PDA

View Full Version : The (Con)Federated States of America?

Satan
12-02-2010, 06:29 PM
How many ways are the Repukes in Congress planning to attack the Constitution?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FouxSkmdQvk

Nitro Express
12-02-2010, 09:28 PM
They did a good job ripping the US Constitution apart by enacting the Patriot Act. I've been waiting for the Democrats to do something about it but they seem to enjoy the power George W. Bush grabbed and they inherited.

Hardrock69
12-03-2010, 03:43 AM
Note that 'enjoying the power' is not the same as actually accomplishing anything with it for the benefit of We The People.

Hardrock69
12-03-2010, 03:45 AM
I busted the UBB software again. I posted the above, and it lied to me, saying I am only allowed to post once every 30 seconds and I need to post it again.

UBB?

YOU FUCKING LIE! FUCK YOU BOARD SOFTWARE! GO FUCK YOURSELF! :fufu: :biggrin:

Nitro Express
12-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Note that 'enjoying the power' is not the same as actually accomplishing anything with it for the benefit of We The People.

Well Bush gave us the TSA but Obama's Czar Napalitano sure thinks she's doing us a favor by feeling our children up and scaring the shit out of them. Then of course Bush's czar Chertoff is making lot's of money selling Napalitano the scanning machines. Democrat blah blah blah, Republican blah blah blah. The both work for the same bankers.

Nitro Express
12-03-2010, 11:35 AM
How many ways are the Repukes in Congress planning to attack the Constitution?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FouxSkmdQvk

So Kenny Rogers is doing a radio show now?:biggrin:

Nitro Express
12-03-2010, 11:55 AM
I love this guy's generalizations. He picks one nut bag out of Utah and then blah, blah, blah's and then in his conclusion says all Republicans don't care about the US Constitution. This is just propaganda. No serious journalist would make an overall generalization like that. Go ahead and tell us about the nut bag and tell us what he wants to do. That's reporting but then grouping millions of voters in with the same nut bag and saying this is what they all want and believe in and not only that, they don't believe in the whole US Constitution, is as insane as the guy he is making fun of. This guy is a joke.

Nitro Express
12-03-2010, 12:00 PM
There are no real reporters anymore. All we have is cheerleaders for the right or the left. We need neutral reporting that doesn't favor one side or the other.