PDA

View Full Version : So...What Crawled Up South Korea's Asshole And Tickled It Pink?

Kristy
11-27-2010, 07:46 PM
"Tensions have escalated between the Korean nations following the North's shelling of a South-held island on Tuesday. North Korea warned Friday that joint military exercises this weekend between the U.S. and South Korean military could push the peninsula to the "brink of war."

What's the betting that this is to save that part of the world from economic collapse? The South is no longer the multi-trillion dollar industrialized machine it once was with limited raw materials and a heavy dependence upon foreign oil to keep its aging population afloat. Even their technological advantage has been taken over by China and what better way to keep your place in the world by engaging in a war? Even with all the rhetoric coming from the South that this is the genesis of "World War Three" nobody seems to be truly concerned. And what's really strange here is how the U.S. will come into this ready to put the smackdown on the North's defiant little bitch with little fanfare of criticism.

So Obama sends a carrier as a display of America's heavy-handed firepower but I wonder if this does start to escalate into a brutal display of artillery exchange will anyone in the current Administration know what to do if weapons of mass destruction are actually and factually found? Apart from a crazed vertically-challenged despot with a Elvis fetish the North possesses nothing in the way of economic interest for the West part from, maybe a better understanding of how to build prisons and spew pro-government propaganda fear mongering upon its populace.

Be interesting to see how these "military maneuvers" play out and who will blame whom for the "provocation" about to take place.

SunisinuS
11-27-2010, 09:31 PM
Sigh....according to the Title of this Thread I started World War 3 with this Redhead Chica about 4 years ago. My Bad. I mean, she said she was divorced.

On a more somber note: I think the instability in Europe right now is portending.

Nitro Express
11-27-2010, 10:52 PM
I would say China is putting them up to it. North Korea is a good way to cause problems with the US because we are bound by treaty to protect South Korea from invasion. The timing is interesting because China surfaced a sub inside one of our carrier groups showing our navy they could sink a carrier. Probably the reason is we have a currency war going on and Bernake is monitizing the US dollar which reduces our debt to China. I'm sure it has a lot to do with stuff going behind the scenes that us people in the peanut gallery have no clue of what is happening as well.

If China wants to tie our military up, they can just let North Korea go ape shit and we have to respond. Much like throwing a bone for the dog to chase to get it off your ass so you can carry on.

Nitro Express
11-27-2010, 10:57 PM
Maybe China wants to get us bogged down with Korea so they can take Taiwan and other pacific assets? They clearly are sending the message they want us out of the western pacific.

sadaist
11-28-2010, 03:54 AM
I wanna throw something oddball out there. Not that I truly believe this. But I wouldn't put it past any government.

Maybe N Korea did not attack that small island.

Did you notice how all the explosions happened to have a great video camera perfectly centered, focused, and without any obstruction buildings, trees, or other between it and a clear film shot of the explosion?

The explosions looked identical to ground explosions Hollywood sets off all the time. As in, an explosion from items placed on the ground and detonated, not an incoming missile.

And with the size of the explosions in a populated area, they only got 2 people?

And thats all we hear...2 S Korean Marines. No names, no pictures of them, no grieving wives, children or family members.

I know. It may sound crazy. And N Korea probably did launch some bombs down there to that island. But watching all of the news pieces on TV, these other thoughts kept hopping in to my mind as I saw it unfold on TV.

Wag the dog.

Hardrock69
11-28-2010, 05:09 AM
It is more likely than not.

If the world was completely at peace, the war-based economy would suffer.

So we have to keep a couple of rabid dogs in the yard.

Though they are hardly necessary. The 'new enemy' are 'terrists'. Only thing is, with 'terrists' you don't have a real need for tanks, missiles, aircraft carriers, and stuff like that.
It is necessary to have some rogue governments that can be called "the enemy", so we can continue to provide jobs for our population in the large factories owned and operated by our major defense contractors.

