PDA

View Full Version : Human Target

Jagermeister
12-09-2010, 12:08 PM
I have become a huge fan of this new series on FOX. It's kick ass and some some really hot chicks in it. That's not why I watch it though.

Indira Varma plays Ilsa Pucci. One of the sexiest characters I have seen in a long time.

http://images.indian-magic.com/indira/indira02.jpg

Nude :) http://www.all-web-infos.com/Starsnackt/Indira_Varma-3656011.jpg

This little cutie was added this season also. Janet Montgomery

http://www.poptower.com/pic-30804/janet-montgomery.jpg?w=450&h=450

http://www.fox.com/humantarget/

If you have not seen it you should. Great show and it always has some kind of hot girl that needs to be rescued by the team. Very entertaining. :biggrin:

chefcraig
12-09-2010, 02:07 PM
It's sort of like the A-Team, except you actually see people getting shot. Human Target is a surprisingly violent show for the 8PM hour. And like the A-Team, it's good in a knuckleheaded way.

Bob_R
12-09-2010, 03:35 PM
I've seen very little of this show. That being said maybe half an episode. LOL! But, it'll looked pretty darn good.

chefcraig
01-31-2011, 11:18 AM
For the nine or ten people worldwide who have managed to follow this show despite FOX's dubious programming attempts, you might be watching the show's final episode if you tune in tonight at 8PM. In yet another act of inexplicable shitheadedness, Fox has moved the show to three different time slots in just over a month, this time bumping an episode of House in order to do so.

Satan
01-31-2011, 11:23 AM
Human Target is OK, but I'm actually more worried that they're trying to kill House. It really hasn't been on much this year. And when it is, 13 hasn't been on, even though she's still listed in the opening credits. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Jagermeister
01-31-2011, 11:34 AM
For the nine or ten people worldwide who have managed to follow this show despite FOX's dubious programming attempts, you might be watching the show's final episode if you tune in tonight at 8PM. In yet another act of inexplicable shitheadedness, Fox has moved the show to three different time slots in just over a month, this time bumping an episode of House in order to do so.

:( Hell I all but gave up on it now. Damn it was a good show.

chefcraig
01-31-2011, 11:45 AM
Human Target is OK, but I'm actually more worried that they're trying to kill House. It really hasn't been on much this year. And when it is, 13 hasn't been on, even though she's still listed in the opening credits. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

USA ran some reruns yesterday (as the channel always does on weekends), and it really showed how far the series has fallen. Featured was the two hour season 6 premier, where House was institutionalized. The episode was everything the show currently isn't: moving, funny, and compellingly watchable. Now, the Cuddy/House situation involving Cuddy's daughter seems to have done the same thing that happens every time a kid is introduced into the mix, in that it destroys whatever dynamic between the characters existed. Wilson seems to be written as an afterthought, and the attempt to make the despicable, cheating Talb a sympathetic character is pure horseshit. The hyper ethical, do-goody Amber Tamblyn character is more a pain in the ass than anything else, and as you pointed out is hardly a substitute for the more complex Olivia Wilde/13.

With Lie To Me reportedly on life support, FOX may be throwing away three of it's best shows. Arguably, only House has ushered it's own demise, through a resounding lack of quality and misguided writing.

Satan
01-31-2011, 12:13 PM
Funny thing about "Lie to Me" was that it wasn't even supposed to be on the air until late spring anyway. Fox had to throw it on the air when they canceled the series "LoneStar" after just two episodes. Maybe it's just a Devil's perspective, but I actually thought a show about a bigamist con man had potential.

And yes, Amber Tamblyn is no substitute for 13. If she wanted to play a doctor, she should have stayed on General Hospital. I actually thought she was better as a cop last year on that ABC show that was on for such a short time that I forgot its name.

chefcraig
01-31-2011, 12:38 PM
And yes, Amber Tamblyn is no substitute for 13. If she wanted to play a doctor, she should have stayed on General Hospital. I actually thought she was better as a cop last year on that ABC show that was on for such a short time that I forgot its name.

The Lie To Me deal was ridiculous. FOX aired the season finale, ran a commercial saying the show would return in several months, then about a week later, it was back.

The forgettable cop show was called The Unusuals, which replaced the (by comparison) iconic and far superior Life On Mars. How/why a show with Harvey Keitel, Michael Imperioli, and Gretchen Mol wouldn't be given more time to develop an audience by ABC is beyond me.

Satan
01-31-2011, 12:45 PM
Of course then ABC gave Imperioli another cop show, and now you're supposed to pretend he sounds like he's from Detroit. Even though he still has the same Jersey accent that he had on The Sopranos. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

chefcraig
01-31-2011, 12:52 PM
Sort of like when Dennis Farina joined "Law & Order". The writers created a Chicago back story for him that made little if any sense, in an attempt to cover the accent angle. This lead to him wearing clothing no cop could afford and having an absurd amount of large bill cash in his money clip. Interestingly enough, it was during this period Imperioli started showing up on the show as a guest star.

indeedido
01-31-2011, 01:08 PM
I dig Human Target. I like how every crook knows who Guerrero is and is scared shitless of him.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-31-2011, 01:09 PM
so is this basically "burn notice" II?

Jagermeister
01-31-2011, 01:11 PM
I dig Human Target. I like how every crook knows who Guerrero is and is scared shitless of him.

Yeah. It's a great show. Well written, hot chicks that can act and guns and bad guys and shit. WTF else could one want?

Jagermeister
01-31-2011, 01:13 PM

While you are wasting time at work click the link in the first post and watch an episode. :biggrin:

Jagermeister
01-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Hate to derail my own thread but does anyone have any interest in a Richard Pryor thread? :biggrin:

Satan
01-31-2011, 01:41 PM

Yeah, there are some similarities, I guess. Burn Notice is better though. Which proves how fucked in the head the thinking was in the corporate offices of "NBC Universal" even before the Comca$t takeover. They put all their good shows like "Burn Notice", "White Collar", and "Royal Pains" on the bastard stepchild cable networks and fill the NBC network channel up with "reality" crap.

Nitro Express
02-01-2011, 02:03 AM
Janet Montgomery looks to be a fine human target for my dick.

chefcraig
02-01-2011, 08:06 AM
Looks like another episode is coming this Wednesday, February 2.

Satan
02-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Meanwhile, back in the House camp........

Will Season 8 Of “House” Air On Fox Or NBC?
By Magali Levet
January 31, 2011 - 2:10 PM EST

Who can imagine a world without House or a least without a home? So far, the situation is a bit complicated for the outside eye but it’s nothing that has never been seen before in studio business. Basically, NBC produces House and FOX broadcasts House. Their deal will come to expiration when season seven ends and what’s left up in the air is whether they will continue with this agreement or if both parties will want to change the terms. In other words, will NBC agree to keep supporting the production costs and let House air on FOX or will they want more out of the negotiations? The peacock might also want to put House on their schedule considering its recent lack of original programs and ratings struggle. Furthermore, is FOX ready to bring more to the table to keep beloved House and avoid a move or would it decide to make it an in-house show and pick up the production fees?

What’s unfortunate in this situation is that House is not a shiny new show and it’s expensive. It doesn’t pull in the kind of ratings and shares that it used to after being on the air for seven years. Yet, it still does quite well and holds its own each Monday. Currently above the 10 million viewers mark with very decent numbers on the demo coveted by FOX, it provides the network with solid add revenues. Moreover, the buzz around the show is ever so present in the Medias coverage, with the fandom’s dedication and with the recent storyline. House remains the most watched show worldwide far from ready to wish farewell.

Luckily, the good news is leading man and indispensable star of the hit medical drama, Hugh Laurie, is already signed on for an additional season. But the rest of the cast is still awaiting details about their contracts’ fate. I can hardly imagine the show without Laurie’s valuable series regular costars Lisa Edelstein (boss/girlfriend Lisa Cuddy) or Robert Sean Leonard (best friend James Wilson) and no team to bounce of ideas to help him diagnoses his patients. This goes for Omar Epps (Foreman), Jessie Spencer (Chase) and Peter Jacobson (Taub). Olivia Wilde (13) is said to be back next year, and will return before the end of this season around episode 18 “with a very cool storyline” according to creator David Shore who will sadly let go praised newcomer Amber Tamblyn (Masters) respecting her choice.

Finally, what could keep the audience confident about the future is that each major TV players are positive that the show will be back for an eight season giving reassurance for the renewal. Good House call!

Will House find a home on FOX or NBC next season?

Link (http://thevoiceoftv.com/blog/will-season-8-of-house-air-on-fox-or-nbc/29893)

Mr Walker
02-02-2011, 09:59 AM
I like 'Human Target'... I watched all of Season One but after the Season 2 premiere, I've been letting them build up on the DVR and have just started watching them on Monday.
I don't like the boss lady... her hair makes her look kinda ugly. I bet her vag stinks like vinegar, sweat and rotten lettuce... I hope Chance doesn't bang her. I'm still waiting for Chance's gal that Baptiste 'blew up' on a boat to resurface. Best episode of the series so far was the one that had Lee Majors in it... now that was a bad ass fucker.

Anyway... Fringe > Human Target... I wish Fox would put both shows on Friday Night.

Mr Walker
02-02-2011, 10:01 AM
which replaced the (by comparison) iconic and far superior Life On Mars. How/why a show with Harvey Keitel, Michael Imperioli, and Gretchen Mol wouldn't be given more time to develop an audience by ABC is beyond me.

That was a good show.

jhale667
02-02-2011, 10:21 AM
I watched a bit of it Monday night, and the Russian assassin/spy chick? HOT!! :sex:

Jagermeister
02-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Great new episodes.

Jagermeister
02-04-2011, 09:28 AM
I watched a bit of it Monday night, and the Russian assassin/spy chick? HOT!! :sex:

Yeah no shit. They always have the hotties on that show. I'll be pissed if they cancel it.

indeedido
02-04-2011, 10:04 AM
I don't understand why it was on Monday and Wednesday. Hard to keep up when it is on. I guess Wednesday is the normal night. Come on already anchor it!

Jagermeister
02-04-2011, 10:06 AM

Yeah no shit. They always have the hotties on that show. I'll be pissed if they cancel it.

PETE'S BROTHER
02-04-2011, 10:10 AM
dejavu

Jagermeister
02-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Full episode gayhale was refering to. Trying to find out who the chick is.

http://www.fox.com/humantarget/full-episodes/771609919001

chefcraig
02-04-2011, 10:29 AM
I don't understand why it was on Monday and Wednesday. Hard to keep up when it is on. I guess Wednesday is the normal night. Come on already anchor it!

A couple of weeks ago, two episodes were supposed to air on a Wednesday evening. These shows were bumped so FOX could air the memorial for the Arizona shooting victims, and the episodes appeared unannounced the following Friday night. American Idol returned the following Wednesday, causing FOX to move the show yet again. Human Target wound up in House's time slot Monday night, inexplicably followed on Wednesday at it's original time. Supposedly Wednesday is the show's scheduled night, but it could be bumped again if Idol goes into overdrive. At this point, your guess is as good as mine as to if the show will appear when it is supposed to.

And don't get me started on FRINGE...

chefcraig
02-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Full episode jhale was refering to. Trying to find out who the chick is.

http://www.fox.com/humantarget/full-episodes/771609919001

Do you mean Monday's Kill Bob episode? Her name is Lauren German.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/carabml22/girls/laurengerman-maxim1.jpg

jhale667
02-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Full episode gayhale was refering to.

C'mon, dude - that shows a 3rd grade-level imagination; try harder. I mean, at least "Jackoffmeister" is CLEVER...yours, not so much. :lmao:

Jagermeister
02-04-2011, 10:48 AM
C'mon, dude - that shows a 3rd grade-level imagination; try harder. I mean, at least "Jackoffmeister" is CLEVER...yours, not so much. :lmao:

Come on dude. How many ways can you fuck with jhale?

Jagermeister
02-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Do you mean Monday's Kill Bob episode? Her name is Lauren German.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/carabml22/girls/laurengerman-maxim1.jpg

Sweet!

FORD
02-04-2011, 09:50 PM
And don't get me started on FRINGE...

I suspect Fox moved Fringe to Fridays so they could grab the viewers who were watching Medium in that time slot, until CBS recently canceled it. I'm sure there are a lot of sci-fi/paranormal geeks who already watched both shows, so it's a natural move.

chefcraig
02-09-2011, 09:04 AM
Great. FOX has announced it will be airing the season finale of Human Target this evening. Really, how can the show have a season finale when it didn't even have a season in the first place? Even with American Idol as a pregame show, the series dropped off in the ratings last week, so after tonight you might not see it again, other than owning the DVD.

FORD
02-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Since they only did 13 episodes (which weren't supposed to air until Spring 2011 anyway) maybe they'll get another short season later on in the year?

If not, they should really give the show a stable time slot and give it a legitimate shot at an audience.

chefcraig
02-09-2011, 01:55 PM
The way the show was scheduled was just plain odd. A series of back to back episodes? Why, other than to fill in some holes or merely burn the episodes off altogether? FOX will pull the plug (after one episode) of a failed series, move Lie To Me back on to replace it, move FRINGE to the quagmire of Friday night, but otherwise disable Human Target with bizarrely erratic scheduling. It just doesn't add up.

Mr Walker
02-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Everybody watch 'Justified' tonight on FX

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/02/09/review-justified-packs-many-pleasures-into-its-second-season/

FORD
02-09-2011, 03:21 PM
The way the show was scheduled was just plain odd. A series of back to back episodes? Why, other than to fill in some holes or merely burn the episodes off altogether? FOX will pull the plug (after one episode) of a failed series, move Lie To Me back on to replace it, move FRINGE to the quagmire of Friday night, but otherwise disable Human Target with bizarrely erratic scheduling. It just doesn't add up.

I think the arrogance of their news division has spread to the rest of the FOX corporation. They used to be the network that would take chances with a show. It's not like "Married With Children" was an instant hit in the ratings. Or even "The Simpsons". But eventually they caught on, and they got 9 or 10 years out of one of those shows, and the other is still going after 21 years (actually 23 if you count the fact that The Simpsons was really a spin off of the long forgotten Tracey Ullman show.)

Jagermeister
02-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Great show last night! No way they cancel this show. No way!

PETE'S BROTHER
02-10-2011, 10:05 AM
way:tongue0011:

Jagermeister
02-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Guerrero killed a CIA ass hat. It was awesome!

Mr Walker
02-10-2011, 01:11 PM
I thought it was a shitty way to end the show... all fucking pussied out at the end.
Chance is supposed to be a fucking assassin and he's chasing some hag down at the airport to share his feelings.
Sorry, but I don't want that shit on this show. I want people getting shot and tortured... shit blowing up and a new hot chick every week.
The only reason last night wasn't a total wash was because I was able to watch 'Justified' afterward...
"You give me your word in 10 seconds, or I shoot you in the head"