 PM
That's certainly different advice than I got from my Dad!

It must be much harder for girls being bullied, though: from my experience, girls are much craftier in their methods - more psychological, if you will. With Facebook, phones, etc, the bullying probably continues outside the school gates....

diamondsgirl
09-22-2010, 07:25 PM
My daughter was being harrassed by a boy in class, during class. Whispering perverted stuff to her, etc. I spoke to the teacher first and then the principal. It continued.

That kid's parents got a surprise visit from my (ex) husband one night around dinner time and she never had a problem again. I think that is a better approach than what this guy did.

Terry
09-22-2010, 08:26 PM
See, the thing is the children have the power these days.

Is it any coincidence that once parents began to fear being reported to Child Welfare Services if they so much as spanked their kid that these little buggers began to act out more and more?

We've coddled, bribed and over-inflated the egos of these kids with this bullshit "everyone gets a gold star" routine for so long that we have a nation of weak-willed, spoiled brats. Brats without a decent amount of manners, either.

Problem is, too many people who shouldn't have children do.

Meh. Whatever.

Anonymous
09-22-2010, 09:11 PM
We've coddled, bribed and over-inflated the egos of these kids with this bullshit "everyone gets a gold star" routine for so long that we have a nation of weak-willed, spoiled brats.

Would that it were so.

Unfortunately, cuntries are NOT isolated any more. If it's happening in one, it's a safe bet it's happening everywhere.

So yeah... we're chock full of spoiled brats over here, too. You know, more than what was usual a few generations ago. MUCH more.