PDA

View Full Version : Frosty the Klansman??

Satan
12-02-2010, 10:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnSwwxpYFfw

Apparently all the Nazis weren't kicked out of Hayden Lake Idaho. :meinsmiley:

Nitro Express
12-03-2010, 03:07 AM
Actually northern Idaho is a wonderful, beautiful place. It gets a bad rap because of the Aryan Nations but it's a few kooks who make the national news and people think the place is nazi Germany. I wish it would scare more people away. Real estate prices have shot up with lots of Californians and Seattlites moving in.

Nitro Express
12-03-2010, 03:08 AM
If you like Avatar speakers, they are made in northern Idaho.

jhale667
12-03-2010, 11:35 AM
That's like an open invitation to pelt someone's house with rocks and garbage. "Hi, we're douchebags, please take a shit on our front lawn!" :rolleyes:
Wonder if their front door has a "The assholes are IN" sign... :fufu:

Anonymous
12-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Oh, I dunno... if this was made by someone other than an apparently known - alleged - racist shit stain, I think it'd be pretty funny.

I did get a chuckle out of him complaining that the neighbours wanna cause trouble, though. :lol:

Cheers! :bottle:

Nitro Express
12-03-2010, 12:04 PM
To be honest. It's his property. Free speech. I don't like it but if he wants to make an ass out of himself, it's his constitutional right. We have to be careful with all this so called hate regulation and fairness doctrine they are trying to pass. It sounds good but it opens Pandora's box to complete censorship. You actually have to protect the rights of these bastards to have free speech and property rights or the big babysitter will take them away from all of us.

Nitro Express
12-03-2010, 12:07 PM
How would we like the US Government outlawing classic Van Halen because Dave's lyrics are too sexist and paint women as sex objects? If you want to live in a Sammy Hagar world, embrace government censorship and fairness doctrine.

chefcraig
12-03-2010, 12:25 PM
So what? Given th evidence of video, it's not like the guy allows his garbage to pile up or refuses to mow his lawn. There are no cars up on blocks in his yard either. It's a snowman, people. It will melt eventually. And if he wants to put up flags in the summer, let him have at it. In fact, more people should do so, to make it easier for the rest of us to spot the raging shitheads amongst us that otherwise might go undetected.

Nitro Express
12-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Someone didn't like my Nazi video.:biggrin:

FORD
12-03-2010, 09:11 PM
So what? Given th evidence of video, it's not like the guy allows his garbage to pile up or refuses to mow his lawn. There are no cars up on blocks in his yard either. It's a snowman, people. It will melt eventually. And if he wants to put up flags in the summer, let him have at it. In fact, more people should do so, to make it easier for the rest of us to spot the raging shitheads amongst us that otherwise might go undetected.

Thing is that these Aryan Nations pigs are so vile that people in Idaho are literally traumatized by having these shit for brains Nazis living among them. Many years ago, I worked in this evil telemarketing call center, and one of the clients at the time was the NRA. I wasn't on that call, but I heard lots of horror stories from the folks that were, and it was about every redneck stereotype you could think of. So I posted the lyrics to my parody rewrite of the Allman Brothers "Ramblin Man" at my desk, and everybody thought they were funny as Hell.

Everyone except the skinny little blonde girl from Idaho, who happened to have an African American boyfriend. She just happened to sit at my desk one day when I was out sick, saw the lyrics, and somehow took them seriously and turned them into the boss, who also took them seriously, though he should have known better. In fact I told him "Mike you really think if I was actually a goddamn Klansman, I would admit to fucking sheep in song lyrics??" :sheepshagger:

Poor girl was scared to death of me after that, even after her boyfriend told her I wasn't no goddamn racist. I imagine the actual racists probably made her life a living Hell over there.

Anonymous
12-03-2010, 09:26 PM
I worked in this evil telemarketing call center

You...

I have no words to describe you.

If you were desperate for money, you could always steal old ladies.

But doing something that immoral...

I have no respect for you any more.

VAiN
12-03-2010, 09:37 PM
I think it's pretty funny... people need to lighten up..

Nitro Express
12-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I grew up in Idaho. We aren't scared of much. The Aryan Nations kind of did their thing behind closed gates. They were pretty much invisible until the media blew things out of proportion. There's probably worse going on in the Seattle area.

ELVIS
12-04-2010, 09:40 AM
To be honest. It's his property. Free speech. I don't like it but if he wants to make an ass out of himself, it's his constitutional right. We have to be careful with all this so called hate regulation and fairness doctrine they are trying to pass. It sounds good but it opens Pandora's box to complete censorship. You actually have to protect the rights of these bastards to have free speech and property rights or the big babysitter will take them away from all of us.

That's exactly right, and if he was smart he would have let his racist snowman stand...

I thought it was kinda funny...

:elvis:

ThrillsNSpills
12-04-2010, 10:18 AM
If it weren't for the noose they could have passed it off as being conehead fans.

FORD
12-04-2010, 10:29 AM
It's actually too bad all members of the KKK aren't snowmen. At least then, they would take themselves out the minute they set a cross on fire.

Anonymous
12-04-2010, 11:42 AM
It's actually too bad all members of the KKK aren't snowmen.

You're right. At least, if they were snowmen, they'd play it cool...

Don't hit me! Not the face!

ThrillsNSpills
12-04-2010, 11:47 AM
By putting it in the media, doesn't it sort of promote it in a way since the people watching who weren't thinking of white supremacy or hatred now are when a story like that comes on?
It just puts a concept like that back out there.

ELVIS
12-04-2010, 01:28 PM
The media wouldn't exploit such a story...

ThrillsNSpills
12-04-2010, 01:42 PM
You can ignore that it was on a bunch of stations if you want.

One of the Youtube comments was the following:
The person who did it, is an idiot, but he won. National media spread his message of hate for him.

Nitro Express
12-04-2010, 02:08 PM
It's actually too bad all members of the KKK aren't snowmen. At least then, they would take themselves out the minute they set a cross on fire.

The KKK is pretty much a broken organization. What's left is full of people so stupid nobody wants anything to do with them. They can't organize shit. When was the last time you saw huge KKK rallies in Washington DC and when is the last time you heard of any black people getting lynched? That's all in the past and the KKK is history.

Nitro Express
12-04-2010, 02:11 PM
I see more prejudice and hate coming from black people today. When I turn on the TV there's not a clansman trying to stir things up, it's people like Al Sharpton. You never hear about the white caucus or European Americans or the white awards. Today the black people are more prejudice than the white people are.

Nitro Express
12-04-2010, 02:15 PM
In college we made a huge snow penis in the quad. Then we made a snow chick with big tits and her legs spread open. We wanted to make snow sculptures of the whole Kamma Sutra but it got too complicated.

ThrillsNSpills
12-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I tried to build a snow republican, but the hollowed head kept melting too quickly.

sorry dudes. . just kidding...

VAiN
12-04-2010, 04:31 PM
I see more prejudice and hate coming from black people today. When I turn on the TV there's not a clansman trying to stir things up, it's people like Al Sharpton. You never hear about the white caucus or European Americans or the white awards. Today the black people are more prejudice than the white people are.

I agree with this 1000%

ELVIS
12-04-2010, 04:43 PM
I tried to make a Democrat snowman, but global warming made the snow too cold to pack...

:elvis: