PDA

View Full Version : I cut the turkey's head off tonight.

Nitro Express
11-24-2010, 01:40 AM
The turkey was a mean bastard that took off after me and chased me. It was a bitch catching him and cutting his head off with my trusty Estwing ax. It was a two person operation. Always fun to watch the headless body run around some. Now he's hanging up in the barn bleeding out.

I shot a goose too. We always have goose and turkey.

Diamondjimi
11-24-2010, 01:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving !

sadaist
11-24-2010, 02:41 AM
I used to go dove & quail hunting with my dad. When he would just injure the bird with the shotgun, after the dog fetched it...it was my job to finish them off. Dad showed me how to hold them by their head and give their body a quick circular swing. Same wrist action as drawing a circle on a chalkboard I guess. But really fast. SNAP! Killed them instantly. Then I would sit there & pluck all the feathers off while he waited for more birds to shoot.

Doubtful you would have the arm & wrist strength to do the same with a 20+ pound pissed off turkey.

:)

lesfunk
11-24-2010, 02:59 AM
Way to go Miles Standish

Hardrock69
11-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Die turkey die!
Mwuhahahahahahahaha!!!!

PETE'S BROTHER
11-24-2010, 11:48 AM
our turkey died of natural causes....

chefcraig
11-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Sadly this is an edited version, so you don't get to hear the by now immortal line "The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement."

You can view the entire segment at HERE (http://www.kewego.it/video/iLyROoafYtDe.html).

WKRP Turkey Drop from Mitch Cohen on Vimeo.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-24-2010, 12:19 PM
fucking classic!!!

Nitro Express
11-24-2010, 12:58 PM
Gordon Jump. He actually played Peter in the Mormon temple movie. LOL! "We will go down."

WKRP. When it was on in the late 70's I wanted to fuck Loni. Today I would rather fuck Baily.

Much like Gilligan's Island. When it was on I wanted to fuck Ginger, now when I watch it I want to fuck Mary Ann.