PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton does press conference as Obama runs out for a Christmas party.

Nitro Express
12-10-2010, 09:30 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYHDPxohkrc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYHDPxohkrc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is strange. I never have seen the elected president bring a former president into a press conference. This is embarrassing and you can tell Clinton is thinking,"What the fuck?"

Hardrock69
12-11-2010, 02:55 AM
This is the sort of thing I have been hearing about. Where Obama shows up LATE for some meeting with his cabinet, or other IMPORTANT officials about some IMPORTANT FUCKING SHIT! Or he leaves EARLY, when his presence is CLEARLY REQUIRED.

FUCK THE FUCKING CHRISTMAS PARTY! DOES HE THINK BEING PRESIDENT IS SOME KIND OF GODDAMN EXECUTIVE JOB LIKE WORKING FOR GENERAL MILLS OR A FUCKING BANK OR SOMETHING?????

HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!! :mad:

HIS FUCKING WIFE CAN GO FUCK HERSELF!

FUCK THIS SORRY FUCKING BASTARD! :mad: THIS GODDAMN SHIT INVOLVES THE 300 + MILLION PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, NOT TO MENTION OTHER NATIONS WHOSE ECONOMIES ARE DIRECTLY AFFECTED BY OURS!!!!

AND THE FUCKING COCKSUCKER DODGES OUT OF A SERIOUS FUCKING PRESS CONFERENCE FOR A FUCKING CHRISTMAS PARTY?????

HE CAN FUCKING GO TO HELL! :mad:

Sorry for all the goddamn caps. But that just fucking pisses me off. Being President of The United States is not some kind of part-time fucking job.
Worthless goddamn sack of shit motherfucker! :mad:

Hardrock69
12-11-2010, 02:58 AM
And once again this fucking board software lies to me and says I need to post again. BULLSHIT! :mad:

Nitro Express
12-11-2010, 03:08 AM
Obama looked like the student over his head and Clinton looked like the professor taking over out of necessity. I also noticed there was no teleprompter in the room.

This is a clear example of a puppet vs. a former president who actually ran his presidency, loved being president and studied it. I was not a Clinton fan by any means but he was better than the last two puppets we elected.

Sarah Palin will be just as bad or worse if she gets elected. We need to stop electing these damn puppets who aren't qualified for the job. Clinton was qualified whether you agreed with him or not.

Real presidents lead and work long hours. They don't turn their press conference over to a former president so they can duck out and go to a party. It's the first ladys job to run the parties and if the president has time, he can stop by but you don't ignore your presidential duties to be at a Christmas party. Obama needs to grow the fuck up.

sadaist
12-11-2010, 05:33 AM
Many people tried to bring up things about Obama and were just shot down because his supporters were (are still) blinded by MESSIAH!

He was ALWAYS late when he was a congressman.

If he did show up, he would most likely just vote "present".

The guy has no fucking clue what he is doing. During a huge national crisis, he gets an ex-President to coach him for a bit, then take the podium to talk to the American people while he bails out so Michelle doesn't kill him. Ridiculous.

It was almost as if he handed off the Presidential duties to Clinton for the evening. His actions basically said "I can't handle this. I'm in way over my huge egotistical narcissistic head. I need a real President to take over." And he didn't even stand there with him! WTF? He has to go to a party?

Unfuckingbelievable the nerve of this guy. This motherfucking idiot better not win a 2nd term.

I would LOVE someone to defend what he did with Bill here. Anyone. Where are you Obamaniacs? Come defend this cocksuckers actions. I dare you!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ah9W24oMIRc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ah9W24oMIRc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

sadaist
12-11-2010, 05:38 AM
FORD, where is your cute little picture of Obama & Biden you had up during the campaign where you stated "I want the two smartest motherfuckers in the room".? Why don't you slap that back in your sig? Why did you take it out to begin with? Oh yeah, I remember. You switched from the "Yes We Can" bullshit to the "Yes We Did". Hilarious.

I just hope when this guy finally is gone, we have a going away party at Mile High Stadium with the Greek temple pillars and all that crazy shit from his big nomination speech.

The Audacity Of Hope? Oh, there's plenty of Audacity coming from this shit-head, that's for damn sure.

ashstralia
12-11-2010, 06:02 AM
got me popcorn.

BigBadBrian
12-11-2010, 06:21 AM
http://images9.cpcache.com/product/453012329v3_480x480_Front.jpg

My Man Mitch (http://mymanmitch.com/)

SilvioDante
12-11-2010, 06:57 AM
http://images9.cpcache.com/product/453012329v3_480x480_Front.jpg

My Man Mitch (http://mymanmitch.com/)

Being a displaced Hoosier, I have seen what he has done back home. Not a bad idea at all...