Our tax dollars go to fund defense spending. Part of defense spending is awarding large contracts to the defense contractors, like Boeing, Martin Marietta, Northrop, Kellog, Brown & Root, etc.
These companies then pay taxes on their 'profit'. The employees of the companies pay taxes out of their wages, in addition to the sales taxes, property taxes, etc.

And then that tax revenue goes to fund the next round of defense spending in the budgets.

Peace is only scheduled so often. Wars are scheduled approximately every 20 years, with various police-actions in between.

Not only do these wars, etc. create employment and tax revenue, they give our armed forces valuable in the field and on the job training, and also gives them the opportunity to test the latest technology in real world tactical scenarios that defense contractors could not otherwise have available for R & D.

The above explanation is just scratching the surface.

Notice that the stock market dropped yesterday due to all the saber-rattling going on with that retarded ape in North Korea. Lotta peeps made some heavy profits off that, I'm sure.

Hardrock69
11-28-2010, 05:10 AM
Dupe post, but interesting reason.

I posted.

The board software LIED to me and said "you can only post minimum of every 30 seconds. Please post again in 27 seconds". I had not posted anything in several minutes. I went ahead and posted as it told me to, only to discover the first post I posted was posted, and the second post the board told me to post after I posted the first post was posted as well.

So I hit the edit button, and now the post the board told me to post because it said the first post was not posted has been un-posted.

Does this post make any sense? :biggrin:

Va Beach VH Fan
11-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Let's not forget people, these two are still technically at war.... They only signed an armistice in '53....

Nickdfresh
11-28-2010, 05:25 PM
And thats all we hear...2 S Korean Marines. No names, no pictures of them, no grieving wives, children or family members.

Um, they had a very public funeral in which the commandant of the South Korean (ROK) Marine Corp as called for revenge, complete with grieving parents and family members...

Nickdfresh
11-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Why does everyone believe there has to be an underlying reason for everything? There is no reason, there is only chaos...

FORD
11-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Probably a case of the new third generation Kim Crazy Empire (KCE) trying to prove that he's as loony as Dad and Grandpa are.

Kristy
11-28-2010, 07:45 PM
He's like the Korean equivalent of Eric Cartman.

http://cdn.wn.com/pd/82/35/a13171e9c7cd62a99106faad6849_grande.jpg http://www.mindofspaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/eric-cartman-210.jpg

BigBadBrian
11-29-2010, 07:25 AM
Why does everyone believe there has to be an underlying reason for everything? There is no reason, there is only chaos...

Grudgingly, I'm forced to agree with you here.

Seshmeister
11-29-2010, 09:06 AM

I've been saying this for years.

The reason for almost all conspiracy theories is people need and even prefer the idea that there are secret dark forces controlling everything because they find the alternative to be even more terrifying.

Seshmeister
11-29-2010, 09:13 AM
It is more likely than not.

If the world was completely at peace, the war-based economy would suffer.

So we have to keep a couple of rabid dogs in the yard.

Though they are hardly necessary. The 'new enemy' are 'terrists'. Only thing is, with 'terrists' you don't have a real need for tanks, missiles, aircraft carriers, and stuff like that.
It is necessary to have some rogue governments that can be called "the enemy", so we can continue to provide jobs for our population in the large factories owned and operated by our major defense contractors.

Our tax dollars go to fund defense spending. Part of defense spending is awarding large contracts to the defense contractors, like Boeing, Martin Marietta, Northrop, Kellog, Brown & Root, etc.
These companies then pay taxes on their 'profit'. The employees of the companies pay taxes out of their wages, in addition to the sales taxes, property taxes, etc.

And then that tax revenue goes to fund the next round of defense spending in the budgets.

Peace is only scheduled so often. Wars are scheduled approximately every 20 years, with various police-actions in between.

Not only do these wars, etc. create employment and tax revenue, they give our armed forces valuable in the field and on the job training, and also gives them the opportunity to test the latest technology in real world tactical scenarios that defense contractors could not otherwise have available for R & D.

So here's a thought.

Why not rename the Department of Defence the Department of Health.

Take all the manpower, resources and billions of dollars and use it to build a massive healthcare industrial complex instead.

If you are still feeling a bit jumpy leave 5% to actually defend the US, that would be more than enough.

Instead of exporting weapons you could increase your healthcare exports to places like India and China.

You could even keep some of the foreign bases and convert them into hospitals.

No more terrorism, no young Americans killed for no reason and no more kids blown to bits by American weapons.

chefcraig
11-29-2010, 09:33 AM
I've been saying this for years.

The reason for almost all conspiracy theories is people need and even prefer the idea that there are secret dark forces controlling everything because they find the alternative to be even more terrifying.

Ya mean like the Stonecutters on the Simpsons?

Blaze
11-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Dupe post, but interesting reason.

I posted.

The board software LIED to me and said "you can only post minimum of every 30 seconds. Please post again in 27 seconds". I had not posted anything in several minutes. I went ahead and posted as it told me to, only to discover the first post I posted was posted, and the second post the board told me to post after I posted the first post was posted as well.

So I hit the edit button, and now the post the board told me to post because it said the first post was not posted has been un-posted.

Does this post make any sense? :biggrin:

Yes. You were told that the data was sent twice.

Is there a reason, big, small, or from the ministry of silly walks, for a monitoring application to be installed, either by hard or soft ware?

Obviously, you have a data drop that is reflecting back into the data stream.

Make sure all of your network security is up to date. Physically check your system. And keep in mind that a crafty local can create lesser programs that might not be picked up by even the best of automated monitoring.

chefcraig
11-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Yes. You were told that the data was sent twice.

Is there a reason, big, small, or from the ministry of silly walks, for monitoring software to be installed, either by hard or soft ware?

Make sure all of your network security is up to date. Physically check your system. And keep in mind that a crafty local can create lesser programs that might not be picked up by even the best of automated monitoring.

The truth is, Hardrock is using a dial up connection (no joke). So all of your suggestions are pretty much pointless (no surprise there) until he gets that issue fixed first.

Nitro Express
11-29-2010, 09:54 AM
So here's a thought.

Why not rename the Department of Defence the Department of Health.

Take all the manpower, resources and billions of dollars and use it to build a massive healthcare industrial complex instead.

If you are still feeling a bit jumpy leave 5% to actually defend the US, that would be more than enough.

Instead of exporting weapons you could increase your healthcare exports to places like India and China.

You could even keep some of the foreign bases and convert them into hospitals.

No more terrorism, no young Americans killed for no reason and no more kids blown to bits by American weapons.

Black Water, Boeing, General Dynamics, Martin-Marietta, L3 Communications ect... don't make any money on that deal.

Nitro Express
11-29-2010, 09:57 AM
Instead of bailing out the banks, we should have taken that amount of money and divided it by 350 million and gave each citizen their cut. People would have spent the money and that would have stimulated the economy more than bailing out the corrupt banks who should have failed anyways.

Seshmeister
11-29-2010, 10:13 AM
Black Water, Boeing, General Dynamics, Martin-Marietta, L3 Communications ect... don't make any money on that deal.

You could structure it so that they had time to buy in the know how and relevant businesses.

GE are one of the biggest healthcare equipment suppliers in the world but also make nuclear power plant's and jet engines. These vast companies don't care what they make or sell as long as the money comes in.

Seshmeister
11-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Instead of bailing out the banks, we should have taken that amount of money and divided it by 350 million and gave each citizen their cut. People would have spent the money and that would have stimulated the economy more than bailing out the corrupt banks who should have failed anyways.

I'm not an expert but those that are say that without bailing out the banks you wouldn't have had an economy to stimulate.

Like everyone else I'm more annoyed about how no conditions were put on their future behaviour or bonuses.

