PDA

View Full Version : Oh shit, it's another Right wing televangelist gay sex scandal!!

FORD
09-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Lawsuits accuses Bishop Eddie Long of sexual coercion; Long "adamantly denies"

By Shelia M. Poole, Megan Matteucci and Katie Leslie

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
8:30 p.m. Tuesday, September 21, 2010

http://www.ajc.com/multimedia/dynamic/00671/04d01-NEWBIRTH-3_22_671416c.jpg
Bishop Eddie Long addresses students of Southwest Dekalb High School in 1997. Wonder how many of them he tried to pick up?

Two DeKalb County men filed lawsuits Tuesday alleging Bishop Eddie Long, leader of one of the Southeast’s largest churches, coerced them into having sex with him in exchange for lavish trips, cars and cash.

Long is the nationally known minister of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in DeKalb County, with more than 30,000 members.

The pastor’s attorney, Craig Gillen, adamantly denied the allegations Tuesday.

"It is unfortunate that these two young men have chosen to take this course of action."

The plaintiffs, Anthony Flagg, 21, and Maurice Robinson, 20, began having inappropriate relations with Long at the age of 16, which is the legal age of consent in Georgia, said their attorney B.K. Bernstein.

“It’s not just these two. There are young men around him at all times,” said attorney B.J. Bernstein said. “There are kids at risk now.”

Bernstein said she has not contacted DeKalb law enforcement because of Long’s ties to so many DeKalb officials.

Gillen speculated that Robinson filed the suit against Long because he was arrested in June 2010 for burglary at the church. Robinson and Anthony Boyd, 19, of Decatur, were arrested June 23 and charged with stealing items such as an iPad and an iPhone, according to a police report obtained by the AJC.

A security camera at the church on Woodrow Road in Lithonia caught most of it on videotape.

Bernstein, said Robinson committed the burglary in retaliation after learning that Long was involved with other men, including Flagg, Bernstein said.

“He lashed out,” Bernstein said. “But if it weren’t for that act, we wouldn’t know about this. He talked to his friends and learned Long had other ‘spiritual sons.’”

A few minutes before evening Bible study on Tuesday night, several members were shocked by the allegations.

Dwayne Jenkins, 47, of Lithonia, started attending New Birth a month ago, but is not yet a member. “It gives you a little shake,” he said of the lawsuit. “It’s his word against his word. Only Mr. Long and the two men know what happen. I’m not here to judge, I’m here to get close to the Lord. The lord will take care of it.”

“That don’t even make sense,” said Hillary Lewis, 52, carrying Bible in her hand. “I like the message that he brings,” the Snellville resident said. “He brings things down to earth.”

Samuel Midgette, 40, of Atlanta called Long “a good man – a man of God. He wants to help everybody… That man loves his wife. When you believe in your pastor, you believe in your pastor.”

The lawsuit names Long, New Birth and the Longfellows Youth Academy as defendants. According to the suit, the academy is a program for young men aged 13 through 18.

According to the lawsuit, Robinson, 20, and his family joined New Birth in 2003. His mother enrolled him in the Longfellow Academy when he was 14.

The suit alleges Long began to spend personal time with Robinson when he was 15 years old. At some point, the suit alleges, Robinson was placed on the payroll.

Long allegedly took Robinson on several overnight trip to various destinations, including New York and Turks & Caicos. The suit says Long took Robinson to Auckland, New Zealand for Robinson's birthday in 2008.

During that trip, Robinson alleges in the lawsuit, Long regularly "engaged in sexual touching and other sexual acts."

In separate trips, the men flied on Long’s personal jet and shared a bed with him at the hotels, Bernstein said. Long used the alias “Dick Tracy” when he checked into the hotel, the suit alleges.

However, the bulk of the relations occurred on the mega church’s property, including inside Long’s “guest house” on Snapfinger Road in south DeKalb

Flagg and Robinson’s parents both moved to DeKalb specifically to attend Newbirth. The two men met while enrolled in the church’s Longfellow Academy, which is for teenage boys age 13-17.

While at the academy, Flagg and Robinson developed relationships with Long, Bernstein said. They began spending more time with him and were placed on the church’s payroll, the suit alleges.