SilvioDante
12-11-2010, 07:09 AM
FORD, where is your cute little picture of Obama & Biden you had up during the campaign where you stated "I want the two smartest motherfuckers in the room".? Why don't you slap that back in your sig? Why did you take it out to begin with? Oh yeah, I remember. You switched from the "Yes We Can" bullshit to the "Yes We Did". Hilarious.

I just hope when this guy finally is gone, we have a going away party at Mile High Stadium with the Greek temple pillars and all that crazy shit from his big nomination speech.

The Audacity Of Hope? Oh, there's plenty of Audacity coming from this shit-head, that's for damn sure.

When I saw this, I was waiting for Clinton to bust in looking like Graham Chapman in a British cops outfit hollering in a bad cockney accent, "Alright, what's all this then.."

I don't blame people for voting for Barry. Blacks were just excited they could finally claim that a man who was 1/16 black was finally the president. I remember the day after the election, all the balck women running around where I work signing hymns and saying "I'm gonna gets mine!". Ah, it was beautiful to watch.

As far as white people, it was good old fashioned white guilt. That has to be the explanation. I will give you the Republicans sent probably the worst possible candidate in McCain, but white guilt played a huge part. That and the media kept acting like Barry and his family was our cocoa Kennedys. Really, would any right thinking white person actually vote for a person who's only job before entering politics was "community organizer" if it weren't for a little white guilt? So, be easy on them, they were used.

And the best part, the Democrat Party stuck us with him by taking primarys away from Hillary.

FORD
12-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Dean/Feingold 2012!

ELVIS
12-11-2010, 06:51 PM
No more half black presidents !!!

:biggrin:

FORD
12-11-2010, 07:40 PM
OK, so Elvis don't want a Black president, but the White Christians had 43 chances before that, and most of them fucked it up. Guess it's time to give the Jews a shot then?

Feingold is Jewish, Dean's wife and kids are. Sounds like a plan to me.

DEAN/FEINGOLD 2012. YEEAARRGGHH!

Dr. Love
12-11-2010, 07:41 PM
What a strange thing to do. I wonder why his people didn't advise him against that sort of thing -- there's one POTUS, and he needs to be on the job 24/7 ... not dragging in former presidents to argue on his behalf. I think he has Clinton around too much for his own good. People are aware of the other presidents, but there is a reason why when they go back to private life they are largely silent. There's only one POTUS.

chefcraig
12-11-2010, 07:56 PM
OK, so Elvis don't want a Black president...

If you reread what ELVIS said, it appears he simply wants a President that is 100% black...

ELVIS
12-11-2010, 07:59 PM
That's right...

Seshmeister
12-11-2010, 08:10 PM
It doesn't look good does it.

I think the way the system works Clinton is as good as it gets for an American president.

The insane money you need to raise plus the crazy length of the campaign and the way people vote means you are going to get a certain type of person and they aren't often going to be a good candidate.
Clinton is unique in having such intellect combined with extraordinary bullshitter/charisma skills plus some decent decision making skills.

One example is Somalia if you think about it. After the whole Blackhawk Down thing Clinton thought 'fuck this crap, lets get out of shit hole'.

A lot of people criticised that as being weak or losing or something. I think he was entirely right, I don't see any point in our young people being killed in places where they aren't wanted and can't win.

If only 9-11 had happened under Clinton's watch he would have gathered all of the huge goodwill to the US at that time and really done something with it.

Which brings me on to the weakness of the guy like any of these kind of people. I believe he said his one regret of his presidency was that he didn't have a crisis to deal with.

That's such an huge ego thing to say if you think about it. You want something terrible to happen to other people so that you can show how good you are.

Seshmeister
12-11-2010, 08:11 PM
OK, so Elvis don't want a Black president, but the White Christians had 43 chances before that, and most of them fucked it up. Guess it's time to give the Jews a shot then?

Feingold is Jewish, Dean's wife and kids are. Sounds like a plan to me.

DEAN/FEINGOLD 2012. YEEAARRGGHH!

What about a bald atheist? That would be a much harder sell than a black guy.

FORD
12-11-2010, 11:44 PM
What about a bald atheist? That would be a much harder sell than a black guy.

I'd split the difference and go with a bald Jew, but I think Bernie Sanders wants to stay in the Senate. The only atheist politician I'm aware of in the US is a congressman in California. Pete Stark, I think is his name. And the fact that I'm not even sure of that tells you how little a chance he would have of getting elected.

Dr. Love
12-11-2010, 11:45 PM
You know, the sad thing is Sanders had his 8 hour talk the other day without much mention... other political forums I frequent were having Sanders-watching-parties (exciting forums, I know) but what he had to say, all in all, was very informative and disheartening.

