PDA

View Full Version : The Wanderer

Number 47
11-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Hello folks, names David aka #47. Been around the block enough with the Van Halen circus, but this time I get the feeling that something is really gonna happen. Just want to be able to enjoy and discuss it with as many as possible, who might still give a damn. Here's to the future... hope I'm not wrong.

Sarge's Little Helper
11-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Hi Number 47 Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

Jagermeister
11-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Welcome to the show 47.

Please set back ,do not return your seat to it's full and upright position, do not extinguish those smoking materials and make sure your stewardess in stowed comfortably beneath you.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-22-2010, 02:38 PM
with your adult beverage resting on her back :baaa:

Dave's Bitch
11-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Greetings 47 ;)

chefcraig
11-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Hawkeye: I've seen you somewhere before. I don't know your name, stranger, but your face is familiar. Have you always had that mustache?

Jagermeister
11-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Hawkeye: I've seen you somewhere before. I don't know your name, stranger, but your face is familiar. Have you always had that mustache?

I feel like that is some kind of cryptic way of saying this guy is a homo.:biggrin:

chefcraig
11-22-2010, 03:30 PM
I feel like that is some kind of cryptic way of saying this guy is a homo.:biggrin:

Not quite. It's when Trapper John (Elliot Gould) first arrives in Korea, and throws Hawkeye (Donald Sutherland) a football, triggering Hawkeye's memory. I figured 47 would get the reference.

Hawkeye: Duke, did I ever tell you how Androscoggin College beat Dartmouth in a raging blizzard, six to nothing, because I intercepted a pass?
Duke: Yeah, you told me.
Hawkeye: They had this great passer, see? And we held them nothing-nothing till the last 20 seconds, and then snow and all, he let one go. And it went sailing… boom!
Trapper John: Lucky your mouth wasn't open, it would have got stuck in your throat.
Hawkeye: Oh, baby! How are you, Trapper John McIntyre?
Trapper John: I thought you'd never remember.

Jagermeister
11-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Not quite. It's when Trapper John (Elliot Gould) first arrives in Korea, and throws Hawkeye (Donald Sutherland) a football, triggering Hawkeye's memory. I figured 47 would get the reference.

Hawkeye: Duke, did I ever tell you how Androscoggin College beat Dartmouth in a raging blizzard, six to nothing, because I intercepted a pass?
Duke: Yeah, you told me.
Hawkeye: They had this great passer, see? And we held them nothing-nothing till the last 20 seconds, and then snow and all, he let one go. And it went sailing… boom!
Trapper John: Lucky your mouth wasn't open, it would have got stuck in your throat.
Hawkeye: Oh, baby! How are you, Trapper John McIntyre?
Trapper John: I thought you'd never remember.

I hope he gets it cause I sure don't.

Number 47
11-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Thanks Chef... good to see you've been keeping yourself busy. And yes I got it... not cryptic at all.

Number 47
11-22-2010, 08:01 PM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6499/mash.jpg (http://img201.imageshack.us/i/mash.jpg/)

fifth element
11-22-2010, 08:07 PM
lol...nice...

welcome, btw

chefcraig
11-22-2010, 08:28 PM
The pros from Dover! :lol:

Marx1000
11-30-2010, 08:54 PM
Hello folks, names David aka #47. Been around the block enough with the Van Halen circus, but this time I get the feeling that something is really gonna happen. Just want to be able to enjoy and discuss it with as many as possible, who might still give a damn. Here's to the future... hope I'm not wrong.

I'm with you... Think it's gonna happen this time.
Welcome aboard!

SunisinuS
11-30-2010, 11:38 PM
http://airlines.ws/hooters-airline/

And in the event of a water landing....please use you're stewardess as a flotation device.