By the time they turned 16, Long began taking them on separate trips and inviting them to his home, Bernstein said. At one point, Flagg and Long held a private “marriage-like” ceremony where they exchanged vows, Bernstein said.

Long bought Flagg a Ford Mustang, the suit alleges.

While Long likely cannot be charged with a crime in Georgia because the men consented, he could faces charges in other states, Bernstein said.

The sex acts occurred while the men were between the ages of 16 and 20, the suit alleges.

The attorney said she has asked the FBI to investigate allegations that Long had sex with the men in hotels in New York, Dallas, Tennessee, New Zealand and other areas.

Long was named 21 years ago as pastor of the then 300-member church that would become New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.

It has expanded beyond its Lithonia home and has satellite churches in other cities. The 240-acre Lithonia campus is like a small town; the church claims 25,000 members and promotes a myriad of ministries, such as the annual Hosea Feed the Hungry and help for the homeless and addicted.

Craig Schneider contributed to this article.
Find this article at:

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/lawsuits-accuses-bishop-eddie-618573.html

FORD
09-21-2010, 09:20 PM
And just in case you're wondering, yeah he's on record as a serious homophobe.......

Intelligence Report, Spring 2007, Issue Number: 125
Bishop Eddie Long

By Brentin Mock

LITHONIA, Ga. — "Men can look attractive when they are dirty," writes Bishop Eddie Long in his 1997 book I Don't Want Delilah, I Need You! "We see sweating, dirty, hardworking men on television all the time and we say to one another, 'There's a macho guy.'"

Despite this affinity for sweaty, macho men, Long is one of the most virulently homophobic black leaders in the religiously based anti-gay movement. His book, subtitled What a Woman Needs to Know, What a Man Needs to Understand, appeared in the midst of a roaring growth period for Long's New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia, Ga., near Atlanta. During the mid-'90s, it swelled to over 18,000 congregation members, men and women who worship in a multimillion-dollar complex that's the size of most major universities, spread out on 240 acres of land.

Much of what appears in I Don't Want Delilah was espoused in the videotaped "Back to the Future” sermon Long gave when his church was still small.

"It is the most unattractive thing I have ever seen, when I see women wearing uniforms that men would wear, and women fighting to get in the military!" Long shouted to his congregation then. "The woman gets perverted to turn towards woman … and everybody knows it's dangerous to enter an exit! And everybody knows, lady, if you go to the store and buy these devices [marital aids], it's Memorex! It ain't real!"

The audience, seated in a congested sanctuary, erupts in laughter. But what Long says next is no joke.

"God says you deserve death!"

Long's message is: Hate the sin and the sinner. It's a popular message. His congregation now tops 25,000.

In 2004, Long and his followers vigorously supported a proposed amendment to the Georgia state constitution to ban same-sex marriage. Civil rights activists cringed as Martin Luther King Jr.'s daughter, Bernice, handed a torch to Long, whom she has referred to as her "new father," as they marched side by side to her biological father's gravesite in a demonstration held "to protect the institution of marriage."

The amendment ultimately passed.

When Bernice's mother Coretta Scott King died last year, her memorial service was held at Long's church. Harry Belafonte, the actor, refused to attend. Julian Bond, chairman of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, protested the funeral as well.

"I knew her [Coretta Scott King's] attitude toward gay and lesbian rights," Bond told AOL Black Voices. "I just couldn't imagine that she'd want to be in that church with a minister who was a raving homophobe."

In addition to Long's works, the bookstore in the front lobby of New Birth carries only the books of other high-profile white and black homophobes from the Christian Right. They include James Dobson, leader of the anti-gay Focus on the Family, and Bishop Harry Jackson, leader of the evangelical anti-gay organization, High Impact Leadership Coalition. Long's 2004 book Deliver Me From Adam is foreworded by Rod Parsley, the hard-line leader of the anti-gay Center for Moral Clarity in Ohio, which led the charge getting a state referendum on banning same-sex marriage onto the 2004 ballot.

That passed, too.