Blaze
11-29-2010, 10:23 AM
The truth is, Hardrock is using a dial up connection (no joke). So all of your suggestions are pretty much pointless (no surprise there) until he gets that issue fixed first.

When are you going to cook that hotdog with tits, Chef? She should be getting ripe by now.
Just joshing...
Love ya you wacky man-child you. No, no. no, for reals really. Check your mail, I never forgets you. Say hey to the brood.

:baaa:

Chef, I got nothing against ya. You OK?

vh rides again
11-29-2010, 10:23 PM
South korea will stomp the shit out of north korea without our help. north koreas military is nothing like it was in the 50s. they are starving and cannot sustain a war for any length of time.

Im hoping a war does start there, if there was ever a country that needed war, its korea. those people need a different government.

Im betting a war does start there, the united states wants that nuclear facility gone, and this is the perfect chance.

vh rides again
11-29-2010, 10:27 PM
I wanna throw something oddball out there. Not that I truly believe this. But I wouldn't put it past any government.

Maybe N Korea did not attack that small island.

Did you notice how all the explosions happened to have a great video camera perfectly centered, focused, and without any obstruction buildings, trees, or other between it and a clear film shot of the explosion?

The explosions looked identical to ground explosions Hollywood sets off all the time. As in, an explosion from items placed on the ground and detonated, not an incoming missile.

And with the size of the explosions in a populated area, they only got 2 people?

I know. It may sound crazy. And N Korea probably did launch some bombs down there to that island. But watching all of the news pieces on TV, these other thoughts kept hopping in to my mind as I saw it unfold on TV.

Wag the dog.north korea admitted to the bombing so there goes your theory.

FORD
11-29-2010, 11:36 PM
There's a lot of talk about Korean "unification" going on behind the scenes, including some of these "Wikileaks" documents in which China would apparently be fine with a unified Korea, under control of the South Korean regime in Seoul, with "assistance" from the US.

Well of course. Why wouldn't they be? Right now they have North Korea as the embarrassment of the "crazy little brother" Communist country unfortunately attached to their northeastern corner. It would mean a lot of big headaches gone for China if they didn't have to deal with the KCE anymore.

Not so good a deal for South Korea though. Granted, the Korean people might like the fact that they could actually see family members that they have been cut off from for decades. But overall, the economic desolation of North Korea is so terrible, that it would drag South Korea down with them if they were to reunite. It ain't like Germany 20 years ago, where the Commies at least kept the eastern half somewhat functional during their 30 something years of occupation.

SunisinuS
11-30-2010, 12:06 AM

"Yes. You were told that the data was sent twice.

Is there a reason, big, small, or from the ministry of silly walks, for a monitoring application to be installed, either by hard or soft ware?

Make sure all of your network security is up to date. Physically check your system. And keep in mind that a crafty local can create lesser programs that might not be picked up by even the best of automated monitoring."

Blaze. Sorry for ever putting you on ignore. Licker was right. You are Leslie Neilson Re-Born.

Nitro Express
11-30-2010, 02:42 AM
I'm not an expert but those that are say that without bailing out the banks you wouldn't have had an economy to stimulate.

Like everyone else I'm more annoyed about how no conditions were put on their future behaviour or bonuses.

Not all the banks would have failed. There are some well managed regional banks. The big banks just got a blank check with no stipulations and now they have a ponzi scheme racket going on with the Federal Reserve. The Fed loans them money at 0% interest with no collateral down and buys the money back at 3%. Then they buy up real assets cheap. So the Federal Reserve and it's connected banks are buying up water rights, agricultural land and the worse the economy gets for the little people, they more they can buy up. I don't see why people don't get it. We are being fleeced. They don't give a shit about paper money because they create it out of nothing, they want real assets and use paper manipulation to get real assets cheap. One hell of a racket if you ask me.

vh rides again
11-30-2010, 07:29 AM
There's a lot of talk about Korean "unification" going on behind the scenes, including some of these "Wikileaks" documents in which China would apparently be fine with a unified Korea, under control of the South Korean regime in Seoul, with "assistance" from the US.

