PDA

View Full Version : QWuote of the Day

BigBadBrian
09-19-2010, 11:25 AM
John 14:5-7

5Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

:)

BigBadBrian
09-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Quote of the Day
John 14:5-7

5Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

FORD
09-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Of course we have seen Him. He posts here all the time :biggrin:

Anonymous
09-19-2010, 06:28 PM
Why is this so important that you had to have two threads & three posts about it?

Sounds like something those tower topplers would spew.

Fuck religion. Demented people blabbing incoherent bullshit.

Cheers! :bottle:

BigBadBrian
09-21-2010, 07:56 AM
"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --Barack Obama, in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

Seshmeister
09-21-2010, 08:14 AM
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

BigBadBrian
09-21-2010, 10:28 AM
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Context, Sesh, context. Do you know what the OT was actually for?