PDA

View Full Version : Warfy...warfy... Rise from your grave!!!

WARF
10-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Ah yes... one time yall!!!

Where the fuck has WARF been???

Well judging by the empty pans, and sauce on the floor... I spent last weekends blackout as EMERILL!!!

I'm still living and breathing classic Van Halen up here in Boston...
Just got done watching the celtics at home last night, beat the shit outta Lebron James and company... and everything is going well. Hopefully I wil be able to post here more often, but my job and girlfriend take up 99% of my time.... and im pretty sure not alot has changed... as we are all still waiting for the next classic Van Halen album!

Anyways... I just learned on the discovery channel a few days ago that female penguins trade sex for pebbles to build nests...

I guess we know what katie is gonna be for halloween....

best!

=WARF=

Sarge's Little Helper
10-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi WARF Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

Guitar Shark
10-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Welcome back B... some of us were actually worried about you. It's not like you to blow off the fantasy football league!!

Hope all is well!

WARF
10-27-2010, 05:02 PM
I sent a message to pojo a couple months ago, that I wouldnt be around for awhile... I have been extremely busy, and to be perfectly honest I never even thought about this place... it just hasnt crossed my mind. I miss you guys though...

Matt White
10-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Good to see ya WARF...................

Anonymous
10-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Who the hell is this guy? Another alias, I bet.

We can't get rid of 'em.

Cheers! :bottle:

chefcraig
10-27-2010, 05:44 PM
What's up, WARF? Great to hear from you after these many months. Hope all is well in bean town. And no, you are not missing much here in the Land Of Nod. :baaa:

WARF
10-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Yes, I am back. Sorry you lost money Sharky on the Roth Army celebrity death pool... I didn't die from a drug overdose...

POJO_Risin
10-27-2010, 07:10 PM
I sent a message to pojo a couple months ago, that I wouldnt be around for awhile... I have been extremely busy, and to be perfectly honest I never even thought about this place... it just hasnt crossed my mind. I miss you guys though...

You son of a bitch...you didn't say you were going to be GONE for months...you said you were going to be busy. For WARF...that generally means three hours a day...instead of six...

And no motherfucking football? You BASTARD!!!!

Seriously...good to know you are alive. I honest to god believed you were dead...in the hospital with rickets...or shacked up somewhere in the mountains of transylvania with a co-ed, naked vampire...

Guitar Shark
10-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Sticky this bitch!!

OK, I can do that.

Von Halen
10-27-2010, 07:41 PM
WARF!

You rotten bastard! What the fuck have you been so busy doing? Don't tell me you are fucking Red Sux fan now!

GAR
10-28-2010, 02:39 AM
Hopefully I wil be able to post here more often, but my job and girlfriend take up 99% of my time.... and im pretty sure not alot has changed... as we are all still waiting for the next classic Van Halen album!

You know how it goes.. '07, '08, '09 and then Oh-Ten NADA!

WARF
10-28-2010, 08:58 AM
You son of a bitch...you didn't say you were going to be GONE for months...you said you were going to be busy. For WARF...that generally means three hours a day...instead of six...

And no motherfucking football? You BASTARD!!!!

Seriously...good to know you are alive. I honest to god believed you were dead...in the hospital with rickets...or shacked up somewhere in the mountains of transylvania with a co-ed, naked vampire... Sorry, none of the above! However, I did shave my pubes last week into the shape of a top hat... and now refer to my junk as, "Abe Lincoln"...

WARF
10-28-2010, 09:07 AM
WARF!

You rotten bastard! What the fuck have you been so busy doing? Don't tell me you are fucking Red Sux fan now!

Fuck the yankees!! I'm 5 miles from the greatest ballpark in America!!!

chefcraig
10-28-2010, 09:44 AM

I thought you moved to Boston, not Chicago?

Big Daddy KANE
10-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Damn Warf's back and KANE'S Back WTF !
Wazzzup fella's, long time no see, place looks sweet ! Does Hitch still like it in the ass ?

ThrillsNSpills
10-28-2010, 03:15 PM
hey WARF, you got the Bahston accent yet?

Little Texan
10-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Damn Warf's back and KANE'S Back WTF !
Wazzzup fella's, long time no see, place looks sweet ! Does Hitch still like it in the ass ?