Well of course. Why wouldn't they be? Right now they have North Korea as the embarrassment of the "crazy little brother" Communist country unfortunately attached to their northeastern corner. It would mean a lot of big headaches gone for China if they didn't have to deal with the KCE anymore.

Not so good a deal for South Korea though. Granted, the Korean people might like the fact that they could actually see family members that they have been cut off from for decades. But overall, the economic desolation of North Korea is so terrible, that it would drag South Korea down with them if they were to reunite. It ain't like Germany 20 years ago, where the Commies at least kept the eastern half somewhat functional during their 30 something years of occupation.But wouldnt that change with sanctions against north korea being removed? along with the money spent on its military no longer needed, conditions would have to be better. im pretty sure that a large chunk of thier money goes to its military.

Anonymous
11-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Blaze. Sorry for ever putting you on ignore. Licker was right. You are Leslie Neilson Re-Born.

Hey. Sugus. Talking to yourself & spreading YouTube crap all over the boards is one thing, but "quoting" others on things they never said is another entirely. ESPECIALLY if it's me.

Now let's get one thing straight, sonny boy. I do not discriminate. That means even though you're a retard, I'll treat you the same as everyone else.

So if you wanna keep it nice & cosy on these here boards, you better toe the line.

Got it?

Cheers! :bottle:

Jagermeister
11-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Hey. Sugus. Talking to yourself & spreading YouTube crap all over the boards is one thing, but "quoting" others on things they never said is another entirely. ESPECIALLY if it's me.Now let's get one thing straight, sonny boy. I do not discriminate. That means even though you're a retard, I'll treat you the same as everyone else.

So if you wanna keep it nice & cosy on these here boards, you better toe the line.

Got it?

FORD and jhale do that to me all the time.

Anonymous
11-30-2010, 05:23 PM
By the way, I think this kinda sorta fits the subject of this thread...

Miss Universe confuses Korea with China (http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1423221/Miss-Universe-confuses-Korea-with-China).

Now, all you people who think that Misses Something are only a pretty face... I disagree. This article proves without doubt that they're also grate fer the lulz.

Anonymous
11-30-2010, 05:25 PM
FORD and jhale do that to me all the time.

Yes, well... what can I say?

And don't try to use what I wrote as an excuse to whine.

For the Lard's saké, man. I'm not an example for anyone... I'm a fuckin' DIVA.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-30-2010, 05:36 PM
a role model for all future divas out there :baaa:

Jagermeister
11-30-2010, 05:39 PM
a role model for all future divas out there :baaa:

indeed.

SunisinuS
11-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Uhh never Quoted you there Boy. See the Period.(---- I typed the Leslie comments. You are on ignore. I never quote you. No laws against you stalking me--- so Grandstand away!

And I will do whatever I want whenever the fuck I want where you are concerned. Toe that line nubblescake.

Got That Stalker*Licker? Or do I have to punt it up your LubedTube?

Nickdfresh
11-30-2010, 09:45 PM
By the way, I think this kinda sorta fits the subject of this thread...

Miss Universe confuses Korea with China (http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1423221/Miss-Universe-confuses-Korea-with-China).
...e lulz.

Congratulations! She's now qualified to be a presidential candidate in the eyes of the unwashed masses...

Blaze
12-01-2010, 03:57 AM
Uhh never Quoted you there Boy. See the Period.(---- I typed the Leslie comments. You are on ignore. I never quote you. No laws against you stalking me--- so Grandstand away!

And I will do whatever I want whenever the fuck I want where you are concerned. Toe that line nubblescake.

That behavior is inappropriate and foolish. You purely lied.

You implied that Ima stated that I was "Leslie Neilson Re-Born" (sic)

If that was not the implication then what was implied by this line, "Licker was right."?

Again you are showing desperation to garner association with me by exploitation.
This time, you had no leverage so you made up an association.

As the line goes. I am not sorry.
Whoever you are.

All of that is irrelevant, though you stated Ima made a statement about me. I checked Ima's posting history and he had not. I confirmed with Ima if he had made such statement privatively and he had not.

If you wondered for a moment if I would verify your claim that was ignorant of you.

However, now it is proven and clear that you will cause strife.

For some reason you are an odd creature that fosters a need for my attention.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 10:51 AM
so blaze is south korea?

Nitro Express
12-01-2010, 10:55 AM
so blaze is south korea?

Tell Blaze I want a bowl of kim chee and a massage.

Nitro Express
12-01-2010, 10:58 AM
I see only two options. Flood North Korea with those shitty KIA cars from the south or send in Team America.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vTHxkIfnxTA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vTHxkIfnxTA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Anonymous
12-01-2010, 12:04 PM

Stalker, motherfucker? Reading your posts on the boards I frequented LONG before you is stalking?

You fuckin' stupid son of a bitch. You really are retarded, aren't you?

And is that a fuckin' threat in your last sentence? I guess you're one of them internet though guys that threaten to kick people's ass whilst hiding behind a computer screen.

So I'm on ignore & yetyou read my posts & reply to me? What the fuck are you? I never met someone so fuckin' stupid & retarded. You must be your momma's pride.

Skid mark! :wow2:

Anonymous
12-01-2010, 12:06 PM
so blaze is south korea?

Naw, we know what tickled Blaze's buttonhole pink. It was that Sugus guy, you know the one... mainly talks to himself & posts retarded YouTubes all over the place.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 12:12 PM
yeah, but jager posted a winger video:barf:

Anonymous
12-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Flood North Korea with those shitty KIA cars from the south

Hey, me first car was a Kia Shuma. Let me tell you, that car was anything but shitty. EXTREMELY comfortable seats & driving position. You could drive for 12 hours straight - I did - & your arse & back would be as good as if you just sat down.

Built like a tank, too. Some drunken motherfucker reared the car while it was parked... crashed his own car into complete junk, all broken to shit. Me Kia had but a bit of the trunk dented.

I finally crashed it meself... the back tire from the passenger's seat side blew up while doin' a curve. The whole weight of the car went there & it rolled TWICE without the roof touching the road. End up fainted with the violence of the turmoil, parked on top of a fence.

The frame was completely busted on every side - the dents from the sides ruined the roof too - but everything inside the frame, including me - was aces.

Shitty? I think not.

Anonymous
12-01-2010, 12:19 PM
yeah, but jager posted a winger video:barf:

Ooof... thanks fer the heads up. I'll be on me toes until I find out where he took that big of a dump.

Hey, Fagmeister! Dude! What the fuck? Dropping a shit bomb on the floor we all walk on? People are gonna trip there & soil their shoes. Have some respect, man.

Nitro Express
12-01-2010, 12:37 PM
I've never owned a KIA but one of our neighbors bought one for their kid and it had constant engine problems. A friend of my wife has a KIA minivan and it gets like ten miles to the gallon. I would imagine that has something to do with a problematic fuel injection system because it's not driving with the emergency brake on or deflated tires. It seems like the quality control is hit and miss from a casual observation.

Jagermeister
12-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Ooof... thanks fer the heads up. I'll be on me toes until I find out where he took that big of a dump.

Hey, Fagmeister! Dude! What the fuck? Dropping a shit bomb on the floor we all walk on? People are gonna trip there & soil their shoes. Have some respect, man.

I like that song. The guitar riff is awesome.

Chef can you edit that post or else I'll never hear the end of it. :(

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 01:05 PM

quitcherbitchin'. i would still give ya shit even if its gone. :tongue0011:

Jagermeister
12-01-2010, 01:18 PM
quitcherbitchin'. i would still give ya shit even if its gone. :tongue0011:

:biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ZAG_aHRUMo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ZAG_aHRUMo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 01:25 PM
i saw winger at the dane county colesium in madison, wi back in the dizzle. kip told his story of hangin' downtown and runnin' into a chick who turned out to be.........