In Deliver Me From Adam, Long pines for the days when "Leave it to Beaver" and "Father Knows Best" were on primetime television, a time when he claims "every family had a mom and dad." Nowadays, Long continues, "most of the situation comedies project fractured families … with openly gay family members and relationships."

Also for sale in the New Birth store is Ministering Graciously to the Gay and Lesbian Community, by Bishop Brian Keith Williams. In a section titled "All Dogs Go to Hell," Williams warns that "the truth concerning homosexuality is that, if one engages in this dog-like sin, it will result in both an immediate and ultimate hell."

How's that for gracious ministering?

Last year, Long extended an invitation to gays and lesbians looking for a "cure" to attend a "Sexual Orientation and Reorientation" conference at New Birth. The event consisted mostly of "ex-gay" ministers like the Rev. D. L. Foster and former gangsta rapper Samantha Coleman preaching that people can be "delivered" from the "unwanted desires" of homosexuality. Foster told the small crowd of black and white Christians with same-sex attractions how he "never once prayed to God for him to make me homosexual … but I didn't know how to get rid of it."

Coleman, similarly, said that she'd been aware of her feelings for women since she was 4, but would sometimes regret them, wishing she were just a "normal girl."

New Birth also offers an ongoing ministry called "Out of the Wilderness" that claims to help gays and lesbians "convert" to heterosexuality. New Birth's counseling staff did not return phone calls from Intelligence Report seeking specifics on the program. Program sessions are closed to the public.

In the 19th and early 20th centuries, merchants peddled skin-whitening bleach creams to African Americans, suggesting to potential customers they could alleviate the consequences of racism by simply changing their skin color. Programs like "Out of the Wilderness," which mainstream psychologists and medical experts reject because they say homosexuality is not a condition that needs a "cure," operate on a similar principle. If black gays and lesbians feel emotionally desolate, alienated, or abandoned by their church, Long says, it's not because of bigoted attacks on them but because of their own sexual sin.

And if they don't change, he warns, they're going straight to hell. "Homosexuality and lesbianism are spiritual abortions," Long says. "Homosexuality is a manifestation of the fallen man."

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2007/spring/face-right/bishop-eddie-long

kwame k
09-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Classic case of.....Methinks thou dost protest too much!

Whenever a right winger starts spouting off about gays, odds are it's a deflective tactic to take the spotlight off of them.

BTW, did you guys know that the actual quote from old Bill was, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks.", by Hamlet's mother Gertrude.

FORD
09-21-2010, 09:29 PM
http://citizenchris.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/02/bushcaption.jpg
CHIMP: So uh Eddie.... my friend Jeff Gannon tells me you're pretty good heh heh
LONG: Yessir Mr. Bush. They don't call me the "Longfellow" for nothin' you know!

BITEYOASS
09-21-2010, 09:41 PM
He was probably TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET! :biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YAUpYszoSms?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YAUpYszoSms?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S A MAN......MAN.......MAN!

Nitro Express
09-22-2010, 01:15 PM
I love how these modern ministers wear expensive suits and ties. That should make you run right there. Also the new Christian trend is God will help you get right. Sure. The only catch is you have to be the guy running the church collecting the donations and tithing.

Nitro Express
09-22-2010, 01:16 PM
If the minister has french cuffs, Armani suits, Gucci shoes, and a Rolex. RUN!

Seshmeister
09-22-2010, 02:44 PM
I've given up on the sheep that follow these crooks, they are too stupid to be helped.

In November 2006, prostitute and masseur Mike Jones alleged that Haggard had paid him to engage in sex with him for three years and had also purchased and used crystal methamphetamine. A few days later Haggard resigned from all of his leadership positions after he admitted his sexual infidelity and methamphetamine use.
After the scandal was publicized, Haggard entered three weeks of intensive counseling, overseen by four ministers. In February 2007, one of those ministers, Tim Ralph, said that Haggard "is completely heterosexual." Ralph later said he meant that therapy "gave Ted the tools to help to embrace his heterosexual side." As of early 2009, Haggard continues to receive counseling, and now he says that he is a “heterosexual with issues.”

Funny shit but guess what, Ted already has a new church with a big congregation in Colorado...

