PDA

View Full Version : Just stopping by...

Angel
10-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Haven't been around for awhile, generally too busy and crackbook takes the little time I do get. Just wanted to drop in and say hi all!

I'd hang around but have 3 essays and a research paper to work on. Yup, I'm a "school girl" again. Okay, I know I'll be 52 when I graduate, but it's never too late, right!?!

See ya at the tour!!!!:angel:

Sarge's Little Helper
10-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi Angel Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

Diamondjimi
10-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Good to see ya Angel, my fellow Canuck. Don't be a stranger! :D

Dan
10-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Good To See You Around My Commonwealth Sister.:D

Angel
10-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Thanks guys! Sites looking good, too!!! Don't think I can hang around much Jimi.... this university life is extremely time-consuming... and I haven't started my part-time job yet. Wish I didn't have to work at all, but Stephen Harper has put enough fucking blocks into financing that I have no other choice...

Diamondjimi
10-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Thanks guys! Sites looking good, too!!! Don't think I can hang around much Jimi.... this university life is extremely time-consuming... and I haven't started my part-time job yet. Wish I didn't have to work at all, but Stephen Harper has put enough fucking blocks into financing that I have no other choice...

Good to see ya around when we do. Best of luck with the university stuff .
And yeah, Stephen Harper can eat a big bowl of fuck!!! :biggrin:

GAR
10-09-2010, 03:47 AM
Check back in often Angel. Sorry you're having a thin time of things..

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
10-19-2010, 07:32 PM
last nite i came home and evry lite was on in the van. i looked in and gary was having his junk shaved by a transexual.

Diamondjimi
10-20-2010, 12:03 AM
http://www.wadsworth.org/BMS/SCBlinks/mcewen/Media/arrow_up.jpgCould it be we have a new Joe Thudner here? :lmao:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll185/JohnNLorraine/oh-the-huge-manatee.jpg

Angel
10-26-2010, 10:38 AM
I'm guessing WARF...

Angel
10-26-2010, 10:40 AM
Check back in often Angel. Sorry you're having a thin time of things..

Thanks, Gar... I think the "starving student" is a mandatory part of the university experience... oh well, I needed to lose some weight anyway, 10 pounds gone so far!

kwame k
10-26-2010, 11:21 AM
What's up Chick!!!!!!!!

Isn't it odd to be going through the college experience.........for me, again!

Why in the fuck did I get a worthless degree in Business Administration:pullinghair:

Angel
10-28-2010, 09:50 AM
What's up Chick!!!!!!!!

Isn't it odd to be going through the college experience.........for me, again!

Why in the fuck did I get a worthless degree in Business Administration:pullinghair:

It's a complete lifestyle change, that's for sure!!! I dropped out of high school in the 70's, and when I was there I never studied or did homework, partying was more of a priority... It's a lot of work, that's for sure - I have a whole new respect for University grads, especially stupid people that manage to get degrees lol.

What's your major? I'm majoring in Social Work, leaning towards a minor in Sociology.

Cheers! :angel: