PDA

View Full Version : more payouts/reparartions?

PETE'S BROTHER
11-30-2010, 06:27 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101130/ap_on_bi_ge/us_black_farmers_indian_money

i don't know if i agree with this.....discuss.:biggrin:

WASHINGTON – The House on Tuesday passed landmark legislation to pay for some $4.6 billion in settlements with American Indians and black farmers who say they faced discrimination and mistreatment from the government.

Would-be farmer Carl Eggleston said he has been waiting for the bill to pass for years so he can refile his claim for the discrimination he says he faced when he tried to start a hog farm on his Virginia property.
The African-American from Farmville said his application for a government loan was never even processed, and he ultimately turned to other work. Eggleston, 60, said he worked at a furniture store and a shoe company before eventually moving into the funeral home business, where he works today.

isn't that what everybody has to do without gettin' a loan, plan "b" ?

Hardrock69
12-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Plan 'b' usually does not involve active discrimination by the White Devil Slavemasters.

I can find no fault with this. Certainly due to the above incidents being found as factual, and due to the honkey motherfuckers' ongoing attempt to suppress the black man, as well as the Big White Father never intending to live up to any of the treaties signed with Native Americans back in the day.

ace diamond
12-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Plan 'b' usually does not involve active discrimination by the White Devil Slavemasters.

I can find no fault with this. Certainly due to the above incidents being found as factual, and due to the honkey motherfuckers' ongoing attempt to suppress the black man, as well as the Big White Father never intending to live up to any of the treaties signed with Native Americans back in the day.
this is good news.
now maybe i can get some reparation for being forced to be a human lab rat at ucla medical center,
ward 6 west between jan. 19, 1985-june 9, 1987. they tortured us in that place.
they used us to test various medicines that are now widely used, but back then had not even been approved.
i'm not the only person of native origin that was in there and was treated this way.
whenever someone refused the medicines being forced on them, they got strapped to a gurney, and injected with 2 wekks worth of dosages all at one time.
i witnessed this myself. one of my room mates was killed like this right in front of me in 1986.
some of the kids in their were being routinely raped and beaten by the doctors and staff.
we were taken into a seclusion room.
this is a room with a small view port on a door that is 6 inches thick is the only source of light and is kept closed by 3
massive industrial stregnth magnets. the floor, ceiling, walls, all smooth, cold tile that looks like the surface of jupiter.
when we didn't cooperate with the medical experiements that were forced on us kids, and we fought back,
we were taken by force, to this room, slammed on the ground, beaten severely, stripped naked, and locked in this room
for several days on end.
no food, no toilet, nothing.
it got mighty fucking cold in there.

and if any of you motherfuckers think i'm full of fucking shit on this one, go there and see the fucking place for yourself.
i know the inside of the seclusion room all too very well.
i spent a lot of time in there between january 1985-june 1987.

how about some reparations for my inability to reproduce?
this hospital is the place that did the surgery to sterilize me on march 19, 1986.

anyone who ever tells me to go to hell, i laugh in their face because i have already fucking been there.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 02:33 PM
:guzzle:

ace diamond
12-01-2010, 02:38 PM
:guzzle:

:bottle:
:gulp:

chefcraig
12-01-2010, 02:41 PM

It's pretty much a given that you could raise millions for yourself by promising people that you will not procreate, in exchange for a quarter from each of them.

ace diamond
12-01-2010, 02:49 PM
It's pretty much a given that you could raise millions for yourself by promising people that you will not procreate, in exchange for a quarter from each of them.

gee chef, then why don't you be the first one to pitch in...........:fufu:

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 02:50 PM
$billions

jhale667
12-01-2010, 02:50 PM
First off - DisgrACE - STFU.

Secondly, this is NOT "reparations", and to suggest it is retarded (and a racist comment in and of itself). There never has been any sort of reparations for slavery, and there likely never will be.

These people were discriminated against, plain and simple - and they deserve to be compensated. Bottom line.
I'd like to kick Rep. King, that douche talking yesterday about our "Extremely Urban" president in his tiny little cowardly Klan-member gonads. :mad:

ace diamond
12-01-2010, 02:57 PM
first off - disgrace - stfu.

no, jhale, i will not s.t.f.u.!
what was done to me and the other kids in that place was
not only horrible and wrong,
but illegal.
i will not ever stfu about it.
feel free to live though what i went through in that place for 2 1/2 years.
oh, wait......time travel into the past ain't possible,
well then, in that case,
how dare you.
i will not ever be fucking silent about having been raped and tortured.
fuck you.

Jagermeister
12-01-2010, 02:59 PM
M-kay.

I am all for paying the Indians. No doubt the white man has been fucking them for a long time. The black farmers? I think we still have some fucking to do there.

chefcraig
12-01-2010, 03:02 PM
i will not ever be fucking silent about having been tortured.
fuck you.

Oddly enough, this same comment has been said by the handful of folks that have accidentally attended one of your shows.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Oddly enough, this same comment has been said by the handful of folks that have accidentally attended one of your shows.

chef, please, you need to use larger fontsssssss. he can't see and his hearing compensation probably hasn't kicked in yet.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 03:08 PM
. The black farmers? I think we still have some fucking to do there.

darius rucker was on the cmt holiday special the other night.

Hardrock69
12-01-2010, 03:10 PM
:lmao:

One thing here.

This thread is about a settlement in a discrimination case. If anyone wants to go into great detail about being raped, beaten, electrocuted, hit, smacked, bludgeoned, shouted at, screamed at, sodomized, molested, murdered, raised from the dead, murdered again, raised from the dead again, torn to pieces, sewed back together and then raised from the dead, and maybe even burned alive....they can go start their own thread entitled: "How I was raped, beaten, electrocuted, hit, smacked, bludgeoned, shouted at, screamed at, sodomized, molested, murdered, raised from the dead, murdered again, raised from the dead again, torn to pieces, sewed back together and then raised from the dead, burned alive and then killed until I died, and lived to tell about it" (Simon & Schuster, Ace Diamond publications, Copyright 2010).