That cunt Peter Popoff is another one still operating after countless exposes.

Seshmeister
09-22-2010, 03:06 PM
A quick Google search of Long shows that his 'charity' has been paying him a multi-million dollar salary, bought him a huge mansion and has provided a $300 000 Bentley for over 10 years.

As I said if people are stupid to give crooks like this their money what can you do? If they aren't going to be prosecuted for fraud though they should at least have to pay tax...

ELVIS
09-22-2010, 04:25 PM
I guess that makes all preachers and ministers like that...

hambon4lif
09-22-2010, 04:43 PM
A quick Google search of Long shows that his 'charity' has been paying him a multi-million dollar salary, bought him a huge mansion and has provided a $300 000 Bentley for over 10 years.A quick search of Rev.Creflo Dollar (that's his real name..I can't make this shit up) shows that he lives a rather lavish lifestyle as well....

Controversy
Dollar is known for his controversial teachings of Prosperity theology. He has been criticized for his lavish lifestyle as he owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, a million dollar home in Atlanta, and a 2.5 million dollar home in Manhattan. Dollar has refused to disclose his salary and Creflo Dollar Ministries received a grade of "F" for financial transparency by the organization MinistryWatch.

Senate investigation
On November 6, 2007, United States Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa announced an investigation of several ministries by the United States Senate Committee on Finance. Grassley asked for financial information (Grassley's letter) to the committee to determine whether Dollar made any personal profit from financial donations and requested that Dollar's ministry make the information available by December 6, 2007. The investigation also asked for information from five other televangelists: Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Eddie L. Long, Joyce Meyer, and Paula White.

On March 16, 2009, Grassley, now only an individual Senator on the committee, stated "My staff and I continue to review the information we’ve received from the ministries that cooperated, and we continue to weigh our options for the ministries that have not cooperated," noting that two of the ministries, Benny Hinn and Joyce Meyer, gave full financial disclosure. Dollar has contested the probe, arguing that the proper governmental entity to examine religious groups is the IRS, not the Committee on Finance.

FORD
09-22-2010, 04:43 PM

Jesus Christ was a homeless traveling rabbi who owned exactly one robe when He died, and the Roman soldiers even stole that from Him.

Where do you get a Biblical justification for ministers being rich?

Seshmeister
09-22-2010, 05:02 PM
On March 16, 2009, Grassley, now only an individual Senator on the committee, stated "My staff and I continue to review the information we've received from the ministries that cooperated, and we continue to weigh our options for the ministries that have not cooperated," noting that two of the ministries, Benny Hinn and Joyce Meyer, gave full financial disclosure.

Well that fucking showed them huh?

And people say politicians are useless...

ThrillsNSpills
09-22-2010, 05:08 PM
Has anyone ever channel surfed into a Mike Murdock talk? Everything gets steered to the plant a thousand dollar seed, seed/ time/ harvest brainwash and he tells you God will give you a miracle and he broke the back of poverty with a thousand dollar seed. It's enough to make your skin crawl. Sew it on your credit card...blah blah blah. It's hard to imagine people falling for this stuff.

hambon4lif
09-22-2010, 05:39 PM
It's hard to imagine people falling for this stuff.Not really.

With the economy tanking and education on the skids, there are more and more people living in despair and seeking salvation. An opportunist will take full advantage of this by standing on a soapbox and proclaiming to be the light of the way, the way of the light, and that they have all the answers.

If anything, the game's easier now than it ever was.

Seshmeister
09-22-2010, 06:46 PM
It's a pretty fucked up world when the people that are meant to protect the public from harmful broadcasting have a fucking heart attack over a woman's nipple slipping out but are happy for the vulnerable to be swindled of their life's savings.

Kristy
09-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Jesus Christ was a homeless traveling rabbi who owned exactly one robe when He died, and the Roman soldiers even stole that from Him.

Exactly one robe? You're forgetting the dude was also a carpenter who probably built himself a mansion or two.

Nitro Express
09-23-2010, 09:58 AM
I've given up on the sheep that follow these crooks, they are too stupid to be helped.

