PDA

View Full Version : America's all time scummy presidents.

Nitro Express
10-25-2010, 01:09 AM
Here's my list:

George W. Bush -Occupied Iraq on a lie, bailed out the too bit to fails, destroyed constitutional rights with The Patriot Act.

Barrack Obama -Expanded Bush's war into Pakistan, signed a health care law the citizens didn't want into law, continued Bush's bailouts, the biggest spender in US history.

Bill Clinton -deregulated the banking industry setting the stage for a real estate bubble, derivative speculation and the crash of 2008. Made it easier to outsource US jobs with NAFTA.

Hebert Walker Bush -A pro globalist that encouraged the outsourcing of US industry to China.

Richard Nixon -Bombed Cambodia and Laos. Expanded the Vietnam war. Took the US Dollar off the gold standard to pay for the war which opened the doors to inflation.

Lindon Johnson -Got us into a full fledged war in Vietnam. Made healthcare more expensive by passing Medicare and Medicade. Expanded the welfare state which now 1/8 of the US population is stuck on.

FDR -The father of the US welfare state and the Federal Government becoming more powerful than individual state government. Confiscated privately held gold and created bank holidays.

Woodrow Wilson -Signed the Federal Reserve Act which put the US Dollar under the control of a private bank that has been responsible for The Great Depression of 1929 and the economic problems we have now. It has put too much power in too few hands.

GAR
10-25-2010, 01:22 AM
we went over the ballot guide yesterday, locked and loaded for 11/02 bayBEH~!!

I was surprised at not being able to find one Democrat I'd vote for, and how many Independant choices there are now..

Steve Savicki
10-28-2010, 08:21 AM
http://media.threadless.com/imgs/products/428/636x460shirt_guys_01.jpg

Seshmeister
10-28-2010, 08:40 AM
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James K. Polk
Zachary Taylor
Andrew Johnson
Ulysses S. Grant

They all owned slaves which is pretty much the worst thing a human can do.

Jagermeister
10-28-2010, 08:57 AM
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James K. Polk
Zachary Taylor
Andrew Johnson
Ulysses S. Grant

And all the African American's still think we owe them something for setting them free.

chefcraig
10-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Depending upon whom you believe, Andrew Johnson may or may have not have had if not a hand, then a concerned interest in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

Nitro Express
10-28-2010, 10:56 AM
http://media.threadless.com/imgs/products/428/636x460shirt_guys_01.jpg

That shirt would be more accurate if the shit was landing on the voters.

Nitro Express
10-28-2010, 10:57 AM
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
John Tyler
James K. Polk
Zachary Taylor
Andrew Johnson
Ulysses S. Grant

I own and traffic sex slaves in my illegal whore house and child labor operations and consider myself a wonderful person.

Seshmeister
10-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Well that's the thing, the bad guys don't usually realise that they are. Saddam, Bush, Palin, Blair - they all have self justification mechanisms.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JEle_DLDg9Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JEle_DLDg9Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>