Jagermeister
12-01-2010, 03:13 PM
darius rucker was on the cmt holiday special the other night.

Good for him. Kinda funny hearing a black guy sing with a southern draw aint it.

:umm: fuck me.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-01-2010, 03:14 PM

One thing here.

This thread is about a settlement in a discrimination case. If anyone wants to go into great detail about being raped, beaten, electrocuted, hit, smacked, bludgeoned, shouted at, screamed at, sodomized, molested, murdered, raised from the dead, murdered again, raised from the dead again, torn to pieces, sewed back together and then raised from the dead, and maybe even burned alive....they can go start their own thread entitled: "How I was raped, beaten, electrocuted, hit, smacked, bludgeoned, shouted at, screamed at, sodomized, molested, murdered, raised from the dead, murdered again, raised from the dead again, torn to pieces, sewed back together and then raised from the dead, burned alive and then killed until I died, and lived to tell about it" (Simon & Schuster, Ace Diamond publications, Copyright 2010).

somehow, it feels like i've already read it.....:umm:

jhale667
12-01-2010, 03:22 PM

One thing here.

Yeah, perhaps I should have clarified - Though he SHOULD STFU about it in general, but

STFU ABOUT THAT (alleged, not like anyone believes you anyway) SHIT IN THIS THREAD, DisgrACE.

Is that better? :hee:

Hardrock69
12-01-2010, 03:39 PM
......:biggrin:

ace diamond
12-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Yeah, perhaps I should have clarified - Though he SHOULD STFU about it in general, but

STFU ABOUT THAT (alleged, not like anyone believes you anyway) SHIT IN THIS THREAD, DisgrACE.

Is that better? :hee:

again, hale...
GO FUCK YOURSELF!

PETE'S BROTHER
12-02-2010, 03:51 PM
again, hale...
GO FUCK YOURSELF!

oh, the smelling musta kicked in....

ace diamond
12-02-2010, 04:00 PM
oh, the smelling musta kicked in....

no wonder something was starting to stink so bad.....:hee:

jhale667
12-02-2010, 04:39 PM
no wonder something was starting to stink so bad.....:hee:

That's your own upper lip, doofus. Go fuck myself? Hey, at least I can see my unit w/o having to lay a mirror on the floor and stand over it, you fat fuck! Oh, wait - that probably doesn't work for you either... :lol:

SHADDAP!

PETE'S BROTHER
12-02-2010, 04:42 PM
not with coke bottle glasses, one nut, and and poor equilibrium. :biggrin:

jhale667
12-02-2010, 04:50 PM

Hardrock69
12-03-2010, 03:41 AM

ace diamond
12-10-2010, 02:19 AM

especially not if i'm stoned, drunk, and taking vicodin.
that might prove to be quite a challenge.

LoungeMachine
12-10-2010, 03:53 AM
this is good news.
now maybe i can get some reparation for being forced to be a human lab rat at ucla medical center,
ward 6 west between jan. 19, 1985-june 9, 1987. they tortured us in that place.
they used us to test various medicines that are now widely used, but back then had not even been approved.
i'm not the only person of native origin that was in there and was treated this way.
whenever someone refused the medicines being forced on them, they got strapped to a gurney, and injected with 2 wekks worth of dosages all at one time.
i witnessed this myself. one of my room mates was killed like this right in front of me in 1986.
some of the kids in their were being routinely raped and beaten by the doctors and staff.
we were taken into a seclusion room.
this is a room with a small view port on a door that is 6 inches thick is the only source of light and is kept closed by 3
massive industrial stregnth magnets. the floor, ceiling, walls, all smooth, cold tile that looks like the surface of jupiter.
when we didn't cooperate with the medical experiements that were forced on us kids, and we fought back,
we were taken by force, to this room, slammed on the ground, beaten severely, stripped naked, and locked in this room
for several days on end.
no food, no toilet, nothing.
it got mighty fucking cold in there.

and if any of you motherfuckers think i'm full of fucking shit on this one, go there and see the fucking place for yourself.
i know the inside of the seclusion room all too very well.
i spent a lot of time in there between january 1985-june 1987.

this hospital is the place that did the surgery to sterilize me on march 19, 1986.

anyone who ever tells me to go to hell, i laugh in their face because i have already fucking been there.

Just to be clear.....

Was this the same place where you were sterilized by your uncle at your father's insistence just before your cousin raped you on your birthday?

And before worrying about reparations, shouldn't you be going after some of the Howard Hughes fortune due you?

LoungeMachine
12-10-2010, 03:58 AM
no, jhale, i will not s.t.f.u.!
what was done to me and the other kids in that place was
not only horrible and wrong,
but illegal.
i will not ever stfu about it.
feel free to live though what i went through in that place for 2 1/2 years.
oh, wait......time travel into the past ain't possible,
well then, in that case,
how dare you.
i will not ever be fucking silent about having been raped and tortured.
fuck you.

Gee, hope Captain Caplock can still read that.....

Nitro Express
12-10-2010, 09:21 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g7cylfQtkDg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g7cylfQtkDg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The indians know we are fucked. They are just bidding their time. :biggrin:

sadaist
12-10-2010, 09:37 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g7cylfQtkDg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g7cylfQtkDg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The indians know we are fucked. They are just bidding their time. :biggrin:

Great video. But I kept waiting for Jim Morrison to show up.