Why is Glenn Beck wearing a Navy SEAL Trident ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Why is Glenn Beck wearing a Navy SEAL Trident ??

The actual clip is discussing the miraculous passing of an actual piece of legislation by Congress, but starting at 1:45 look at Glenn Beck's lapel.

That, my friends, is a Trident insignia for the Navy SEAL's....

Now why Beck wears it (and he's done it many times before), I'm not totally sure. I'm sure he supports the SEAL's, but this is a no-no....

You do NOT wear military insignia on civilian clothes unless you've EARNED it.... For example, Bob Dole is often seen wearing his miniature Purple Heart ribbon on his lapel....

And for those who will quickly say that I'm only saying this because of who Beck is, that's completely wrong. That goes for ANYONE doing this shit...

And when Brian reads this, I betcha he's gonna agree with me 100%.....

<table style='font:11px arial; color:#333; background-color:#f5f5f5' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='360' height='353'><tbody><tr style='background-color:#e5e5e5' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com'>The Daily Show With Jon Stewart</a></td><td style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold;'>Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c</td></tr><tr style='height:14px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;' colspan='2'<a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-december-1-2010/the-food--the-bad-and-the-ugly'>The Food, the Bad and the Ugly<a></td></tr><tr style='height:14px; background-color:#353535' valign='middle'><td colspan='2' style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; width:360px; overflow:hidden; text-align:right'><a target='_blank' style='color:#96deff; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/'>www.thedailyshow.com</a></td></tr><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><embed style='display:block' src='http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:366976' width='360' height='301' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='window' allowFullscreen='true' flashvars='autoPlay=false' allowscriptaccess='always' allownetworking='all' bgcolor='#000000'></embed></td></tr><tr style='height:18px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><table style='margin:0px; text-align:center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='100%' height='100%'><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></td></tr></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

*sigh*

And once more to describe Glenn Beck:

"A person with schizotypal personality disorder has odd behaviors and thoughts that would typically be viewed by others as eccentric, erratic, and bizarre. They are known on occasion to have brief periods of psychotic episodes. Their speech, while coherent, is marked by a focus on trivial detail. Thought processes of schizotypals include magical thinking, suspiciousness, and illusions..."

As for the Navy Seal pin I'm sure Fox News' favorite outpatient is wearing it believing it establishes some sort of delusional/magical relationship with the America's armed forces. I wouldn't get all worked up about this.
    Last edited by Kristy; 12-02-2010, 02:04 PM. Reason: Two "n's" in retard

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

So Glenn thinks he's a bad ass now. Watch him send his team into the White House to arrest the fascist dictator Obama. Glenn will emerge out of the White House fountain in full SEAL gear with a MP5 machine gun screaming, take this you bastard!
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-loZrTzMXo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-loZrTzMXo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

All I can say about Glenn is has a thirst for Kool-Aid. Since the Mormon church uses guilt to control it's members, they have Glenn on one big fat hook.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
          *sigh*

As for the Navy Seal pin I'm sure Fox News' favorite outpatient is wearing it believing it establishes some sort of delusional/magical relationship with the America's armed forces. I wouldn't get all worked up about this.
          Of course you'd say that, how much time in the military did you do again ??

Trust me, we take this shit seriously....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

s.510 is a bad bill. It opens the doors for the big corporations to run small farms out of business and possibly have your home garden inspected by the FDA. It just grants too much undefined power to that agency. But having that goof ball Beck make it sound like a Nazi concentration camp doesn't help either. He goes off like the Coco Puff bird and destroys any creditable discussion on the bill.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

That CNN reporter at 1:12 is hot!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                The actual clip is discussing the miraculous passing of an actual piece of legislation by Congress, but starting at 1:45 look at Glenn Beck's lapel.

That, my friends, is a Trident insignia for the Navy SEAL's....

Now why Beck wears it (and he's done it many times before), I'm not totally sure. I'm sure he supports the SEAL's, but this is a no-no....

You do NOT wear military insignia on civilian clothes unless you've EARNED it.... For example, Bob Dole is often seen wearing his miniature Purple Heart ribbon on his lapel....

And for those who will quickly say that I'm only saying this because of who Beck is, that's completely wrong. That goes for ANYONE doing this shit...

And when Brian reads this, I betcha he's gonna agree with me 100%.....

