PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to Van Halen's music.

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 10:29 PM
I really, really like Journey though. Are there any Van Halen cassettes I can buy where that Dave Roth guy sings like Steve Perry?

Thanks Van Halen fans! Eddie rulz!

Sarge's Little Helper
10-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi bueno bob and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

Anonymous
10-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Well, Dave doesn't really sound like Steve, but all Journey/Wham fans are welcome here.

Do you like Caddyshack?

Cheers! :bottle:

Lindsay Lohan
10-07-2010, 10:44 PM
OOOH, I like Steve Perry and Journey! They have that cool song called Don't Stop Believin' that they do on that show Glee! I'm trying to get Glee to do a show based on my music since they did one for that bitch Brittany.

Anonymous
10-07-2010, 10:51 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/etWMSyJqMw0?fs=1&amp;hl=pt_PT&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/etWMSyJqMw0?fs=1&amp;hl=pt_PT&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Diamondjimi
10-07-2010, 10:56 PM
I really, really like Journey though. Are there any Van Halen cassettes I can buy where that Dave Roth guy sings like Steve Perry?

Thanks Van Halen fans! Eddie rulz!

The only cassettes I have are from the Van Perry era from 1985-1986.
Not many people are aware of this era because it was so short, yet very prolific! They made 10 albums together, but were never released due to the mass amounts of LARG they contained. Ed felt that their fan base wouldn't understand them.
Thus I have in my possession the "10 albums in the can" that Ed has been referring to all these years.

I am willing to release them to the highest bidder.

http://www.wiretotheear.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/cassette_row.jpg

(Note:I only accept Paypal or certified cashiers cheque. -DJ )

Anonymous
10-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Dude, that Sony HF90... MAMMARIES! I had TONS of those, they were quite good. Had some of those UX too, they lasted forever!

Ah, the good ol' days of recording albums on cassettes... who the fuck cared about lossless & shit like that? If it still played, all muddy n' shit, it was AWESOME. And you'd make a copy of it.

Rewinding 'em with a pen so as to save your walkman batteries...

Kids today have it too damn easy!

Diamondjimi
10-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Dude, that Sony HF90... MAMMARIES! I had TONS of those, they were quite good. Had some of those UX too, they lasted forever!

Yes my friend. But none of your tapes contained Van Perry!

Anonymous
10-07-2010, 11:14 PM
And I thank the good Lord every single day for that. :)

Dan
10-08-2010, 12:46 AM
I Love Van Perry.:D

bueno bob
10-08-2010, 06:46 PM
The only cassettes I have are from the Van Perry era from 1985-1986.
Not many people are aware of this era because it was so short, yet very prolific! They made 10 albums together, but were never released due to the mass amounts of LARG they contained. Ed felt that their fan base wouldn't understand them.
Thus I have in my possession the "10 albums in the can" that Ed has been referring to all these years.

I am willing to release them to the highest bidder.

http://www.wiretotheear.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/cassette_row.jpg

(Note:I only accept Paypal or certified cashiers cheque. -DJ )

Thanks for the sound samples you sent me! I especially liked the songs "So This is Lovin Touchin Squeezin", "Stone in Love Walks In", "Only the Young and Wild", "Light Up the (Wheel in the) Sky" and "Beautiful Girl(s) Can't Help It"! It's interesting, it's like Van Halen meets Journey with just a hint of Sammy Hagar's later stuff thrown in!

Check your inbox for my offer!

Anonymous
10-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the sound samples you sent me! I especially liked the songs "So This is Lovin Touchin Squeezin", "Stone in Love Walks In", "Only the Young and Wild", "Light Up the (Wheel in the) Sky" and "Beautiful Girl(s) Can't Help It"! It's interesting, it's like Van Halen meets Journey with just a hint of Sammy Hagar's later stuff thrown in!

Check your inbox for my offer!

African-American, please! Don't fall for this scam, he obviously pinched that picture from somewhere on the internets & is trying to take advantage of the fact that you're new to this web thing.

I, on the other hand, have some high quality merchandise that you'd LOVE to get your hands on. Tony Iommi's unreleased tracks featuring fellow musician George "Wham" Michael. PM me to discuss the details of the transaction. I'll need your home address, phone number, bank account number, credit card number & a picture of your kids.

Anonymous
10-08-2010, 11:31 PM
I Love Van Perry.:D

We ALL know what you love, you sick Aussie boy. :p