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GlN3oEjMpUQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GlN3oEjMpUQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jagermeister
12-01-2010, 01:28 PM

I saw them at a rock festival a few years ago. I kept yelling "Kip turn it down! Turn it down Kip!"

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 02:08 PM
ima ! don't read this post!!!!!!! http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?60978-So...What-Crawled-Up-South-Korea-s-Asshole-And-Tickled-It-Pink&p=1505396&viewfull=1#post1505396

Mushroom
12-01-2010, 02:24 PM

Are you suggesting that if US withdrew all troops from foreign nations, terrorism would be elimated? :lmao:

FORD
12-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Geezus, can't you guys keep the goddamn hair band shit in one forum?

FORD
12-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Are you suggesting that if US withdrew all troops from foreign nations, terrorism would be elimated? :lmao:

If he isn't, I am.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 02:36 PM

sorry, ford :baaa:

Jagermeister
12-01-2010, 02:42 PM

chefcraig
12-01-2010, 02:56 PM
If he isn't, I am.

Remember (I think it was about a year ago) when someone posted a game here, where you could bomb terrorists in some unnamed country? Every time you killed one dressed in red, their number would increase. Their family and friends were dressed in blue, and after crying out in anguish, they would change to red. Remarkably, if you chose not to fire at all, the red ones disappeared, and were replaced by blue ones. But if you did attempt to fire, the game proved non-winnable.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Remember (I think it was about a year ago) when someone posted a game here, where you could bomb terrorists in some unnamed country? Every time you killed one dressed in red, their number would increase. Their family and friends were dressed in blue, and after crying out in anguish, they would change to red. Remarkably, if you chose not to fire at all, the red ones disappeared, and were replaced by blue ones. But if you did attempt to fire, the game proved non-winnable.

and the one with the big monkey on top that kept throwin' shit at ya and made ya jump all over to get ahead, mirror to life as well :baaa:

Mushroom
12-01-2010, 04:09 PM
If he isn't, I am.

Then expound this ludicrous theory that suggests only Americans or US Govt promotes terrorism. And then tell me how...

1. Terrorism in Israel and Palestine will end.
2. Muslim nations would perceive Islamic radicals who are intent on overthrowing their govts and replacing it with Islamic state.
3. Explain to the Spanish and French that the Basque organization Euskadi Ta Askatasuna is no longer a terrorist organization.
4. Balochistan Liberation Army will live happily ever after.

Obviously not a comprehensive list but you get my drift.

Maybe I'm taking your words too literally, but it scares me to think that you guys are so engulfed in spite for the US and think that the US is responsible for all terrorism. It's as if you are wearing blinders.

Anonymous
12-01-2010, 07:46 PM

Like that guy who claims to be a brother to someone named Pete already stated, it's too late now.

Anonymous
12-01-2010, 07:47 PM
ima ! don't read this post!!!!!!! http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?60978-So...What-Crawled-Up-South-Korea-s-Asshole-And-Tickled-It-Pink&p=1505396&viewfull=1#post1505396

Bastard!

Seshmeister
12-01-2010, 08:01 PM

Sorry I meant terrorism that affects the US.

Exactly how many Americans have been killed by terrorists this year outwith Iraq and Afghanistan?

chefcraig
12-01-2010, 08:16 PM

I found the game mentioned above. A tip of the hat to Sesh, who originally posted it.

War on Terror Simulator (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?56691-War-on-Terror-Simulator&highlight=terrorist+game)

Seshmeister
12-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Dunno if the link in that thread still works.

This one does anyway.

http://www.newsgaming.com/games/index12.htm

chefcraig
12-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Dunno if the link in that thread still works.

This one does anyway.

Thanks. I couldn't tell one way or another, as Firefox took a dump on me as I was trying to get the original to work. This Adobe nonsense simply has to stop. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/computer-17.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)