FORD
12-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Yeah, I've actually seen some speculation on other sites that Bill & Barack staged that weird little event just to make sure the media whores didn't notice an Honest to God 9 hour filibuster from an actual servant of the people taking place a few blocks down the street. C-SPAN, of course, carried it live. Thom Hartmann aired the first hour in total (because he usually has Bernie on for the first hour on Friday taking calls from listeners anyway) and picked up bits and pieces of it for the other two hours of his show.

Aside from that, I think the media probably ignored it. The bastards.

Seshmeister
12-12-2010, 12:03 AM
I'd split the difference and go with a bald Jew, but I think Bernie Sanders wants to stay in the Senate. The only atheist politician I'm aware of in the US is a congressman in California. Pete Stark, I think is his name. And the fact that I'm not even sure of that tells you how little a chance he would have of getting elected.

Do you not think that is a bit odd?

93% of the National Academy of Science in the US are not believers.

There is a good argument that Obama got caught out by that shit from Jeremiah Wright because he hardly ever actually went to that church.

Nitro Express
12-12-2010, 05:26 AM

I would vote for a half black president if they were really qualified for the job, I knew who they really were, and they were going to govern in a way I agreed with. The whole race thing doesn't matter to me one bit. There are plenty of black people who would make a wonderful president but unfortunately we got his hack Obama thanks to overblown media hype. This guy is over his head and should resign.

Nitro Express
12-12-2010, 05:30 AM
http://images9.cpcache.com/product/453012329v3_480x480_front.jpg

my man mitch (http://mymanmitch.com/)

jack daniel's for president!

Nitro Express
12-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Bill was loving it. He still knew the reporters by name. He was back in the element he loved. He doesn't like Obama and was making the fool look bad. I would love to hear the conversation with him and Hillary later that day.

Basically Bill was showing us how the big dogs shit while the little weasel ran out of the room.

Nitro Express
12-12-2010, 05:43 AM

You can't win the presidency being an atheist. I doubt the Clintons were into church at all but you have to pick one and warm a pew if you are running for president.

ELVIS
12-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Bill was loving it. He still knew the reporters by name. He was back in the element he loved. He doesn't like Obama and was making the fool look bad. I would love to hear the conversation with him and Hillary later that day.

Basically Bill was showing us how the big dogs shit while the little weasel ran out of the room.

Which begs the question, why bring in Clinton ??

No way did Obama make that decision on his own...

I think Obama's advisors are stabbing him in the back...

ELVIS
12-12-2010, 08:54 AM
"Slow news day" ??

"The other guy" ??

LMAO!

ELVIS
12-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Man, that is a classic clip...

Christmas party...:rolleyes:

It's over for Obama...

ELVIS
12-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Like him or not, Clinton has an amazing ability to articulate a very complicated subject, all without a telepromptor...

FORD
12-12-2010, 12:29 PM
I think Obama's advisors are stabbing him in the back...

Well, that's been true from day one. :(

Blaze
12-12-2010, 01:26 PM
This is the sort of thing I have been hearing about. Where Obama shows up LATE for some meeting with his cabinet, or other IMPORTANT officials about some IMPORTANT FUCKING SHIT! Or he leaves EARLY, when his presence is CLEARLY REQUIRED.

FUCK THE FUCKING CHRISTMAS PARTY! DOES HE THINK BEING PRESIDENT IS SOME KIND OF GODDAMN EXECUTIVE JOB LIKE WORKING FOR GENERAL MILLS OR A FUCKING BANK OR SOMETHING?????

HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!! :mad:

HIS FUCKING WIFE CAN GO FUCK HERSELF!

FUCK THIS SORRY FUCKING BASTARD! :mad: THIS GODDAMN SHIT INVOLVES THE 300 + MILLION PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, NOT TO MENTION OTHER NATIONS WHOSE ECONOMIES ARE DIRECTLY AFFECTED BY OURS!!!!

AND THE FUCKING COCKSUCKER DODGES OUT OF A SERIOUS FUCKING PRESS CONFERENCE FOR A FUCKING CHRISTMAS PARTY?????

HE CAN FUCKING GO TO HELL! :mad:

Sorry for all the goddamn caps. But that just fucking pisses me off. Being President of The United States is not some kind of part-time fucking job.
Worthless goddamn sack of shit motherfucker! :mad:

I take it you would vote, "YES"?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?61100-The-caps-lock-key-WOULD-YOU-MISS-IT

sadaist
12-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Well, that's been true from day one. :(

Yeah, but no matter what his advisers say, it's still up to him to make the final judgment on everything. Good judgment takes experience & wisdom...neither of which does this guy have. We would be much better off if he just let Bill finish out the next two years for him.

Seshmeister
12-12-2010, 05:33 PM
I would vote for a half black president if they were really qualified for the job, I knew who they really were, and they were going to govern in a way I agreed with. The whole race thing doesn't matter to me one bit. There are plenty of black people who would make a wonderful president but unfortunately we got his hack Obama thanks to overblown media hype. This guy is over his head and should resign.

The three possible people you had were McCain, Obama or Hilary.

McCain has proved himself to be dangerously bad in his decision making in recent years, you're definitely better off with Obama than an elderly chipmunk backed up by a super retarded VP.

There is something wrong with the system that produces the candidates...

Nitro Express
12-12-2010, 09:18 PM
The three possible people you had were McCain, Obama or Hilary.

McCain has proved himself to be dangerously bad in his decision making in recent years, you're definitely better off with Obama than an elderly chipmunk backed up by a super retarded VP.

There is something wrong with the system that produces the candidates...

The system is fine. The citizens fell asleep and let it be hijacked. The citizens got bought off and distracted by cheap money, dreams of getting rich quick, sports, and toys. Now that some cold water has been thrown on them, maybe they will wake the fuck up.

kwame k
12-12-2010, 09:42 PM
The system is fine. The citizens fell asleep and let it be hijacked. The citizens got bought off and distracted by cheap money, dreams of getting rich quick, sports, and toys. Now that some cold water has been thrown on them, maybe they will wake the fuck up.

Spot on, bro.........I've been saying it for years, it's not the politician's fault, it's We The People for allowing it to happen.

Everyone can spout off there's going to be another revolution in this country..........it will never happen, period! If you take away TV, cell phones and a couch........there'll be rioting in the streets but until then, We The People can't even bother to get their obese asses out to the polls to vote. What's the %-age of Americans who vote? End of story.

Terry
12-12-2010, 10:00 PM

Nah.

It would take sustained unemployment rates of 20% or higher for any type of mass-awakening.

Fuck, people still buy into that "don't roll taxes back to pre-Bush era levels on the wealthy, because the wealthy create jobs" biz, which in light of where we've been trending for the last three decades is a bit disingenuous.

To bring this country back to where it once stood is gonna require sacrifice. Things like the "everyone gets a gold star" mentality many of our students are taught will have to go by the wayside. America will have to start manufacturing tangible goods again. People will have to take a good look at what they really NEED vs. what they just THINK they need in order to change their personal economic outlook from that of debtors to that of savers.

It's gonna take hard work and sacrifice.

America has just become too self-indulgent, impatient and lazy...perhaps to the point where it's just too late to turn things around.

I guess people will have to learn to be satisfied with being #2.

Fuck it. We're all gonna die at some point anyway. Who gives a fuck about the future of this country once we're gone? Keep racking up those credit card debts to buy shit you don't need: someone else down the line will foot the bill.

Nitro Express
12-12-2010, 11:04 PM
People are still asleep. A congressmen just got busted for tax evasion and nothing happened to him. No jail time. President Clinton committed perjury and he didn't go to jail. So there is a double standard for the connected and unconnected. As far as the rich go let's say the connected rich get away with everything. The unconnected rich don't. If you are rich the politicians will come after you and hassle the shit out of you until you buy them off. The government is like the mafia. The rich that refuse to cave in, are hassled and harassed none stop.

Every state wants to fix it at the federal level but as soon as you see Texas pull out and become a republic again you know it's coming apart for sure. This country is too big and too diverse to all go down. Parts will and parts won't. I'm seeing what is going to go on with California and Michigan. The Federal Reserve is buying their junk bonds just to keep them afloat and will probably sell them off to the highest bidder. The states that can take care of their debt will have more room to rangle.

Nitro Express
12-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Spot on, bro.........I've been saying it for years, it's not the politician's fault, it's We The People for allowing it to happen.

Everyone can spout off there's going to be another revolution in this country..........it will never happen, period! If you take away TV, cell phones and a couch........there'll be rioting in the streets but until then, We The People can't even bother to get their obese asses out to the polls to vote. What's the %-age of Americans who vote? End of story.

More and more are becoming fed up. They will go to the polls in higher numbers and I think you will see a trend of certain states taking their power back from the feds. Arizona leading the way. The revolution won't be fought with lead but it will be fought within the system which always gave most the power to the states. The majority of the population may well be fat and lazy slugs but you only need 20% to take it over and the slugs will have a rude awakening when that happens when the welfare starts getting cut.

Nitro Express
12-12-2010, 11:13 PM
It's time to pour salt on the slugs.