Hey, Kane's back! Say it!

Dan
10-28-2010, 07:13 PM
Glad You Are Still Alive WARF.:D

Big Daddy KANE
10-29-2010, 01:13 AM
SAY IT ! SAID IT !Hello everybody who is anybody, and Warf, wtf's up old friend ?

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
10-29-2010, 01:58 AM
nice to meet you warf.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
10-29-2010, 02:00 AM
whoever you are.

Big Daddy KANE
10-29-2010, 02:04 AM
I was called to service from sources unknown, to hunt down a missing soldier named WARF, We leave no man behind, SAY IT !

WARF
10-29-2010, 10:09 AM
KANE, What's up brah?! Where the fuck you been the last 8 years?? I haven't seen since the basement was a forum kid!

Dave's Bitch
10-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Hey WARF :),long time no talk.I PM'd you a while back and was rather cross i got no reply.hope all is well with ya

GAR
10-29-2010, 04:06 PM
Everyone's in the middle of the Obama Depression - nobody's doing all that well so hang on everybody

- we'll be regulars once again when it's all over.

diamondsgirl
10-30-2010, 01:33 AM

LMAO> My son lives 5 miles from Fenway. You in Southie?

ashstralia
10-30-2010, 03:36 AM
good to see ya back, warf

Susie Q
10-30-2010, 09:23 PM
HOLY SHIT it's Warfy AND KANE!! SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD, ONE TIME.....!! Good to see you 'ol boys....xo

WARF
10-31-2010, 03:08 PM
Yeah, i may be posting alot more nowadays... Also I was dlr for halloween last night... it was fucking awesome. My gf got all the karaoke videos on her cell phone it was hysterical lol... I did the trademark jump where he touches his toes at the end of jump!! I was in character the whole night quoting rothisms... but the best part of the night was when some 300 pound dude dressed a nurse fell down in the parking lot... I started singin SOMEBODY GET ME A DOCTOR!!!

Unchainme
10-31-2010, 07:53 PM
WARF!

stick around and stay awhile.

Sensible Shoes
10-31-2010, 08:19 PM
What if Warf was on a wharf?

Sensible Shoes
10-31-2010, 08:22 PM
Ah yes... one time yall!!!

Where the fuck has WARF been???

I'm still living and breathing classic Van Halen up here in Boston...=WARF=

Oh dear, now I am going to have to meet up with you - you realize I live less than 2 hours away now. BOSTON! HOLY SHIT how did that happen?

Sensible Shoes
10-31-2010, 08:25 PM
WARF!

Holy shit who the hell let YOU back in here?

Dan
10-31-2010, 09:08 PM
Roth Army Meet-Up In Boston 2011?

Sensible Shoes
10-31-2010, 09:15 PM
Might have to do it - Lesfunk isn't far away, and who's the female mod from DDLR who was from Boston - Filthylilmouth perhaps?

Sensible Shoes
10-31-2010, 09:16 PM
P.S. how futile would it be to hope it could be in conjunction with some VH related activity?

OK don't answer that.

GAR
10-31-2010, 11:15 PM
You mean - a mass psychic collective precursor to some disturbance in The Farce?

Just because some are returning to the fold doesn't mean anything.. yet..

diamondsgirl
11-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Yeah, i may be posting alot more nowadays... Also I was dlr for halloween last night... it was fucking awesome. My gf got all the karaoke videos on her cell phone it was hysterical lol... I did the trademark jump where he touches his toes at the end of jump!! I was in character the whole night quoting rothisms... but the best part of the night was when some 300 pound dude dressed a nurse fell down in the parking lot... I started singin SOMEBODY GET ME A DOCTOR!!!

Funny as hell!

A few years ago I was at a Halloween party and some guy was DLR. He had the long blonde wig, nice body (especially for an older guy...similar to Dave's), no shirt and chaps. But, instead of his ass being out, he was wearing adult diapers. I LMAO. :biggrin:

WARF
11-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Hey dg, I dont wanna give my exact location cuz of the creepy internet stalkers... but if you and max or anyone else wanna meet up... PM me or i'll give u my facebook... i am on fb pretty much all day...