<table style='font:11px arial; color:#333; background-color:#f5f5f5' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='360' height='353'><tbody><tr style='background-color:#e5e5e5' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;'><a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com'>The Daily Show With Jon Stewart</a></td><td style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold;'>Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c</td></tr><tr style='height:14px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;' colspan='2'<a target='_blank' style='color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-december-1-2010/the-food--the-bad-and-the-ugly'>The Food, the Bad and the Ugly<a></td></tr><tr style='height:14px; background-color:#353535' valign='middle'><td colspan='2' style='padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; width:360px; overflow:hidden; text-align:right'><a target='_blank' style='color:#96deff; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/'>www.thedailyshow.com</a></td></tr><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><embed style='display:block' src='http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:366976' width='360' height='301' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='window' allowFullscreen='true' flashvars='autoPlay=false' allowscriptaccess='always' allownetworking='all' bgcolor='#000000'></embed></td></tr><tr style='height:18px;' valign='middle'><td style='padding:0px;' colspan='2'><table style='margin:0px; text-align:center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='100%' height='100%'><tr valign='middle'><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor</a></td><td style='padding:3px; width:33%;'><a target='_blank' style='font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;' href='www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></td></tr></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
                MADISON — A West Salem man has been accused in federal court of wearing an Army uniform in the Sept. 25 Maple Leaf Parade even though he’d never served.
                Gary Spors, 26, could face up to six months in federal prison if convicted on the misdemeanor charge of wearing unauthorized military medals.
                The information filed today in U.S. District Court in Madison had few details, but contends Spors appeared in the Oktoberfest event in uniform, with a major rank insignia and combat infantryman and parachutist badges.
                La Crosse and Onalaska police and the FBI investigated the case, which has been assigned to First Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephen Sinnott.
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Of course you'd say that, how much time in the military did you do again ??

Trust me, we take this shit seriously....
                  Hey, I'm agreeing with you! But remember, this is Glenn Beck and ask yourself is he wroth the effort to get worked up about?

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-loZrTzMXo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-loZrTzMXo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                    Cultist behavior.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You made a bit of a typo there but to be fair the l is quite near the n...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Hey now....if it is a Federal Offense to wear unauthorized military medals, will someone PLEASE turn Glenn Beck into the Federal Authorities??

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Are you entirely sure that is a U.S. Navy Seal Trident pin? I'm not discounting your claim but it appears you can buy one on line for @$40.00.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Cultist behavior.
                            I grew up in the Mormon Church so I know the scam. They keep going because they use brainwashing, peer, and family pressure to keep the next generation in. Right now the church is not growing and actually shrinking a tad. You see lot's of those young missionaries out and about but the people they bring into the church don't stay long. In fact, the missions pretty much exist to keep the young men in the church at a time when they usually go off on their own. Then the lack of women and dating makes them horny and they marry a member girl shortly after the mission and once you are married and have some kids, it's harder to bolt the cult.

Usually who join the church are mentally unstable people who either have fallen in love with a member of the church or have friends who are members. A good percentage of these people are addicts or have some baggage in their past life that they are dealing with. The church becomes like a drug to them. Granted many church members are good people and it's an organized clean atmosphere but you just put yourself in a matrix of total control. You sold out your personal sovergnty to feel good or to get some praise. Beck is drinking the Kool-Aid hard in this video. He's a damaged soul with a lot of issues and the Mormonism has just made him more fanatic and paranoid. I know the type. I've seen this plenty of times.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

What most people don't know about Mormonism is it's an oligarchy. It's ran by a few families behind the scenes. There are royal Mormon families that go back to the Brigham Young and Joseph Smith days. I come from the Hinckley line and was related to the last Mormon prophet Gordon B. Hinckley. My dad was a contractor and made a fortune getting church contracts because he was connected. The church builds lots of buildings because members in the oligarchy make money off the construction and supplying carpet, furniture, paint ect.. to the project. Then they use the membership as slave labor. The local clergy are unpaid. The members do all the cleaning and manual work, hell even 40% of the church office building is staffed with unpaid help. The church likes to call them missionaries.

I remember eating lunch on top of the church office building with the authorities of the church and their families hearing the wive of one of the apostles say,"look at all the little people down there." It was a line of people waiting in the rain to get into the tabernacle to hear the prophet speak. I was up there with him eating lunch because my dad was a relative. We never waited in the rain and went through the tunnel under the ground to the special VIP seating.

Glenn is one of the dupes waiting in the rain. I really don't know what the church thinks of him. They probably cringe a lot actually but they will be more than happy to give him a toilet mop and take some money out of his fat pockets.

Anyways, I know a lot of people who would love to get out of the Mormon church but they don't want to catch shit from their families, get divorced by their spouse, or they would lose a pretty good job doing so. I know the son of one of the apostles and hear all the dirt going on. It might be interesting to note Dick Cheney had very good relations with the Mormon Church and visited Utah several times. Haliburton loves to hire Mormons.

Comment

Working...