Funny shit but guess what, Ted already has a new church with a big congregation in Colorado...

That cunt Peter Popoff is another one still operating after countless exposes.

At least the guys like Jim Jones round them up en mass and kill them off. It should happen more often.

Nitro Express
09-23-2010, 10:01 AM
If the church's had to pay taxes it would eliminate some of the fraud. One of the major appeals of going into the religion business is avoiding taxes. The other incentive is to exploit the women and children. You end up with religious leaders with harems of women and the children end up being molested. All tax free.

Seshmeister
09-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Just another thing that politicians are too scared to address.

Nitro Express
09-23-2010, 10:07 AM

Except Jesus only gave he never took. He preached against the evils of hoarding money. Said render unto Cesar what is Cesar's and raising some shit with the temple money changers. The real assholes were the high priests who ran the temple system in the day and Jesus was calling them out on their corruption. Jesus eliminated all the stupid Jewish rules as well. He had one rule and that was treat everyone as you want to be treated. Of course people have cluttered up Christianity with a bunch of junk now. You have hoy water, magical healing oil, magic candles, status and amulets that protect you ect...

Nitro Express
09-23-2010, 10:08 AM
http://thetravisty.com/Saturday_Night_Live/mov/Real_Audio_-_Jesus_Today.htm

ELVIS
09-23-2010, 10:24 AM

You trying to suggest that Jesus was a homeless and penniless streetwalker ??

I don't, but do you think they should be poor ??

:elvis:

ELVIS
09-23-2010, 10:33 AM
Of course people have cluttered up Christianity with a bunch of junk now. You have hoy water, magical healing oil, magic candles, status and amulets that protect you ect...

The Bible teaches anointing with oil, but i've read nothing about candles or hoy water...

ELVIS
09-23-2010, 10:35 AM
At least the guys like Jim Jones round them up en mass and kill them off. It should happen more often.

You should be banned for that comment, but I give it the ELVIS ni**er award...

Seshmeister
09-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Except Jesus only gave he never took. He preached against the evils of hoarding money. Said render unto Cesar what is Cesar's and raising some shit with the temple money changers. The real assholes were the high priests who ran the temple system in the day and Jesus was calling them out on their corruption. Jesus eliminated all the stupid Jewish rules as well. He had one rule and that was treat everyone as you want to be treated. Of course people have cluttered up Christianity with a bunch of junk now. You have hoy water, magical healing oil, magic candles, status and amulets that protect you ect...

90% of what the Jesus character is meant to have said was about money but most Christians ignore that because it's uncomfortable. They much prefer to concentrate on issues like homo's which Jesus didn't even care about enough to mention.

Seshmeister
09-23-2010, 03:32 PM
The Bible teaches anointing with oil, but i've read nothing about candles or hoy water...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nU4RD2f2BnY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nU4RD2f2BnY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

ELVIS
09-23-2010, 04:49 PM
LMAO!

:biggrin:

Nitro Express
09-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Just another thing that politicians are too scared to address.

Religion is just another form of politics but unlike political parties, it cuts to the very soul of an individual. Successful religions become ingrained in the culture of a community at the family level. In the case of the religion I grew up in, I left it and caught a huge amount of flack. Later on my own family started putting pressure on me to baptize our children in the church. Then the local bishop showed up saying I need to come back to church and become an active member so I won't look bad to my family. I told the asshole he could leave on his own or I would throw his manipulative ass out.

This is how religion operates and in certain parts of the world, they kill you.

Nitro Express
09-24-2010, 11:30 AM
90% of what the Jesus character is meant to have said was about money but most Christians ignore that because it's uncomfortable. They much prefer to concentrate on issues like homo's which Jesus didn't even care about enough to mention.

The Jesus character took the religion he grew up in and called it out for what it was. The Jews have never forgiven him. LOL! That whole temple system was borrowed from the Babylonians and put into action by corrupt Jewish kings. Solomon and David were hypocrites. Temples are nothing more than people herding technology first developed by Nimorod and corrupt Jewish kings borrowed from it. Then that asshole Herrod built the third temple. Oh yeah, a mass murdering psycopath built God's house. Jesus called all that shit out and he was right on the money.

Nitro Express
09-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Jesus put the power back in the individual's hands and pointed out the flaws of institutions and the greedy assholes who run such institutions. He did away with having to pack your ass to Jerusalem every fucking year for the stupid passover and paying money to the money changers for an animal to sacrifice at the temple. Oh and you can eat pork and fuck gentiles too because we are all God's children. If anything Jesus really was the anti=religion guy but ironically the man hijacked his image.

FORD
09-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Fourth lawsuit filed against Pastor Eddie Long

A fourth lawsuit has been filed against Atlanta-area Pastor Eddie Long,
alleging he coerced a 15 year-old into sex during a trip to Africa.

The man named in the new suit says he first met the pastor at his church in Charlotte, North Carolina. The improprieties continued after he moved to Atlanta at the behest of Long to attend a local university, he said.

A spokesman for Long denied the allegations. He has denied similar allegations of impropriety from 3 other men.

"Our position about the lawsuits has not changed. Bishop Long categorically deny the charges. We believe that it is unfortunate the young men have chosen to take this course of action. The defense team will review the complaints and respond accordingly at the appropriate time and in the appropriate forum," Art Franklin said.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/24/fourth-lawsuit-filed-against-pastor-eddie-long/?hpt=T2

This kid was 15? Well that puts Bishop Eddie into Mark Foley/Andy Taylor territory.:puking-smiley:

Seshmeister
09-24-2010, 09:26 PM
If this site lasts long enough and I'm spared I'm gonna bump this thread in 2016 when the prick has rebuilt his congregation and fortunes.

You can never overestimate the stupidity of the blind faithful...

If you have enough charisma to convince the weak to believe in talking snakes, magical arks and rejecting all empirical science and fact I guess convincing them that you didn't get sucked off by some kids is pretty easy.

LoungeMachine
09-24-2010, 10:21 PM

Your quote, not our's......

But if the Fake Christian fits, wear it, fuck head.

:gulp:

GAR
09-25-2010, 03:43 AM
Lawsuits accuses Bishop Eddie Long of sexual coercion; Long "adamantly denies"

By Shelia M. Poole, Megan Matteucci and Katie Leslie
http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/lawsuits-accuses-bishop-eddie-618573.html

If FORD was a Jew in Nazi Germany, he'd be the one sicking the brownshirts on the Moile who cut him as an infant!

Way to go - btw we'll expect to see the attacks on anything Right-Wing really fucking fade after November.. thank G-d it's only 6 weeks away..

GAR
09-25-2010, 03:46 AM
Your quote, not our's......

But if the Fake Christian fits, wear it, fuck head.

:gulp:

Someone tell me that's not cellulite bulging like a Beluga whale off Lounge's avatars' second chin..

Nickdfresh
09-25-2010, 07:08 AM
Notice how GAR defends boy-fucking preachers...

GAR
09-25-2010, 07:22 AM
I notice you attack everything you do not understand.

FORD
09-25-2010, 11:57 AM
So you "understand" pedovangelist preachers, GAyR? Is that what you're saying?

Is that why you were attracted to Jizzy, because he looked like he was 14?

FORD
09-25-2010, 12:02 PM
If FORD was a Jew in Nazi Germany, he'd be the one sicking the brownshirts on the Moile who cut him as an infant!

You don't have to be Jewish to think that particular practice is barbaric. But at least it was a doctor in my case and not a rabbi. The doctor may have been Jewish. I'd ask him, but he died years ago.

jhale667
09-25-2010, 12:58 PM
So you "understand" pedovangelist preachers, GAyR? Is that what you're saying?

Is that why you were attracted to Jizzy, because he looked like he was 14?

Don't forget the "peeing on little boys" crap... issues...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4wNMboa90awePqVfk5MDWDdQY7ZitT xq2gqQZx-zhLAq0tpQ&t=1&usg=__YA1pbsr6RsAtMzO-Y2h9f42M7yI=

Little Texan
09-26-2010, 05:52 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ea4fda72368a47c8bfcc15ef0324fa63_mn.jpg

"That boy's penis was about this long..." :biggrin: