PDA

View Full Version : Off With Their Heads!

Nitro Express
12-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Tory Scum

About bloody time.

I have no beef against the man, Charles. He seems like a pretty progressive bloke, into environmental preservation, progressive urbal planning, engaged parenting. Good on him. But I believe in every fibre of my bones that there is no such thing as a "king" and that anyone who calls himself (or herself) such deserves to be hung by the people over whom they presume to rule.

Whether the people support their monarch, is certainly an important matter. If the dude were elected....if the people donated money (instead of paying taxes) for its support....if it did not endure through birthright alone....perhaps it would seem more palatable. However, in this day and age, where matters of economic and civil fairness are at the forefront of our struggles and governance, the idea of a man or a woman born to rule is truly sickening.

It is curious to me how Americans have this benevolent attitude, even respect, toward the British monarchy against which we were forced to shed blood for our very freedom. That little punk William and his Nazi-loving brother are descended from that insane scumbag George III who wanted America as his own posession. We fought and won becuase royalty is plain wrong, evil.

Two billion people around the world live on less than $2 a day. Children in America are hungry as their parents become disenfranchised from the American Dream by corrupt money men (and women) and their politician slaves. We throw public wealth to the bankers and to the wars of rich men (and women). Students in Britain are told to make do with less while some inbred moron who was born through the right vagina rides to theatre in a Rolls Royce.

Fuck royalty. And it looks like they'd better watch their backs.

Other than bringing in tourist dollars, the Windsors are pretty useless.

BigBadBrian
12-11-2010, 06:43 AM
These British students are funny....whining about having to actually fund their own education. :)

The British government should offer them loans for their education...with interest.

sadaist
12-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Charles will never be King. That old bat of a Queen aint letting go of the crown and will probably live to 125. It will just bypass him and go to William. Poor Charles. You know at least once a week he's in there begging "please mummy, when can I be King"? Gotta feel a little sorry for him having to kiss that old stiff ass of hers for so many years. But then again, he did get to bang Princess Di. So no, I don't feel all that bad for him.

FORD
12-11-2010, 03:43 PM
He got to bang Princess Di..... and then rejected her for Horse Faced Camilla. What the fuck does that say about his judgment? :biggrin:

Seshmeister
12-11-2010, 08:55 PM
He's a pointless big eared idiot who even after getting the best education still believes in a bunch of retarded woo alternative to medicine.

He has a dresser for fuck sake. One of his 25 servants has the job of dressing the fuckwit...

Nitro Express
12-12-2010, 05:49 AM
We about got ran over by the Queen at Windsor Castle. This Jaguar comes down the lane pretty damn fast and people have to get out of the way and who's driving? The queen herself. I thought it was pretty funny she even drove on the grass to miss people. LOL!

Nitro Express
12-12-2010, 05:53 AM
What's funny is I had to take a dump and went into the public restroom. Each sheet of toilet paper had GOVERNMENT PROPERTY stamped on it in red ink. So I stole some toilet paper and brought it back to the states just to show people how dumb the British government is. I know, ours isn't any better but talk about stupid.

Seshmeister
12-12-2010, 12:48 PM
I've never seen that anywhere myself but I don't understand why you think that is so dumb?

Nitro Express
12-13-2010, 01:31 AM
Well it's at the public john at Windsor Castle. Government property stamped on each little sheet of toilet paper on the roll. That might be the norm in the UK but here it's pretty strange. We might put Government Property on something actually valuable. The thing I noticed the last time I was in London the place was choked with all sorts of petty rules and regulations. It was worse there than Paris, Zurich, Vienna, or Rome. I was looking forward to being in the UK because they speak English but to be honest, it was my least favorite place in Europe. I get along better with the rude Parisians. LOL!

Seshmeister
12-13-2010, 08:14 AM
London is an acquired taste, I'm not a huge fan myself I just find it too much hassle to get around.

As for the toilet roll I'm guessing that a truckload went missing at some point so they stuck the 'government property' stamp into the procurement spec for the next batch.

Here's the stuff the US government uses...

http://poplicks.com/images/money-toilet-paper.jpg

ThrillsNSpills
12-13-2010, 08:37 AM
He's a pointless big eared idiot who even after getting the best education still believes in a bunch of retarded woo alternative to medicine.

Because he got the best education he knows there are solutions beyond throwing a chemical on everything to just manage symptoms.
Royal families use homeopathy.

cheers:)

Seshmeister
12-13-2010, 10:29 AM
Homoeopathy = the most stupid of all the alternatives to medicine.

ThrillsNSpills
12-13-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah I don't get that one either. Water frequency?
what I am shocked at is that we actually agree on something after all this.

Nitro Express
12-13-2010, 02:17 PM
London is an acquired taste, I'm not a huge fan myself I just find it too much hassle to get around.

As for the toilet roll I'm guessing that a truckload went missing at some point so they stuck the 'government property' stamp into the procurement spec for the next batch.

Here's the stuff the US government uses...

http://poplicks.com/images/money-toilet-paper.jpg

Yup. Our toilet paper is green. One reason the commodity prices keep going up. The smart people know the reality. We will probably be joining Europe in the rioting this coming year.

I'm pretty well traveled and big cities have become the same. You see the same franchises due to globalism and they all seem to have the same urban goals. The airports look the same and amazingly the drive in from the airport is the same. Traveling was more interesting 20 years ago actually. I went into China when it first opened up and you go there now and it's cars and traffic jams. The cool sight of seeing thousand of people on bicycles are gone. The world is becoming the same due to corporatism. I'm glad I saw it before the corporations ruined it.

Now I just want to do wilderness travel. I want to see natural wonders because human beings have become boring.

Seshmeister
12-13-2010, 05:17 PM
London isn't really part of Britain any more, it's a world capital like NYC.

Even avoiding the tourists if you picked 20 people off the street at random you would get at least 12 different nationalities.

Nitro Express
12-15-2010, 12:28 AM
London isn't really part of Britain any more, it's a world capital like NYC.

Even avoiding the tourists if you picked 20 people off the street at random you would get at least 12 different nationalities.

It's an interesting place. I like the taxi cabs and double decker buses. The nightlife was pretty fun. It's like New York City. You have to visit once before you kick the bucket. As far as cities go, I probably like Rome and Hong Kong the best.