PDA

View Full Version : Obama honors the Bush Criminal Empire

Nitro Express
11-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Shit a brick Ford. The Democratic president is honoring Satan himself.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703688704575620961851381190.html

FORD
11-19-2010, 11:12 AM
That's an insult to Satan. Yeah, I've known about this one for a couple days. Been holding back from posting on it, because I really don't know WHAT THE FUCK to say about a "Presidential Medal of Freedom" going to a smack smuggling, terrorist funding, Kennedy killing, Chimp fathering, son of a Nazi PIECE OF HELLBOUND SHIT.

Fuck this shit. DEAN/FEINGOLD 2012!!!

Nitro Express
11-19-2010, 11:16 AM
There is speculation on whether Obama will even run for a second term. I doubt he would give up the power and perks of office on purpose. So you think the Democratic Party is going to snub Obama and give Dean the nomination? Most parties stick with the guy already in office. All I know is if the Democrats snub Obama for a better candidate, who actually cares about the country then that's a good thing.

Nitro Express
11-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Bush paved the road to fascism and Obama is driving the race car as fast as he can down it. This is the real truth of it. Obama works for the same special interest behind the scenes as Bush did. The big multinational banks and corporations who want all the laws under UN control. Basically the globalist crowd. They play both sides. So Obama really isn't the left wing commie many think he is, he's a fascist shill for the corporations and banks like Bush was.

BITEYOASS
11-19-2010, 11:23 AM
But I dawt Obama was a Commaosocianazi? :hitch:

Nitro Express
11-19-2010, 11:32 AM
But I dawt Obama was a Commaosocianazi? :hitch:

Maybe he is. A Nazi is a fascist. Bush was a nazi, but a rotten Democrat who has gone to seed tends to be a Communist. Obama seems to be a weird mix on both these. Well, he's a pathological liar and such people tend to believe their own bullshit after a while and have no backbone in reality. Obama is riding the whirlwind.

BigBadBrian
11-20-2010, 06:20 AM
Dean will never run for office again, thankfully.