PDA

View Full Version : KC Woman travels 3 hours, pulls gun on man for making Internet remarks

Va Beach VH Fan
10-02-2010, 01:38 PM
This one hits close to home, eh ??

http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=518903

Update: KC woman travels to Ottumwa, pulls gun
Posted: 09.29.2010 at 4:48 PM

(UPDATED STORY) There was new development Thursday in the case of a Kansas City, Missouri, woman who authorities say drove to Ottumwa to pull a gun on a man Wednesday morning.

Ottumwa police told KTVO they found Breana Greathouse, 25, with the weapon in her hand, threatening to shoot Forrest Jamison of Ottumwa.

Police said Greathouse traveled from Kansas City early Wednesday to allegedly kill Jamison because she believed that he made derogatory postings about her on the internet.

Greathouse was arrested and charged with going armed with intent, carrying weapons and 1st-degree harassment.

Police Chief Jim Clark told KTVO that Greathouse's mother, Susan Greathouse, 50, also of Kansas City, was arrested Thursday morning in Ottumwa for calling and harassing the same victim, Forrest Jamison.

Susan Greathouse posted bond late Thursday morning.

Her daughter, Breana Greathouse, is still being held in the Wapello County Jail on $35,000 cash only bond.

Unchainme
10-02-2010, 01:46 PM
lms2?

Diamondjimi
10-02-2010, 01:48 PM
I wouldn't put this type of shit beyond a few posters this place has seen over the years....

Va Beach VH Fan
10-02-2010, 02:06 PM
I wouldn't put this type of shit beyond a few posters this place has seen over the years....

Hell no...

FORD
10-02-2010, 02:26 PM
lms2?

Could very well be. And all this time I thought her daughter "Little Skittles" was an alias. Maybe she was real after all?

Diamondjimi
10-02-2010, 03:36 PM

Hell no...

"Sagebrush" once threatened me in a PM saying he's gonna get on a plane, fly up to Canada and put a bullet in my head.:Loser:
(Some Troll/pussy's simply can't take multiple ownings...) :biggrin:

sadaist
10-02-2010, 03:42 PM

On the flip side, I can see wanting to drive a few hours to scare (or smack) the hell out of someone. I myself have thought many times of driving to Howdy Doody mountain with a pizza box just to slap some sense into the senseless.

Little Texan
10-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Flab comes to mind, but this woman is too young to be her.

Satan
10-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Nah, she never resorted to violence herself. Just made threats about her alleged brother's biker gang breaking various arms and legs. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

chefcraig
10-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Brings to mind that whacked-out female astronaut that drove a great distance to attack her rival in a love triangle, and wore Depends so she wouldn't have to stop to pee.

bueno bob
10-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Brings to mind that whacked-out female astronaut that drove a great distance to attack her rival in a love triangle, and wore Depends so she wouldn't have to stop to pee.

You leave my wife outta this!

Dan
10-02-2010, 06:43 PM

Tell Me About It.:D

sadaist
10-02-2010, 08:40 PM
You leave my wife outta this!

I tried that line when I requested my first 2-girl threesome!

bueno bob
10-02-2010, 08:59 PM
I tried that line when I requested my first 2-girl threesome!

Well of course! I mean, you want it to be FUN...

Terry
10-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Sometimes I just don't understand people.

Little Texan
10-03-2010, 02:01 AM
She could have saved alot of time and money and avoided criminal charges just by turning the computer off and focusing her mind on something else. It's just the internets, woman. Geez!

Little Texan
10-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Nah, she never resorted to violence herself. Just made threats about her alleged brother's biker gang breaking various arms and legs. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Maybe, but it's the same mentality, though. She was a crazy bitch that threatened people because she took the internet too seriously, just like this woman did.

Nitro Express
10-03-2010, 04:50 AM
If you want to find out if there is life after death, come to my house and pull a gun and you will get to finally see what the big mystery is.

Nitro Express
10-03-2010, 04:56 AM
Honestly, if you are going to pull a gun on someone, pull it on a bank teller and they will give you a big sack on money. You might even get away with it. A few thousand dollars and some new excitement might just improve your shitty life to the point where you might not be mentally nuts anymore. Honestly, people into the internet at such levels are fucking bored out of their skulls and have no life. There's nothing boring about robbing a bank and trying to get away with it. How many novels and movies have been inspired by such activity.

Satan
10-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Honestly, if you are going to pull a gun on someone, pull it on a bank teller and they will give you a big sack on money. You might even get away with it. A few thousand dollars and some new excitement might just improve your shitty life to the point where you might not be mentally nuts anymore. Honestly, people into the internet at such levels are fucking bored out of their skulls and have no life. There's nothing boring about robbing a bank and trying to get away with it. How many novels and movies have been inspired by such activity.

Or even rap songs......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n76dG2CQUks

Nickdfresh
10-03-2010, 11:23 PM
lms2?

No, that toothless trailer-wonder ain't 25. More like 50+..

hambon4lif
10-03-2010, 11:33 PM
....and all this time, I thought Thome was a dude!....

GAR
10-10-2010, 03:09 AM
"Sagebrush" once threatened me in a PM saying he's gonna get on a plane, fly up to Canada and put a bullet in my head.:Loser:
(Some Troll/pussy's simply can't take multiple ownings...) :biggrin:

That would have been such a disservice to this site..

GAR
10-10-2010, 03:10 AM
Flab comes to mind, but this woman is too young to be her.

She would have sent her brother.